PDA

View Full Version : I remember when I joined <Nihilum> on Orran a few months ago

Jib
07-27-2014, 10:29 AM
One of the first things Vaporize told me was this is a raiding guild and not everybody is going to get along so if you need to just mute the people that annoy you.

Just wanted to let all the future <Hokuten> applicants know that getting along with everybody is actually a requirement because were all close friends in here and treat each other like family.

Wednesday night is official drunk guild karaoke night don't miss it!

PS were ready for variance!

magician
07-27-2014, 10:51 AM
^^ rly bad player/poster

Zalaerian
07-27-2014, 10:53 AM
i have 2/3s of Nihi on mute

Buhbuh
07-27-2014, 10:56 AM
since when is muting people in TS even remotely newsworthy

Jib
07-27-2014, 11:09 AM
i have 2/3s of Nihi on mute

coming from an officer OUCH.

shit i posted this in the news report section? i thought I was in server chat

oh yeah I forgot to note, anybody from this point on found buying any kind of loot period from <Nihilum> will not be welcome in <Hokuten>

Gaffin 7.0
07-27-2014, 11:13 AM
biggest crybaby in eq history

Sweetbaby Jesus
07-27-2014, 11:20 AM

oh yeah I forgot to note, anybody from this point on found buying any kind of loot period from <Nihilum> will not be welcome in <Hokuten>
So ur gonna boot ur members for trying to better their characters with gear that you won't provide for them? If you tried to compete for raid content this would make a lil more sense but atm ur just a leveling and plat farming guild.

Jib
07-27-2014, 11:24 AM
http://puu.sh/aqdYb/c12d53a8bd.jpg

Jib
07-27-2014, 11:25 AM
I provide everything actually

heartbrand
07-27-2014, 11:39 AM
And then people wonder why nihilum has been on top for so long, holy fuck.

Uuruk
07-27-2014, 11:43 AM
I thought Wednesday was lose 5 people to nihi day.

Jib
07-27-2014, 11:47 AM
And then people wonder why nihilum has been on top for so long, holy fuck.

people dont seem to understand <Hokuten> im not trying to replace nihilum, were just casuals having fun. taking down nihilum is part of the fun its a pvp server for gods sake, but I would never try to replace the no life neckbeards of the server. I just dont have time for that.

we would never spend 4 hours on a beautiful saturday afternoon cockblocking lowbies in rags from chardok royals LOL... that shit was p funnytho

Jib
07-27-2014, 11:49 AM
i went afk for like 2 hours, got laid and watched a movie with my girl came back and saw hashtag and tune still scouting, felt bad 4 them

heartbrand
07-27-2014, 11:50 AM
Did you make a 30 minute video of yourself undressing set to the legend of Zelda theme track before you penetrated her?

Zalaerian
07-27-2014, 11:50 AM

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Zalaerian
07-27-2014, 11:51 AM
also..not an officer

want me to PM or post public the list of your guildies currently buying our gear?

magician
07-27-2014, 11:53 AM
taking down nihilum is part of the fun

:confused::confused::confused:

Elderan
07-27-2014, 11:53 AM
Lol this thread is gold already,

Jib clearly has never ran a large successful guild.

Stasis01
07-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Lol this thread is gold already,

Jib clearly has never ran a large successful guild.

You showed up after Nihi was established and press auto attack.

When Nizzar was gone you guys got ass pounded.

Clearly this guys ego is fabricated on following the biggest dick.

Jib
07-27-2014, 11:58 AM
We are just casuals playing for fun, we have accomplished so much pve content and pvp content. I consider myself a very successful guild leader, but it has nothing to do with pve or pvp. I consider myself successful because we all r having fun :]

magician

slurpin that nizzar d

lite
pals before pixels, always.

Stasis01
07-27-2014, 12:00 PM
slurpin that nizzar d

I could either be tagged Nihi and not play, or be tagged Azrael and not play - this box is currently shit.

Have fun, I know what uncontested raids consist of - mind numbing boredom.

heartbrand
07-27-2014, 12:03 PM
pals before pixels, always.

This is an important point, and one that separates nihilum from azrael. Azrael play this game to create social bonds with Internet people seemingly to replace the non existent social lives they have in their day to day lives. We play as a video game and form of recreation, not needing to rely on elf quest to find meaningful friendships. It's why I could give two fucks what some dude on elf quest thinks of me.

Zalaerian
07-27-2014, 12:16 PM
This is an important point, and one that separates nihilum from azrael. Azrael play this game to create social bonds with Internet people seemingly to replace the non existent social lives they have in their day to day lives. We play as a video game and form of recreation, not needing to rely on elf quest to find meaningful friendships. It's why I could give two fucks what some dude on elf quest thinks of me.

HB_Banderas.gif

Jib
07-27-2014, 12:16 PM
HB you are one of the people in the p99 community i truly feel the most sorry for. Sadly I could never house you in <Hokuten> from the crimes you have committed against the resistance

Clark
07-27-2014, 12:20 PM
You showed up after Nihi was established and press auto attack.

Clearly this guys ego is fabricated on following the biggest dick.

HB you are one of the people in the p99 community i truly feel the most sorry for.

lite
07-27-2014, 12:22 PM
I was about to reply to checkraise, but then I realized he will probably be on my side of the argument within the next 3 minutes, and then back on the other side half an hour later. But it's cool, you just don't take the game that serious ... despite the fact that everyone has seen you be probably the most emotional person on this box.

with that being said, checkraise is probably the saddest outkast story on the box with agatha at a close second.

Tradesonred
07-27-2014, 12:29 PM
Never knowing when youre gonna get the boot from your anal retentive leader because you went six degrees of separation from Nihilum, dunno doesnt sound like fun to me.

Tradesonred
07-27-2014, 12:33 PM
I used to think Lite was allrite, just a mediocre leader. Reading all his bullshit on the forums though.

heartbrand
07-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Ya it's real rough for me on this box. Dunno how I make it through the day knowing that people I'll never meet in my life who live thousands of miles away in Europe detest me. It's taken a real toll on me. I'll have to go buy something from the nordstrom anniversary sale to help deal with the pain. Nothing a new suit can't fix u feel?

Jib
07-27-2014, 12:49 PM
Never knowing when youre gonna get the boot from your anal retentive leader because you went six degrees of separation from Nihilum, dunno doesnt sound like fun to me.

perfect example of a bitter player. When I was in nilly TS on orran half way through the espionage ecoli rejoined nilly. they all joked the shit out of him and treated him like pure garbage. tons of them would publicly announce in TS they were muting ecoli because his voice was so annoying. they refused to port him around and gave him bitch duties.

im sorry but that doesnt sound fun to me

Stasis01
07-27-2014, 12:50 PM
You probably feel homeless, detached from any group of players on the box.

I doubt you feel like you're Nihi core. I don't know - maybe you have fun just grinding DKP and getting upgrades for no purpose.

I doubt you're in EQ utopia, but it's probably a step above what I'm doing maybe.

Jib
07-27-2014, 12:51 PM
Ya it's real rough for me on this box. Dunno how I make it through the day knowing that people I'll never meet in my life who live thousands of miles away in Europe detest me. It's taken a real toll on me. I'll have to go buy something from the nordstrom anniversary sale to help deal with the pain. Nothing a new suit can't fix u feel?

maybe ill post the audio recording of nihilum talking trash about you after you rejoined nilly and they said you were a flake and a spy. I cant even fathom how you could want to play with people that treat you like this. whats the point.

Eslade
07-27-2014, 12:51 PM
perfect example of a bitter player. When I was in nilly TS on orran half way through the espionage ecoli rejoined nilly. they all joked the shit out of him and treated him like pure garbage. tons of them would publicly announce in TS they were muting ecoli because his voice was so annoying. they refused to port him around and gave him bitch duties.

To be fair though, he does sound annoying and refuses to buff as a shaman. Won't even cast avatar on a cleric.

Stasis01
07-27-2014, 12:52 PM
The point is there's no other option - which is why we're fighting the fight, forever.

Jib

I doubt you feel like you're Nihi core. I don't know - maybe you have fun just grinding DKP and getting upgrades for no purpose.

I doubt you're in EQ utopia, but it's probably a step above what I'm doing maybe.

dude i have recording oh the core treating HB like a piece of shit nothing nobody. they treat him really bad

heartbrand

Ya, my life long dream has been to be considered the nilly core. Oh wait, I can play with my pals tibberz / terp / cyren / lawlzies / Vapo / dong etc., and not give two fucks what some nerds think? And I can still get loot because it's straight dkp? You mean I don't have to be some elf simulator dudes best man in real life in order to have fun? Who ever knew.

Stasis01
07-27-2014, 12:57 PM
If you're happy I'm cool with it.

Tradesonred
07-27-2014, 12:58 PM

Yeah news at 11, theres assholes in Nihilum, just like in any other guild on red. Im not sure what im supposed to be bitter about? Some Nihis are allrite like rystar and worng.

To be honest that played a part in me quitting the game, the rampant stupidity that seems to permeate the servers pop, you cant get away from it. I never found a crew to hang with that isnt screaming about ******s, or being haha sexist go make me a sandwich bitch, laughing at someone because hes in a wheelchair, just in general not the type of folks i enjoy being around.

There are exceptions but not enough of those people around to bother with the server anymore.

Stasis01
07-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Yeah news at 11, theres assholes in Nihilum, just like in any other guild on red. Im not sure what im supposed to be bitter about? Some Nihis are allrite like rystar and worng.

To be honest that played a part in me quitting the game, the rampant stupidity that seems to permeate the servers pop, you cant get away from it. I never found a crew to hang with that isnt screaming about ******s, or being haha sexist go make me a sandwich bitch, just in general not the type of folks i enjoy being around.

There are exceptions but not enough of those people around to bother with the server anymore.

The servers been hijacked by faggots, we're currently a cruise ship taken over by pirates, except there is no help coming.

With static timers there's no way a guild could stay independent on it's own morale basis, but like HB said, just a big zerg of every type of player to be able to get raid targets.

Bunk shit.

Tradesonred
07-27-2014, 01:08 PM
To be fair though, he does sound annoying and refuses to buff as a shaman. Won't even cast avatar on a cleric.

lawl this is what im talking about when i say people are stupid

Hey im going to win an argument on the forums by making up stuff that isnt true lolololololololol

Yes i talk too much sometimes because EQ in general is boring as fuck, i do have a french canadian accent

But refuse to buff wut lawl

lite
07-27-2014, 01:12 PM

http://static2.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_super/1320/13204927/2574445-4236261275-okaay.gif

Tradesonred
07-27-2014, 01:13 PM
Post on top of me another example of what i mean by people are stupid around here

This is like 5th grade NO U shit

Feniggles
07-27-2014, 01:19 PM
Post on top of me another example of what i mean by people are stupid around here

This is like 5th grade NO U shit

somewhere karsten chuckled at this

Bazia
07-27-2014, 01:23 PM
forum pvp only pvp left on red99 other then CoM wiz ganks

Galacticus
07-27-2014, 01:30 PM
forum pvp only pvp left on red99 other then CoM wiz ganks

This.

Rellapse40
07-27-2014, 02:07 PM
heartbrad says he dont care about elf sim

> has to lead a raid so bad he misses his kids birth
> rage quit out of ts b4 many raids due to extreme feels had to have chopper txt him to calm the big baby down
>has like 5 lvl 60's in max gear
> couple million plat on blue
>stays in a guild that everyone hates him

all classic signs of someone not caring

thugcruncher
07-27-2014, 02:17 PM
i went afk for like 2 hours, got laid and watched a movie with my girl came back and saw hashtag and tune still scouting, felt bad 4 them

movie was 1 hour 57 minutes long?

Jib
07-27-2014, 02:33 PM
sex averages anywhere from 20-50 minutes

Mac Drettj
07-27-2014, 02:34 PM
http://fat.gfycat.com/SoupyCautiousCat.gif

Uuruk
07-27-2014, 02:43 PM

Spends more time on dead elf sim than with girlfriend and real life.

Fame
07-27-2014, 03:59 PM
heartbrad says he dont care about elf sim

> has to lead a raid so bad he misses his kids birth
> rage quit out of ts b4 many raids due to extreme feels had to have chopper txt him to calm the big baby down
>has like 5 lvl 60's in max gear
> couple million plat on blue
>stays in a guild that everyone hates him

all classic signs of someone not caring

nig is always swinging for the fence, pras

BeautBabeC
07-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Ya, my life long dream has been to be considered the nilly core. Oh wait, I can play with my pals tibberz / terp / cyren / lawlzies / Vapo / dong etc., and not give two fucks what some nerds think? And I can still get loot because it's straight dkp? You mean I don't have to be some elf simulator dudes best man in real life in order to have fun? Who ever knew.

You don't play for fun and to relax, you're playing because you need to achieve a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment. Am I doin this right?

Ames who?
07-27-2014, 04:37 PM
We are just casuals playing for fun, we have accomplished so much pve content and pvp content. I consider myself a very successful guild leader, but it has nothing to do with pve or pvp. I consider myself successful because we all r having fun :]

http://www.p99pvp.com/pvpguildleaderboard.aspx

second to last place

dem pvp accomplishments

Jib
07-27-2014, 04:48 PM
http://www.p99pvp.com/pvpguildleaderboard.aspx

second to last place

dem pvp accomplishments

did better than red dawn

Ames who?
07-27-2014, 04:48 PM
tru

R Flair
07-27-2014, 06:19 PM
The idea that you will get along with everyone anywhere is a farce. Can someone with a few brain cells to spare please take over leadership of Hokuten or the next competing guild?

ps. the camaraderie that exists within Nihilum won't be found in Hokuten at the present time (had 2 chars in there, now only my alt). The propaganda and hatred for other people in a video game is unbearable at times.

Eslade
07-27-2014, 06:24 PM
The idea that you will get along with everyone anywhere is a farce. Can someone with a few brain cells to spare please take over leadership of Hokuten or the next competing guild?

ps. the camaraderie that exists within Nihilum won't be found in Hokuten at the present time (had 2 chars in there, now only my alt). The propaganda and hatred for other people in a video game is unbearable at times.

Dunno what you're talking about. Everyone that is in Hokuten seems to like eachother. The people that aren't liked are let go. So I guess in a way, your first sentence of your second paragraph is true. From what I heard, you have to try real hard to get the boot in nihilum.

R Flair
07-27-2014, 06:27 PM
Dunno what you're talking about. Everyone that is in Hokuten seems to like eachother. The people that aren't liked are let go. So I guess in a way, your first sentence of your second paragraph is true. From what I heard, you have to try real hard to get the boot in nihilum.

mean like flexxin who caused a bunch of drama and is generally unbearable to everyone? Got kicked now he is back. Cool story.

Spare me the bullshit, i know first hand how hokuten operates.

Eslade
07-27-2014, 06:31 PM
mean like flexxin who caused a bunch of drama and is generally unbearable to everyone?

Flexin is funny, and any drama is either a joke or short lived.

Maybe this will help you.
http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/1e5992cecaad1210c2d7bedd0300efde.jpg

R Flair
07-27-2014, 06:37 PM
So you dismiss players that cause problems by calling them autistic and not taking them seriously. Seems sort of like how they do it in nihilum, except without the foundational pillar of the guild being hatred for the opposition.

Eslade
07-27-2014, 06:40 PM
So you dismiss players that cause problems by calling them autistic and not taking them seriously. Seems sort of like how they do it in nihilum, except without the seething hatred for the opposing guild.

This is why I posted that. I'm saying that you're autistic.

Guessing that the Duke has sore nuts from how hard you hug them.

Super Hater
07-27-2014, 06:43 PM
mean like flexxin who caused a bunch of drama and is generally unbearable to everyone? Got kicked now he is back. Cool story.

Lol, Flexin. Don't get me started please...

Super Hater
07-27-2014, 06:45 PM
Funny how the crazies always find eachother and become best buddies.

Genedin
07-27-2014, 06:49 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Rhuobhe
07-27-2014, 07:04 PM
Read the whole thread. Very funny

|3igHurb
07-27-2014, 07:10 PM
this Jibekn/Marie RMT scumbag really thinks people want to play with him or something... he sounds mad butt hurt about not being in nihilum and thats all

your guild leader is shaming you hokuten, kick him out and reform now THATS a lul

Clark
07-27-2014, 07:35 PM
Funny how the crazies always find eachother and become best buddies.

Kergan
07-27-2014, 07:38 PM
This is why I posted that. I'm saying that you're autistic.

Guessing that the Duke has sore nuts from how hard you hug them.

The Duke has nuts of iron. I heard the Oberyn death scene in GoT was inspired by watching a video of him t-bag someone.

Eslade
07-27-2014, 08:06 PM
The Duke has nuts of iron. I heard the Oberyn death scene in GoT was inspired by watching a video of him t-bag someone.

Lol

Buhbuh
07-27-2014, 08:23 PM
generally when someone parrots how happy they are, they aren't.

Malevz
07-28-2014, 10:05 AM

Not if you're doing it right. When I'm finished I throw my arms in the air and yell done! 3:17 is my best time. Fortunately hookers don't usually care.

Genedin
07-28-2014, 11:18 AM
lololol

Speed runs.

Not_Kazowi
07-28-2014, 11:36 AM

Lol you are such a fag. Log off the computer and do something with your life

no chewie dont
07-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Another anon backdoor nilly re-app (ricardo style)?
Didnt read thread, assuming I nailed it tho

derpcake
07-28-2014, 11:52 AM

I'm sure you know every detail of the story, especially since you can't even spell his name.

Cool story tho.

mostbitter
07-28-2014, 11:54 AM
pals before pixels,from now on maybe(not really).

Grimjaw
07-28-2014, 02:36 PM
I used to think Lite was allrite, just a mediocre leader. Reading all his bullshit on the forums though.

woah that's sorta what I thought about you (minus the leader part).

Nirgon
07-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Pras Elderan sig

8]

Zalaerian
07-28-2014, 03:21 PM
So is flexin guild less for buying that SS bp from Vapo? Any thing less is putting your elf sim integrity on the line

Jib
07-28-2014, 03:26 PM
So is flexin guild less for buying that SS bp from Vapo? Any thing less is putting your elf sim integrity on the line

learn to read

Zalaerian
07-28-2014, 03:35 PM
Had to bite my tongue on other purchases your guys are asking about behind closed doors. Making too much PP off your pixel starved guild

freez
07-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Had to bite my tongue on other purchases your guys are asking about behind closed doors. Making too much PP off your pixel starved guild

they could all join in a minute if they wanted :(

Zalaerian
07-28-2014, 03:38 PM
I'd rather them keep paying us 90k for CoFs

Jib
07-28-2014, 03:48 PM

learn to read

Zalaerian
07-28-2014, 03:51 PM
I'm reading that your a liar and you elf integrity is zero.

Jib
07-28-2014, 03:55 PM
anybody from this point on found buying any kind of loot period from <Nihilum> will not be welcome in <Hokuten>

jesus christ LEARN TO READ

Jib
07-28-2014, 03:55 PM
I'm reading that your a liar and you elf integrity is zero.

you're **

what are you at a 2nd grade reading level?

karsten
07-28-2014, 04:02 PM
somewhere karsten chuckled at this

no u

Zalaerian
07-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Like from this point on meaning now now or now yesterday? Do the 2 CoFS sold last go against this? Choose your words wisel. Elf integrity quickly losing stock

Jib
07-28-2014, 04:11 PM
wisel.

you are tarded

Zalaerian
07-28-2014, 04:17 PM
Dat autocorrect

lite
07-28-2014, 04:21 PM

Us...

http://www.gawaintheblind.com/graphics/images/mj-laughing.gif

Not_Kazowi
07-28-2014, 04:38 PM
you're **

what are you at a 2nd grade reading level?

What does grammar have to do with reading comprehension? Are you retarded?

Jib
07-28-2014, 04:59 PM
ksah cant fight his own battles now? he has to send his retarded sloth in?

Andis
07-28-2014, 05:08 PM
shits getting spicy

who ordered the spicy meat-a-ball

Not_Kazowi
07-28-2014, 05:35 PM
had a delicious meatball sub for lunch, was delightful

Labanen
07-29-2014, 04:59 AM
had a delicious meatball sub for lunch, was delightful

Psykes
07-29-2014, 05:23 AM
One of the first things Vaporize told me was this is a raiding guild and not everybody is going to get along so if you need to just mute the people that annoy you.

Just wanted to let all the future <Hokuten> applicants know that getting along with everybody is actually a requirement because were all close friends in here and treat each other like family.

Wednesday night is official drunk guild karaoke night don't miss it!

PS were ready for variance!

Another post about recruitment stick it to 1 thread...jesus man, fucking cry, this game is not for the WOW crowd for instanced zones, variance etc etc....thats about as classic as me banging your mom. Your straight garbage

Ames who?
07-29-2014, 01:16 PM

I'm sure that getting t-bagged by a sweaty french Canadian with piss yellow teeth is every girls fantasy.

Kergan
07-29-2014, 02:03 PM
Chicks dig the accent man.

Jib
07-29-2014, 02:07 PM
http://puu.sh/aiebq/d1e6e51142.jpg