PDA

View Full Version : im back!!!

cutie
07-27-2014, 05:18 PM
this thread is for posting your yt on me :)
let the games begin!!!
<3

|3igHurb
07-27-2014, 07:13 PM
http://www.8sa.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/welcome-back-kotter-8.jpg

Colgate
07-27-2014, 07:43 PM
forgot that you even existed tbh

LulzSect
07-27-2014, 07:45 PM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/91/b6/9a/91b69aba2ddfd861e4a74e21a5d8e222.jpg

cutie
07-27-2014, 08:06 PM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/91/b6/9a/91b69aba2ddfd861e4a74e21a5d8e222.jpg
i love it, it so looks like me except for the bangin cartoon body. good find

mtb tripper
07-27-2014, 08:29 PM
http://www.8sa.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/welcome-back-kotter-8.jpg

horsehack

Eslade
07-27-2014, 08:46 PM
http://mediafiles.cmsreport.com/Images/michaelassad/back-back-from-whence-you-came.jpg

cutie
07-29-2014, 11:11 AM
http://mediafiles.cmsreport.com/Images/michaelassad/back-back-from-whence-you-came.jpg

So I shud go back to guk? Teehee

Feniggles
07-29-2014, 11:57 AM
Welcome back!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Xf-I3odG-Yc/Uma0XpRxojI/AAAAAAACGVE/4jb4jMRgZHk/s400/uma+medusa.gif

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Welcome back!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Xf-I3odG-Yc/Uma0XpRxojI/AAAAAAACGVE/4jb4jMRgZHk/s400/uma+medusa.gif

is it wrong that her snakes are turning me on?

Sektor
07-29-2014, 01:07 PM
welcome back

cutie
07-29-2014, 01:19 PM
welcome back
thank you sir, i like you, u might kill me when you see me, but im an ez target, especially when im on soda who is always in pve gear cuz im too lazy to switch, i do have a full set of gear of pvp gear tho, teehee, but playing on a pvp server i dont get mad when i lose, not only do i expect to lose, but its an effin game ppl need to take less serious, although its quite funny when they dont, lol
one thing that is awesome about me is i dont get rustled when someone pks me cuz if i win u should just uninstall, lol,
only idiots carry pp on them, no xp loss and as chewie likes to say "oh no! youll never get my epic now," lol
cant wait for you to find me in norrath an get a yt on me :) xoxo

cutie
07-29-2014, 01:21 PM
*your epic now

cutie
07-29-2014, 01:22 PM
is it wrong that her snakes are turning me on?
lol

Gaffin 7.0
07-29-2014, 01:37 PM
wat

cutie
07-29-2014, 02:46 PM
wat

wat wat? xoxo

Jib
07-29-2014, 02:51 PM
wat wat? xoxo

remember when we were running through sro and we duo'd that 60 nihilum wizard when we were both 52 and you got the killing shot?

good times

Sektor
07-29-2014, 02:53 PM
cutie is a cutie. I need DAT female attention. Very horny atm.

Rellapse40
07-29-2014, 05:29 PM
def chewie posting

look at soda's post history the chick spells like a 2nd grader

no chewie dont
07-29-2014, 05:30 PM
yeh right good1 tho

LulzSect
07-29-2014, 05:34 PM
Tee hee

cutie
07-29-2014, 05:44 PM
i might be a shitty speller in game but i dont have google chrome to let me know when i spell something wrong, if you dont know how it works it will have a red underline under the misspelled word and you right click it and it gives you the right spelling, lil internet lesson for you idiots that think chewie is playing my toon, cuz he can spell and i cant. after he got me banned for a ks (i let him go on cuz i was sleeping an chewie cant solo a frenzy but soda can (there goes soda talking about herself in the 3rd person again, just more proof im not chew) i told him hes not even allowed to go on soda for rezs, chewie doesnt even have eq installed and running atm. not to mention when i almost got pkd yesterday by slathar, he didnt get yt cuz my group mate took me so i wouldnt get coined (for all 29 copper on me, when ur terrible at pvp you dont carry coin unless ur an idiot), we all know king chewie wudda wrecked him with or without ht up.

no chewie dont
07-29-2014, 05:45 PM
wow tldr

cutie
07-29-2014, 05:47 PM
remember when we were running through sro and we duo'd that 60 nihilum wizard when we were both 52 and you got the killing shot?

good times
oh i remember, thaksis self proclaimed master of the pvp brah, lol. i was 56 but that was by far my proudest moment in eq pvp

Jib
07-29-2014, 05:47 PM
I'm enjoying the roleplay

cutie
07-29-2014, 05:58 PM
def chewie posting

look at soda's post history the chick spells like a 2nd grader

um fuck you, you realize you ruined the hate raid by pking dazey while we were gathering an i never got enough mana to port us out all because of you. dazey showed up on time for raid, was waiting to port to hate, thought you were about to group up for ports an instead you kill an take all my mana away, smooth move dumb ass.

we wudda all been ported at before nilly showed up if it wasnt for you.

even when chewies been banned on the forums an ive offered for him to post on mine he said no.

go a head look at my post history, dont look at spelling, notice i type exactly how i talk and chewie only makes wise ass remarks for shits an giggles cuz you guys get so mad brah

compare the history w soda an him an see that you are one of the dumbest lying assholes on this box sherlock

i guess if i use spell check that means its not soda.

i dont dislike many ppl, but lets see some hard fax before you start making shit up, an i can guertee you chewie is not friends w anyone on facebook like i am w syft, tune, dazed and a buch of OG flowers. i went out of my way to not use spell check so you can see how bad i spell

FYI chewie cant spell either, but that crazy thing called spell check is mans best friend right after dogs

Rellapse40
07-29-2014, 06:03 PM
holy moly tldr lay off the xanex

Jib
07-29-2014, 06:08 PM
oh god give me tunes facebook

Rellapse40
07-29-2014, 06:10 PM
tune p desperate

cutie
07-29-2014, 07:08 PM
holy moly tldr lay off the xanex
you obvi read since like the last line had tunes name in it an he is not desperate, hes a really nice decent dude, unlike a lot of ppl on this box (ie you)
so wheres ur proof of chewie pretending to b me

Eslade
07-29-2014, 07:10 PM
you obvi read since like the last line had tunes name in it an he is not desperate, hes a really nice decent dude, unlike a lot of ppl on this box (ie you)

He's a decent dude if you have boobs.
;)

Jib
07-29-2014, 07:14 PM
;)

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 08:32 PM

I love Dazey but she is an awful Judge of character!

LulzSect
07-29-2014, 08:33 PM
tinysuit lusting for dat e pussy

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 08:37 PM

Maybe he is IDK! But FOH and COT allies just like I was cool with you when you were FOH! Until some forum simpleton convinced you of some dumbshit.

LulzSect
07-29-2014, 08:40 PM
fuck you faggot

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 08:44 PM
fuck you faggot

LMFAO still not Tinysuit/Super-Hater.

So dry dem eyes tiny dancer

cutie
07-29-2014, 09:12 PM
;)

chewie dont got boobies an tune enjoyed when we went to the driving range and batting cages

i got chewie an tune to both leave their computers and its not about my body, its not that great, its all about my awesome bubbley personality. i am the nicest person and i give everyone a chance, dick me over and keep in mine hell hath no furry like a womans scorn. lol.
tbh i love you all no matter what, cuz you guys keep me entertained an although you all always call me a non factor i sure get talked about a lot an pics posted of me a lot for a non factor.
ive stopped using spell check as to have no confusion about whether or not chewie is posting on my account.
still waiting for that proof rellapse40 (prob didnt spell that right either), lol

Colgate
07-29-2014, 09:15 PM
let this awful thread die

Eslade
07-29-2014, 09:15 PM
chewie dont got boobies an tune enjoyed when we went to the driving range and batting cages

i got chewie an tune to both leave their computers and its not about my body, its not that great, its all about my awesome bubbley personality. i am the nicest person and i give everyone a chance, dick me over and keep in mine hell hath no furry like a womans scorn. lol.
tbh i love you all no matter what, cuz you guys keep me entertained an although you all always call me a non factor i sure get talked about a lot an pics posted of me a lot for a non factor.
ive stopped using spell check as to have no confusion about whether or not chewie is posting on my account.
still waiting for that proof rellapse40 (prob didnt spell that right either), lol

Honestly, being a non factor in elf sim isn't a bad thing.

Rellapse40
07-29-2014, 09:20 PM
tune went out on a date w/ u?

omg

lol

poor guy prob tried to give u pixels 4 pussy

Eslade
07-29-2014, 09:23 PM

omg

lol

Dat ultimate rmt tho.

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 09:24 PM

omg

lol

LOL!

http://zam.zamimg.com/images/6/d/6dae4b7367a283e846159e2e45cd7394.png

Jib
07-29-2014, 09:26 PM
tune is sick.

i remember some random chick came to play on red for a few hours to stream. He was on her like a blood starved mosquito in a nasty junkyard frothing at the stinger for a mammal to siphon. The guy gave her like 3k at level 1 and a ton of gear totally ruining her gameplay.

I mean fuck if somebody is going to come over and be new on the server you dont give them fucking everything for free when they are level 1. Let them play the fucking game and learn for them selves and meet people on their own.

I was running thru fob for something to do with azrael when it was going down and i ran into kurn tower made tune plug, fight ended like me 100% tune 22% plugged and he was messaging her on her stream like

"they wont let me play with you right now but dont worry we will get to play together someday"

dude is sick man

Eslade
07-29-2014, 09:26 PM

omg

lol

Connect the dots sheeple. Heartbrand let cutie deguild from red dawn and never wanted to reinvite her. Soda starts playing again and heartbrand gets kicked from nihilum.

Coincidence? I think not.

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 09:42 PM
tune is sick.

i remember some random chick came to play on red for a few hours to stream. He was on her like a blood starved mosquito in a nasty junkyard frothing at the stinger for a mammal to siphon. The guy gave her like 3k at level 1 and a ton of gear totally ruining her gameplay.

I mean fuck if somebody is going to come over and be new on the server you dont give them fucking everything for free when they are level 1. Let them play the fucking game and learn for them selves and meet people on their own.

I was running thru fob for something to do with azrael when it was going down and i ran into kurn tower made tune plug, fight ended like me 100% tune 22% plugged and he was messaging her on her stream like

"they wont let me play with you right now but dont worry we will get to play together someday"

dude is sick man

Oh he's a pussy starved ass Goblin for sure.

Super Hater
07-29-2014, 09:44 PM

Lol. How do I randomly get tossed into threads?
Serious issues...

cutie
07-29-2014, 10:18 PM
let this awful thread diel
dont bump it then duh

cutie
07-29-2014, 10:21 PM
Honestly, being a non factor in elf sim isn't a bad thing. i dont care if im a factor, id prefer not to be, but considering how long ive played the box an how long ive actually posted on the forums (never been banned so thats an accurate number of posts) i honestly didnt even know what trolling meant till like a year ago and i still dont really get what non factor means, lol.

i have to reply to each individual comment cuz its hard for me to do multiply quotes cuz i dont internet much, lol

Jib
07-29-2014, 10:26 PM
i dont care if im a factor, id prefer not to be, but considering how long ive played the box an how long ive actually posted on the forums (never been banned so thats an accurate number of posts) i honestly didnt even know what trolling meant till like a year ago and i still dont really get what non factor means, lol.

i have to reply to each individual comment cuz its hard for me to do multiply quotes cuz i dont internet much, lol

if the guild leader of the top guild flies out to see you just to go to some batting cages for a few hours trust me you are a major factor.

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 10:27 PM
oh god give me tunes facebook

LOL I have it!

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 10:28 PM
LOL I have it!

Not from Dazey either! My network of spies is quite extensive!

cutie
omg
lol

im fucken awesome to hangout w, if you notice im not really mean to ppl unless they start it, then the 12 yr old in me comes out, you just jelly chewie gets bjs while pvping and youve only had a dog lick peanutbutter off ur baby dick.
again sherlock where is ur proof, going out w chewie (my boyfriend of almost 4yrs) and tune is a few friends hanging out.
i was offered prpl sleeves, a manastone, first class tix to fl, and not pay for a thing there for sexual favors from dongshow
as you can all see i dont have prpl sleeves or a manastone :)

Jib
PM it to me

cutie
07-29-2014, 10:29 PM
if the guild leader of the top guild flies out to see you just to go to some batting cages for a few hours trust me you are a major factor.
believe me you cud tell chewie an him were very antsy to get back to norrath, lol.

Eslade
07-29-2014, 10:33 PM
http://geeknativecom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/everquest-sex.jpg

cutie
07-29-2014, 10:33 PM
Not from Dazey either! My network of spies is quite extensive!
im glad you clarified it was not me, i dont eff around w rl stuff an its not in fear of being banned, its just immature middles school type drama bullshit.

Jib i do love you, but i love tune too. i will respect his privacy as i would respect urs :)
i alrdy know you respect my privacy so if you want ill be ur fb friend xoxo

how bought we bring this thread back to the point, wheres all these yts, soda be the gate master, but she usually dies first.

loggin in now, lets see this yt boys...and maybe i think the 1 other girl on server

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 10:34 PM
PM it to me

I got Nizzar, Strydur and Tunes actually but even though I know what you would do with them is epic and Hilarious Jib! I won't give out people's RL shit, even for scumbags as big as them.

cutie
07-29-2014, 10:48 PM
http://geeknativecom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/everquest-sex.jpg
you guys call me a crack head/meth head, mean drug addict things, but i never get offended cuz i used to do real drugs and have been off em for 4 years, went cold turkey, no rehab...never ever crossed my mind to sell my body for that
i def would not sell my body for anything less that 500k pp, prpl sleeves, an epic for chewie, dazey, khop, balrok, mercedes and lorigu, a manastone, full cleric bad ass dragon loot set, a petrified eurdite heart, CoH, sunstrike x2, all npc drop cleric spells, a tinker bag (so i can have 3 teehee) neck sup, sky emerald, fungi, impskin gloves, ikky bp, an a AoN
then an only then wud i maybe think about sexual favors for pixels, as long as chewie was cool w it.
oh an a rl pic of nizzar cuz i think hes hot an the pic 1x i saw a pic on forums the thread got taken down before i cud be a creeper an save it to my pc, miss my nizze luv xoxo

Eslade
07-29-2014, 10:52 PM
you guys call me a crack head/meth head, mean drug addict things, but i never get offended cuz i used to do real drugs and have been off em for 4 years, went cold turkey, no rehab...never ever crossed my mind to sell my body for that
i def would not sell my body for anything less that 500k pp, prpl sleeves, an epic for chewie, dazey, khop, balrok, mercedes and lorigu, a manastone, full cleric bad ass dragon loot set, a petrified eurdite heart, CoH, sunstrike x2, all npc drop cleric spells, a tinker bag (so i can have 3 teehee) neck sup, sky emerald, fungi, impskin gloves, ikky bp, an a AoN
then an only then wud i maybe think about sexual favors for pixels, as long as chewie was cool w it.
oh an a rl pic of nizzar cuz i think hes hot an the pic 1x i saw a pic on forums the thread got taken down before i cud be a creeper an save it to my pc, miss my nizze luv xoxo

Not directed at you really. Just reminded me of this when you mentioned the dongshow story.

Rellapse40
07-29-2014, 10:57 PM
tbh you're worth like a pair of cloth gloves max for that 1970's bushy cunt

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 10:59 PM

Guess you got lost in the shine of Pierre's wheel spokes, like hearing the beetles for the first time.

Colgate
07-29-2014, 11:08 PM

this post

oh my god my brain

Super Hater
07-29-2014, 11:13 PM
Just wow...

cutie
07-29-2014, 11:18 PM
again proof sherlock, all ur doing is talking outta ur ass, sorry u like bitches who shave off their eyebrows completely off and then draw them on in a ridiculous crazy shape,
the only shit you can talk about me is that fact that in ur mind i have a betty page bush cuz of ur opinion of my bushy eyebrows,
its sad, obvi youve got a crush on me, all you do is talk about me an talk about how you imagine my private parts look
i shud know i have a crush on nizzar (im too mature to pick on him), but i imagine his private parts

cutie
07-29-2014, 11:21 PM
this post

oh my god my brain

again bumping the thread you want to die
step 1 to killing a thread stop going to it
step 2 if you cant control seeing what was said dont bump it

that is how a thread dies

Super Hater
07-29-2014, 11:21 PM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/wtf/grand/wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2523.gif

cutie
07-29-2014, 11:24 PM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/wtf/grand/wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2523.gif

come on this thread doesnt make you chuckle, i think the steve colbert in 3d glassing throwing popcorn in his mouth wud be much more fitting, but idk how to post gifs, i have enough trouble w pics

cutie
07-29-2014, 11:25 PM
chewie come on you know the gif post it for me, but pretend i did it while i was posting from ur account, lol

Colgate
07-29-2014, 11:26 PM
again bumping the thread you want to die
step 1 to killing a thread stop going to it
step 2 if you cant control seeing what was said dont bump it

that is how a thread dies

it isn't bumping it if it's on the top of the page

no chewie dont
07-29-2014, 11:26 PM
chewie come on you know the gif post it for me, but pretend i did it while i was posting from ur account, lol

http://skift.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Screen-Shot-2014-01-16-at-2.52.51-PM.png

Super Hater
07-29-2014, 11:27 PM
come on this thread doesnt make you chuckle, i think the steve colbert in 3d glassing throwing popcorn in his mouth wud be much more fitting, but idk how to post gifs, i have enough trouble w pics

Definitely entertaining. This community is fucking nuts! I love it.

Syft 2.0
07-29-2014, 11:29 PM

What's wrong with 70's bush?

I used to tell my Ex not to shave from time to time so I could go chupacapra hunting.

http://img.allvoices.com/thumbs/event/609/480/59263417-chupacabras.jpg

mugien
07-29-2014, 11:33 PM
V Groog thread.

SwampBeast
07-30-2014, 12:04 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/xbaedg.jpg

|3igHurb
07-30-2014, 12:11 AM
hawt or hawtess

thugcruncher
07-30-2014, 12:39 AM

her wow toon:

http://www.isheepthings.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/banshee2.jpg

cutie
07-30-2014, 01:41 AM

i never ever shared this rl pic of my face w the community, checkraise got it from my g+ account when we emailed then he spammed it in ts w/o my permission. i never re posted the pic, and the thread got deleted because of that. ive posted a lot of pics but this one was found an posted w/o my permission. id report you but im not a lil bitch baby

i will give you this tho, chewie gunna get pissed, but i always say you cud defend me when ppl say terrible mean things about my apperance, not cuz i care what you guys think, i just want to know he cares about me.

my panda and me at rocky horror show
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/jjmmaa84/sexy_zpse26880e3.jpg (http://s73.photobucket.com/user/jjmmaa84/media/sexy_zpse26880e3.jpg.html)
now that the front of my hairless pale skin is shown (thats what proof is)

me loving up my favorite flutist w a pale as fuck hairless back (proof)
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/jjmmaa84/sexy2_zps798ce3df.jpg (http://s73.photobucket.com/user/jjmmaa84/media/sexy2_zps798ce3df.jpg.html)

skirts pretty short to have a 70s bush hanging out, im not wearing underwear w those fishnets, so you cant say they were held back

notice the wrist band, not for fashion to cover my 4 inch scar from slitting my wrist

these are old pics, im about 25 in these, theyre the only sexy pics i have, i do look exactly the same now i just weight about 30lbs more, and no matter what you guys say i wont believe you if you say i dont look sexy. im sexy an i know it an im gunna show it.

cutie
07-30-2014, 01:46 AM
her wow toon:

http://www.isheepthings.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/banshee2.jpg

yea sweetie i stopped playing before burning cursades, i was a troll an she had prpl hair an her name was keylee an if i had myspace still i would have many pretty pics to show of her.

i loved the way she wove her hand in the air while she twirled around dancing, not to mention unless ur gunna be a bitch an go with the alliance ur gunna have the greatest looking toon.

"for the horde"
"may your blades never dull"

cutie
07-30-2014, 01:47 AM
what the fuck am i reading

you are reading a thread meant to post ppls yts on soda, i dont see any of those tho

Colgate
07-30-2014, 01:52 AM
uhhhhhhhhhh

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 01:55 AM
u look like a stick

if i wanted to fuk a stick

i would go hump a log

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 02:10 AM
chewie dating a winner

georgie
07-30-2014, 02:15 AM
captain saveahoe

cutie
07-30-2014, 02:21 AM
dis thread getting real good with the mental breakdown of a ex druggie, attempted suicide mental patient, everquest whore.

so goog.

sorry im not ashamed of who i am, idk how you cud call me an eq whore, wheres ur proof of this, cuz i fuck chewie, gee ive only been w him for almost 4 years, sorry you need a sense of humor, i find when you say let me see proof the asshole w no proof shuts their face. so show me proof im a whore.

i am not ashamed to talk about my past and hope ppl will learn (ppl like you who are obvi ignorant on the subject) from my mistakes an not make the same, so many kids are killing themselves these days cuz of mean things ppl said on the internet and thats really sad, i hope ppl will learn more about the psychiatric field, people dont understand mental illness and ppl need to become aware because it is much more common these days.
just so you know if im forumquesting im entertaining myself, when im not on eq or forum then you can say im having a mental break down. its hard to eq while throwing things at chewie thru a curtain of tears while hyperventilating, that wud be a mental break down, i have em about 1x every month or so. laughing at you fucking idiots an showing off my sexy makes me smile. btw skinny has nothing to do w drugs, runs in my family, just like my mental illness

there are things you cant change about urself, but you should learn to embrace them an make urself a better person. im not usually one to give advice to strangers, but you obviously have no understanding of the issues at all an you shud educate urself before saying things you have no idea about.

i am proud to be who i am, i am very happy w where my life is right now. ive got a great guy, a roof over my head, food for my belly, clothes on my back, i dont need anything else, internet, cable, xbox, netflix, cell phones w a bunch of apps, even hot water, imo, one can easily live w/o so those are all just perks that make my life more enjoyable

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 02:27 AM
got a sister?

Ames who?
07-30-2014, 03:01 AM
sorry im not ashamed of who i am, idk how you cud call me an eq whore, wheres ur proof of this, cuz i fuck chewie, gee ive only been w him for almost 4 years, sorry you need a sense of humor, i find when you say let me see proof the asshole w no proof shuts their face. so show me proof im a whore.

i am not ashamed to talk about my past and hope ppl will learn (ppl like you who are obvi ignorant on the subject) from my mistakes an not make the same, so many kids are killing themselves these days cuz of mean things ppl said on the internet and thats really sad, i hope ppl will learn more about the psychiatric field, people dont understand mental illness and ppl need to become aware because it is much more common these days.
just so you know if im forumquesting im entertaining myself, when im not on eq or forum then you can say im having a mental break down. its hard to eq while throwing things at chewie thru a curtain of tears while hyperventilating, that wud be a mental break down, i have em about 1x every month or so. laughing at you fucking idiots an showing off my sexy makes me smile. btw skinny has nothing to do w drugs, runs in my family, just like my mental illness

there are things you cant change about urself, but you should learn to embrace them an make urself a better person. im not usually one to give advice to strangers, but you obviously have no understanding of the issues at all an you shud educate urself before saying things you have no idea about.

i am proud to be who i am, i am very happy w where my life is right now. ive got a great guy, a roof over my head, food for my belly, clothes on my back, i dont need anything else, internet, cable, xbox, netflix, cell phones w a bunch of apps, even hot water, imo, one can easily live w/o so those are all just perks that make my life more enjoyable

what the fuck dude

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 03:03 AM
got a sister?

cutie
07-30-2014, 03:03 AM
lemma give u the rundown:

you were a drug whore, and 'attempted' suicide as a cry for help.

chewie found you and gave you a life along with an fbss and his dick.

tl/dr
how wud you feel if tomorrow there was a post soda killed herself from cyber bulling?
get proof i ever accepted payment for sex, that fucken gross an i lost a lot of respect for my friend who didnt get clean when i did an went out to be a whore on the corner to support her habbit, i love her, but i do look at her dif, i was clean for years before i meant chewie an i never ever ever sold my body for drugs which would make me a whore, i rolled blunts for the dealer while whore did sexual favors for drugs an they had to share w me cuz i whored out my skillz at rolling blunts, so for rolling blunts i got free weeds an free drugs and never had to take an article of clothing off, or open my mouth or use my hand (besides rolling the blunts).

i was born w a chemical imbalance (again educate urself so you dont sound like an idiot), someone who is 9 and attempts suicide (an only doesnt succeed cuz her mom walked in an took the pills away) is not crying out for help they are miserable an dont want to live. my other failed attempt only failed cuz my bro found me an i was in a 2 day coma, an like i alrdy said i just cudnt take the pain when i tried suicide by slitting my wrist. i was a lil bitch about it. so yea i cried for help, not attention, i didnt wanna be in pain.
but these days i try to look for all the good in ppl an in life. i dont really wanna live but i dont wanna kill myself either, i just wish i never existed, life is hard

if anything chewie almost drove me back to drugs but im too strong for that and btw i dont play a melee, i have 2 casters, we dont use fbss, that wud be a pretty silly waste of a waist slot. and fuck yea he gave me his dick, in fact i think ill wake him up right now an rid him backwards cowboy like the whore you claim i am. chewie shud thank you for what hes about to get teehee ;)

like ive said im not embarrassed about my past if anything its made me a better person and have a better understanding of ppl going thru the things ive been thru in the past an arent a fucken asshole to them and pretend i know what im talking about, cuz i do know.

Ames who?
07-30-2014, 03:04 AM
i never ever shared this rl pic of my face w the community, checkraise got it from my g+ account when we emailed then he spammed it in ts w/o my permission. i never re posted the pic, and the thread got deleted because of that. ive posted a lot of pics but this one was found an posted w/o my permission. id report you but im not a lil bitch baby

i will give you this tho, chewie gunna get pissed, but i always say you cud defend me when ppl say terrible mean things about my apperance, not cuz i care what you guys think, i just want to know he cares about me.

my panda and me at rocky horror show
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/jjmmaa84/sexy_zpse26880e3.jpg (http://s73.photobucket.com/user/jjmmaa84/media/sexy_zpse26880e3.jpg.html)
now that the front of my hairless pale skin is shown (thats what proof is)

me loving up my favorite flutist w a pale as fuck hairless back (proof)
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/jjmmaa84/sexy2_zps798ce3df.jpg (http://s73.photobucket.com/user/jjmmaa84/media/sexy2_zps798ce3df.jpg.html)

skirts pretty short to have a 70s bush hanging out, im not wearing underwear w those fishnets, so you cant say they were held back

notice the wrist band, not for fashion to cover my 4 inch scar from slitting my wrist

these are old pics, im about 25 in these, theyre the only sexy pics i have, i do look exactly the same now i just weight about 30lbs more, and no matter what you guys say i wont believe you if you say i dont look sexy. im sexy an i know it an im gunna show it.

chewie got a real psycho on his hands

and a hoe 2 boot

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 03:09 AM
how wud you feel if tomorrow there was a post soda killed herself from cyber bulling?
get proof i ever accepted payment for sex, that fucken gross an i lost a lot of respect for my friend who didnt get clean when i did an went out to be a whore on the corner to support her habbit, i love her, but i do look at her dif, i was clean for years before i meant chewie an i never ever ever sold my body for drugs which would make me a whore, i rolled blunts for the dealer while whore did sexual favors for drugs an they had to share w me cuz i whored out my skillz at rolling blunts, so for rolling blunts i got free weeds an free drugs and never had to take an article of clothing off, or open my mouth or use my hand (besides rolling the blunts).

i was born w a chemical imbalance (again educate urself so you dont sound like an idiot), someone who is 9 and attempts suicide (an only doesnt succeed cuz her mom walked in an took the pills away) is not crying out for help they are miserable an dont want to live. my other failed attempt only failed cuz my bro found me an i was in a 2 day coma, an like i alrdy said i just cudnt take the pain when i tried suicide by slitting my wrist. i was a lil bitch about it. so yea i cried for help, not attention, i didnt wanna be in pain.
but these days i try to look for all the good in ppl an in life. i dont really wanna live but i dont wanna kill myself either, i just wish i never existed, life is hard

if anything chewie almost drove me back to drugs but im too strong for that and btw i dont play a melee, i have 2 casters, we dont use fbss, that wud be a pretty silly waste of a waist slot. and fuck yea he gave me his dick, in fact i think ill wake him up right now an rid him backwards cowboy like the whore you claim i am. chewie shud thank you for what hes about to get teehee ;)

like ive said im not embarrassed about my past if anything its made me a better person and have a better understanding of ppl going thru the things ive been thru in the past an arent a fucken asshole to them and pretend i know what im talking about, cuz i do know.

u got a sister wtf

cutie
07-30-2014, 03:12 AM
i love when ppl write tldr but then make a comment about something that was way at the end of what i wrote, ur just trying to sound like you dont care, but you obvi do or ud just stop posting, like how colgate wants this thread to die but keeps bumping it. look at the views on this thread over 1k, ppl are obviously interested in what i will type next. non factors dont get over 1k views on their threads

and the funny thing is not one of you made me mad, really just sad for ur pathetic asses. but also lmao at how small and puny ur brains must be to come up w some of the stuff you say to try an offend ppl, all i can say is keep trying, maybe one day one of you will actually say something that upsets me, but i doubt it ur all faceless internet ppl to me who i know if i met in rl an you didnt know i was soda you wud think im an awesome person, and not to sound full of myself, but you guys kinda did that to me by all this attention im getting, everyone of you wud hit on me not knowing who i was and all the shit you said to try to upset me

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 03:17 AM
is your sister as crazy as u?

i got what she needs

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 03:18 AM
everyone of you wud hit on me not knowing who i was and all the shit you said to try to upset me

i would choke u

then stick my weiner up your butt

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 03:19 AM
with a bag on ur head tho

SwampBeast
07-30-2014, 03:27 AM
lemme in dem guts gurl

http://www.rerolled.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=72399&d=1406701218

R Flair
07-30-2014, 03:27 AM
who is this mysterious woman of the night

|3igHurb
07-30-2014, 03:35 AM
wat a bunch of guys with successful relationships in this thread oh wait

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 03:39 AM
hey hurb is it hard to find ladies when u look like a albino fat chimp?

http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/811051_10_Albino_africans-s350x437-1380-580_jpg9cc389379a4956fcbf737d2a05616d1b

R Flair
07-30-2014, 03:49 AM

you had me at no panties

SwampBeast
07-30-2014, 03:51 AM
http://amateuremochicksnaked.cabhst.com/files/2013/06/amateur-emo-chick-with-blue-hair-ready-to-suck-this-long-cock.jpg

SwampBeast
07-30-2014, 03:52 AM
spotted soda in the lake today

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CkkN_yc6CSg/Uvm1-0fr4OI/AAAAAAAABBk/X17socdp-x8/s1600/bigfoot-gulfcoast.JPG

Syft 2.0
07-30-2014, 04:33 AM
i would choke u

then stick my weiner up your butt

and that's why I murder the shit out of you every-time you log in, cuz you just don't know how to act right.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/EQ000279_zps52bbe689.png (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/EQ000279_zps52bbe689.png.html)

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/EQ000259_zps7653be40.png (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/EQ000259_zps7653be40.png.html)

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/EQ000263_zpsac20fd21.png (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/EQ000263_zpsac20fd21.png.html)

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/EQ000268_zpsdc7bdde0.png (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/EQ000268_zpsdc7bdde0.png.html)

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/Rellapseshame_zps74ebc9ef.png (http://s66.photobucket.com/user/syft13/media/Rellapseshame_zps74ebc9ef.png.html)

Help me help you!

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 04:36 AM
u still rustled

its ok devry

georgie
07-30-2014, 04:49 AM
http://amateuremochicksnaked.cabhst.com/files/2013/06/amateur-emo-chick-with-blue-hair-ready-to-suck-this-long-cock.jpg

insane clown pussy?

Syft 2.0
07-30-2014, 04:50 AM
u still rustled

its ok devry

LOL it's seriously sad you still think I'm Nick when soooo many people have my FB. Dial it back dawg it's a 90 lbs girl lol cmon. No need to go Al Qaeda on her.

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 04:52 AM
ashamed of devry

its cool

Syft 2.0
07-30-2014, 04:54 AM
ashamed of devry

its cool

can't own up to something I never did.

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 04:59 AM
o u went

|3igHurb
07-30-2014, 05:14 AM
rellapse come back to reality we need burgerking employees

Rellapse40
07-30-2014, 05:17 AM
says the guy who is unemployed,rides a bicycle,albino,is gay

Feniggles
07-30-2014, 05:20 AM

one of these fucking nerds is trying to gather these pixels right now

R Flair
07-30-2014, 05:24 AM
negotiating for an iou

cutie
07-30-2014, 04:01 PM
one of these fucking nerds is trying to gather these pixels right now
i love you

Ames who?
07-30-2014, 04:05 PM
chewie u needa put a leash on dis bitch

embarrassing you by association

cutie
07-30-2014, 04:06 PM
this bitch is fucking nuts. chewie u never stick ur dick in crazy dawg.

soda, u shud get ur uterus ripped out before u infect the world with another crazy BITCH

thanks for reminding me i cannot have children, i dont need to get my uterus removed, God made sure i would spawn no demons before i even took my first breath of air.

and you guys prob dont know this, but at a live production the the rocky horror show (not picture show) everyone dresses up, i was one of the people that was more clothed

Musetii
07-30-2014, 04:12 PM
sell my body for a rl pic of nizzar cuz i think hes hot an the pic 1x i saw a pic on forums the thread got taken down before i cud be a creeper an save it to my pc, miss my nizze luv xoxo

She's....hurten...for a squirtin.

Kergan
07-30-2014, 04:55 PM
I don't know why but I feel ashamed of myself reading this thread.

raka
07-30-2014, 05:02 PM
da fuq.

P in the V or gtfo

Feniggles
07-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Welcome back!

Cya around :(

cutie
07-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Cya around :(
well enless youll be around CT soon you wnt see me around, it was fun while it lasted. i really miss all my nihilum boys so much, when i reformatted i lost all ts info tho :(

ill miss about 10 ppl, you fall in the top 5

|3igHurb
07-30-2014, 05:46 PM
thats it im calling rogean to have these guys wiped

no chewie dont
07-30-2014, 05:51 PM
soda can u just calm down and play i thought we were gettin the whole family together for velious prep

no chewie dont
07-30-2014, 05:54 PM
pleeeaaase

also fuck u ames soda does what she wants plus i cant eveb try to tell her shit ever since she founded < Girls Just Wanna Have Fun > she's her own boss :P

LulzSect
07-30-2014, 05:55 PM
Best and worst times of my life

No lie

no chewie dont
07-30-2014, 05:55 PM
red rnf an emotional rollercoaster right now

cutie
07-30-2014, 05:56 PM
soda can u just calm down and play i thought we were gettin the whole family together for velious prep
thats you white knighting me, dude you are actually suppose to be me rl white knite. find a new fucken cleric, oh right but everyone on here is actually a pixel whore so good luck trying to find a cleric faithful to the cause an not the pixels. have fun getting no 96% rezs when you ht urself

it doesnt count chewie when i say wtf youre my bf defend me and then you do it, it only counts if you do it on ur own

im going back to AoE at least im actually good at that game.

no chewie dont
07-30-2014, 05:57 PM
o no now ill never get my epic

LulzSect
07-30-2014, 05:58 PM
sadly whores are for ever free agents

always

|3igHurb
07-30-2014, 06:02 PM
i have a 40 cleric now

Eslade
07-30-2014, 06:04 PM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/cb/cb34c26ed22ad2c680103e8c03d11b2569c892dbac423ed54d f35bcf39e7bf43.jpg

Porz
07-30-2014, 06:45 PM
Made it to page 6....now I have a headache let this thread die/burn/get locked!

FoxxHound
07-31-2014, 12:29 AM
Sooo Cutie. What's up?

cutie
08-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Bump :P lol

FoxxHound
08-07-2014, 02:44 AM
Bump :P lol

So when are we hooking up? ;)

mtb tripper
08-07-2014, 02:45 AM

thats chewies bitch. fuck you foxxhound

FoxxHound
08-07-2014, 04:29 AM

FoxxHound
08-07-2014, 05:41 AM
O snap. That 2nd to last tho.

KB_Trader
08-07-2014, 04:50 PM
This thread is fucking weird.

Kergan
08-07-2014, 06:14 PM
You are surprised a thread started and posted in by a known female acted as a weirdo-virgin magnet?

Well I for one am not.

Syft 2.0
08-07-2014, 06:57 PM
I think it's hilarious watching desperate dudes try to scam ass. I love the irony of the whole situation. Chicks don't wanna bang them because they act desperate as fuck, so they try to remedy this by acting more desperate...it's a viscous circle.

Syft 2.0
08-07-2014, 07:28 PM
http://karch10k.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/vicious.jpg

^One of non ass getter's right here

LostCause
08-07-2014, 07:48 PM
what the fuck am i reading