PDA

View Full Version : 85 People logged in right now

Musetii
07-25-2014, 11:54 AM
We could easily have triple that if variance was in.

lite
07-25-2014, 11:55 AM
yup. People would be tracking shit and pvp skrimishes would be going on right now

Musetii
07-25-2014, 12:02 PM
We wouldn't need to coerce our fellow players with a coin prize to pvp, loot would rain from the heavens and pvp would be bountiful in the world of Norrath.

mostbitter
07-25-2014, 12:08 PM
i love how you guys say you're all about pvp but all you do is post about mobs

mtb tripper
07-25-2014, 12:21 PM
congratulations

aborted
07-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Stop worrying about mobs and think about ways to grief the raids, granted hey happen when most people are asleep.

Mac Drettj
07-25-2014, 12:27 PM
lets add variance and +10 the population with level 35 rangers

Not_Kazowi
07-25-2014, 12:53 PM
yup. People would be tracking shit and pvp skrimishes would be going on right now

Yeah cool story for people with no jobs playing eq on a weekday at 11AM

Tacitus
07-25-2014, 12:54 PM

Kergan
07-25-2014, 12:54 PM
Contrary to popular belief PVP is enabled and players are attackable without variance.

Cheesypoof
07-25-2014, 12:56 PM
85 people my taxes are paying for

85 people on food stamps

85 people livin in sec 8 housing

go

Musetii
07-25-2014, 12:58 PM
85 people my taxes are paying for

85 people on food stamps

85 people livin in sec 8 housing

go

So that's 255 players post variance?

lite
07-25-2014, 12:58 PM
Contrary to popular belief PVP is enabled and players are attackable without variance.

except we still don't know what character you play since you only log in to be shielded by 50 other nilly once a week. no pops, no reason to log in and roam

Kergan
07-25-2014, 01:27 PM
http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Kergan

Stasis got me.

heartbrand
07-25-2014, 01:58 PM
wtf is this guy talking about with roaming? who is going to be "roaming"? Do you even understand how variance works? Within 2 weeks the mobs will be spawning within tight windows spread out across the week. There won't be tons of windows overlapping. There won't be hundreds of players "roaming". It will be 3-4 neck beards on ranger alts, like Rallyd and Vaporize, while all us proud sand baggers will be ForumQuesting waiting for a bat phone to say to log on in Erudin, where we will mobilize and kill said mob within 15 minutes.

Musetii
07-25-2014, 02:11 PM
wtf is this guy talking about with roaming? who is going to be "roaming"? Do you even understand how variance works? Within 2 weeks the mobs will be spawning within tight windows spread out across the week. There won't be tons of windows overlapping. There won't be hundreds of players "roaming". It will be 3-4 neck beards on ranger alts, like Rallyd and Vaporize, while all us proud sand baggers will be ForumQuesting waiting for a bat phone to say to log on in Erudin, where we will mobilize and kill said mob within 15 minutes.

Sounds like you don't want to put in the extra effort for your pixels.

Cheesypoof
07-25-2014, 02:31 PM
http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Kergan

Stasis got me.

lol you are the Nihilum PR director and u don't use Elderans leaderboard?

wtf

Cheesypoof
07-25-2014, 02:35 PM

All of this depends on how great the variance will be. + or - 24 hours and a lot of mobs have the possibility of being in the same windows.

+ or - 6hrs not so much.

heartbrand
07-25-2014, 02:42 PM
Look @ last night. Every single mob in Norrath was up and yet Nihilum defended ALL of them. If you can't win a mob when every single mob is overlapping, how will you win a mob when potentially only 2 overlap? Oh, because ranger pvp or something, cool story bro.

Cheesypoof
07-25-2014, 02:44 PM
U think Rallyd or vapo is gonna sit in hate or fear for 48 hours

cool story bro

lite
07-25-2014, 02:54 PM
Look @ last night. Every single mob in Norrath was up and yet Nihilum defended ALL of them. If you can't win a mob when every single mob is overlapping, how will you win a mob when potentially only 2 overlap? Oh, because ranger pvp or something, cool story bro.

You know 90% of Azrael isn't even playing ... Grats nilly on taking 60 players and blocking a guild where 90% of people aren't 60. 0 to do with variance. I want to see that happen when Azrael shoots for VP immediately if people actually have enough faith to return. Hakouten will get anything they want in the same way Red Dawn did when Azrael was protecting them by keeping nilly busy. You should know that better than anyone as you guys in Red Dawn forum spoke about how great it was that we kept nilly busy.

heartbrand
07-25-2014, 03:12 PM
Everyone remember when Karafa came into Hokuten teamspeak crying about his girlfriend had left him because he was playing too much EQ? Was too fucking funny when he said he wouldn't be on for a few days because she was kicking him out of the apartment.

Jib
07-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Everyone remember when Karafa came into Hokuten teamspeak crying about his girlfriend had left him because he was playing too much EQ? Was too fucking funny when he said he wouldn't be on for a few days because she was kicking him out of the apartment.

who is karafa and what you talkin bout i missed this

Mac Drettj
07-25-2014, 03:18 PM
90% azrael isnt playing?

pretty sure novus powered sickpuppy and the rest of the mad bad clowns are on daily

plus deluxee

just because you hide in a different teamspeak and "help" another guild by taking their mobs, doesn't mean u arent playing

Bazia
07-25-2014, 03:19 PM
tite

Mac Drettj
07-25-2014, 03:56 PM
Lists 4 people, one of which doesn't play. All of azrael though for sure. You're as good as Elderan with numbers!

ya, azrael literally like 7 people

try to follow along

Zalaerian
07-25-2014, 04:16 PM
Seen all 4 of those players on in the last week

Gtfo

Feniggles
07-25-2014, 04:27 PM
U think Rallyd or vapo is gonna sit in hate or fear for 48 hours

cool story bro

yes

Clark
07-25-2014, 08:28 PM

Clark
07-25-2014, 08:28 PM

Musetii
07-25-2014, 08:32 PM
Took a nap hours ago, leaving this thread at 5 stars. .. woke up minutes ago and thread is still five stars.

mugien
07-25-2014, 09:11 PM

Eslade
07-25-2014, 09:29 PM
Took a nap hours ago, leaving this thread at 5 stars. .. woke up minutes ago and thread is still five stars.

Down voted because lol.

R Flair
07-25-2014, 09:38 PM

Not that it matters, but the reasons I "supported" variance at the time no longer apply. The server pop was half, Nihilum was raiding with fewer numbers, sim repops didn't exist, and Nihilum members were threatening to quit over it.

It was a way to grief Nihilum into quitting / giving up, and thus strengthen my own guild.

Aka it was a selfish argument not based on lasting server health, but based on momentary gain for my own guild.

I was also building my guild to be a poopsocking pve guild who could stand to benefit / exploit variance as opposed to a small crew of pvpers who would get wrecked by variance's requirement that you zerg [see: blue]. Thanks!

The only honest post by someone who was pro-variance that ever existed on this forum