PDA

View Full Version : GM's don't worry I singled out the two posts you need - pls trial fix red end game

Stasis01
07-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Listen folks, Rogean/Nilbog/Sirken are just simply not intune with how a PVP server works. Rogean and Nilbog have absolutely no PVP experience. Sirken has at least PVP'd before and GM'd on a PVP server, but he's still not one of us. He doesn't "get it" and he never will. Worst of all, even if he did, he doesn't have any pull with Rogean or Nilbog to change anything.

It's too difficult for them to see that without variance, this server will always have one guild that monopolizes the most critical raid mobs and items. Whoever owns the key to get the items, recruits all the players.

The key to getting the items, is killing the mobs. Without variance, you have all the raid mobs spawn on the same day, and you kill them in the same order you killed them last week. Your players log in for a few hours and collect their items.

http://i.imgur.com/ISJBwrA.jpg

With variance, you can have guerrilla style guild warfare to kill raid mobs and acquire items. You can now own a key (killing the mobs), and you can recruit more players. More players in your guild means less in the monopoly guild. Less in the monopoly guild means more opportunity for guerrilla style guild warfare. More factions of players fighting in smaller sized groups.

The problem: Server Leadership has no imagination, they don't "get" this. They don't ask why 90% of the server is in one guild, or why one guild has had a monopoly on all raid mobs for 2.5 years, or why the guild has churned through hundreds of players. There will only ever be one monopoly guild on this server without variance.

It's like the movie "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson. If you force the American troops to line up against the British army, they are going to lose. But, a guerrilla style warfare, where you can fight when the British aren't at their strongest (every raid day when every mob is lined up and every monopolized guild member is online to collect items), then you win some battles. You win some battles, you change the tide of the war. People on the other side lose faith, they jump ship, they try their own thing. They aren't forced to join the British and line up to fight.

Lol, I was one of the first level 50 random PKers on Rallos Zek in 1999, back in the days of Aakor/Ennart/Castin. Oh, I was also the highest level neutral on SZ in the top neutral guild before I quit. And, damn I forgot to mention, I'm one of the best RTS players to ever live, having been top ranked in every game I've played.

It isn't about "Epic Guilds" getting content, it's about "Epic Guilds" being able to monopolize all of the content in one swing of the axe. Fighting that type of guild is futile. It's like fighting the British army in my OP example. They can have all of their members log on for their raid day, and bulldoze through any challengers + the content. Adding variance doesn't make any guild less "Epic", it pushes spawn windows across the week and throughout the day. If the guild is truly "Epic", they will have no problem mobilizing their members to fight for mobs.

The reality is, an "Epic Guild", will quickly start prioritizing raid mobs, instead of killing them all. It simply won't make sense to batphone all members to fight for a lesser raid mob like Faydader at 2am on a Tuesday. They wouldn't want to risk burning their member base out. So they would settle for highly desired raid mobs, and that would open other content to other guilds that can and will mobilize for them. More guilds challenging will allow players to leave guilds and join others one to compete.

Stasis01
07-23-2014, 01:32 PM
I mean for science - Nihi has farmed Red99 for 2.5 years, I don't think they're too hard done by pixel wise.

Genedin
07-23-2014, 01:58 PM
Just like in politics, corporate America, etc. Just follow the money pals. Who do you think is donating? People for or against variance?

iiNGloriouS
07-23-2014, 03:29 PM
Just like in politics, corporate America, etc. Just follow the money pals. Who do you think is donating? People for or against variance?

Science.

Tassador
07-23-2014, 03:45 PM
Science gave me a small cock fuck science!

Mac Drettj
07-23-2014, 03:48 PM
Quoting chucks_still_a_virgin is your secret weapon?

fiegi 8.0
07-23-2014, 04:06 PM
love how "chuck still a virgin" getting lots of pub on these here forums

http://www.dontpokthebear.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/tumblr_mm4bw4oprq1qzbriqo1_500.gif

Cymeon
07-23-2014, 04:25 PM
lol where is that gif sig that says:

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER POST BY STASIS THAT NO ONE WILL READ

or whatever it says. its fucking warranted right nao.

R Flair
07-23-2014, 05:33 PM
Not that it matters, but the reasons I "supported" variance at the time no longer apply. The server pop was half, Nihilum was raiding with fewer numbers, sim repops didn't exist, and Nihilum members were threatening to quit over it.

It was a way to grief Nihilum into quitting / giving up, and thus strengthen my own guild.

Aka it was a selfish argument not based on lasting server health, but based on momentary gain for my own guild.

I was also building my guild to be a poopsocking pve guild who could stand to benefit / exploit variance as opposed to a small crew of pvpers who would get wrecked by variance's requirement that you zerg [see: blue]. Thanks!

The only honest post by someone who was pro-variance that ever existed on this forum

Kergan
07-23-2014, 09:31 PM
Any post made by stasis usually just gets ignored. I'd hoped he would figure that out by now.

didnt read. stasis, just stop. Your incessant posting is starting to irk me. Even when I don't read your threads, just seeing that you're crying about something else (read: the same shit over and over) makes me want to claw my brain out.

Bottom line stasis is you're never going to stop complaining, and I don't want to hear it anymore.

Fair warning given. I'd recommend not testing me on this.

Stasis01
07-24-2014, 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by heartbrand View Post
Not that it matters, but the reasons I "supported" variance at the time no longer apply. The server pop was half, Nihilum was raiding with fewer numbers, sim repops didn't exist, and Nihilum members were threatening to quit over it.

It was a way to grief Nihilum into quitting / giving up, and thus strengthen my own guild.

Aka it was a selfish argument not based on lasting server health, but based on momentary gain for my own guild.

I was also building my guild to be a poopsocking pve guild who could stand to benefit / exploit variance as opposed to a small crew of pvpers who would get wrecked by variance's requirement that you zerg [see: blue]. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it would benefit a competing guild, aka any competing guild even RD - whether it's a blue zerg tactic or a small crew tactic that is irrelevant.

HB was honest, it would hurt Nihi and help his guild - we currently have 1 guild (Nihi) farming static timers that are defending this that have been doing this for most of the servers existence.

I think the fact that we have no competing guilds that can survive over 2.5 years and it's been for the most part 1 big guild that is exactly what I am implying would happen and is beneficial for the box.

HB saying that somehow discredits our argument is laughable - there is NO way a guild can compete without it hence no competing guilds. (Except sim repops)

HB saying he just argues for whatever benefits him is why most people call him a greasey jew quick edit pls dont ban me.

I'm a little fucked up if this post is nonsense it doesn't count.

Potus
07-24-2014, 01:39 AM
Mel Gibson and the Patriot is a horrible example, as the Continental army went up against the British army on multiple occasions and did just fine.

Smedy
07-24-2014, 01:48 AM

heartbrands inner jew really shines through, he claims that 4 months ago he was another person wanting personal gain but now he's a completely new person and good christian, he'd never push variance as it would hurt the server

never heard so much bullshit in my life, terrible laywering... only someone with down syndrome would hire this guy

note to self: beware the jewsack

http://reddawnguild.com

Psykes
07-24-2014, 01:59 AM
Science gave me a small cock fuck science!

Genetics, not science gave you a small pee pee...blame your father, or the rabbi that nipped your foreskin too short

Clark
07-24-2014, 03:11 AM
Mel Gibson and the Patriot is a horrible example, as the Continental army went up against the British army on multiple occasions and did just fine.

Genedin
07-24-2014, 09:29 AM
heartbrands inner jew really shines through, he claims that 4 months ago he was another person wanting personal gain but now he's a completely new person and good christian, he'd never push variance as it would hurt the server

never heard so much bullshit in my life, terrible laywering... only someone with down syndrome would hire this guy

note to self: beware the jewsack

http://reddawnguild.com

lolol

post followed by link to that site got my a good chuckle this morning.

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 09:38 AM
red dawn was the best thing this server saw in over a year yall bunch of hatin ass mothafucka's foreal

i quit when they did just because it was so much more PvP to kill them and shit.

shit is boring now

Genedin
07-24-2014, 09:41 AM
I love how gaffin is an admitted drug addict, suspected criminal, talks like a wigger on forums, and still thinks anyone values his opinion enough to occasionally glance over his posts.

Classic R99

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 09:43 AM
what does my RL have to do with elf sim?

knowing I probably raped you on my cleric got you butthurt

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 09:47 AM
I love how gaffin is an admitted drug addict, suspected criminal, talks like a wigger on forums, and still thinks anyone values his opinion enough to occasionally glance over his posts.

Classic R99

http://i62.tinypic.com/ercqxl.jpg

you in there somewhere? prob so but i gtg stay rustled

Genedin
07-24-2014, 09:48 AM
Because it reflects in your lack of coherent thought and cohesion of purpose in every post you make. It's like you just have a word document of random uneducated sentences that you just copy and paste with a blindfold on whenever you are posting.

But yea it's because pvp happened on a pvp server. Lol.

bigeasy
07-24-2014, 09:48 AM
didnt the resistance have 50+ a few months ago??? what happened to that? you can't blame anybody in nihilum but yourself

sack up and build a new resistance and this time try to make it last longer than a month

one thing that is lost here is that outside of maybe 8 people in nihilum the rest of the guild is a rotating door and half if not 75% of those new people are from the prior resistance,, that speaks alot

you all make it sound like its the same 40 people farming the same pixels for 3 years,, people flock to the duke even more so when they realize what the azrael resistance core is all about

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 09:49 AM
Because it reflects in your lack of coherent thought and cohesion of purpose in every post you make. It's like you just have a word document of random uneducated sentences that you just copy and paste with a blindfold on whenever you are posting.

But yea it's because pvp happened on a pvp server. Lol.

Server is dead, red dawn wasnt shit for server, thats why it barely breaks 130 pop even before the summer.

gotcha

non coherent though

stfu no1 likes you anyway

Genedin
07-24-2014, 09:52 AM
lololol

"stfu no1 likes you anyway"

That troubled inner-city teen typing. Think the drugs fried your ability to communicate like an adult. Would stop now weary traveler.

derpcake
07-24-2014, 09:52 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HFz9J8qMTWU/UqrlwnTOlKI/AAAAAAAAAac/SLkwvqSA1nI/s1600/008.jpg

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 09:54 AM
I heard typing correctly on elf forum's with proper grammar makes you credible.

I'll try it out thanks for advice.

Who are you?

Genedin
07-24-2014, 09:57 AM
Ah. The "who are you"?

The last line of defense before resorting to posting asinine pictures as responses. I applaud your originality.

Queue the "rustled levels off the charts" .jpeg

P.S. You can see my in my forum sig, I'm smiling at you. I suppose that is your supermodel girlfriend in your picture that visits you in rehab.

derpcake
07-24-2014, 09:57 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NXaTVjl8w2w/Sw7fDxJBFJI/AAAAAAAAAas/yGHRqWXUr8s/s400/cowboyklaar.jpg

Tassador
07-24-2014, 09:59 AM
Genetics, not science gave you a small pee pee...blame your father, or the rabbi that nipped your foreskin too short

I am not Jewish and from what I remember taking showers with my dad until 14 years old he had a huge cock.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
07-24-2014, 09:59 AM
http://i62.tinypic.com/ercqxl.jpg

you in there somewhere? prob so but i gtg stay rustled

He's Marius iirc. Good guy IMO. Don't know why you two are goin at it but it's summed up fairly concisely in another thread.

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 10:04 AM
Ah. The "who are you"?

The last line of defense before resorting to posting asinine pictures as responses. I applaud your originality.

Queue the "rustled levels off the charts" .jpeg

P.S. You can see my in my forum sig, I'm smiling at you. I suppose that is your supermodel girlfriend in your picture that visits you in rehab.

You came at me with the "druggie no one reads your posts" Heard it a million times. If you think I take anything you guys say personally I would have been griefed off the forums 2 years ago. Try harder.

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 10:06 AM
He's Marius iirc. Good guy IMO. Don't know why you two are goin at it but it's summed up fairly concisely in another thread.

hahaha

Thanks yum's that clears it up alot.

Genedin
07-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Marius is one of my toons. He has probably had 1,000 YT on him. I haven't played him in months. I like how you tout around a small list of YT's you acquired over several months as if its your most valuable possession. Stay relevant.

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Ive killed you more than once, that was a collection of less than a month of work and thats not all of them. You use to rage so hard in tells, but most did when they got defeated by a cleric.

http://i60.tinypic.com/nb8xs1.jpg

rip maggot

Gwynraven
07-24-2014, 10:13 AM
X500 % bonus exp , 24/48h random repop for every named , enjoy

Genedin
07-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Login. Let's duel..... oh wait.

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Login. Let's duel..... oh wait.

What is that suppose to mean? Im banned or something? Because im not.

Login lets duel. Mad. Raped multiple times.

No one reads my post though. GG no re *****

Mac Drettj
07-24-2014, 10:18 AM
How much did marius/mordeath cost?

Genedin
07-24-2014, 10:19 AM
Raped multiple times.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Genedin
07-24-2014, 10:19 AM
How much did marius/mordeath cost?

A Handjob

Jib
07-24-2014, 10:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTlvDMBDIxQ

the story of gaffin

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 10:32 AM
I remember nuking Piglet in Feerrott after a stun. Got a tell saying "STOP IM A FOH VET" "ME AND CHEWIE ARE GOOD FRIENDS"

Follow by a gate.

That was a great story.

Mac Drettj
07-24-2014, 10:33 AM
in classic he was known as the quickest gate in the west

soon as root hit pet his gate animation was 50% completed

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Lol I still may have the SS. Guy literally send 20 tells in a row without my response on how he was OG FOH on rallos and shit like I gave any fucks

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Or OG FOH on p99, one of them. Ethier way it was hilarious after the gate.