PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFICIAL VARIANCE THREAD TO END ALL THE REST

Andis
07-24-2014, 01:27 PM
A few months back when Sirken was asked why not give variance a shot on red99, he replied, "because non-variance promotes pvp; knowing the timer on mobs is supposed to bring more characters to fight for the raid bosses."

It is quite clear at this point that members of <Nihilum> zerg do not want variance to be put in because then it means their uncontested inflow of pixels would be jeopardized.

It is also quite clear at this point that every other player not associated with Nihilum, is willing to give variance a shot here on red99. Why you ask? Because it opens a window of opportunity for other people and possibly new guilds (smaller or larger) to take down these raid targets as well.

Nihilum has been successful for these few years because they operate under one main mechanic: bring as many people to the raid targets as humanly possible to secure these raid targets. People who have been on this server as long as I have know, these numbers have hit anywhere from 40-100+ players.

Now let's take a step back and ask ourselves, "seeing these numbers from nihilum, is the beginning notion that GM Sirken spoke about, indeed valid? Under these circumstances and the current steady population, does non-variance promote pvp here on the RED server? the answer is simply NO. As it is currently it actually inhibits pvp. Causing this RED server limited to no fun at the higher-level pvp scene.

Now after all that said, should we give variance a shot here on red99? The majority of THESE players would like to see it. It doesn't have to be permanent, but the results may shock the GMs.

King Andis

Jib
07-24-2014, 01:28 PM
variance really is the only solution and the server will die without it

Elderan
07-24-2014, 01:31 PM
It is quite clear at this point that members of <Nihilum> zerg do not want variance to be put in because then it means their uncontested inflow of pixels would be jeopardized.

Your conclusion on this is wrong.

We in Niihlum don't want variance not because we fear we wont get mobs. In fact we KNOW we will get the mobs still. The reason we are so against it, is that the time investment to get such mobs will be increased greatly. That time investment is extremely boring, tracking and such and not fun for ANYONE. When we could spend that time doing other much more fun things in game.

That plus people on blue HATE variance, I don't know why anyone would wish that for this server.

Kergan
07-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Every time another retard makes a variance thread the chance of it happening decreases.

So thanks retards, keep it up!

Jib
07-24-2014, 01:33 PM
nah we would take plenty from you if variance started

Sektor
07-24-2014, 01:34 PM
Your conclusion on this is wrong.

We in Niihlum don't want variance not because we fear we wont get mobs. In fact we KNOW we will get the mobs still. The reason we are so against it, is that the time investment to get such mobs will be increased greatly. That time investment is extremely boring, tracking and such and not fun for ANYONE. When we could spend that time doing other much more fun things in game.

That plus people on blue HATE variance, I don't know why anyone would wish that for this server.

Kind of agree with this. wtb rotations!

Jib
07-24-2014, 01:34 PM
variance would add to population, make more guilds, have more pvp, create a more even playing field and add a lot more fun to the server

variance is exactly what the server needs

Elderan
07-24-2014, 01:35 PM
nah we would take plenty from you if variance started

You have little to no chance in variance situation. Current setup is much better for your guild long term if you had half a brain you could see that.

Kergan
07-24-2014, 01:35 PM
Actually, variance has been proven to decrease server population and make it so only super neckbeards can function at the high end. It would ruin it for casual players. This has been proven.

Andis
07-24-2014, 01:36 PM
The reason we are so against it, is that the time investment to get such mobs will be increased greatly. That time investment is extremely boring, tracking and such and not fun for ANYONE.

tracking mobs down to see if up and running into PVP beforehand from the crew that sees the mob up first is boring?! sorry elderan you want uncontested raid mobs and your post is laughable.

If you want more pvp on a red pvp server, open variance

Elderan
variance would add to population, make more guilds, have more pvp, create a more even playing field and add a lot more fun to the server

variance is exactly what the server needs

Like sim repops created pvp as Azrael claimed it would?

Like sim repops added people as Azrael claimed it would?

Jib
no pvp on blue, variance makes more pvp thus + pop...

also yeah we would take some mobs from nihilum if variance was introduced.

Jib
07-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Like sim repops created pvp as Azrael claimed it would?

Like sim repops added people as Azrael claimed it would?

variance isnt sim repops its 2 different things

Elderan
07-24-2014, 01:37 PM
tracking mobs down to see if up and running into PVP beforehand from the crew that sees the mob up first is boring?! sorry elderan you want uncontested raid mobs and your post is laughable.

I wanted 50 vs 49 VS fights and got it... Only reason this happened was because everyone knew when and where.

Elderan
07-24-2014, 01:38 PM
variance isnt sim repops its 2 different things

No its not, sim repops is just one big variance. Server resets are another form of a larger variance. Both of these situations have proven how variance doesn't increase pvp or pop at all.

Gaffin 7.0
grasping at straws, variance promote PvP for maybe a week if that gurantee it

casuals vs non casuals get over it whining faggots

Jib
http://puu.sh/9gbYO/27dbb561fd.jpg

Jib
07-24-2014, 01:40 PM
No its not, sim repops is just one big variance. Server resets are another form of a larger variance. Both of these situations have proven how variance doesn't increase pvp or pop at all.

even tho you are wrong, your false point youre making is contradicting yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMmC5hR6PcE&list=UU8Y_uVu2spba1TS_X71wqHg

Elderan

Was 50 vs 49 when I zoned into KC and we engaged. My video shows.. I might post it one day but doesn't matter. I know the truth.

Kergan

This has to be a troll as a human being with the ability to type out a coherent sentence can't possibly be this stupid.

When Azrael was contesting (or even winning) did you see a single thread created by a Nihilum member whining about the state of the server ruleset or asking for dumb things like variance? Naw. We actually enjoyed the battle.

It's the pro variance people who want a chance to snipe Phara Dar at 4AM uncontested. If the GMs just summon you all full PD loot will you go away? I'd support it.

Kergan
07-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Was 50 vs 49 when I zoned into KC and we engaged. My video shows.. I might post it one day but doesn't matter. I know the truth.

I already posted logs showing he is wrong, doesn't matter. He is just trolling.

Elderan
07-24-2014, 01:42 PM
It's the pro variance people who want a chance to snipe Phara Dar at 4AM uncontested. If the GMs just summon you all full PD loot will you go away? I'd support it.

Exactly what they want...

Kergan
07-24-2014, 01:43 PM
I would seriously support giving every member of Azrael and Hokuten full PD loot if they stopped making variance threads. We can both be winners here.

Jib
07-24-2014, 01:44 PM

ya rite

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 01:44 PM
im not on anyones side, but seriously how fucking retarded do you have to be to understand variance is dumb as fuck?

i dont get it... is it some last attempt before quitting forever? go ahead and do it pls

Dacuk
07-24-2014, 01:47 PM
my opinion is that you don't know till you try it. why not give it a shot for a few months? shits obviously stagnant as fuck at the high end. this server struggles to maintain interest for level 60s regardless of guild for more then 2-4 months (with the obvious exceptions of the true sickly immersed neckbeards). we should try something different.

Kergan
Because it's a gigantic troll people like me fall for every time. It's like a moth to a flame...can't resist. Staff has already stated it isn't happening, it's been taken out any place it's been put in and it's only the same half dozen morans asking for it who have been forum banned about 100x between them.

Andis
When Azrael was contesting (or even winning) did you see a single thread created by a Nihilum member whining about the state of the server ruleset or asking for dumb things like variance? Naw. We actually enjoyed the battle.

That's the thing you fucking genius, how can we enjoy pvp when all we were doing was zerging the mob, seeing hardly any pvp

you think it was fun killing mob after mob mindlessly? answer is no genius

people on red are supposed to be playing for the majority of pvp that can be had

you want uncontested raid mobs?? go to fucking BLUE server

Kergan
my opinion is that you don't know till you try it. why not give it a shot for a few months? shits obviously stagnant as fuck at the high end. this server struggles to maintain interest for level 60s regardless of guild for more then 2-4 months (with the obvious exceptions of the true sickly immersed neckbeards). we should try something different.

Something different would be trying to contest mobs with PVP now. Why do you need a rule change to fight for something?

Hint: you don't.

Kergan
07-24-2014, 01:48 PM
That's the thing you fucking genius, how can we enjoy pvp when all we were doing was zerging the mob, seeing hardly any pvp

you think it was fun killing mob after mob mindlessly? answer is no genius

people on red are supposed to be playing for the majority of pvp that can be had

If you are playing EQ strictly for PVP then you're on the wrong server and playing the wrong game.

Eslade
07-24-2014, 01:48 PM
Cap guild members to 80 toons.

Kergan
07-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Nihilum 1, Nihilum 2, etc...

In theory, that would work. In practice, too easy to game.

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 01:50 PM
Whats stopping you from PvPing? It isnt no Variance its a lack of a strong leader to make a decent guild and contest who has time on their hands.

Heartbrand did it very successfully in a short amount of time.

Instead of crying for a variance stop splitting up into 5 fuckin guilds and come together as one and contest for it you know.... there would be PvP involved...

Elderan
07-24-2014, 01:51 PM

Thats like saying why not have sex with a women that has aids just a few months. What the worse that could happen.

Andis

repost

Mac Drettj
A few months back when Sirken was asked why not give variance a shot on red99, he replied, "because non-variance promotes pvp; knowing the timer on mobs is supposed to bring more characters to fight for the raid bosses."

It is also quite clear at this point that every other player not associated with Nihilum, is willing to give variance a shot here on red99. Why you ask? Because it opens a window of opportunity for other people and possibly new guilds (smaller or larger) to take down these raid targets as well.

Nihilum has been successful for these few years because they operate under one main mechanic: bring as many people to the raid targets as humanly possible to secure these raid targets. People who have been on this server as long as I have know, these numbers have hit anywhere from 40-100+ players.

Now let's take a step back and ask ourselves, "seeing these numbers from nihilum, is the beginning notion that GM Sirken spoke about, indeed valid? Under these circumstances and the current steady population, does non-variance promote pvp here on the RED server? the answer is simply NO. As it is currently it actually inhibits pvp. Causing this RED server limited to no fun at the higher-level pvp scene.

Now after all that said, should we give variance a shot here on red99? The majority of THESE players would like to see it. It doesn't have to be permanent, but the results may shock the GMs.

King Andis

https://31.media.tumblr.com/36e1d5c840cbeb68ce1738761b357029/tumblr_inline_n48zkaOOOT1qiw26m.jpg

Eslade
07-24-2014, 01:52 PM
Nihilum 1, Nihilum 2, etc...

In theory, that would work. In practice, too easy to game.

It would be, but at the very least it will do something. I don't think variance will change much.

Neckbeards gonna Neckbeard ya know?

Elderan
07-24-2014, 01:53 PM
repost

Knowing the spawn times HAS given us the largest pvp battles by far. We have had a ton of the over the past year or so.

Andis
07-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Knowing the spawn times HAS given us the largest pvp battles by far. We have had a ton of the over the past year or so.

I count 2 major battles

after my near 3 years on this server

not sure if serious

Kergan
07-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Guilds do basically nothing in EQ...it's just a shared chat channel. With TS that isn't even important.

Like I said, the goal is sound but no way to enforce it.

Kergan
07-24-2014, 01:55 PM
I count 2 major battles

not sure if serious

Weird, I've only been on the server about a year and I've seen 15+.

krazyGlue
07-24-2014, 01:56 PM
give it a break GMs dont give a fuck about this server.

Eslade
Guilds do basically nothing in EQ...it's just a shared chat channel. With TS that isn't even important.

Like I said, the goal is sound but no way to enforce it.

K, then maybe they can't be in the same zone as each other unless there is pvp?

Andis

re-posting this cuz it makes too much sense

Kergan
07-24-2014, 01:58 PM
Well I tossed out the idea you rip some of the Nagafen anti steamroll code (i.e. porting 53+ outta the zone) and cap the amount of people who can have agro on the mob. The more I think about it though it would be easy to grief with and nothing stopping half the raid force that isn't needed for the fight (shamans, druids, ench in a lot of cases, rangers, etc) from camping out and logging back in to collect loot.

Part of the problem too is why spend all this time trying to force people into 20-30 man raid forces when Velious is going to require double that to win on some mobs. You'd end up having to rip it all out down the line.

Elderan
07-24-2014, 02:01 PM
I count 2 major battles

not sure if serious

May 10th
44 Niihlum vs 42 Azrael FOB/EJ
50 Azrael vs 49 Nihilum KC
42 Nihilum vs 38 Azrael POF

May 13th
40 Nihilum vs 38 Azrael EJ
42 Nihilum vs 40 Azrael Seb

My guess is we had about 25 major battles this year alone.

Dacuk
Thats like saying why not have sex with a women that has aids just a few months. What the worse that could happen.

:confused: what the hell goes on in your head. seek help

Eslade
Well I tossed out the idea you rip some of the Nagafen anti steamroll code (i.e. porting 53+ outta the zone) and cap the amount of people who can have agro on the mob. The more I think about it though it would be easy to grief with and nothing stopping half the raid force that isn't needed for the fight (shamans, druids, ench in a lot of cases, rangers, etc) from camping out and logging back in to collect loot.

Part of the problem too is why spend all this time trying to force people into 20-30 man raid forces when Velious is going to require double that to win on some mobs. You'd end up having to rip it all out down the line.

When velious comes out, take off the restrictions. Shit should be close to fixed by then anyway.

Stasis01
07-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Knowing the spawn timer means it comes down to numbers, once the power shifts to one strong guild like every EQ box in history, it's completely stagnant.

The only option a second/third guild has is if mobs are varianced and they can catch Nihi with either less or even numbers, or without them knowing at all.

Simulated repops are too random and inconsistent and few and far in between to really base a competing guild off them - it had my hopes, but weeks between action is just crazy.

Anyone who argues against this is in Nihilum, or retarded - it isn't even debatable, all Nihi support static, everyone else supports that this is 100% cockblocked.

The only few times of contesting are when Nihi burns out and goes down to 20-30 per raid, where they get mobs picked off till they recruit/old players come back - or when Nizzar took a break.

End thread, all you Nihi are dumb and aren't fooling anyone.

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:07 PM
variance is definitely the best thing for red99 atm

Kergan
So if simulated repops were more frequent, to the point of being "reliable" would that not be a better solution?

Jib
no variance is better than sim repops.

need variance

take away sim repop all together

Eslade
07-24-2014, 02:08 PM
So if simulated repops were more frequent, to the point of being "reliable" would that not be a better solution?

Nope.

Stasis01
07-24-2014, 02:08 PM

If it were hardcoded weekly it would be possible to base a guild off that, in theory.

Stasis01
07-24-2014, 02:09 PM
But as everyone has pointed out - will getting uncontested loot in a free for all of gobbling up targets enable a guild to wish to contest heads up against a fully prepared Nihi?

Who knows.

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:09 PM
If it were hardcoded weekly it would be possible to base a guild off that, in theory.

would still suck tho, guild pops in snipes then logs no pvp.

variance would force pvp

Mac Drettj
07-24-2014, 02:10 PM
I count 2 major battles

not sure if serious

LOL ANDIS THE GUY THAT GETS GUILD REMOVED FROM "RESISTANCE" GUILDS CUS HE PREFERS TO FARM SEB LOOT

Not sure if srs

georgie
07-24-2014, 02:11 PM
fuck it start posing in blue chat

Kergan
07-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Weekly is too much I think, bi-weekly seems pretty good. With weekly simulated repops you're essentially doubling the gear coming into a low pop server. I don't think some inflation is a big deal, and this far into Kunark the impact is minimal but ya gotta draw the line at some point.

Could always make a simulated repop only randomly spawn mobs on like a 50% chance, or even on like a 25% chance and do it every week. Would sort of work like variance without all the stupid poopsocking.

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:12 PM
sim repops are terrible, would just add more loot take away pvp and ruin integrity of server

server needs variance only

Eslade
07-24-2014, 02:16 PM
How about more frequent screen shakes, but the boss mobs only have a 15% chance to spawn. Nobody knows what mob is up until they find it. Pvp either ensues or someone snipes a boss mob.

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:17 PM
wont ever stroll into a zone and see a raid mob that way, has to be variance +/- 3 days on 7 days spawns

georgie
07-24-2014, 02:18 PM
we need more polls

Andis
07-24-2014, 02:20 PM
LOL ANDIS THE GUY THAT GETS GUILD REMOVED FROM "RESISTANCE" GUILDS CUS HE PREFERS TO FARM SEB LOOT

Not sure if srs

every post you make I am starting to laugh at

thats how mad and bad they are

take a step back from the computer nerd

Elderan
07-24-2014, 02:29 PM
wont ever stroll into a zone and see a raid mob that way, has to be variance +/- 3 days on 7 days spawns

I think WoW is a more appropriate game for you.

Stasis01
07-24-2014, 02:40 PM
On the contrary, having everyone farm static uncontested mobs in one guild is too easy, which is the WOW argument, this might as well be instanced.

#1 guild like all EQ servers in history, using a massively broken static mob system to stay in complete control.

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:40 PM
variance would be so much better because it would spread the raid mobs out so much they would evenually be spawning daily instead of once a week

Stasis01
07-24-2014, 02:42 PM
If there was a few mobs with a spawn timer window today I'd be on trying to see what we could do/pvp/fuck with people.

Instead of just not playing, like many others. The only option is show up once a week and compare #'s, or try to farm up a bunch of people that don't fit the hardcore neckbeard profile anyway because those all just go straight to the #1 guild. (Elderan, Kergan, other scrubs)

This is all basic common sense shit, doesn't take some philosopher to get this stuff.

quido
07-24-2014, 02:43 PM
Elderan lost his home and suffered prison time because of the numbers... don't expect him to be honest and forthcoming about them when it comes to elf sim.

Stasis01
07-24-2014, 02:44 PM
If I was his cell mate I woulda punched him out and gone to seg after 2 stories.

Andis
07-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Elderan lost his home and suffered prison time because of the numbers... don't expect him to be honest and forthcoming about them when it comes to elf sim.

wow

elderan take a step away from the numbers pls

reaching dangerous levels here

just step away

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 02:48 PM
You have two options

1) recruit more and contested at the universally known spwn times

2) sit on the forums whining, let Nihilum free farm velious for months, only eventually return tithe box anyways cause you all have the same sickness as us then bitch even more on the forums how your getting shit stomped by 53 dmg 2h wars, 4k hp casters.

Tip: #2 happened on the last velious box a year ago

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:51 PM
or variance, cause we have lives outside eq

Andis
07-24-2014, 02:51 PM
option 3)

test variance on red

Colgate
07-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Tip: #2 happened on the last velious box a year ago

loz was like a parallel to red99

nihilum loses to holocaust, holocaust quits, nihilum farms empty box and declares victory

legends loses to chuck n pals, chuck n pals quits, legends farms empty box and declares victory

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Last server had variance...

Mac Drettj
07-24-2014, 02:56 PM
or variance, cause we have lives outside eq

Lol

Variance = more time sink

No wonder your career ended at minimum wage

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 02:57 PM
loz was like a parallel to red99

nihilum loses to holocaust, holocaust quits, nihilum farms empty box and declares victory

legends loses to chuck n pals, chuck n pals quits, legends farms empty box and declares victory

To add to the story for velious era. CnP quits. Fair Fighters reform and contest meow. Meow takes ST. We take TOV. Kringe comes back on kunark geared toons w lime nerfed retti. We are best in slot end game velious. They die a lot. The end

Jib
07-24-2014, 02:59 PM
sim repops are terrible, would just add more loot take away pvp and ruin integrity of server

server needs variance only

Andis
07-24-2014, 02:59 PM
long live FF

Colgate
07-24-2014, 03:00 PM
To add to the story for velious era. CnP quits. Fair Fighters reform and contest meow. Meow takes ST. We take TOV. Kringe comes back on kunark geared toons w lime nerfed retti. We are best in slot end game velious. They die a lot. The end

ya you weren't part of legends when they got assraped on even ground in kunark, not sure if you even played then but

was hilarious to see them have 25+ characters logged in daily, they lose literally every fight for a week, down to only meatplow playing, then when we quit after a week of boredom they come back full force

they're once again getting assraped in kunark even though they have level advantage

Not_Kazowi
07-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Good god y'all give this a rest already. Some of you act so unhappy playing here, log off and do something else if it's so unpleasant.

Shit isn't going to change, GMs made it pretty clear no variance. Get your shit together,
Pull your dick out, get your man meter up and fight for shit. Maybe if you drop this nihilum hate syndrome the duke will give you some mobs even.

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 03:05 PM
ya you weren't part of legends when they got assraped on even ground in kunark, not sure if you even played then but

was hilarious to see them have 25+ characters logged in daily, they lose literally every fight for a week, down to only meatplow playing, then when we quit after a week of boredom they come back full force

they're once again getting assraped in kunark even though they have level advantage

Correct I did not. I came in at the end of kunark. Meat plow also got perma'd for MQ

Colgate
07-24-2014, 03:06 PM
Correct I did not. I came in at the end of kunark. Meat plow also got perma'd for MQ

was lulzy seeing him as the only person online 6 boxing so he could solo plane of sky and shit like that

Mac Drettj
07-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Shit on bis tbrs 1v1

Sektor
07-24-2014, 03:25 PM
Colgate you are way off about legends vs chuck and pals. It was super competitive and Legends won at least half if not more until Meatplow left us to join your new formed hidden power guild. Not to mention I out played and out healed chuck most of the time.

fiegi 8.0
07-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Colgate you are way off about legends vs chuck and pals. It was super competitive and Legends won at least half if not more until Meatplow left us to join your new formed hidden power guild. Not to mention I out played and out healed chuck most of the time.

what the fuck?

Nirgon
07-24-2014, 03:28 PM

Hey you listen to me you disgusting little shit crawler. Don't talk about Chuck like that.

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 03:32 PM
Shit on bis tbrs 1v1

U got prof nerd?

Sektor
07-24-2014, 03:33 PM
what the fuck?

no disrespect. You are one hell of a healer, I really believe if you and I made clerics and teamed up we could do big things on red99. That being said, in my humble opinion I've handled pressure better than you.

Still love you guys fighting you guys never felt personal, just good ole fun

fiegi 8.0
07-24-2014, 03:34 PM
nothin but good clean fun and fights when fighting ole chuck n pals

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Too bad skeleton (silikten) was better than both u beta clerics

No rly, fuk u both

Colgate
07-24-2014, 03:49 PM

if legends won half if not more of pvp fights, why did they all quit the server?

meatplow didn't play with chuck n pals until end of kunark when p much everyone had already quit, think it was only me, kringe, tbrz, and jessie playing every now and then at that point

Colgate
07-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Too bad skeleton (silikten) was better than both u beta clerics

No rly, fuk u both

hard to say cause cleric on that server was real dumb, almost unresistable 8+ second stuns and ability to wear fungus robe, never really saw him healing

ain't no1 even close to nerfed level of cleric/healer tho

Nirgon
07-24-2014, 03:53 PM
kringe, and jessie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsJKhFRs_sw

Colgate
07-24-2014, 03:56 PM
ya that comparison p much as bad as rallyd caveman statutory rape comparison holy shit

Mac Drettj
07-24-2014, 03:56 PM
U got prof nerd?

Ya I do u denying?

fiegi 8.0
07-24-2014, 03:57 PM
yaw i dk about meatplow didnt play with him

as for silitiken theres a reason he despises me, which is hes never actually killed me and i've talked some good smack after about 15 of my kills on him;)

Mac Drettj
07-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Loz clerics are offensive and load 4 stuns. End of discussion.

Colgate
07-24-2014, 03:59 PM
Loz clerics are offensive and load 4 stuns. End of discussion.

shit's as broken as tstaff monk was on red99, no joke

combined with dumb shit like hoops, clerics real deadly

Sektor
07-24-2014, 04:18 PM
if legends won half if not more of pvp fights, why did they all quit the server?

meatplow didn't play with chuck n pals until end of kunark when p much everyone had already quit, think it was only me, kringe, tbrz, and jessie playing every now and then at that point

My memory of all this is that you guys formed hidden power you owned us for a good couple weeks and you guys dissapeared.

Dacuk
07-24-2014, 04:19 PM
LoZ was fun as fuck for those 1-2 month binges of pop during kunark and velious. now that was a pvp server

Kergan
07-24-2014, 04:20 PM
LoZ was one of those f'd up melee damage super high exp rate servers right?

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 04:22 PM
The fights in velks that went to GD then to PoM then CS. So good

Zalaerian
07-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Yes melee were trippy but casters had focus effects on high end gear for balance. Balance > classic for classics sake there

Kergan
07-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Yeah casters clearly inferior in PVP based on the PVP board statistics.