PDA

View Full Version : A great example why variance is good

Jib
07-24-2014, 01:56 PM
I currently have 109 members in my guild all of which are contributing members of society in rl. Nihilum has about 70 members all of which have no life. they killed all the world bosses between 5am and 11 am EST on tuesday morning.

every repop day <Hokuten> has 2-4 members ready to raid on repop day because of work, where nihilum has 40-50. we have more numbers than nihilum the problem is without variance we cannot field any of them in battle.

Variance would allow the mobs to be spread throughout the week at random times every repop giving everybody around the globe regardless of time zones to have a chance at raiding.

Nihilum keeps repeating we should come to contest but they placed all the mobs to repop at times normal people cannot play. its very clear whats going on with the server

we really need variance or the server will surely die again given a few months

krazyGlue
07-24-2014, 01:57 PM
give it a break. GMs dont give a fuck about this server. until you realize that you wont have fun playing here

heartbrand
07-24-2014, 01:59 PM
I currently have 109 members in my guild all of which are contributing members of society in rl. Nihilum has about 70 members all of which have no life. they killed all the world bosses between 5am and 11 am EST on tuesday morning.

every repop day <Hokuten> has 2-4 members ready to raid on repop day because of work, where nihilum has 40-50. we have more numbers than nihilum the problem is without variance we cannot field any of them in battle.

Variance would allow the mobs to be spread throughout the week at random times every repop giving everybody around the globe regardless of time zones to have a chance at raiding.

Nihilum keeps repeating we should come to contest but they placed all the mobs to repop at times normal people cannot play. its very clear whats going on with the server

majority of bosses on tuesday died after 2 PM EST. also hokuten numbers were cut short during that time. cool story bro.

Elderan
07-24-2014, 01:59 PM
You must like Obama.

Its not MY fault, its the servers fault!

So what you are saying is that people who put in less time should get more than the people who do?

Also ALL sim repops are in prime time. Enjoy that and be happy.

Kergan
07-24-2014, 02:00 PM
So you just want to shift raid timers? Just make the mobs respawn in 169 hours instead of 168, it shifts an hour each week.

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:02 PM
majority of bosses on tuesday died after 2 PM EST. also hokuten numbers were cut short during that time. cool story bro.

nope we had 2

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:03 PM
So you just want to shift raid timers? Just make the mobs respawn in 169 hours instead of 168, it shifts an hour each week.

nope, need variance.

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:41 PM

lolin
07-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Um I'm in Hokuten and we were begging you to contest on Tuesday and you told us no. Am I missing something? And you wonder why everyone is jumping off the hokuten boat...

Everyday it's the same thing. Hokuten and Azrael leadership complain about how unfair the server is in team speak and spam the forums, scaring new players away. The current guild roster is leveling up, but we still want to raid. Naggy, vox, talendor, fay... is there a reason why we keep being told no we can't raid these? Or why we concede mobs to Azrael who are "helping us?" All of the people I joined Hokuten with are slowly disappearing by aping to a raid guild or remaking new characters and enjoying groupable pvp (dungeons).

Be a better leader. Stop obsessing over someone else's decisions and take us to raids.

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Um I'm in Hokuten and we were begging you to contest on Tuesday and you told us no. Am I missing something? And you wonder why everyone is jumping off the hokuten boat...

was 2 v 50

Genedin
07-24-2014, 02:55 PM

Everyday it's the same thing. Hokuten and Azrael leadership complain about how unfair the server is in team speak and spam the forums, scaring new players away. The current guild roster is leveling up, but we still want to raid. Naggy, vox, talendor, fay... is there a reason why we keep being told no we can't raid these? Or why we concede mobs to Azrael who are "helping us?" All of the people I joined Hokuten with are slowly disappearing by aping to a raid guild or remaking new characters and enjoying groupable pvp (dungeons).

Be a better leader. Stop obsessing over someone else's decisions and take us to raids.

RRROOOFFLLLL

Such a troll post.

Why can't Hokuten contest Naggy or Vox? Cmon man.

#1. not a real hokuten member
#2. just come on with naggy vox

lolin
07-24-2014, 03:01 PM
?

Why is doing naggy and vox a laughing matter? We have a huge roster capable of it. Nihil um and Azrael do it with like 10 people.

Red dawn used to camp at fay for guaranteed raid mob. We dont.

Further proof of why Hokuten is really failing. Lack of variance has absolutely nothing to do with leaderships refusal to try.

krazyGlue
07-24-2014, 03:03 PM
?

Why is doing naggy and vox a laughing matter? We have a huge roster capable of it. Nihil um and Azrael do it with like 10 people.

Further proof of why Hokuten is really failing. Lack of variance has absolutely nothing to do with leaderships refusal to try.

who is your main? thats right you dont have a main in hokuten

Genedin
07-24-2014, 03:04 PM
Most Hokuten members are pushing for 60 and in the mid 50's range, do not have resist gear or pvp gear, and little pvp experience.

Hokuten does not have a force of geared lvl 52's and under anywhere close to capable of taking Nagafen against Nihilum's twinked out lvl 52 dragon squad with out of ranged healers.

You are living in the metaverse bro come back to reality. Do you know how Naggy and Vox work?

lolin
07-24-2014, 03:11 PM
Most Hokuten members are pushing for 60 and in the mid 50's range, do not have resist gear or pvp gear, and little pvp experience.

Hokuten does not have a force of geared lvl 52's and under anywhere close to capable of taking Nagafen against Nihilum's twinked out lvl 52 dragon squad with out of ranged healers.

You are living in the metaverse bro come back to reality. Do you know how Naggy and Vox work?

So the best way to help hokuten progress would be to force variance (lowering the possibility of a mob even further) or go headsup with fully geared and experienced pvpers?

Explain that logic please. All 109 of us are eagerly awaiting to see what the future of Hokuten will be.

Jib
07-24-2014, 03:12 PM
variance would increase the possibily of gaining mobs because we could fight them at times people arent working

Genedin
07-24-2014, 03:12 PM
Done with thread. Nilly troll is obvious.

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 03:25 PM
Lolin-

Nihilumguild.com

I need a new squire

Cheesypoof
07-24-2014, 03:37 PM
?

http://i.imgur.com/RmLDweb.jpg

6 52's with one donals cleric can do Vox.

Nihilum does it with 26.

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 03:40 PM
Like 5 are 52 in that pic. Gotta protect the children u no?

|3igHurb
07-24-2014, 03:45 PM
sounds to me like people should use your guild to join Nihilum you faggot

no rants in server chat. dissing on Nihilum is a rant. prepare for ban

Cheesypoof
07-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Nah its a pretty old screen shot. I think alot more were < 53.

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 03:46 PM
That screen shot is less than a month old

Musetii
07-24-2014, 03:52 PM
sounds to me like people should use your guild to join Nihilum you faggot

no rants in server chat. dissing on Nihilum is a rant. prepare for ban

LMAO, Derubael failed, all sections within Red99 forum are FFA.

Cheesypoof
07-24-2014, 03:56 PM
That screen shot is less than a month old

Jun 5

Wrong again

Mac Drettj
07-24-2014, 04:00 PM
Ya I see like 3 or 4 characters on that list 52 and under. Hokuten mad cus jib is a shit leader.

Genedin
07-24-2014, 04:00 PM
LMAO, Derubael failed, all sections within Red99 forum are FFA.

They don't give a fuck about this server.

Sooner you learn this the easier life becomes.

Kergan
07-24-2014, 04:19 PM
RIP Hokuten.

Cheesypoof
07-24-2014, 04:23 PM
The day I see 3 Nihilum sandbaggers take down Vox is the day I hit character delete.

Kergan
07-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Nah, we will need your warm body at some point in the future. Don't want you deleting.

Cheesypoof
07-24-2014, 04:34 PM
Nah u can quote me on that. If Nihilum 3 mans Vox I'll character delete Pikrib. That would be one less VP keyed resistance cleric you would have to deal with. As most resistance people know I'm 100 % true to my word.

Mac Drettj
07-24-2014, 04:34 PM
U r 100% good?

Cheesypoof
07-24-2014, 04:37 PM
I phone in car sucks

Cheesypoof
07-25-2014, 08:01 AM
Nah, we will need your warm body at some point in the future. Don't want you deleting.

Nihilum has been chewing through players over the years. Most of the friends I had in Nihilum hardly play or quit after a couple months. I won't do what my pals did and join Nihilum to just burn out/quit 3 months later.

Junkman
07-25-2014, 08:15 AM
cry moar i love those tears.

Not_Kazowi
07-25-2014, 10:02 AM
Nihilum has been chewing through players over the years. Most of the friends I had in Nihilum hardly play or quit after a couple months. I won't do what my pals did and join Nihilum to just burn out/quit 3 months later.

Your elf respect is so wow

derpcake
07-25-2014, 10:09 AM
who is your main? thats right you dont have a main in hokuten

He isn't going to reply because:

A) no char in hokuten
B) has char in hokuten, doesn't want to leave

Troll either way.

derpcake
07-25-2014, 10:15 AM

Eventually you'll need every body on the server and will still be short.

People burn out rather fast here it seems, and its not like there are dozens of new (actually new) people joining. Small pools dry out fast.

How far off is that in your opinion? Judging by recruitment efforts I'm sure you are aware.

1-2 years till server death due to lack of population?

Kergan
07-25-2014, 10:20 AM
Eventually you'll need every body on the server and will still be short.

People burn out rather fast here it seems, and its not like there are dozens of new (actually new) people joining. Small pools dry out fast.

How far off is that in your opinion? Judging by recruitment efforts I'm sure you are aware.

1-2 years till server death due to lack of population?

You realize Nihilum raided on this box when the peak population was like 20-30 people? This box will never die since Nihilum will never let it.

Cheesypoof
07-25-2014, 10:22 AM
Your elf respect is so wow

:)

U doin HB's FF league?

derpcake
07-25-2014, 11:05 AM
You realize Nihilum raided on this box when the peak population was like 20-30 people? This box will never die since Nihilum will never let it.

We got different standards for "dead server" I guess.

I don't even see the point in playing on a server without competition, vs just using a self-hosted server & gm commands to gear yourself out.

Guess I'm too old / short on time for that kind of shit.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
07-25-2014, 11:18 AM
I say give it a shot. What's he worst that can happen.

Kergan
07-25-2014, 11:18 AM
We got different standards for "dead server" I guess.

I don't even see the point in playing on a server without competition, vs just using a self-hosted server & gm commands to gear yourself out.

Guess I'm too old / short on time for that kind of shit.

Nobody can force people to log in. If you don't like the game don't play it. My point is there will always been enough people willing to log in that the server will never truly die.

derpcake
07-25-2014, 11:25 AM
Nobody can force people to log in. If you don't like the game don't play it. My point is there will always been enough people willing to log in that the server will never truly die.

I guess 1 person EQ is EQ also to some heh.

aborted
07-25-2014, 12:21 PM
There is no point to competition on this server, just join Nihilum. Everyone should just join them. Then there would be happiness in the world, if you want player vs player, play counter strike or call of duty.

Musetii
07-25-2014, 12:22 PM
There is no point to competition on this server, just join Nihilum. Everyone should just join them. Then there would be happiness in the world, if you want player vs player, play counter strike or call of duty.

Guild Wars 2 has mad pvp right now since the July 1st update. Fair and balanced, bros

Mac Drettj
07-25-2014, 12:30 PM
gw2 world pvp was fun, but 3 hour queues
gw2 arena pvp was fun, but no gains to be made and was pointless

was fun for launch