PDA

View Full Version : Couple Issue

foldupmonk
07-25-2014, 03:02 PM
So today after logging in, I noticed I have no sky anymore. Just a completely black filled sky. Relog and relaunch not correcting. No changes to any settings. Clues?

Side note, I have never heard the sound when I level up. I noticed a thread today where a new player pointed out how they missed the sound. Again, any clues?

Brynnag
07-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Its the seconed coming of christ and you were not chosen to ascend to heaven with him.

foldupmonk
07-25-2014, 03:16 PM
That's what I thought too.

foldupmonk
07-25-2014, 03:20 PM
And side note, also displays black sky while on the character select screen.

Danyelle
07-25-2014, 03:22 PM
So today after logging in, I noticed I have no sky anymore. Just a completely black filled sky. Relog and relaunch not correcting. No changes to any settings. Clues?

Side note, I have never heard the sound when I level up. I noticed a thread today where a new player pointed out how they missed the sound. Again, any clues?

Screenshot of situation in question

Zones it happens in

Graphics settings (Including Advanced)

Did you change/add/remove any files to your install?

Did you accept Jesus as your lord and savior?

If not have you accepted Luclin as the queen of shadows?

nilbog
07-25-2014, 03:26 PM
Sky issue -> Sounds like you replaced your resources folder with patch instead of merging into it.

foldupmonk
07-25-2014, 03:32 PM
Hmm I would assume though it would have started right after patching, not several days later. Though that seems to be resolved now. Loaded up disks and repaired install and sorta started back from scratch.

Now on to my wonderful DING sound...

Danyelle
07-25-2014, 03:35 PM
Ding sound is a missing or corrupt midi file if it's never played for you. Assuming the more obvious "your volume in/out of game is down/off" isn't the answer :P

You can pluck them from a live client, or any other client. Even an olllld one (I pulled mine from the Trilogy client. Old midis!)

.xmi/.pfs files