PDA

View Full Version : Serious thread - why do people farm uncontested pixels when you're BIS 40-50 hrs/week

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 10:37 AM
To me the fun in EQ is -

1) character progression

2) PvP

3) Raiding if there is pvp contesting - the race of a raid behind you, or going heads up

It is clear after 3 years on the box that people will continue to show up for raids that are horrible (VP, Cazic, Inny etc) even though they are static, it's still boring as fuck and fairly time consuming.

I have been in Nihi and seen how they operate, and what the raids consist of and what the role is of most people (auto attack)

What I am wondering is why/how do people have fun doing this, and will this stop in end game Velious - or will it just be forever people grinding boring content with all the neckbeards in one guild?

Do people get that much of a rush keeping this box boring/low population? Is it because Velious is coming out and this is really just another blue box that wants to compete in a PVE race?

I can't imagine a normal human being still showing up to this garbage years after, with BIS toon(s) - is this real life.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 10:39 AM
I guess my main question is - do people find Nihilum fun, or is it as much of a revolving door into retirement as when I played?

Because that shit was bunk.

Gaffin 7.0
07-22-2014, 10:39 AM
stasis is back postin god help us

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 10:42 AM
Gaffin is back to who knows what hopefully not going 5-46 on another rogue that shit was embarrassing.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 10:43 AM
Or am I thinking Gangsta, you were a shitty rogue weren't you Gaffin?

Gaffin 7.0
07-22-2014, 10:52 AM
dont see point

Kergan
07-22-2014, 10:52 AM
I think it is really fun.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 10:53 AM
How.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 10:54 AM
When's the excitement come, when you buff 40 people and then sit there while they kill the dragon?

Shaman PVP is dope, if you're like rushing to get the job done before an enemy comes that's fun, or crushing another guild.

But where's the fun in all being guilded together and farming shit uncontested, when you're BIS velious gear will that still be fun? This is mind bottling.

Gaffin 7.0
07-22-2014, 10:59 AM
pity reply

Zalaerian
Raiding in EQ is on the same level as honor grinding in WSG #23359, a necessary evil.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
Some people just like everquest and enjoy spending time with pals re: blue server.

I get a lot of fun out of helping my friends get equipment too.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 11:00 AM
from a nobody that went 4-60 on a rogue cool story

pity reply

in response to that above

Gaffin 7.0
07-22-2014, 11:00 AM
i did? got proof?

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 11:01 AM
Yeah the newer people I can understand the progression aspect I did that, I'm referring to the people that do it for years and have everything they'd ever need.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 11:02 AM
i did? got proof?

you literally aren't even worth my time, and I've done it for some baddies like Rexx. Kk last reply mvoe along scrub.

Kergan
07-22-2014, 11:02 AM
I'm not BiS.

I enjoy the camaraderie and watching new people get excited over loot. It's like what is said about fishing: it's not really the fish you're after. If you didn't take shit so ridiculously serious in this game maybe you could see the forest through the trees.

I don't understand why people like watching soccer, but tons of people love watching it. I also don't feel the need to project my own beliefs on to anyone and consider them wrong if they don't agree with me.

Eslade
07-22-2014, 11:11 AM
I'm not BiS.

I enjoy the camaraderie and watching new people get excited over loot. It's like what is said about fishing: it's not really the fish you're after. If you didn't take shit so ridiculously serious in this game maybe you could see the forest through the trees.

I don't understand why people like watching soccer, but tons of people love watching it. I also don't feel the need to project my own beliefs on to anyone and consider them wrong if they don't agree with me.

He's not asking you Kergan. He's asking the people that have nothing to gain besides dkp that's just getting deleted when velious is released.

Goog thread stasis, carry on.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 11:11 AM
I'm not BiS.

You're boring, I won't reply, my questions stands to real Nihi.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Forum quest is just noobs I guess peace.

Gaffin 7.0
07-22-2014, 11:14 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Raiding in EQ is on the same level as honor grinding in WSG #23359, a necessary evil.

When you are max honor gear with full honor do you KEEP grinding BGS?

Do you re-gear your 30th crew of recruits after winning the box? WTF.

Zalaerian
07-22-2014, 11:32 AM
But it would be like no cap on honor pool. You could stash like near infinite amounts till they capped it at 75k season to season

Elderan
07-22-2014, 11:33 AM
What I am wondering is why/how do people have fun doing this, and will this stop in end game Velious - or will it just be forever people grinding boring content with all the neckbeards in one guild?

You are asking the wrong question. You should be asking why do people give up so easily?

HippoNipple
07-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Stasis, what is it you do right now when you log in the game? I'm guessing you either farm some camp with 1-2 people, try to gank some players or since there isn't anything entertaining for you to do maybe you aren't even logging in anymore. You can already do this in Nihilum. There are actually more targets if you are in Nihilum than in Hokuten right now.

You can also go raid and get some pixels that are more powerful than whatever you are trying to farm. The wealth you are accumulating is much greater in a raiding guild and either way you are just sitting there doing PvE on a 15 year old game.

If you are asking why would people farm uncontested vs have big guild vs guild fights over content it isn't really a fair question because that isn't an option. If 1 person decides to leave Nihilum for this competitive atmosphere they will be by themselves and probably just quit the server waiting for something to happen like yourself.

What you are really asking is why would someone want to raid and play on this server vs quitting and not playing anymore. The answer to that is that people enjoy Everquest and want to play a somewhat classic experience.

There would need to be a force of 20-30 people that are active and leave all at once but that has never happened on this server and I'm guessing it never will. Normally people leave 1 at a time and the rest that don't leave see that person miserable and quitting the server within 2 weeks so why would someone else do the same?

It would take a very hardcore player with a large group of friends to start something sustainable and fun for a larger group of players. The majority of players, 100% of casuals like myself, don't have the time or resources to provide an environment like that.

Most players are followers because of their lack of time. I'm going to join the guild that I see providing me the most fun tonight when I log in. I'm not trying to help build a vision for the future, I'm doing that in real life.

Kergan
07-22-2014, 11:43 AM
Typical Stasis thread, dude has legit mental problems.

Porz
07-22-2014, 11:51 AM
Stasis, what is it you do right now when you log in the game? I'm guessing you either farm some camp with 1-2 people, try to gank some players or since there isn't anything entertaining for you to do maybe you aren't even logging in anymore. You can already do this in Nihilum. There are actually more targets if you are in Nihilum than in Hokuten right now.

You can also go raid and get some pixels that are more powerful than whatever you are trying to farm. The wealth you are accumulating is much greater in a raiding guild and either way you are just sitting there doing PvE on a 15 year old game.

If you are asking why would people farm uncontested vs have big guild vs guild fights over content it isn't really a fair question because that isn't an option. If 1 person decides to leave Nihilum for this competitive atmosphere they will be by themselves and probably just quit the server waiting for something to happen like yourself.

What you are really asking is why would someone want to raid and play on this server vs quitting and not playing anymore. The answer to that is that people enjoy Everquest and want to play a somewhat classic experience.

There would need to be a force of 20-30 people that are active and leave all at once but that has never happened on this server and I'm guessing it never will. Normally people leave 1 at a time and the rest that don't leave see that person miserable and quitting the server within 2 weeks so why would someone else do the same?

It would take a very hardcore player with a large group of friends to start something sustainable and fun for a larger group of players. The majority of players, 100% of casuals like myself, don't have the time or resources to provide an environment like that.

Most players are followers because of their lack of time. I'm going to join the guild that I see providing me the most fun tonight when I log in. I'm not trying to help build a vision for the future, I'm doing that in real life.

I try to stay out of these threads but he hit the nail on the head. It's not an option to be competitive because there is no competition. As a newer player here your options are limited. Go to a guild that can show you what you want to see. Or don't and forum quest and complain all day.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 11:53 AM

Yeah I already know it's because people are little bitches, and it's better to be in Nihi than to have no raid targets, have to go against a 3 year established group of psychopaths that have near 100% raid attendance over years heads up in a zerg battle.

I appreciate your honesty, and really explain that there's a fundamental problem in server mechanics at fault here.

Fucken up my own edits bad wtf.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Static timers, join Nihilum or quit for some PVE farm quest.

Good stuff Red99.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 11:57 AM
I try to stay out of these threads but he hit the nail on the head. It's not an option to be competitive because there is no competition. As a newer player here your options are limited. Go to a guild that can show you what you want to see. Or don't and forum quest and complain all day.

These are your options pal, welcome to Red99 - GM's think this is working as intended.

If you want to create your own guild, feel free - you have a great entry into end game by static timers where 50 neckbeards in VP gear will shit down your throat.

Peace out.

Kergan
07-22-2014, 12:04 PM
Stasis off his meds this morning apparently. Guy goes dark for like a month and comes back with this gem of an OP, followed mid stream by a triple rage post. Can he manage to eat a forum ban as well for the trifecta? Pretty much the only reason to keep reading this thread.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 12:05 PM
Typical Stasis thread, dude has legit mental problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW87GRmunMY

Go fuck yourself you clown.

Can't do this song and dance again.

Gaffin 7.0
07-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Peace out.

words we heard before

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 12:11 PM
You have a we? I don't even know who you are.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 12:12 PM
Tell ur crew to go easy on me tho pal shit scares me.

Gaffin 7.0
07-22-2014, 12:12 PM
wait i thought u did :confused::confused:

Kergan
07-22-2014, 12:13 PM
didnt read. stasis, just stop. Your incessant posting is starting to irk me. Even when I don't read your threads, just seeing that you're crying about something else (read: the same shit over and over) makes me want to claw my brain out.

Bottom line stasis is you're never going to stop complaining, and I don't want to hear it anymore.

Fair warning given. I'd recommend not testing me on this.

Any post made by stasis usually just gets ignored. I'd hoped he would figure that out by now.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 12:25 PM
One thread in a month, just skip it Kergan - I know it will be hard for you as you're on here as much as Rettiwalk.

HippoNipple
07-22-2014, 12:26 PM
Yeah I already know it's because people are little bitches, and it's better to be in Nihi than to have no raid targets, have to go against a 3 year established group of psychopaths that have near 100% raid attendance over years heads up in a zerg battle.

I appreciate your honesty, and really explain that there's a fundamental problem in server mechanics at fault here.

Fucken up my own edits bad wtf.

It is always more fun in a game when you can accomplish more with a small group but Everquest can't accomplish this easily. It is the biggest draw back to Everquest and it is why the game requires such a large population to create a fun dynamic environment.

It would be different if Red99 had a higher population. You need 100+ people that are max level and interested in contesting end game content for it to be a lot of fun. It might take a population of 500+ to accomplish this when you account for all the people that aren't max level or aren't interested in end game raiding.

Believe it or not but Nihilum would stop recruiting if people logged in on a normal non raiding night and there were 75+ level 60's logged in. It happens naturally with increased population.

The best thing for the server would be more people. That isn't possible. The server is what it is and it will always be like this no matter what guild is on top.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 12:26 PM
Honestly have no desire to do an argument with you, or even respond to you - stop hijacking my threads. (TO KERGAN)

Mac Drettj
07-22-2014, 12:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW87GRmunMY

Go fuck yourself you clown.

Can't do this song and dance again.

One thread in a month, just skip it Kergan - I know it will be hard for you as you're on here as much as Rettiwalk.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bEYwU8IPSjw/T6LfjoyskdI/AAAAAAAACZU/wey_ZxfJoyU/s640/jimmies_did_i_just_hear_some_rustling_jimmy-russell_tumblr.jpg

Nirgon
07-22-2014, 12:37 PM
Summon this guy a crown of rile so he can move on with his life

Kergan
Honestly have no desire to do an argument with you, or even respond to you - stop hijacking my threads. (TO KERGAN)

:)

Stasis01
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bEYwU8IPSjw/T6LfjoyskdI/AAAAAAAACZU/wey_ZxfJoyU/s640/jimmies_did_i_just_hear_some_rustling_jimmy-russell_tumblr.jpg

Yea Retti u had me raging hard - exits that way bitch.

Kergan
07-22-2014, 12:38 PM
Thread backfire.

Stasis01
Same 3 retards all day everyday.

Sektor
Summon this guy a crown of rile so he can move on with his life

lolz

Kergan
07-22-2014, 12:39 PM

We even neckbeard the metagame bro, you don't have what it takes.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 12:39 PM
1) The Community

Kergan
07-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Most toxic community member status confirmed:

didnt read. stasis, just stop. Your incessant posting is starting to irk me. Even when I don't read your threads, just seeing that you're crying about something else (read: the same shit over and over) makes me want to claw my brain out.

Bottom line stasis is you're never going to stop complaining, and I don't want to hear it anymore.

Any post made by stasis usually just gets ignored. I'd hoped he would figure that out by now.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 12:41 PM
Just obsessed.

Rheon
07-22-2014, 12:50 PM
Stasis i like you mate your not a bad guy minus a few small issues. Anyway what i wanted to say to you is this, people enjoy playing the game for many different reasons other then your own..and this is perhaps what you need to realize.

My question for you is, are you really interested in knowing why and what other people enjoy on red 99 or are you simply asking so that you can take this knowledge and try to destroy the fun that others are gaining from the game simply because you hate the way this server operates?

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 12:51 PM
Stasis i like you mate your not a bad guy minus a few small issues. Anyway what i wanted to say to you is this, people enjoy playing the game for many different reasons other then your own..and this is perhaps what you need to realize.

My question for you is, are you really interested in knowing why and what other people enjoy on red 99 or are you simply asking so that you can take this knowledge and try to destroy the fun that others are gaining from the game simply because you hate the way this server operates?

These fucking forums man hahaha.

Mac Drettj
07-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Yea Retti u had me raging hard - exits that way bitch.

ive posted in here once, and you were talking about me before i came in

http://i.imgur.com/limMKbR.gif

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Stop using my lines bro, I only referenced your post count and activity.

Kergan
07-22-2014, 01:10 PM
I love when Stasis posts. It's always something inflammatory, followed by him attacking friend and foe alike, followed by him telling nobody to post in his thread, followed by a rage quit.

Pure comedic gold this guy.

heartbrand
07-22-2014, 01:12 PM
thought this thread wud @ least be entertaining, didnt even live up to that

Kergan
07-22-2014, 01:14 PM
On it's own I agree, not that great. But when you take into account this same scenario has unfolded in a nearly identical way about 50 times already...just gets me chortling every time.

Stasis01
I love when Stasis posts. It's always something inflammatory, followed by him attacking friend and foe alike, followed by him telling nobody to post in his thread, followed by a rage quit.

Pure comedic gold this guy.

I am glad I get under ur skin so much, but you're just weird, move along.

Stasis01
Kergan is literally the shit that u can't flush on the Red99 forums.

Kergan
07-22-2014, 01:17 PM
in b4 triple rage post!

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 01:17 PM
thought this thread wud @ least be entertaining, didnt even live up to that

It's a legit question, the answer Hippo already nailed - definitely not as entertaining as you having a completely contradicting personality in Lite's quotes.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 01:19 PM

Thanks Nizzar I'll take my shit sandwich straight up.

Tassador
07-22-2014, 01:20 PM
Damn had to actually work today missed this thread, let's hit on variance tomorrow and why we need it.

Kergan
07-22-2014, 01:21 PM

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 01:24 PM
Kergan thinking he's gona push me over the edge, when all I'm really thinking is fuck will this weird fuck go away.

Kergan
07-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Your posts definitely show an individual who is very composed and without any mental problems.

You've brightened my day with your posts and for that I thank you. :)

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 01:33 PM
You're still a weirdo nobody.

Gaffin 7.0
07-22-2014, 01:38 PM
REKT BY DERUB GG NO RE

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 01:38 PM
He's instigating. I am trying to treat him like women do - ignore him.

Kergan
07-22-2014, 01:44 PM
He's instigating. I am trying to treat him like women do - ignore him.

Doing a good job. :)

Kergan is literally the shit that u can't flush on the Red99 forums.
I am glad I get under ur skin so much, but you're just weird, move along.
Kergan thinking he's gona push me over the edge, when all I'm really thinking is fuck will this weird fuck go away.
You're still a weirdo nobody.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 01:51 PM

1) The Community

First page I tried to have a legit conversation with u but it's unfortunate you see yourself as some cool troll master debater and it's impossible.

You're actually just a loser.

iiNGloriouS
07-22-2014, 01:52 PM

Not necessary.

Thank you Based God for MMOGlider, Pirox and Honorbuddy.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 01:53 PM
We even neckbeard the metagame bro, you don't have what it takes.

In ur head, and reality there's a problem here, shit isn't lining up.

Gaffin 7.0
07-22-2014, 02:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpDZxrY2R-4 = this thread summary

Ames who?
07-22-2014, 02:22 PM
To me the fun in EQ is -

1) character progression

2) PvP

3) Raiding if there is pvp contesting - the race of a raid behind you, or going heads up

It is clear after 3 years on the box that people will continue to show up for raids that are horrible (VP, Cazic, Inny etc) even though they are static, it's still boring as fuck and fairly time consuming.

I have been in Nihi and seen how they operate, and what the raids consist of and what the role is of most people (auto attack)

Do people get that much of a rush keeping this box boring/low population? Is it because Velious is coming out and this is really just another blue box that wants to compete in a PVE race?

I can't imagine a normal human being still showing up to this garbage years after, with BIS toon(s) - is this real life.

Oh kinda like you did when joined nihilum for three months?

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 02:24 PM
Exactly yep.

Ames who?
07-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Cuz if you played solely to pvp then there would of been no reason to join nilly in the first place

u dig?

Mac Drettj
07-22-2014, 02:28 PM
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 78
User Name Posts
Stasis01 36
Kergan 15
Gaffin 7.0 9
Mac Drettj 2
Ames who? 2
Zalaerian 2
HippoNipple 2
Porz 1
Sektor 1
Tassador 1
Eslade 1
Elderan 1
heartbrand 1
Rheon 1
Nirgon 1
Yumyums Inmahtumtums 1
iiNGloriouS. 1

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 02:34 PM

Really Retti, how the fuck.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Cuz if you played solely to pvp then there would of been no reason to join nilly in the first place

u dig?

Who said I play solely for PVP. Character progression is fundamental in EQ, which I made out like a bandit.

Cheesypoof
07-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 78
User Name Posts
Stasis01 36
Kergan 15
Gaffin 7.0 9
Mac Drettj 2
Ames who? 2
Zalaerian 2
HippoNipple 2
Porz 1
Sektor 1
Tassador 1
Eslade 1
Elderan 1
heartbrand 1
Rheon 1
Nirgon 1
Yumyums Inmahtumtums 1
iiNGloriouS. 1

Damn Stasis really winning this thread. 2 posts pretty pathetic u need to post more Retti.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 02:38 PM
Just another reminder that Red99 is 1 guild, boring, stagnant, players can't fix.

Prolly eat a ban cause it's in-game related and not full of RL attacks and gay porn and I tell off the faggot p99 forum trolls that dont even play.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Red99, join Nihilum and farm, or quit - just like I remember on TZ.

Ames who?
07-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Red99, join Nihilum and farm, or quit - just like I remember on TZ.

Why don't you and lite do something about it instead of cry on the forums all day? You guys get so butthurt and quit after losing a few dragons and then the resistance falls apart all over again. I don't really want to join nihilum either but what choice is there at this point?

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 02:53 PM
Why don't you and lite do something about it instead of cry on the forums all day? You guys get so butthurt and quit after losing a few dragons and then the resistance falls apart all over again. I don't really want to join nihilum either but what choice is there at this point?

There is none.

Dullah
07-22-2014, 02:54 PM
I'm not BiS.

This, regardless if you're BiS. Also makes guild stronger/more capable of staying on top. Also makes stasis mad so thats +1.

Infectious
07-22-2014, 03:15 PM
1) Stasis who were you on Tz?
2) Pretty sure you were in nihilum a long ass time. Serious with this thread?

Kergan
07-22-2014, 03:20 PM

Hehehehehehe

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by Kergan View Post
I'm not BiS.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This, regardless if you're BiS. Also makes guild stronger/more capable of staying on top. Also makes stasis mad so thats +1.

This is where I get confused, do I reply to the Kergan player aka the scrub who is just here to be casual and see some nostalgic shit, or do I reply to Ender who I got the pleasure of stripping and deleting Mellowyellow with, well at least being in TS(fuck mellow), aka the very competitive type that carries Nihi.

Turning this argument about a broken box into me projecting my thoughts and beliefs onto people who don't agree with me is just bullshit changing the topic garbage, has no relevance, hopefully no one falls for that shit, you aren't clever.

The population represents people aren't very happy here, Hokuten will quit too - Nihilum will gain some #'s, the cycle will continue. I've seen this over and over.

Low population catering to 1 mass of PVE zerg neckbeards, boring.

The part where you guys play for the camaraderie is hilarious though, I was in Nihi - Zarah hates Rally who hates this guy who twainz hates and got kicked for, Ruban won't raid this because HB was invited back.

The shit that Kergan types is some amateur politician bullshit, yuck I can't believe I replied, but Ender you fuck.

Mac Drettj
07-22-2014, 03:27 PM
I'm sure the solution is having 80% of the thread be your own posts

Kergan
07-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Stasis just app Nihilum and I will support it. Then we can all bond over dead dragons and this drama can go away.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Ames who? View Post

I left comfy Nihi and told staff why shit is so cockblocked and impossible for a competitive atmosphere, and tried to fight them heads up.

I don't think I can get attacked for being Nihi, and then for not leading an effective resistance in a broken server.

You too hard on me dawg.

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 03:35 PM
Stasis just app Nihilum and I will support it. Then we can all bond over dead dragons and this drama can go away.

If I told Nihi members that Kergan supports my app they'd be like, who?

Tassador
07-22-2014, 03:39 PM
If I told Nihi members that Kergan supports my app they'd be like, who?

Kergan be like to busy getting 6th bis alt to care. And hence the age long dilemma, you know some of these cats making 40 even 60 bucks a day here. It's like begging on the streets.

Kergan
07-22-2014, 03:44 PM
You're sorta right. People know who Kergan is because of my overimmersion in FQ, but in game one time Puddems attacked me in VP because he thought I was with Azrael. After I had been in the guild like 6-7 months on my character not named Kergan.

Not sure if Nizzar or officers know I exist though.

But I am two items away from BiS! :D

Not_Kazowi
07-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Why do people log onto a 16 year old elf game? Who gives a fuck.

I'm in nihilum and when I get bored I do something else

Inb4 Queue the Big Rexx quotes from a year ago

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Why do people log onto a 16 year old elf game? Who gives a fuck.

I'm in nihilum and when I get bored I do something else

Yeah all the good times u talk about VZTZ.

Red99 - won't be saying shit. Remember that time u farmed PD for the 80th time. Boring as fuck.

Zalaerian
07-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Red99 is a perfect representation of TZ. Shits classic

Not_Kazowi
07-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Just the nature of the beast dude. 16 year old game we all know everything about. This is bound to happen whether it's nihilum or some other guild.

Maybe eqemu isn't for you? Same shit goes on blue 99 I imagine

Musetii
07-22-2014, 04:09 PM

cue Q queue qew qeu which one is the real q

From Texas yall.

Not_Kazowi
07-22-2014, 04:10 PM
cue Q queue qew qeu which one is the real q

From Texas yall.

Don't taze me bro trying to snipe post at work

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 04:11 PM
Maybe not

Rexx: most of the nihilum guys are fucking losers who link gear 8/4/2013 8:37:37 PM

Rexx: heresy been doing it big in emu eq pvp since 07

Rexx: Heresy on the rise 8/4/2013 8:17:11 PM

Rexx: give it time, were getting going over here 8/4/2013 8:17:08 PM

Rexx: better get on these coattails to success while you can 8/5/2013 2:18:28 AM

Rexx: all the way through velious son 8/5/2013 2:18:26 AM

Rexx: im going eq hard core mode 8/5/2013 2:18:20 AM

Rexx: no im not quitting in septmeber 8/5/2013 2:18:14 AM

Rexx: tarran why dont you let me do my thing, which is lead a guild to success and victory over and over again 8/5/2013 2:26:56 AM

Rexx: classic or not, heresy on the train to success. classic bros welcome to hop on board 8/5/2013 2:23:06 AM

Rexx: dude this nizzar guys life is going to come to a screetching halt the day the server ends. I mean, he may not commit suicide or anything but hes in for a huge reality check 8/7/2013 5:35:12 PM

Rexx: HPT sell out 8/7/2013 7:50:05 PM

Rexx: oh sorry we didnt sit there and let your group of 60s kill us while were grinding level 53 8/7/2013 10:23:10 PM

Rexx: nizzar idea of pvp is group of 60s for 3 or 4 52 and 53s 8/8/2013 12:19:58 AM

Rexx: this isnt love to hate, its just youre a faggot hate 8/8/2013 12:34:05 AM

Rexx: but bro, i think you may just be a faggot 8/8/2013 12:33:54 AM

Rexx: nizzar, im big rexx so i know all about hate 8/8/2013 12:33:49 AM

Rexx: yeah well you and your guild are horrid pvpers 8/8/2013 12:38:13 AM

Rexx: so you wont have to worry about me 8/8/2013 12:36:48 AM

Rexx: nizzar dont worry pal, im leaving for russia on sunday for two weeks 8/8/2013 12:36:43 AM

Rexx: where do you live, do you have a girlfriend? 8/8/2013 12:35:49 AM

Rexx: nizzar why dont you elaborate about your RL bro, what do you do for a living? 8/8/2013 12:35:42 AM

Rexx: hey nizzar, i dont derrive my self worth t hrough an emulated everquest server 8/8/2013 12:35:05 AM

Rexx: nizzar would your life come to an end if the server was gone tomorrow morning 8/8/2013 1:00:22 AM

Rexx: dude plays eq 18 hours a day and didnt even win botb 8/8/2013 1:49:15 AM

Rexx: nizzar has best gear as a monk right? and he lost botb 8/8/2013 1:49:00 AM

Rexx: is taking his followers to the promise land 8/9/2013 6:42:28 PM

Rexx: nizzar isnt online, hes at sams club picking up a crate of hot pockets 8/28/2013 1:23:16 PM

Rexx: even on VZTZ in heresy when we were top dogs, we never did shit like this, we wanted to encourage growth and competition, i just dont get it 8/29/2013 10:26:19 PM

Rexx: i just dont understand why you guys try to grief to this extent, i mean its pathetic at this point. you guys are basically screaming you want no competition 8/29/2013 10:24:40 PM

Rexx: i dont understand you guys, do you want no one to play ont he server? 8/29/2013 10:20:46 PM

Rexx: not 13 v 2 nakeds at their binds 8/29/2013 10:28:42 PM

Rexx: i would rather 30v 30 guild fight over sebilis or plane of fear 8/29/2013 10:28:27 PM

Rexx: just give these neck beards their own server to fucking jack off to jesus christ 8/31/2013 10:31:28 PM

Rexx: nizzars life is such shit he has to MAKE SURE he wins in eq 8/31/2013 10:54:45 PM

Rexx: fuckign drain on society 8/31/2013 10:54:27 PM

Rexx: fuck yeah i want to be like nizzar when igrow up, some fucking loser that plays eq 20 hours a day. get a job you fucking low life 8/31/2013 10:54:06 PM

Rexx: tune killing level 51s, shocker 9/1/2013 7:31:12 PM

Rexx: yeah? no girls want to date someone whos headline is "im a 60 bard in nihilum" 9/2/2013 9:06:19 PM

Rexx: hey guys we need to kill this dragon quick, my mom needs to use the computer to check her match.com profile 9/2/2013 9:05:31 PM

Rexx: nihilum - its time to pvp the dragon 9/2/2013 9:04:00 PM

Rexx: azrael looks cool and im glad things are going well 10/5/2013 11:22:14 AM

Mac Drettj
07-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Bbcue dat ass

Kergan
07-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Does it legitimately bother the people that keep posting the Rexx quotes that nobody in Nihilum cared and we still let him in? He was worth letting in for the rustling alone. :D

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm just pointing out how much he's changed !

Kergan
07-22-2014, 04:16 PM
Yep, he has come to his senses and become an upstanding R99 citizen. We're all about second chances, even for you Stasis.

Mac Drettj
07-22-2014, 04:22 PM

I left comfy Nihi and told staff why shit is so cockblocked and impossible for a competitive atmosphere, and tried to fight them heads up.

I don't think I can get attacked for being Nihi, and then for not leading an effective resistance in a broken server.

You too hard on me dawg.

Naw u were/are a stupid faggot who trained every time he couldn't win a pvp fight and was promptly grieved off once server had competition

Perfect fit for azreal and the other teary eyed cant-do's

Stasis01
07-22-2014, 04:23 PM
You leaving for Nihi is the equivalent to quitting.

Box is bunk.

Not_Kazowi
07-22-2014, 04:31 PM
Yep, he has come to his senses and become an upstanding R99 citizen. We're all about second chances, even for you Stasis.

Thanks pal

Not Salem
07-22-2014, 05:07 PM
Dunno who porz is but he left out the option of topping the leader board on an under levelled character wearing gear from groupable content. Fun and rewarding experience to have, and anyone can do it. Play with friends, enjoy pvp.

Mac Drettj
07-22-2014, 05:29 PM
Pras salem. He doesn't make 15 threads a day begging for free mobs and a rotation list.

Stay red stay classy.

Not Salem
07-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Thanks pal

Mac Drettj
07-22-2014, 05:39 PM
Yw

|3igHurb
07-22-2014, 06:22 PM
u guys gonna fuck if so -> watching jerking off thx

Xer0
07-22-2014, 07:00 PM
you literally aren't even worth my time, and I've done it for some baddies like Rexx. Kk last reply mvoe along scrub.

Funny that you say that because for the first several pages of the thread all you did was waste your precious time talking to someone who is allegedly not worth it.

And here I thought I was the king of scrubs.

Gaffin 7.0
07-22-2014, 07:02 PM
cant wait for the next thread from stasis in 3 months again

peace out

Grimjaw
07-22-2014, 07:07 PM
its what's known as the WoW effect. People just want ezmode these days. Unfortunately it has even infiltrated this classic everquest community. If only the resists and other mechanics were closer to classic, smaller groups could actually compete.

Zalaerian
07-22-2014, 07:12 PM
Define ez-mode. If you are saying mechanically, WoW is harder. If your just saying time invested/needed=harder ok well EQ.

pgerman
07-22-2014, 07:19 PM
wow or everquest is not difficult, play for fun, not going to prove anything to anyone playing ether game PVE wise

everything has been done

Zalaerian
07-22-2014, 07:26 PM
If WoW retained its open world raids (Kazzak, Emerald dragons ect) it would have been damn near the best PvP MMO

R Flair
07-23-2014, 12:03 AM
If WoW retained its open world raids (Kazzak, Emerald dragons ect) it would have been damn near the best PvP MMO

needed everything to be contested and non instanced with itemization on opposition faction cities. race wars and capital sieges should have been the basis for the game in addition to the backstory, not some sappy evil overlords with shitty instances and bgs.