PDA

View Full Version : Some bugs that has been bothering me for awhile

jeremy0818
07-21-2014, 10:52 AM
General - Recent few patches?

- Character 'sticks' to slopes and ladders. While this makes character much less likely to take fall damage and easier to climb ladders, it deviates from the original

- Camping @ 30 seconds shown twice

- Crashes often when zoning, or gets bugged and cannot see the group member in the same zone

- Wolf form is shrinked

General - Been for long time on this server

- Sense heading should not need initial training (I have literally clicked thousands and thousands of times, on many new characters, it never went up unless it was trained)

Monk

- Mend should not need initial training (the button is there from the beginning, but never works or skill never goes up unless trained)

Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

Thulack
07-21-2014, 12:12 PM
General - Recent few patches?

- Character 'sticks' to slopes and ladders. While this makes character much less likely to take fall damage and easier to climb ladders, it deviates from the original

I wish i stuck to ladders. I fall off them bitches all the time

- Camping @ 30 seconds shown twice

Doesnt for me

- Crashes often when zoning, or gets bugged and cannot see the group member in the same zone

See above response.

- Wolf form is shrinked

Could be. I dont notice a difference. Played ranger main on live for 9 years and here for 2 now mind you not always in wolf form

General - Been for long time on this server

- Sense heading should not need initial training (I have literally clicked thousands and thousands of times, on many new characters, it never went up unless it was trained)

It doesnt say you learned Sense heading when you train it for that first point but i get what your saying that first point is a bitch to try and get.

Monk

- Mend should not need initial training (the button is there from the beginning, but never works or skill never goes up unless trained)

Not sure

Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

This really should be posted in the Bug forum section though and with actual proof for the mend as i dont know if it says you learn basics of when you put a point into it the first time or if its like SH where its just a pain to get that first point.

jeremy0818
07-21-2014, 11:00 PM
Thanks, I'm quite new to the forum I just realized that there is another section called bug report.

Either the number for sense heading is set out of wack or training is required. It doesn't take three untwinked characters to lvl 30, with constant spamming of the button when running around or during combat and still not get a single point of raise. On live server i usually got it to 1 by the time my character reached about lvl 4, constant spamming during travel and combat of course.