PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

steinjared
12-20-2009, 01:38 PM
I just wanted to start a simple thread for all of those who enjoy this server, to simply say thank you to all of the folks who made Project 1999 happen, the devs, gms, and Nilbog. This server really is as close to the classic experience we all remeber that we will ever get.. i enjoy logging on to always find groups of people who just want to have fun and help one another out. no other EQEmu server has ever nailed the EQ Classic experience like P1999 has if you ask me.

So Thank you Devs, GMs, and to everyone from Project 1999

But of course, I am sick and tired of seeing everyone bash those who put in their own free time and money to make this server possible and online everyday.

So how about we all just pay our respects, and leave the bull crap out of this thread

Brund the Decrepit
12-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Hear Hear!
I have thanked them by way of clicking the 'Donate' button to the right on the home page.

Well done indeed and keep up the good work!

Hasbinbad
12-20-2009, 02:48 PM
I've had more fun in the little time I've spent here than the entirety of my MMO career since luclin dropped.

Thank you.

coldsilnc
12-21-2009, 04:15 AM
I just wanted to start a simple thread for all of those who enjoy this server, to simply say thank you to all of the folks who made Project 1999 happen, the devs, gms, and Nilbog. This server really is as close to the classic experience we all remeber that we will ever get.. i enjoy logging on to always find groups of people who just want to have fun and help one another out. no other EQEmu server has ever nailed the EQ Classic experience like P1999 has if you ask me.

So Thank you Devs, GMs, and to everyone from Project 1999

But of course, I am sick and tired of seeing everyone bash those who put in their own free time and money to make this server possible and online everyday.

So how about we all just pay our respects, and leave the bull crap out of this thread

Agree completly. I haven't had much time to play yet, but I've enjoyed every minute of it so far. Thank you Devs and GMs.

Tovok
12-21-2009, 05:43 AM
I love this server to death. Thank you for making it a reality!

Cheech
12-21-2009, 06:00 AM
Thank you for all the hard work guys. i agree this server is great even tho i don't have much time to play anymore, but im still here.

Taluvill
12-21-2009, 06:10 AM
I've had more fun in the little time I've spent here than the entirety of my MMO career since luclin dropped.

Thank you.

Exactly what he said.

Ruien
12-21-2009, 08:21 AM
This is easily the best server ever made and I have had more MMO fun in the past two months than I have in the past 9 years. I express my thanks, have donated, and will continue to do so.

Ruien Mindwar

Shaun421
12-21-2009, 12:26 PM
I agree with all of the above posters. The last three days playing on this server have been the most fun I've had gaming in quite a while.

Thank you all for your hard work.

Cykubis
12-21-2009, 02:08 PM
I agree with every post here.

One thing to also keep in mind is that all of this drama wouldn't exist if the players didn't enjoy the content as much as they do. It's sad that the people giving us exactly what we've been craving for so long get so much unnecessary shit from the player base.

Again, thanks guys, this is still the most fun I've had playing EQ in I don't know how long.

Pyrocat
12-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Despite some squabbles about rotation and other guild drama, this server has been an amazing amount of fun and made these last few months really enjoyable. Thanks again for putting in the work required to get us here.

Reiker
12-21-2009, 05:42 PM
I got me and all my P99 friends together for this screenshot.

http://virtualhug.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/thank-you.jpg

Zarniwooop
12-21-2009, 05:46 PM
Ditto to all the positives.

Allizia
12-21-2009, 08:50 PM
I agree with every post here.

One thing to also keep in mind is that all of this drama wouldn't exist if the players didn't enjoy the content as much as they do. It's sad that the people giving us exactly what we've been craving for so long get so much unnecessary shit from the player base.

Again, thanks guys, this is still the most fun I've had playing EQ in I don't know how long.

Agreed

Maximus
12-21-2009, 10:06 PM
^^^
What they said.
You guys are providing the best server i've played on and brought alot of good work to ur project.
Thank you guys. Keep on doing what you're doing.

Muerte
12-21-2009, 10:51 PM
Ditto! Thank you!

I found this site via google and I was shocked. I haven't played yet but I hope to see you all in game soon!

I played a Necromancer on Karana and then Terris-Thule back in the late 90's under the same name.

I am so excited, thanks!

Amarantha
12-22-2009, 12:44 AM
My sentiments exactly. When I discovered this a couple weeks ago, my immediate reaction was something like, "omgomgomgomgomgomgomg." You've made this little girl's dreams come true!

Finawin
12-22-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm going to buy Rogean beers/drinks if he really does live in Massachusetts.

Brund the Decrepit
12-22-2009, 09:24 PM
You too Fin?
Maybe I will join you... :D

Taluvill
12-24-2009, 05:08 AM
Bump. Lets show these guys all the love they deserve for being amazing = )

Malrubius
12-26-2009, 01:03 AM
Big thanks to you guys from an oldtimer - best online game I've played since, well, 1999 or so!

Keep up the great work and don't cave to the special (non-classic) interests! :D