PDA

View Full Version : Coordinating our Velious test efforts

Dullah
08-02-2014, 04:08 AM
Can't thank the p99 staff enough for all the work thats been accomplished toward emu Velious, but I feel like were going about testing your hard work the wrong way.

You have at your disposal a community full of some of the most meticulous, obsessive and downright masochistic people ever anywhere, and we're chomping at the bit for our next EQ fix. We need to give these sick people a comprehensive list of what has been tested and what needs to be tested. I'm fairly certain if you, the developers, could give us instructions of what you want from us, we could coordinate our efforts and take care of the testing end in short order.

Smedy
08-02-2014, 04:30 AM
this comes from a guy banned 6 times for cheating, i'm sure he really respect you guys and is thankful heheheh

criminals

Dullah
08-02-2014, 04:38 AM
Was banned once, not for cheating. Thx for bump tho.

Oleris
08-02-2014, 05:09 AM
The only stuff that is left are some of the quests/mobs that require killing dragons/giants/dwarf raid encounters. I don't see why a GM can just summon the items or death touch the encounters to ensure the items are dropping and the quests are working.

Man0warr
08-02-2014, 10:27 AM
It's mostly raid encounter tuning that's left, or mobs in raid zones casting wrong spells.

For instance, white wurms in EToV right now cast a 1k AE with -150 resist adjust. It's supposed to be 300.

Dullah
08-02-2014, 02:15 PM
Well if theres anything left that we can do to help, Nihilum from red server is at your disposal. We've been testing raid encounters for the last month and would like to do more. Please point us in the direction you need us, if any major testing still needs to be done.

Zalaerian
08-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Yea we need direction here. We will be on test Sunday nights till release so please put together a check list of encounters still needing tested