PDA

View Full Version : Question for Transcendence

President
12-20-2009, 10:47 PM
All the posts about the raid rotation seem to include a lot of posts from IB members basically saying Transcendence is too scared to go off the weekly rotation and go back to some level of competition for spawns.

I have yet to read a Transcendence member say otherwise..

Can we get this cleared up?

On some level, competition is what made EQ great, and I would like to see it go back to that. It has been how long and *ADULTS* from *TWO* guilds that play here have not been able to come to an agreement on how the competition for raid mobs should work?

I mean, I see the point in that it is in Transcendence's favor to leave it how it is so they get equal loots, but really. WTF is the fun in that?

IMO, neither guild has showed much class in their responses on this, how about this thread takes that into consideration so an agreement can actually happen.

(I think once hate/sky, and eventually Kunark come out it will really help the raid discussion due to the server pop, but that's another discussion.)

My other post.. on the front page.. has an extremely simple solution to the raid issue and I do not understand how both guilds could not agree on that.

Dartagnan
12-20-2009, 11:01 PM
All the posts about the raid rotation seem to include a lot of posts from IB members basically saying Transcendence is too scared to go off the weekly rotation and go back to some level of competition for spawns.

On some level, competition is what made EQ great, and I would like to see it go back to that. It has been how long and *ADULTS* from *TWO* guilds that play here have not been able to come to an agreement on how the competition for raid mobs should work?

I mean, I see the point in that it is in Transcendence's favor to leave it how it is so they get equal loots, but really. WTF is the fun in that?

IMO, neither guild has showed much class in their responses on this, how about this thread takes that into consideration so an agreement can actually happen.

(I think once hate/sky, and eventually Kunark come out it will really help the raid discussion due to the server pop, but that's another discussion.)

My other post.. on the front page.. has an extremely simple solution to the raid issue and I do not understand how both guilds could not agree on that.

I think we are in agreement that the original system (if we could even call it that) is no bueno. The current system of rotation is no bueno.

IB members want a reasonable compromise, yet I do not see Transcendence reaching across the table.

I think that Hasbinbad, Nizzarr, and myself have shown that we want something and that differences can be settled. What has Transcendence done so far?

Hasbinbad
12-20-2009, 11:06 PM

I love you.