PDA

View Full Version : Officially Started on Red

Tacitus
07-20-2014, 11:12 PM
Picked Rogue as my main..Not a bright choice but i couldnt resist..My main was a rogue on rallos zek, name is ragnaros hit me up in game, looking forward to the struggling ways of a rogue, going to try and level and play heavy this week, hmu
PS Im excited as fuck, memories flooding back in. Dont know why i didnt roll here first instead

Rellapse40
07-20-2014, 11:16 PM
give it 2 weeks b4 u either quit or do what all other weak players do

join nihilum

Tacitus
07-20-2014, 11:19 PM
give it 2 weeks b4 u either quit or do what all other weak players do

join nihilum

my friend allready informed me about these group of people, looking forward to tearing them a new asshole, gotta level and get gears first though

Potus
07-20-2014, 11:29 PM
Good luck, buddy. I wish I didn't give my pet so many rogue weapons or else I'd hook you up with something.

GoldScar
07-21-2014, 02:17 AM
Considering rolling back on the server as well

georgie
07-21-2014, 02:21 AM
would suggest rolling a pet class at first or a druid/wiz, im fortunate enough to have a 21/40 2h for my sk from a connection.

Fame
07-21-2014, 02:22 AM
will be reading thread in future for a deeper understanding of your experiences in everquest, please keep thread updated. I got feeling about this 1

Potus
07-21-2014, 02:23 AM
Play whatever class you desire, the good thing about this server is there's nearly global /ooc so you can find a group or some pals pretty easily.

Tacitus
07-21-2014, 02:23 AM
will be reading thread in future for a deeper understanding of your experiences in everquest, please keep thread updated. I got feeling about this 1

Just for you
Edit: After roughly 2 hours of playing time, Found a full group of new buddies who also starting out. Allready 10, trying to transfer all my blue plat to Red.

georgie
07-21-2014, 02:33 AM
Just for you
Edit: After roughly 2 hours of playing time, Found a full group of new buddies who also starting out. Allready 10, trying to transfer all my blue plat to Red.

lol don't get ripped off lots of shady characters here.

Tacitus
07-21-2014, 02:34 AM
Our Exp group got raped by a twink mage and then he gave us all a good item each..nice lad.

Rellapse40
07-21-2014, 02:39 AM
nihilum sucking him in day 1

Jenni D
07-21-2014, 03:10 AM
Interesting read thanks for the jackanory.

Kergan
07-21-2014, 10:03 AM
my friend allready informed me about these group of people, looking forward to tearing them a new asshole, gotta level and get gears first though

Just quoting this so I can find it easier when your application comes in. :D

Not Salem
07-21-2014, 10:08 AM
Doesn't really matter it's not like you guys wouldn't let him in anyways

Kergan
07-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Yes but it'll be good for a chortle nameen?

Genedin
07-21-2014, 11:35 AM
You should join Nihilum. Nihilum has all of the best pve and pvp players and all of the best loot and raid tactics. Plus all of the friendliest players that treat the new recruits amazingly well. I suggest Nihilum as best guild to join on server. Take it from a veteran.

Eslade
07-21-2014, 11:48 AM
You should join Nihilum. Nihilum has all of the best pve and pvp players and all of the best loot and raid tactics. Plus all of the friendliest players that treat the new recruits amazingly well. I suggest Nihilum as best guild to join on server. Take it from a veteran.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120119161717/callofduty/images/5/55/Lolface.png
Tell that to Chun li.

Tacitus
07-22-2014, 01:33 AM
Update #3
Leveled decently today in Crushbone and Unrest with a group, Faced an encounter today where i met a druid and wizard and got 2v1 root chained and nuked, but managed to get away, they also had an OOR higher level toon buffing them and dispelling my buffs...was pretty mean. Found out after Unrest group i couldnt solo for shit naked as a rogue so tried to head to Kurns to join a group as i just hit level 17 it seemed suitable., my porter went afk in KC and my camou dropped and i got raped, bound in kalimdor so I just logged off...a challenge saved for tommorrow.

Super Hater
07-22-2014, 02:17 AM
Update #3
Leveled decently today in Crushbone and Unrest with a group, Faced an encounter today where i met a druid and wizard and got 2v1 root chained and nuked, but managed to get away, they also had an OOR higher level toon buffing them and dispelling my buffs...was pretty mean. Found out after Unrest group i couldnt solo for shit naked as a rogue so tried to head to Kurns to join a group as i just hit level 17 it seemed suitable., my porter went afk in KC and my camou dropped and i got raped, bound in kalimdor so I just logged off...a challenge saved for tommorrow.

Oh darn. Better luck tomorrow hey? Where will you be leveling at?

mtb tripper
07-22-2014, 02:27 AM
welcome to the server

georgie
07-22-2014, 02:44 AM
I would stay in ur zone so u can try, eventually like around 25 u can go to kunark with not a problem u want to wait til double attack

Tacitus
07-23-2014, 03:35 AM
Update #4, Got my body from Karnors with help of a nice man named flexin, Went to unrest earlier in the morning and exp group got griefed again by an epic 21 rogue, we relocated to mistmoore and i gained 13 levels, currently level 29, also got my first PK today. Really enjoying red, thanks to all who i have met on my journey thus far.

georgie
07-23-2014, 03:52 AM
who Zoey? lol

georgie
07-23-2014, 03:52 AM
wow u must not work im lvl 29 and been hustling the 6 hours I get to play

Tacitus
07-24-2014, 05:25 AM
Update #5, Started at level 29 and managed to get to 35 with plenty of griefing and insane pvp in mistmoore all day, was very enjoyable at some stages although hearing low levels in crushbone getting griefed by twinked level 8's in OOC is pretty sad. Loving Red still, CoM next after Mistmoore it seems like tommorrow.

GoldScar
07-24-2014, 06:23 AM
sounds pretty rad, are you guilded or getting PLed? or is the exp just faster than it used to be

Gaffin 7.0
07-24-2014, 09:02 AM
what kinda gear you rockin? when you step into CoM thats a whole nother world for pvp lol

mtb tripper
07-24-2014, 09:04 AM
welcome to the server pal

Etris
07-24-2014, 09:08 AM
sounds pretty rad, are you guilded or getting PLed? or is the exp just faster than it used to be

Experience is a lot faster than it used to be.

You get +50% bonus plus an additional +40% per player in the group. If you manage a full group xp flys.

Brewdus
07-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Update #5, Started at level 29 and managed to get to 35 with plenty of griefing and insane pvp in mistmoore all day, was very enjoyable at some stages although hearing low levels in crushbone getting griefed by twinked level 8's in OOC is pretty sad. Loving Red still, CoM next after Mistmoore it seems like tommorrow.

I'm thinking of returning too. I have monk around lvl 46, and might have to hit you up:D

Genedin
07-24-2014, 10:13 AM
If you have some pals to group with I would go ANYWHERE but CoM. Place is a cesspool.

Tacitus
07-30-2014, 01:57 AM
ding 46, can do planes now, loving red

georgie
07-30-2014, 02:03 AM
red is loving u 7-32

Tacitus
07-30-2014, 02:25 AM
red is loving u 7-32
Tbh i probably have like 5 legit deaths, i go afk to much, every other person having a CoF and Fungi doesnt help etheir :] Not to worried about ratio

georgie
07-30-2014, 02:34 AM
Lol

Farzo
07-30-2014, 04:54 AM
Welcome to the server!

Etris
07-30-2014, 09:35 AM
ding 46, can do planes now, loving red

wtcrap - how long did it take you?

I'm still 17 after like...2 weeks.

Porz
07-30-2014, 09:47 AM
Tbh i probably have like 5 legit deaths, i go afk to much, every other person having a CoF and Fungi doesnt help etheir :] Not to worried about ratio

Don't forget your one of the top 10 jousters on the server! Who goes afk on a pvp server.....everyone cares about that ratio...

Kergan
07-30-2014, 10:20 AM
I've played on R99 a year or so and have maybe 3 killshots.

Nirgon
07-30-2014, 10:21 AM
I've played on R99 a year or so and have maybe 3 killshots.

????

Kergan
07-30-2014, 10:23 AM
Sorry gotta maintain the image of being an adverse to PVP blubie tard who can't PVP.

Tacitus
07-30-2014, 01:12 PM
Don't forget your one of the top 10 jousters on the server! Who goes afk on a pvp server.....everyone cares about that ratio...

I wouldnt talk lol, you plug from a naked rogue, must be that "Dysorder"
I got balls of steel nahmean 5v1 dont give a fuck, not going to cry because i got a death on a leaderboard as a naked rogue heh
but yeah, Red is fun

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
07-30-2014, 01:17 PM
Sorry gotta maintain the image of being an adverse to PVP blubie tard who can't PVP.

Maintained

http://i.imgur.com/6CvfSPF.jpg

I'm really no better - I rarely have the time to play

georgie
07-30-2014, 01:20 PM
that why u rage so much in ooc

mtb tripper
07-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Picked Rogue as my main..Not a bright choice but i couldnt resist..My main was a rogue on rallos zek, name is ragnaros hit me up in game, looking forward to the struggling ways of a rogue, going to try and level and play heavy this week, hmu
PS Im excited as fuck, memories flooding back in. Dont know why i didnt roll here first instead

heres the only thing, you have to listen to dinosaur jr while you pvp and you will get kills everytime

Porz
07-30-2014, 01:28 PM
I wouldnt talk lol, you plug from a naked rogue, must be that "Dysorder"
I got balls of steel nahmean 5v1 dont give a fuck, not going to cry because i got a death on a leaderboard as a naked rogue heh
but yeah, Red is fun

Hey beautiful, why would anyone plug from a naked rogue. At that point you hit like a newborn baby with a case of forum quest rage. Learn to pvp.. Protip remember to log when afk. Remember that time a few days ago when grzo had me mez Locked an you were afraid to backstab me to break mez?....remind me again what happened when I brought my own bard. Oh yeah both you plugged from us. It was quite cute actually!

Porz
07-30-2014, 02:12 PM
Rolfron Zek, Teams PvP!

Server Information:
Teams orientated server separated into Good, Evil, Neutral, and Discord.
Discord presents you with a 15% Bonus Experience addition, Discords V Discords Result in Item loot and Char reset.
Level Cap Currently 35, Level caps change every period of time, 40 being 4/9/14
Expansions release as cap is raised
Give this server a chance!
The Good

The Cap is only level 35, so New players can still get that "Fresh" feeling, still early enough for new guilds to rise and conquer!
Patches Daily/Weekly, Fixes always happening as you play to bring you a more balanced feel.
No Pay to Win, You cannot donate for an advantage in Rolfron Zek, It is encouraged though to help provide for the server.
Tons of PvP, Nobody is safe, experience the live feeling of always approaching a new risk!
Rules are set up to discourage and limit Toxic player behavior
The BAD
You arent playing! Get ingame!

Misc

Good Team: Erudites, Humans, Half Elves, Halflings
Neutral Team: Barbarians, Dwarves, Wood Elves, High Elves, Gnomes
Evil Team: Dark Elves, Ogres, Trolls, Iksars
When you join the server, Send a tell to Merlin, Jyngo, or Wizzle We will gladly offer you powerlevels and starting gear to help you settle in!
Links!

Eqpvp.com
What happened bud get beat up to hard on teams and change your mind in 3 months?

Tacitus
07-30-2014, 02:53 PM
Hey beautiful, why would anyone plug from a naked rogue. At that point you hit like a newborn baby with a case of forum quest rage. Learn to pvp.. Protip remember to log when afk. Remember that time a few days ago when grzo had me mez Locked an you were afraid to backstab me to break mez?....remind me again what happened when I brought my own bard. Oh yeah both you plugged from us. It was quite cute actually!

You seem really mad...I understand though, If i got beat by a naked rogue and got forced to plug id be pretty sad too.. I can teach you man, all you gotta do is ask.
PS Was funny seeing you get out jousted by a cleric, Like i said, I can teach you.

Porz
07-30-2014, 03:01 PM
You seem really mad...I understand though, If i got beat by a naked rogue and got forced to plug id be pretty sad too.. I can teach you man, all you gotta do is ask.

Screenshot? Rofl. Dude with your k/d you shouldn't be helping anyone. Go back to blue. Oh and 20 please help me I can't get it to work (installing eq and fixing host file) threads confirm how special I figured you to be. GL friend hope one day you can actually make me plugged while your naked. Your pvp skills can only go up from here

Tacitus
07-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Screenshot? Rofl. Dude with your k/d you shouldn't be helping anyone. Go back to blue. Oh and 20 please help me I can't get it to work (installing eq and fixing host file) threads confirm how special I figured you to be. GL friend hope one day you can actually make me plugged while your naked. Your pvp skills can only go up from here

Angry Man Syndrome? Listen Buddy, I know this is your life and this game means so much to you, I respect that. Sometimes not all of us are good at things like in your case, PvP, I understand you dont want to shame yourself by admitting a naked rogue made you plug, I understand, But seriously man If you ever need help learning how to Joust i can help you, No need to get mad because your gear cant carry you.

Kergan
07-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Maintained

http://i.imgur.com/6CvfSPF.jpg

I'm really no better - I rarely have the time to play

What is funny is I've logged in that character literally once in probably 6 months, forgot I was using him to buff in the hole and logged him in with rez sickness and no spells memmed at ratman, died within 5 seconds then got killed naked at my bind spot by Stasis.

Didn't even bother getting corpse.

Porz
07-30-2014, 03:42 PM
Angry Man Syndrome? Listen Buddy, I know this is your life and this game means so much to you, I respect that. Sometimes not all of us are good at things like in your case, PvP, I understand you dont want to shame yourself by admitting a naked rogue made you plug, I understand, But seriously man If you ever need help learning how to Joust i can help you, No need to get mad because your gear cant carry you.

Okay sunshine still no screenshots. My life is not this game. My hobby is watching you whine when you were getting your face beat in. Go back to toops shitbox. <3 your forever!

lolin
07-30-2014, 03:58 PM
What is funny is I've logged in that character literally once in probably 6 months, forgot I was using him to buff in the hole and logged him in with rez sickness and no spells memmed at ratman, died within 5 seconds then got killed naked at my bind spot by Stasis.

Didn't even bother getting corpse.

Aborted has no record in either website.

Grimjaw
07-30-2014, 04:43 PM
porz is coming off a tad bit insane

Porz
07-30-2014, 04:49 PM
porz is coming off a tad bit insane

<3 thank you. Just the way I want to be perceived!

Kergan
07-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Aborted has no record in either website.

Have yet to be slain on record, pras to me.

I checked my characters and I have 5 kills since the boards went up!

Nalann
08-01-2014, 06:21 PM

Telling someone that this game is their life and you got to 46+ in like a week. Irony.

krazyGlue
08-01-2014, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=Kergan;1556607]What is funny is I've logged in that character literally once in probably 6 months, forgot I was using him to buff in the hole and logged him in with rez sickness and no spells memmed at ratman, died within 5 seconds then got killed naked at my bind spot by Stasis.

Didn't even bother getting corpse.[/QUOTE

so what you are saying is you used him to box / log in and buff your alt then forgot to camp him back out ?

Tacitus
09-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Yes but it'll be good for a chortle nameen?

lol im so gud