PDA

View Full Version : Stop posting, Start playing.

Elderan
07-24-2014, 10:40 AM
This board is filled with post from about the same 30 people every day. Twenty of those are Nihilum haters(15 of which don't even play here anymore). Five are Nihilum loyalist and Five are neutral.

Everyone knows by now that this forum is not the sense of the how the people who actually play feel. Lately those 20 or so Nihilum haters have taken to the boards to try and come up with any idea they can to try and grief Nihilum. They lost and now are looking for rule changes to spite Nihilum members they lost to.

These same 20 begged for sim repops claiming this would trigger more pvp. They got the sim repops and what they found is what they knew. No new pvp is happening due to sim repops.

Here are some hard facts of this server.
Fact #1 this server will always be about 20% of the blue server population due to the nature of EQ players and how they like/dislike pvp.
Fact #2 EQ is, was and has always been designed for ONE top guild on a server at any given time. This was the norm during classic EQ and is no exception here.
Fact #3 People who play more will always get more in EQ. This whole oh I cant raid at 7am is nice and all but those who can will always get more. Single, Unemployed guild members are always the best members.
Fact #4 Numbers win. I know people have these fond memories of taking their 12 people and doing something substantial but thats is how EQ works. You need large numbers to raid in Velious and in turn when pvp happens those same large numbers turns out to defend said target.

Once you accept these facts your EQ experience will be a lot better.

Genedin
07-24-2014, 10:43 AM
:)

Also, I wish I could login but I have to work 9 hours a day so during this time forum posting is my form of entertainment. Don't hate.

Colgate
07-24-2014, 10:55 AM
tldr

Musetii
07-24-2014, 11:24 AM
People want a pvp server, not a blue offshoot. Wipe this Shit clean and make it less about pixels.

GRONKUS TAKE MY MONEY AGAIN ASAP!!

Vile
07-24-2014, 05:43 PM
start posting stop playing imo

Rellapse40
07-24-2014, 05:58 PM
tldr

karsten
07-24-2014, 06:12 PM
I disagree -- I demand more variance threads on the front page

Sektor
07-24-2014, 06:17 PM
tldr

Red_Psyphon
07-24-2014, 06:17 PM
tldr; Elderan breaking down numbers

karsten
07-24-2014, 06:25 PM
I disagree -- I demand more variance threads on the front page

quoting myself -- I logged on to the forums today and only saw 16/20 threads on the front page for variance, I require WAY MORE

Mac Drettj
07-24-2014, 06:35 PM
Rldr

|3igHurb
07-24-2014, 07:09 PM
tldr

iiNGloriouS
07-25-2014, 12:04 AM
6 felonies.

Clark
07-25-2014, 02:34 AM
tldr

Cheesypoof
07-25-2014, 08:24 AM
Here are some hard facts of this server.
Fact #1 this server will always be about 20% of the blue server population due to the nature of EQ players and how they like/dislike pvp.
Fact #2 EQ is, was and has always been designed for ONE top guild on a server at any given time. This was the norm during classic EQ and is no exception here.
Fact #3 People who play more will always get more in EQ. This whole oh I cant raid at 7am is nice and all but those who can will always get more. Single, Unemployed guild members are always the best members.
Fact #4 Numbers win. I know people have these fond memories of taking their 12 people and doing something substantial but thats is how EQ works. You need large numbers to raid in Velious and in turn when pvp happens those same large numbers turns out to defend said target.
Fact #5 Elderan is a felon who was raped in prison, but that doesn't necessarily make him gay, but he is gay.
Once you accept these facts your EQ experience will be a lot better.

ftfy

mtb tripper
07-25-2014, 08:33 AM
hail

Tassador
07-25-2014, 09:05 AM
This post was a to incite anti-nilly propaganda. Well played but doubt anyone reads your posts besides stasis and your crew.

Cheesypoof
07-25-2014, 09:21 AM
If you guys want easymode I understand. It's always easier to have no competition. If you want a challenge instead of always steamrolling newbs Variance is probably the way to go.

Nirgon
07-25-2014, 09:42 AM
I just hope all the people asking for variance realize most of the mobs will spawn during hours of the day they can't log on anyway.

At least sim repops are classic.

Pikrib
07-25-2014, 09:53 AM
I just hope all the people asking for variance realize most of the mobs will spawn during hours of the day they can't log on anyway.

At least sim repops are classic.

Yeah we understand Nirgon, but about 1/3rd of the mobs will spawn during primetime with variance.

Repops start at 4:30 AM ish currently.

Nirgon
07-25-2014, 10:09 AM
I'd suggest checking some of the who killed it or blue server logs of when mobs are killed.

Those bat phones are rarely at a sane hour to be in Norrath.

Honestly, I'd be a fan of implementing variance only so people could scream about having it turned off.

It would end the negative perception that the staff is keeping variance off the box cuz of corruption or lack of caring, and probably promote the fact this server will do just about anything to secure more pixels. God knows we've seen some disgusting things done just to acquire KUNARK PIXELS.

You should probably try to resolve differences with the Duke. He should know by now that you guys are never going to be a serious threat even if you are dripping in PD loot, he ends up getting your members and a higher population means more of a market for selling raid loot / recruitment base. With such a small population, I'd be not giving a fuck if you guys killed anything and everything except getting Trak teeth.

FoxxHound
07-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Forumquest > Everquest