PDA

View Full Version : Your voice counts!! /sign for change!! Petition for change on R99

mikemandella
07-23-2014, 07:27 AM
NM confirmed staff don't give a shit.. not because they don't care.. but because our community has degenerated SO BAD to what we have now... They could put the perfect system in. Neckbeards in cum stained wheel-chairs will find a way to ruin it. Have fun! :)

Smedy
07-23-2014, 07:34 AM
i think you're damaging the movement of getting change on red99 if you're promoting spawn rotations, sorry to tell ya

variance or atleast a spawn window would be cool to make it more difficult for zerging but spawn rotation is just worse than anything, why even play

Bazia
07-23-2014, 07:38 AM
if you don't like the way the server is, stop playing it

when pop has returned to 11 people we will have the most convincing position to request changes

mikemandella
07-23-2014, 07:41 AM
This thread is just to get talks rolling in general. It's to adress whether or not a need even exists for change.. For us to do that we've got to check our egos at the door for a moment.

Once a need is established the community can start an open forum with the staff.

mikemandella
07-23-2014, 07:46 AM
if you don't like the way the server is, stop playing it

when pop has returned to 11 people we will have the most convincing position to request changes

Who said I don't like it? If you'd like to see a change then /sign. I'm not going to support a just quit to voice your opinion thread.. I'm taking a constructive approach to the topic.

lite
07-23-2014, 08:40 AM
I don't know Oppressor. Publicly disowning him. Would not grant him an AoN and wiz epic again.

Infectious
07-23-2014, 09:25 AM
Wait... spawn rotations on a pvp server....
Ban this bluebie scum!

Mac Drettj
07-23-2014, 10:42 AM
http://feastoffun.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/querbomb.jpg

Quiet
07-23-2014, 10:47 AM
/Signed Quiet Ranger

mostbitter
07-23-2014, 10:50 AM
nice, if you support us then post, if you don't well no one cares please leave without making any remarks. lol, ps hell naw

Koota
07-23-2014, 10:51 AM
Your solution to not getting your way on a red server is to suggest a blue solution? Makes perfect sense.

Quiet
07-23-2014, 10:59 AM
Having a rotation does not in any way shape or form create a blue server. This server is currently 100% red and only 30% classic. A rotation takes away 14% of the redness because its only 1 out of 7 days. I'm not gonna lie I'd trade 14% of the red moronic stuff away for 14% of the current blue population @ peak. That's ~ 120 more people just fyi. The additional people showing up and willing to stick around because they get an auto shot @ Pixels without having to join nihi and go to the back of the bus means that over all pvp increases as a whole.

I do apologize most people here never made it out of the basement to get in to college. I also realize that by posting big talk and tldr and mindless forum questing you are some how showing off a false bravado that you'd never be able to back up in person. Time to get over the basic talk offs like, not classic, would ruin red. People sound like bunch of kids who get placed in special classes cause even the downsy kids are doing better.

Kergan
07-23-2014, 11:00 AM
Rotation is not classic, and would ruin red.

mostbitter
07-23-2014, 11:02 AM
I'd support forced rotations if there was no rules PVP. Would be totally fine sitting on corpses for a week until peoples shit rotted.

krazyGlue
07-23-2014, 11:03 AM
naw sorry to tell you rotations are retarded

Mac Drettj
07-23-2014, 11:03 AM
naw sorry to tell you rotations are retarded

Sickpuppy redder than lite and bronie the oppressed.

Suprised, pras.

Stay red stay classy.

Koota
07-23-2014, 11:05 AM
If you want a solution, then PvP for it. It's really that fucking simple. The mechanics of this server are in place to GIVE you a solution for your raiding woes. How you take advantage of said mechanics are up to you. Because they don't work or cater to you and your guild/group/friends isn't the server's fault, nor is it the server's issue. It's you and your guilds/group/friends.

This isn't a hard concept, and doesn't need percentages, or name calling to figure out. (Also, calling the kettle black, Quiet?)

Quiet
07-23-2014, 11:09 AM
Rotations are absolutely retard, the dumbness most stupid thing you can put a server through and the amount of baby sitting required to enforce them will be monumental. GM will actually need to log in and be red as fuck with that ban hammer. But considering there is not another feasible option. Not one. Don't even try and brain storm cause its been 3 years of the same horse shit.

Its get this done now take 3 months and make it happen. Or opening admit your satisfied with the current state , that server is perfect and accept a forum ban since no need for ya to be here.

Quiet
07-23-2014, 11:11 AM
If you want a solution, then PvP for it. It's really that fucking simple. The mechanics of this server are in place to GIVE you a solution for your raiding woes. How you take advantage of said mechanics are up to you. Because they don't work or cater to you and your guild/group/friends isn't the server's fault, nor is it the server's issue. It's you and your guilds/group/friends.

This isn't a hard concept, and doesn't need percentages, or name calling to figure out. (Also, calling the kettle black, Quiet?)

Idiot. Pvp for it. Yeah man why didn't we think of that. 3 years and we just realized now that all we gotta do is show up to pvp. Sure. Just need hmm 70 raid geared people, with another 60 raid geared alts. Its only taken the top guild 3 years to accomplish that, I'm sure i'll have that rallied up by Saturday though.

Koota
07-23-2014, 11:11 AM
I gave you your solution. If you choose to actually put forth effort in to utilizing it is up to you. Not the server.

Koota
07-23-2014, 11:13 AM
Idiot. Pvp for it. Yeah man why didn't we think of that. 3 years and we just realized now that all we gotta do is show up to pvp. Sure. Just need hmm 70 raid geared people, with another 60 raid geared alts. Its only taken the top guild 3 years to accomplish that, I'm sure i'll have that rallied up by Saturday though.

You sound mad. I can be sarcastic too, though. All the time/effort spent by the larger guild to get to where they are, let's totally cast that to the wayside because I can't think in my "college-level" brain another solution on a PvP server. So the easiest one is the one that caters just to one side of the situation.

Stop derping.

Quiet
07-23-2014, 11:18 AM
You sound mad. I can be sarcastic too, though. All the time/effort spent by the larger guild to get to where they are, let's totally cast that to the wayside because I can't think in my "college-level" brain another solution on a PvP server. So the easiest one is the one that caters just to one side of the situation.

Stop derping.

No one is taking away from what they accomplish. But even the smartest of Nihi members believe the system is broken. Its not broken like oh shit we can just replace the brakes or tires and good to go. Its not a matter of, oh man if we just try this a little harder or get 3-5 more dedicated players we can do it. Azrael had the exact same number of characters in a raid situation 52-48. Nihilium is better geared. More alts and more physical players available. They won. Good job. Most people win money for winning a server, Nihi mostly spent money as I've heard.

Its a fucking train wreck. Damage control time. Crown them and wipe the server or create an overtly unbalanced system to allow at least 1 guild to catch up or have a chance to catch up.

Kergan
07-23-2014, 11:20 AM
Muhh got crowned yesterday.

Koota
07-23-2014, 11:22 AM
No one is taking away from what they accomplish. But even the smartest of Nihi members believe the system is broken. Its not broken like oh shit we can just replace the brakes or tires and good to go. Its not a matter of, oh man if we just try this a little harder or get 3-5 more dedicated players we can do it. Azrael had the exact same number of characters in a raid situation 52-48. Nihilium is better geared. More alts and more physical players available. They won. Good job. Most people win money for winning a server, Nihi mostly spent money as I've heard.

Its a fucking train wreck. Damage control time. Crown them and wipe the server or create an overtly unbalanced system to allow at least 1 guild to catch up or have a chance to catch up.

Azrael has had, on numerous occasions, had LESS people than Nilly and has successfully taken targets and wiped the raid. For fucks sake, look at Jib's signature for months. He even has video evidence backing that. Remember that? No?

Quiet
07-23-2014, 11:24 AM
Muhh got crowned yesterday.

Which is fine, the system I purpose does not eliminate Nihi getting pixels. It also makes sure that 1 day a week or during their repop day there can be contesting. It just adds a 2nd day of repops that are not to be contested. That allows other players a chance to get items and catch up. It doesn't stop ganking people leveling, it doesn't eliminate pvp.

What it does is allows a separate entity of players to obtain pixels and raid gear. It places some checks and balances to avoid Nihi having their alts in the guild, getting the good gear and bailing out (char wipe) it stops Lite and crew from fucking it up like that have 23-25 other times.

mostbitter
07-23-2014, 11:26 AM

quiet pretending to have been on red since beta now? He doesn't even realize the opposition has had a 30-60 person raid force on three separate occasions.That each time that opportunity presented itself it was squandered with petty bickering and a chaotic atmosphere of people who just don't trust each other.

Heartbrand proved that a different leader can have a different result when he worked out an arrangement with Nihilum, and the two guilds still killed each other outside of that.

What the server needs is some honesty. Stop letting people like Lite who has 5 BiS characters that he box's all day long, while exploiting, and ghosting convince the community nihilum(or anyone else) is evil because they have BiS characters, or they're killing mobs that Lite want's you to help him kill instead!

It's time to start acting like you really want to see something different. Stop acting like petulant children all the time, repeating your mistakes and blaming the world when you get the same result each time.

I can't tell you how many times I heard the red herrings in azrael. That Nihilum was the devil because the GM's listened to them and had their interests in mind and now here we have Azrael pleading for the GM's to listen to them and have their interests in mind and they don't see the hypocrisy even when it's right in front of them.

Sektor
07-23-2014, 11:30 AM
/signed

Quiet
07-23-2014, 11:32 AM
I realize plenty. Numbers and gear make the difference, not just numbers.(provided the numbers aren't incredibly overwhelming 2-1 kinda deal. Red dawn proved that when 70 RD got whipped by 50 nihi. 48 AZ who are better pvpers got beat by 52 Nihi who had better gear and more alts. There has to be something to create a balance in gear and numbers. Allowing a guild full uncontested raiding for 3 months will give a decent shot.

Kergan
07-23-2014, 11:38 AM
The gear gap is nearly insignificant in a 50 on 50 thing. They got beat because they had shit raid composition for 50v50 pvp. The melee trains rule in those 20v20s, but once you up the ante our clerics/wizards ate them up. Just the way EQ works, adjust or lose. Instead of adjusting they quit, w/e. Old news.

Eslade
07-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Sadly this isn't the solution either. I wish I had a better one but there really isn't a good solution without griefing nihilum. They have the right to be a zerg, sadly.

If I had it my way I'd have vaporize and someone of equal standing in nihilum both be leaders. Then they draft people to two different guilds. At the very least nihilum would be half it's size and you'd have a guild capable of competing.

Never going to happen.

Musetii
07-23-2014, 11:44 AM
what staff is viewing this thread or any other thread within Red99 section. Come off it bros, fester with some dignity.

mostbitter
07-23-2014, 11:47 AM
how many characters does the average azrael member have?

Off the top of my head:

Sickpuppy: BiS mage 60 epic. access to: near BiS Wyclef 60 epic enc, Sealer BiS 60 epic shaman, Bis Afflict 60 epic warrior. Alt Krazy 60 BiS t staff epic monk, Mrbigs Epic fungi rogue

Sealer/wyclef Already listed same as above w.e

Powered, 60 BiS epic shaman, Alt Willy 60 BiS epic cleric, access to Chubs 60 druid, Rott 39 druid , Tboz 50s mage , Lite BiS epic 60 bard, Mesochrist epic 60 bard, likely more

etc(jezibell/stalos) etc(sootwulf/rhotic/coolio) etc(Chipp/lite) etc(deluxee) etc etc etc

georgie
07-23-2014, 11:55 AM
not signed by fuckoff mcowski

magician
07-23-2014, 12:13 PM
/signed gay faggot

Tassador
07-23-2014, 12:17 PM
/signed cool guy with a big p that's hurts the woman's p.

Musetii
07-23-2014, 01:01 PM
/signed cool guy with a big p that's hurts the woman's p.

/signed gay faggot

HippoNipple
07-23-2014, 01:07 PM
If you are unhappy with the current system I encourage you to propose something that takes 0 dev effort to maintain and little to implement in the first place.

I'm sure they have to do a lot of baby sitting with the blue raid scene and they won't make the mistake of committing to something time consuming on red.

mikemandella
07-23-2014, 03:11 PM
If you are unhappy with the current system I encourage you to propose something that takes 0 dev effort to maintain and little to implement in the first place.

I'm sure they have to do a lot of baby sitting with the blue raid scene and they won't make the mistake of committing to something time consuming on red.

I am not a fan of either.. I just think there should be SOME kind of change.. The community can decide which... personally I lean towards variance... The issue is whether or not any kind of change is needed.

HippoNipple
07-23-2014, 04:37 PM
I am not a fan of either.. I just think there should be SOME kind of change.. The community can decide which... personally I lean towards variance... The issue is whether or not any kind of change is needed.

Well I don't really care what the devs do as long as they don't hurt the population with policy changes. That better be their number 1 concern with any changes they make in the future.

That exp bullshit was stupid.

Clark
07-24-2014, 03:14 AM
i think you're damaging the movement of getting change on red99 if you're promoting spawn rotations, sorry to tell ya

variance or atleast a spawn window would be cool to make it more difficult for zerging but spawn rotation is just worse than anything, why even play

Tradesonred
07-24-2014, 05:38 AM
Hey i got it guyz

How about if we made instances of the raid zones? Like nihi in fear and then when you zone in with a different guild tag it zones you in a different instance of fear, like in WoW?

Or maybe they could clone the server and have donations to have a second server running where Azrael can raid? Or that could be the rotation server, like you have a spot in Queue and once its your turn your guild can use the second server with no one else but them on server, so they got all the PVE to themselves.

I got other good ideas like this one if u guyz wanna hear em

Colgate
07-24-2014, 12:55 PM
solid 8/10 more people fell for this than i thought would