PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for the sim repops !

lite
07-19-2014, 11:01 AM
cool way to keep people engaged, pras.

Tavrin
07-19-2014, 11:52 AM
Agreed. Best thing to happen to this server in ages.

lite
07-19-2014, 12:15 PM
aint no variance , but gets the blood going :P

Kergan
07-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Thank god it aint no variance, population would plummet.

Gaffin 7.0
07-19-2014, 01:29 PM
1k blue 130 red dead server

Eslade
07-19-2014, 01:52 PM

We like to think of it as a tight knit community with spacious zones.

Porz
07-19-2014, 01:55 PM
How many mobs did AZ and Hoku get? Anyone know?

bigshowtime
07-19-2014, 01:55 PM
They got faydedar and innurok

lite
07-19-2014, 01:56 PM
They got faydedar and innurok

Hakouten got Fay and Innoruk, Azrael had practically nothing to do with it. Not really too crazy about uncontested pixels, when Variance or Velious comes we will return. We are just happy to see other people outside of the zerg union having some fun too.

Porz
07-19-2014, 02:02 PM
Uncontested pixels?is AZ the ones who want pixels and want variance so they can get them?

bigshowtime
07-19-2014, 02:05 PM
Azrael wants uncontested pixels, they love sim repops so they can get the scraps

Porz
07-19-2014, 02:07 PM
But they didn't get any scraps! None. People shitting up the forums wanting variance and they get the closest thing to it that we will see and blaaaammm nothing. Blue had variane and it was worthless!

bigshowtime
07-19-2014, 02:08 PM
They know when mobs spawn normally, they just make the decision to not contest

Porz
07-19-2014, 02:11 PM
I was talking with Aussie about this last night and it just blows my mind. Shit up every forum post about variance ...get repop tons of targets up. /camp screw it.

lite
07-19-2014, 02:15 PM
I was talking with Aussie about this last night and it just blows my mind. Shit up every forum post about variance ...get repop tons of targets up. /camp screw it.

Sim repops is nice to spread the wealth around. has 0 to do with pvp, each guild takes the safest and most convenient path. Variance is the only thing that can get PVP going. because it is the only thing that allows something other than mass recruit guilds to compete by adding a lot of different dynamic and potential scenarios. With that being said, we probably would have done some level of contesting and fucking with Nihilum if most of our guild hadn't lost faith in the server when sim repops were discontinued for like 4 months. It is quite likely that we will make a stronger showing as we will be informing our players that it seems like there's gonna be consistency with these spawns.. 2 back to back is a nice start.

http://s17.postimg.org/4xwc0j7lr/Untitled_2.jpg

bigshowtime
07-19-2014, 02:18 PM
Lol, lite I think you mean nihilum goes after the highest priority targets while you avoid pvp by going after the least valued targets first

Porz
07-19-2014, 02:20 PM
If AZ wants competition why don't you sit at a mob an wait for nihi to start showing up?

Porz
07-19-2014, 02:21 PM
Lol, lite I think you mean nihilum goes after the highest priority targets while you avoid pvp by going after the least valued targets first

AZ has to go after pixels for this to be valid.

lite
07-19-2014, 02:23 PM

not really, if Nihilum had any balls they could fight Hakouten and Azrael at the same time by splitting their raid force, but it is all about ensuring 100% safety by 50 people holding hands around 12 person mobs. With the force they presently have available they should not let a single mob slip their grasp.

|3igHurb
07-19-2014, 02:27 PM

lol so if its dead at 130 it must be a zombie since you said it was dead at 100

Porz
07-19-2014, 02:28 PM
No one is trying to help them slip on a mob. If Hoku and AZ got together they could go after nihi. If your the big dog why should you go after people make them come after you! I'm all for change I really want to see someone compete against nihi. So I have raiding options. But on live you didn't chase lower tier guilds they strived to go after you!

Kergan
07-19-2014, 02:46 PM
Hakouten got Fay and Innoruk, Azrael had practically nothing to do with it. Not really too crazy about uncontested pixels, when Variance or Velious comes we will return. We are just happy to see other people outside of the zerg union having some fun too.

See you in thurgaydin then.

Kergan
07-19-2014, 02:50 PM
not really, if Nihilum had any balls they could fight Hakouten and Azrael at the same time by splitting their raid force, but it is all about ensuring 100% safety by 50 people holding hands around 12 person mobs. With the force they presently have available they should not let a single mob slip their grasp.

So you'd prefer we prevent a single raid target going to a new up and coming guild then? After years of rhetoric and whining about how Nihilum keeps the server down?

Not sure if srs or dum.

lite
07-19-2014, 03:10 PM
not what I said at all, but exactly the kind of interpretation I'd expect from an /assist warm body.

Porz
07-19-2014, 03:14 PM
So you'd prefer we prevent a single raid target going to a new up and coming guild then? After years of rhetoric and whining about how Nihilum keeps the server down?

Not sure if srs or dum.

I'm not in either guild....this is how I interpret what he said.....

Kergan
07-19-2014, 03:56 PM
not what I said at all, but exactly the kind of interpretation I'd expect from an /assist warm body.

Told you before I don't even use /assist.

R Flair
07-19-2014, 04:43 PM
Variance is the only thing that can get PVP going. because it is the only thing that allows something other than mass recruit guilds to compete by adding a lot of different dynamic and potential scenarios.

Theres no other scenario in variance than nihilum having dozens of trackers on every raid boss and winning them all uncontested with faster mobilization 100% of the time. To say otherwise just demonstrates your continued refusal to accept reality.

They had balls when they dropped you even numbers for a month straight only 2 months back.

hurr hurr hurr

Kergan
07-19-2014, 04:52 PM
R Flair its just a big troll. Staff already said no to variance, it aint happening.

R Flair
07-19-2014, 04:58 PM
The nature boy only speaks the truth. In a forum overflowing with falsehood and fantasy, someone has to point out the obvious.

Jib
07-19-2014, 05:24 PM
i say put in variance for 6 months and see what happens. see who was right.

Kergan
07-19-2014, 06:25 PM
I say no to that.

Clark
07-19-2014, 07:24 PM
i say put in variance for 6 months and see what happens. see who was right.

R Flair
07-19-2014, 07:34 PM
Afraid to lose on a semi-salvageable playing field tho.

No one is afraid of anything other than having to log trackers all day, and thats what the pleas for variance are founded on: the hope that Nihilum will just give up tracking and you, the opposition, will get free raid mobs instead of having to fight for them on a pvp server.

Variance for non-Nihilum is a win win because you think it will afford you free mobs and even if it doesn't, it punishes the shit out of the better guild.

Jib
07-19-2014, 07:50 PM
we should give variance a shot and see if you are right Rick, prob wont be tho

XiakenjaTZ
07-19-2014, 07:51 PM
People who say Azrael or Hokuten can contest the zerg of 60s are delusional.

R Flair
07-19-2014, 08:04 PM
we should give variance a shot and see if you are right Rick, prob wont be tho

Your trolling is too obvious. No need wasting anyones time giving blue mechanics a shot on a red server. Its not some scientific theory with merit needing to be tested, its a joke that you want to play on the opposition cause you can't win legitimately.

Jib
07-19-2014, 08:07 PM
sim repops are great but they are just a band aid to the wound on p99. Variance is the solution. Lets make it happen folks!

R Flair
07-19-2014, 08:19 PM
I don't want free mobs. I don't want to fight a 45-60 man zerg prepped and ready to go each repop. Tracking sucks for both guilds. But it's the only reality at forcing spur of the moment 25v25 etc.

Worried about anything that slightly evens the playing field, I feel you.

Thats a pipedream. Nihilum had 45 players on in under 10 minutes at midnight yesterday for sim repops.

They field 40+ before the sun comes up for normal repop day.

Stop drinking Jiburkans cool-aid.

Jib
07-19-2014, 08:26 PM
no point in having a convincing argument. just in variance for 6 months and study the long term effects. if pop goes up keep it and if pop goes down lose it.

mikemandella
07-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Theres no other scenario in variance than nihilum having dozens of trackers on every raid boss and winning them all uncontested with faster mobilization 100% of the time. To say otherwise just demonstrates your continued refusal to accept reality.

They had balls when they dropped you even numbers for a month straight only 2 months back.

hurr hurr hurr

Another straw-man argument from someone who just spouts nilly talking points.. this is has already been beaten to death.. The trackers would have to constantly pvp... see get it.. MORE PVP..

R Flair
07-19-2014, 08:56 PM
Another straw-man argument from someone who just spouts nilly talking points.. this is has already been beaten to death.. The trackers would have to constantly pvp... see get it.. MORE PVP..

You clearly don't know what a straw man argument is.

Theres a 4 level pvp range genius. You think people are going to level the trackers into the 50s? You think they're going to keep them online instead of tracking and logging? Fuck you guys are idiots, no wonder nihilum keeps knockin ur dicks in the dirt.

Farzo
07-19-2014, 09:04 PM
Tbh: Velious will help. Raid targets die in approx 1 min on classic/kunark.

Velious not so much. In addition the number of targets increases 2 fold with velious, so yah - more raid targets = healthy.

As it stands any guild that can field 24-30 people are gunna rape targets and nilly is just better at doing this so other guilds/people are bitter.

Can't help been out played.

mikemandella
07-19-2014, 09:38 PM
You clearly don't know what a straw man argument is.

Theres a 4 level pvp range genius. You think people are going to level the trackers into the 50s? You think they're going to keep them online instead of tracking and logging? Fuck you guys are idiots, no wonder nihilum keeps knockin ur dicks in the dirt.

oh right.. I forgot.. level range matters in FFA zones... Since you have downs I'll go real real slow..

Veeshans Peak.. Hoskhar, Silverwing, nexona, phara dar, xygoz, druusk...

Plane of Fear.. Cazic Thule

Plane of Hate.. Innoruk

Sebelis.. Trakanon

Only mob in a non FFA zone where lvl 4 range applies that anyone gives a flying fuck about is VS and maybe Sev??.

heartbrand
07-19-2014, 09:41 PM
oh right.. I forgot.. level range matters in FFA zones... Since you have downs I'll go real real slow..

Veeshans Peak.. Hoskhar, Silverwing, nexona, phara dar, xygoz, druusk...

Plane of Fear.. Cazic Thule

Plane of Hate.. Innoruk

Sebelis.. Trakanon

Only mob in a non FFA zone where lvl 4 range applies that anyone gives a flying fuck about is VS and maybe Sev??.

Nihilum play 24/7. You think you're going to mobilize for a Phara Dar raid without someone noticing all your #'s swelling? To a sim repop Nihilum had 30 online within 5 minutes of a bat phone. God ur dum.

mikemandella
07-19-2014, 09:46 PM
Sounds like deflection... I dont think anyone is saying Nilly still wont get MOST of the mobs.. Simulated repops are MUCH different than variance.. don't compare

One step at a time... right now I want the tracker argument clarified.

Feniggles
07-19-2014, 09:52 PM
Sounds like deflection... I dont think anyone is saying Nilly still wont get MOST of the mobs.. Simulated repops are MUCH different than variance.. don't compare

One step at a time... right now I want the tracker argument clarified.

nah

-feniggles

mikemandella
07-19-2014, 10:09 PM
nah

-feniggles

^^^ non-factor warm body

heartbrand
07-19-2014, 10:10 PM
What is it you want clarified? A tracker only needs to log on for moments, and there are plenty of places to camp said trackers. What's the worst case scenario? I log on my VP tracker, hit track, get killed, then instantly call LNS and camp right back out? Awesome pvp there vs my level 39 ranger seems real thrilling. That's worst case scenario. Killing a tracker accomplishes literally nothing because of LNS.

Kergan
07-19-2014, 10:45 PM
Plenty of 45-55 PVP atm don't need to fight tracking bots you feelers?

lite
07-19-2014, 11:51 PM
What is it you want clarified? A tracker only needs to log on for moments, and there are plenty of places to camp said trackers. What's the worst case scenario? I log on my VP tracker, hit track, get killed, then instantly call LNS and camp right back out? Awesome pvp there vs my level 39 ranger seems real thrilling. That's worst case scenario. Killing a tracker accomplishes literally nothing because of LNS.

mikemandella
07-20-2014, 12:05 AM

So by your own admission once killed the MOST you would be able to track for would be 30 seconds out of every hour plus CR time?

How many trackers are we talking here? Just how many safe spots do you really believe a tracker would be able to hide at?

While you are doing this... How many other timers can you keep on lockdown?

lite
07-20-2014, 12:11 AM
How many trackers are we talking here? Just how many safe spots do you really believe a tracker would be able to hide at?

already demolished checkraise on this argument. the people in actual charge know better

Kergan
07-20-2014, 12:46 AM
The whole PVP over the trackbot thing is easily the weakest of your plethora of weak sauce arguments. It's laughable tbo.

Barladore
07-20-2014, 03:57 AM
Thats a pipedream. Nihilum had 45 players on in under 10 minutes at midnight yesterday for sim repops.

They field 40+ before the sun comes up for normal repop day.

That's exactly why people are pro-variance. It is a lot harder to get 45+ people out every day of the week as the mobs spawn randomly. But hey, 40+ before dawn on a Wednesday is pathetic enough for 2 year old content that only requires 18ish to kill. Maybe nihilum could field those high numbers every day of the week? I hope not, for their sake (on numerous different levels).

R Flair
07-20-2014, 04:31 AM
So by your own admission once killed the MOST you would be able to track for would be 30 seconds out of every hour plus CR time?

While you are doing this... How many other timers can you keep on lockdown?

Theres no reason to even worry about a CR, you just log in the next tracker logged in another random location, track and immediately /q gone in 15 seconds. Rez the fallen trackers next time you raid there and get em ready for the next window.

Not_Kazowi
07-20-2014, 09:25 AM
People crying for variance acting like nihilum still won't get all the mobs. Retarded argument.

lite
07-20-2014, 09:50 AM
People crying for variance acting like nihilum still won't get all the mobs. Retarded argument.

irrefutable argument, can't believe heresy got corpse camped non stop by Nihilum with this master mind at the helm.

lite
07-20-2014, 10:03 AM

Yes, a lvl 39 Ranger who will have GIGANTIC agroo radius will have all these super awesome hiding spots available to it. You better get it cracking on those pained souls cause you are gonna need about 50 of these rangers to cover the phara dar window as each one of them will die. Perhaps I just don't understand VP as well as you though from your experience as a zoneline warrior. I'd ask your guildies who have to actually deal with me though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zA7kP-dRGY&list=UUqEBkCl3iTP4RsGw8O-bt-Q#t=42

any other suggestions ? Because you have done nothing but be wrong. There was a point in time when you were right, and it was when you weren't arguing purely because you were scorned by not being able to lead a guild. Refresh your memory a bit.

Not_Kazowi
07-20-2014, 10:34 AM
Lite I don't hate you or have a problem with you, because at the end of the day this is elf quest.

That being said, go do something else with your time. You obviously don't enjoy playing here which is evident in your 20 threads per week about this and that which needs changing. It's not going to happen bro! Play the game or don't, you spend way too much time giving a fuck about the petty drama and this and that which needs tweeking.

You can get mad and try and slander me or cut to the bone with some elf gossip as a rebuttal to this post, but I'm just sayin man

lite
07-20-2014, 10:36 AM
tldr. go back to eztz

Jib
07-20-2014, 02:08 PM
go back to eztz

lol

heartbrand
07-20-2014, 04:53 PM
Yes, a lvl 39 Ranger who will have GIGANTIC agroo radius will have all these super awesome hiding spots available to it. You better get it cracking on those pained souls cause you are gonna need about 50 of these rangers to cover the phara dar window as each one of them will die. Perhaps I just don't understand VP as well as you though from your experience as a zoneline warrior. I'd ask your guildies who have to actually deal with me though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zA7kP-dRGY&list=UUqEBkCl3iTP4RsGw8O-bt-Q#t=42

any other suggestions ? Because you have done nothing but be wrong. There was a point in time when you were right, and it was when you weren't arguing purely because you were scorned by not being able to lead a guild. Refresh your memory a bit.

I can park a ranger with RoS faction in nexona room. What's the worst that happens? You kill my ranger and I call LNS only to be able to track 60 minutes later? I don't need 50 rangers to do that with LNS. In seb I can park a tracker in tons of places you won't find / and if you do I can shock... Wait for it... LNS and be back in the game 60 minutes later.

With nihilum list cut short daily you think you'll suddenly be able to sneak 20 people to a mob you track? Not to mention the spies and leaks in aim chat. We practically wouldn't even need to track due to all the leaks.

I don't get it, you guys don't have the time to compete for timed spawns, even uncontested ones, nor the time to build a guild, but we are supposed to believe you'll be there 24 hours a day contesting level 35 rangers deep in a crevice in Sebilis? Lol ok. News flash, most people don't join Nihilum because it's easy mode, they join because the other options are fucking terrible.

Colgate
07-20-2014, 04:58 PM
your ranger will die to nexona aoe most likely, then you can't call lns

lite
07-20-2014, 05:00 PM
your ranger will die to nexona aoe most likely, then you can't call lns

hahahha, ask Mitic and Tune about that. jesus christ it was hilarious.

heartbrand
07-20-2014, 05:01 PM
So I can zone back in, die to pvp, and call LNS. So you managed to waste five minutes of my time (while wasting five minutes of yours as well). Well not my time really, rallyd or tune or vaporizes time. 8)

lite
07-20-2014, 05:05 PM
you zone in, die to PVP and call LNS and then what ? You got a naked ranger at the zoneline... You plan to run on your own back to nexona's room with a bunch of see invis mobs and the agroo range of a lvl 39?

Actually, we wouldn't even kill you lol. We'd just continue to break your invis if you try to move away from the zoneline, which would result in your death anyways not long after.

You really should consult with the people who are in actual charge about how they'd manage the situation. Wait, that would involve the guy calling you ******brand and the guy that doesn't want to raid with you wanting to speak to you.

Rellapse40
07-20-2014, 05:10 PM
lolololool

lite
07-20-2014, 05:11 PM

a reminder of when running red dawn made you forget everyone dislikes you, and you weren't just trying to play devil's advocate.

heartbrand
07-20-2014, 05:12 PM
Don't give a FUCK what nizzar calls me. He ain't shit. I follow duke vaporize.

lite
07-20-2014, 05:14 PM
you zone in, die to PVP and call LNS and then what ? You got a naked ranger at the zoneline... You plan to run on your own back to nexona's room with a bunch of see invis mobs and the agroo range of a lvl 39?

Actually, we wouldn't even kill you lol. We'd just continue to break your invis if you try to move away from the zoneline, which would result in your death anyways not long after.

Please address this, this theoryquesting is fun.

FYI as someone that's actually successful contested and has experience leading. Nihilum would inevitably have to come and PVP for tracking perks, which is what we wanted all along :)

Rellapse40
07-20-2014, 05:15 PM
how does it feel to be in a guild and everyone hates u and talks about u behind your back?

heartbrand
07-20-2014, 05:27 PM
how does it feel to be in a guild and everyone hates u and talks about u behind your back?

Feels great. Every person who logs due to my presence is one less person getting dkp.

Rellapse40
07-20-2014, 05:53 PM
gonna be goog when nizaar deletes loot in your face

Porz
07-20-2014, 06:05 PM
Good*

Clark
07-20-2014, 06:15 PM
Feels great. Every person who logs due to my presence is one less person getting dkp.

:rolleyes:

Rellapse40
07-20-2014, 06:21 PM
goog

Tigerstyle Wutangfist
07-20-2014, 06:53 PM

Pras Nihilum feeder guild.

Not_Kazowi
07-20-2014, 07:49 PM
tldr. go back to eztz

you read it, and it hit home with you because i speak truth

its just elf quest bro, your ego doesn't have to get so damaged.

eztz? funny to see you talking about something you got 0 clue about though.

stay classy

Rellapse40
07-20-2014, 07:53 PM
that server was filled with shitty players

Not_Kazowi
07-20-2014, 07:55 PM
anyone who actually played both servers, instead of talking out of their ass about it is going to tell you that vztz > red99 all day every day

Rollbackprices
07-20-2014, 08:22 PM
Ya server where you had to use MQ and box much > than classic experience

lite
07-20-2014, 08:30 PM
anyone who actually played both servers, instead of talking out of their ass about it is going to tell you that vztz > red99 all day every day

I don't disagree, it was easier and more fun it seems.

Clark
07-20-2014, 08:52 PM
I don't disagree, it was easier and more fun it seems.

Kergan
07-20-2014, 08:55 PM

You really should consult with the people who are in actual charge about how they'd manage the situation. Wait, that would involve the guy calling you ******brand and the guy that doesn't want to raid with you wanting to speak to you.

Sounds like you're harassing a player on a CR, clear violation of the PNP.

Pitborn
07-20-2014, 08:55 PM
Best thing about VZTZ was the guild situations.

We had more then 1 viable guild , and they all had some solid pvpers in them.
Being Number 2 didnt mean you wouldnt get pixels. As someone who was in a few of the major guilds there, we had some good competetion over mobs and planes.

Yes some people were hacking pieces of garbage.

VZTZ players had more balls then the sheep on this box , where everyone just concedes thats its Nilly or nothing... (sadly there is no denying it is if you are into dragon slaying.) I honestly think it has a lot to do with those box being the clone of P99. I think very few bluebies reallly want to join the resistance.. they want more access to the pixels they cant get because 99 is more poopsocked then this server.

Viva le resistance.

Not_Kazowi
07-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Ya server where you had to use MQ and box much > than classic experience

some people chose to illegally use MQ there just as they do here

boxing wasnt required, pve it may have been if you wanted to solo but pvp you didnt really box.

Server was just geared for pvp, it was designed to alleviate a lot of the PVE bullshit time sinks that keep you from pvping.

A lot less egos, less nut cupping and more men battling things out. Top guild kept things competitive with guild size monitoring etc. i miss it

lite
07-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Sounds like you're harassing a player on a CR, clear violation of the PNP.

he's not on LNS, fair game. nice try, retard. I am convinced more and more everyday that I will never perceive you as more than a warm body. PVP server, bring your guild to get his body. Although as I already explained the people in actual charge will be there PVPing us. This silly theoryquesting you guys are doing with your limited warm body mentality is adorable.

Kergan
07-20-2014, 09:56 PM
I'm perfectly fine being a warm body for now. I can play semi-casually while working a full time job, spending time with my family, etc and still see the high end content.

So sorry you hate me for that (not really).

lite
07-20-2014, 10:09 PM
? i nothing you

Kastro
07-20-2014, 10:38 PM
I think 2 Boxing is what allowed there to be more than one raid guild... it was stupid easy to make sure we had the right classes, dps ect...also if not many on, load up your box to raid...

Kergan
07-21-2014, 09:38 AM
? i nothing you

You just can't resist responding though, or calling me a warm body in nearly every thread I post in.

Fact of the matter is 99% of the population of this planet is just a warm body in anything they do.

lite
07-21-2014, 10:18 AM
it's funny. I put 0 effort into my replies, you go on 1000 page novels, 0 of which i've read.

Fact of the matter is 99% of the population of this planet is just a warm body in anything they do.

I agree. so ?

Kergan
07-21-2014, 10:20 AM
The fact you need to say repeatedly you don't read my posts (despite to replying to nearly every one of them) is just further proof you actually read my posts.

At least Colgate doesn't actually read shit when he TLDRs.

lite
07-21-2014, 10:21 AM
The fact you need to say repeatedly you don't read my posts (despite to replying to nearly every one of them) is just further proof you actually read my posts.

At least Colgate doesn't actually read shit when he TLDRs.

I read your posts as long as it doesnt go over 2 or 3 sentences. Look back at your posts and notice that whenever you've tried to address something in depth, you've never gotten a response out of me other than telling you I am not reading it.. I seriously don't.

Jib
07-21-2014, 10:30 AM
I'm being very honest when I say, i dont read kergans posts that are longer than 3 sentences, which is the majority of his posts

Sektor
07-21-2014, 11:08 AM
I'm being very honest when I say, i dont read kergans posts that are longer than 3 sentences, which is the majority of his posts

Same

Genedin
07-21-2014, 11:10 AM
Kergan is the official face and spokesperson of Nihilum Guild

Pay attention to him and his well thought out and objective everquest posts you plebs.

Kergan
07-21-2014, 11:38 AM
The only times you've TLDR'd me are when I'm addressing you directly. And since you wouldn't know that unless you read the post...yeah.

It's ok, I know you gotta maintain the image. Learn from Colgate is all I can say, he has the TLDR thing down.

Nirgon
07-21-2014, 11:39 AM
It needs bi monthly sim repops, not variance. Go talk to the blue guilds who are dealing with hard core zerging neck beards then tell me what they think of variance and tracking raid mobs to get them when they pop.

Kergan
07-21-2014, 11:41 AM
Kergan is the official face and spokesperson of Nihilum Guild

Pay attention to him and his well thought out and objective everquest posts you plebs.

I have been reprimanded for posts that were interpreted as being anti-Nihilum, actually. I very much doubt anyone in guild leadership would consider me any sort of spokesperson, official or otherwise. I'm sort of permanently on the guild shit-list, one wrong step from guild removal.

Pikrib
07-21-2014, 11:49 AM
I have been reprimanded for posts that were interpreted as being anti-Nihilum, actually. I very much doubt anyone in guild leadership would consider me any sort of spokesperson, official or otherwise. I'm sort of permanently on the guild shit-list, one wrong step from guild removal.

Go ahead and take that step bro. You will feel better about yourself.

Jib
07-21-2014, 11:50 AM
variance > sim repops

id be happy totally ending sim repops and just having nothing but variance

Kergan
07-21-2014, 11:51 AM
I don't think being one of like 3 people in the history of R99 to get guildremoved from Nihilum would make me feel good tbo.

Jib
07-21-2014, 11:51 AM
less loot more pvp longer healthier server

Kergan
07-21-2014, 11:52 AM
Variance has been proven to decrease population whenever implemented. It also has been statistically proven to reduce PVP by 42%.

Jib
07-21-2014, 11:53 AM
Variance has been proven to decrease population whenever implemented. It also has been statistically proven to reduce PVP by 42%.

would be wise to troll less for better credibility. Everybody knows variance has never been tested on p99 red yet. We are still waiting to test the population results.

Cheesypoof
07-21-2014, 11:58 AM
I don't think being one of like 3 people in the history of R99 to get guildremoved from Nihilum would make me feel good tbo.

Off the top of my head I know Jupe Agatha HB got removed. You also said people got removed for making twinks and slaying newbies. So thats definately more than 3.

I'm pretty sure after your pixel addiction wore off you would feel great.

Cheesypoof
07-21-2014, 12:00 PM

Wow Elderan would be proud Kergan.

Zalaerian
07-21-2014, 12:04 PM
We gonna see Azrael at 6am dragons Tuesday?

Eslade
07-21-2014, 12:04 PM

I'd like to review your source sir. Gonna guess that this statistic came from out of your pixel whore nut swinging head.

Cheesypoof
07-21-2014, 12:05 PM
I think most of us have jobs. Sorry Ksah.

heartbrand
07-21-2014, 12:06 PM
Off the top of my head I know Jupe Agatha HB got removed. You also said people got removed for making twinks and slaying newbies. So thats definately more than 3.

I deguilded because of a variety of reasons. Many of those issues have been addressed with Vapo at the helm. Rallyd was removed / twainz and then a couple of apps I never heard of.

Cheesypoof
07-21-2014, 12:10 PM
Sorry for throwing your name out there HB. I always thought Twainz left?

Zalaerian
07-21-2014, 12:14 PM
I think most of us have jobs. Sorry Ksah.

I don't think I could work for a company that I couldn't remote in from home at.

Cheesypoof
07-21-2014, 12:16 PM
I am allowed to move my schedule around if I want, but then I would hit alot of traffic.

So who are the people that Kergan says were removed for making twinks and slaying newbs? Was that Rallyd?

Rellapse40
07-21-2014, 12:30 PM
no 1 gets removed from nilly

Elderan
07-21-2014, 12:30 PM
I am allowed to move my schedule around if I want, but then I would hit alot of traffic.

So who are the people that Kergan says were removed for making twinks and slaying newbs? Was that Rallyd?

Gangsta or whatever his name was, and his father or crew or whatever.

They were kinda recent, then went right into Azrael.

Jib
07-21-2014, 12:34 PM
rallyd is nilly core been there since day 1 red, even before red on blue with the rest of the core.

Nobody has ever been removed from nihilum

Cheesypoof
07-21-2014, 12:34 PM
They were kinda recent, then went right into Azrael.

Incorrect. I think they apped and never made it before the downfall. I believe they are doing <The Plague> atm.

Cheesypoof
07-21-2014, 12:35 PM
I remember seeing Rallyd with out a tag couple months ago.

HippoNipple
07-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Incorrect. I think they apped and never made it before the downfall. I believe they are doing <The Plague> atm.

Correct.

Kergan
07-21-2014, 01:23 PM
would be wise to troll less for better credibility. Everybody knows variance has never been tested on p99 red yet. We are still waiting to test the population results.

I would expect the huge backlash from blue to be a major factor into why it has been shot down previously by staff for R99. Fact of the matter is, you can theorize all you want but the only other time it's been done it was so universally despised they removed it.

Any idea that makes it shittier for everyone in a half-assed attempt to even out the playing field is just a shitty solution dude. Try harder.

Kergan
07-21-2014, 01:28 PM

Pretty sure HB quit. I barely count Jupe, I think he got a raw deal but it still had to be done.

I've never seen a full member removed for the aforementioned newb-slaying twinks, just apps. But it's still a /guildremove as we tag apps so I'll stand by that statement.

Plus the fact I just pulled 3 out of my ass. I'm sure a lot of people have, but it takes a lot.

As for the pixel addiction, 2 items the last 4 months. I have very low raid attendance recently though, and I feel I've received my fair share.

Jib
07-21-2014, 01:33 PM
I would expect the huge backlash from blue to be a major factor into why it has been shot down previously by staff for R99. Fact of the matter is, you can theorize all you want but the only other time it's been done it was so universally despised they removed it.

Any idea that makes it shittier for everyone in a half-assed attempt to even out the playing field is just a shitty solution dude. Try harder.

This is the problem with most Nihilum members, they dont know the difference between red and blue

Kergan
07-21-2014, 01:46 PM
This is the problem with most Nihilum members, they dont know the difference between red and blue

That argument hasn't got you anywhere and will never get you anywhere. I really doubt Rogean would be even willing to hear pro variance arguments after having to design an entire raid tier system on blue because variance was so despised. Plus, blue players are exactly who we're trying to pull into R99 (including your own recruitment posts on the blue forums).

It is also a pretty stupid argument to say "BUT ITS RED NOT BLUE!!" when you're talking about a mechanic that is PVE only and has nothing directly to do with PVP whatsoever.

Like I said, try harder.

lite
07-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Fact of the matter is, you can theorize all you want but the only other time it's been done it was so universally despised they removed it.

not trolling, legitimate argument on why you are wrong. This is someone with much more experience than you talking.

lite
07-21-2014, 01:52 PM
That argument hasn't got you anywhere and will never get you anywhere. I really doubt Rogean would be even willing to hear pro variance arguments

If you weren't so new and generally uninformed about this server's history you'd know Rogean tried to test Variance on Red but when he went to make it go live, he realized the code wasn't in place on the red server. Pretty sure the video is probably still up on Sirken's stream.

Uuruk
07-21-2014, 01:54 PM
If you weren't so new and generally uninformed about this server's history you'd know Rogean tried to test Variance on Red but when he went to make it go live, he realized the code wasn't in place on the red server. Pretty sure the video is probably still up on Sirken's stream.

Sounds like he's already aware then. Stop making pointless threads and shitting these forums up like you already have this server.

Kergan
07-21-2014, 01:55 PM
Just make that your signature dude, you'd save approximately 126 minutes per day at 10 seconds per time you post that.

I'm glad HB came to his senses and realized how bad variance is. Gives me hope that one day you and Jib will stop having so much hatred for Nihilum that you'd be willing to destroy the entire server just to see Nihilum take a slight hit. It's sad really.

Jib
07-21-2014, 01:55 PM
tbh I dont think lite makes enough threads pls make more

Kergan
07-21-2014, 01:58 PM

And if you weren't so bad at leading a guild we'd have no need for your shitty ideas to create competition. You're the single most responsible person for the entirety of the things you bitch about. You're just a chronic whiner dude.

Also, nobody cares about what happened 3 years ago on this server.

lite
07-21-2014, 02:03 PM
enters server joins easy mode.. will talk strategy and about leading all day

I'm glad HB came to his senses and realized how bad variance is. .

except he cites first hand experience on how it improved everything .. not sure if srs ?

Kergan
07-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Don't exactly need a PhD in rocket surgery to know that if you fail something every time you try, you're bad at it.

Jib
07-21-2014, 02:14 PM
Don't exactly need a PhD in rocket surgery to know that if you fail something every time you try, you're bad at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6fy-IYNeJk&list=UU8Y_uVu2spba1TS_X71wqHg

show me what you accomplished kergan

Tavrin
07-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Not to derail the endless variance debate that pops up in each thread,

but does anyone else get reminded of this guy every time Kergan posts?

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

Cheesypoof
07-21-2014, 02:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AlkLQQN.jpg

Slathar
07-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Not to derail the endless variance debate that pops up in each thread,

but does anyone else get reminded of this guy every time Kergan posts?

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

Yes, because I have no fucking idea who that guy is either.

Kergan
07-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Iraqi information minister. Dude was sayin' they were winning as US tanks rolled by him in the background and statues of Saddam were being toppled over.

Bad comparison, I play for the winning team.

Cheesypoof
07-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Iraq needs that guy back

He could say shit like:
"No Iraqi oil has been shipped to Israel."

"ISIS does not control a large portion of Iraq"