PDA

View Full Version : I am the last standing member of <Force>

Fenris
07-25-2014, 12:45 PM
And I would like to see variance on red99.

Feniggles
07-25-2014, 05:03 PM

nah

Jib
07-25-2014, 05:48 PM
you should check out the <Hokuten>. We are a part of the resistance and are also looking for variance on the server

Clark
07-25-2014, 08:30 PM
you should check out the <Hokuten>. We are a part of the resistance and are also looking for variance on the server

Hokuten is the savior. Anyone in Nihilum should be ashamed they contribute to rmting guildbank and leader.

Kasyra
07-25-2014, 08:41 PM
hey fuck you buddy

R Flair
07-25-2014, 09:40 PM

Not that it matters, but the reasons I "supported" variance at the time no longer apply. The server pop was half, Nihilum was raiding with fewer numbers, sim repops didn't exist, and Nihilum members were threatening to quit over it.

It was a way to grief Nihilum into quitting / giving up, and thus strengthen my own guild.

Aka it was a selfish argument not based on lasting server health, but based on momentary gain for my own guild.

I was also building my guild to be a poopsocking pve guild who could stand to benefit / exploit variance as opposed to a small crew of pvpers who would get wrecked by variance's requirement that you zerg [see: blue]. Thanks!

The only honest post by someone who was pro-variance that ever existed on this forum

Genedin
07-25-2014, 11:29 PM
Untrue. I have a toon in Force.