PDA

View Full Version : Tried something new yesterday

Brynnag
07-26-2014, 08:33 AM
I got a pedicure and it wasnt awesome like everyone says it is. My feet feel no different, thanks RL plat sink

myriverse
07-26-2014, 09:02 AM
Yeah. Eff that. If I want my toenails clipped, I'll bite em off. The way nature intended.

Rhambuk
07-26-2014, 11:16 AM
I got a pedicure and it wasnt awesome like everyone says it is. My feet feel no different, thanks RL plat sink

I don't know how people can waste money on stuff like this. mani's, Pedi's, suntan booths, bronzing showers?

glad I live out in the sticks, I think a man would get the shit knocked out of him for even suggesting such a thing

Thulack
07-26-2014, 11:17 AM
I don't know how people can waste money on stuff like this. mani's, Pedi's, suntan booths, bronzing showers?

glad I live out in the sticks, I think a man would get the shit knocked out of him for even suggesting such a thing

Yep screw all that shit. A good massage would be nice occasionally though. Use to date a girl that was a masseuse and always felt bad asking her for one but damn did it feel good.

Rhambuk
07-26-2014, 11:21 AM
2 totally different pages.

nothing like a good massage

Swish
07-26-2014, 12:04 PM
Lesson learnt, buy station cash next time.

Sidelle
07-26-2014, 12:41 PM

Lol! They aren't supposed to necessarily "feel" different. They're supposed to not gross out any self-respecting females in your life.

I don't give too much of a crap about a man's toenails (within reason!) but if a guy has nasty dirty gnarly fingernails then I know he doesn't take even the most minimal care of himself.

Would never bang.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
07-26-2014, 12:45 PM
Yeah. Eff that. If I want my toenails clipped, I'll bite em off. The way nature intended.

Lmao

The only redeeming benefit of yoga IMO