PDA

View Full Version : Unturned (DayZ + Minecraft + Rust Hybrid)

Bazia
07-18-2014, 07:32 PM
Games free on Steam, It's like DayZ and Minecraft combined.

Runs on most computers.

If anyone is interested in playing with me and some of my friends just send me a PM for my Steam name.

Cheers.

Related Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wvk-u-x5EY

Gaffin 7.0
07-18-2014, 07:47 PM
played it for about a hour, just cant get into it, mostly cuz i hate minecraft graphics

Bazia
07-18-2014, 08:10 PM
yeah it took me about 3 tries and I got immersed, need a friend or two to make it really work unless you just want to mindlessly kill people

Clark
07-18-2014, 08:20 PM
Sounds weak.

Bardalicious
07-18-2014, 08:26 PM
has potential

whats the crafting like on that game atm?

Super Hater
07-18-2014, 08:38 PM
Games free on Steam, It's like DayZ and Minecraft combined.

Runs on most computers.

If anyone is interested in playing with me and some of my friends just send me a PM for my Steam name.

Cheers.

Related Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wvk-u-x5EY

Lol!
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/Phototurtle/CPTK-Copy_zpsc8aa2f48.jpg

Bazia
07-19-2014, 12:31 AM
hescoe makes a gud backdrop I know

Etorryn
07-19-2014, 12:39 AM
Kid updates every single day and sometimes streams himself developing. Game is a blast

Somekid123
07-19-2014, 11:58 AM
Im installing this now, down to play it this weekend, maybe tonight / tomorrow if anyone is down, whats the character max slot? Maybe we can get a pro99 crew going!

-Andain

Somekid123
07-19-2014, 12:59 PM
^ I played it a little bit was entertaining, for whatever reason my Reload button wouldn't work, even tried changing it from R to other keys and still nada anyone have issues with that? Also it looks like its single player only unless you buy the Gold Membership.

Clark
07-19-2014, 07:27 PM
Kid updates every single day and sometimes streams himself developing. Game is a blast

?

Bardalicious
07-19-2014, 08:20 PM
^ I played it a little bit was entertaining, for whatever reason my Reload button wouldn't work, even tried changing it from R to other keys and still nada anyone have issues with that? Also it looks like its single player only unless you buy the Gold Membership.

only multiplayer if you buy it? lol no thx

Gaffin 7.0
07-19-2014, 08:28 PM
game sucks

Rellapse40
07-19-2014, 08:36 PM
i love rust

this is nothing like rust tho

Bazia
07-19-2014, 08:55 PM
yeah only rust-ish features are base building related

and no its multiplayer for free no idea what andain is talkin 'bout

SamwiseRed
07-19-2014, 09:31 PM
eve

item loot, grief, empire building, actual sovereignty (owning systems), wars, everything is player made, market is player driven. no elf avatar to run around in 3rd person but the best pvp ive ever experienced. immersed as fuck this time on a brand new alt. main about to make a corp and build an empire from the ground up.

dont think ill ever come back here. felt it was appropriate to say so. too all my pals you can always find me on bnet Traak 122 on eve Samwise Everquest.

elf sim pvp just has no meaning other than lulz. o/ (salute)

2 week char with no starting isk or skills
https://zkillboard.com/character/94773308/

so far destroyed and looted almost 3 billion isk in ships. thats about 80-100 bucks in RL cash. aint even mad but they were :)

Destroyed ISK 2.82 billion (how much shit ive blown up)
ISK Lost: 132.07million (how much shit ive lost)
Efficiency: 95.5%

basically im a level 5 runnning around in a cloth armor and a blackened iron bastard sword and killing lvl 50 fungi twinks :) this is on a new char just to prove a point that newbs can jump straight in and cause tears. Ill be playing my main from here on out that has about 2+ years of training. anyways see ya there or naw.

Bazia
07-19-2014, 11:14 PM
if eve was more than just clicking id consider it

buy yeah alot of just clicking my screen Oregen Trail style makes me say naw

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
07-19-2014, 11:39 PM
Rip in piece samwise

iiNGloriouS
07-20-2014, 12:49 AM
Rather just play real DayZ. Basiah, buy it for me bb. We shall ransack Devil's Castle 2v15 with just pistols. Trust me, Im an expert at this shit.

Kergan
07-20-2014, 12:51 AM
Can I use magical spells in Eve? If not, no thx.

Bazia
07-20-2014, 03:36 AM
Rather just play real DayZ. Basiah, buy it for me bb. We shall ransack Devil's Castle 2v15 with just pistols. Trust me, Im an expert at this shit.

yeh im considering just playing the real thing, but building bases kinda fun hard to decide between dayz and rust

iiNGloriouS
07-20-2014, 04:18 AM
yeh im considering just playing the real thing, but building bases kinda fun hard to decide between dayz and rust

DayZ you can do that, it just hasn't been implemented yet. A lot hasn't though, still in Alpha, a year or so from now it is going to be such a refined game it is insane.

Smedy
07-20-2014, 05:36 AM
dayz has such a steep learning curve

warz was fun but overtaken by cheaters, sucks balls...

this looks kind of interesting too, i like the survival game idea

Greegon
07-20-2014, 12:36 PM
graphics are kinda lame but im a sucker for zombie survivor games might have to try this one out..

been playing a few games i picked up since steam summer sale, so far the good ones have been xcom: enemy unknown which is frustrating as hell if you play on hard mode and a first person melee game called chivalry which is also pretty swell

iiNGloriouS
07-20-2014, 02:05 PM
Chivalry is cool, but irritating when people just polearm spam all day.

Ames who?
07-20-2014, 03:21 PM
Rust is the way to go.

Ames who?
07-20-2014, 03:24 PM
Rust reviews on steam

1.Guy fed me then locked me in his house to be his sex slave. 10/10

2.Men with rocks that are naked kill you. Then men that aren't naked with machine guns kill you. Then you kill a man with your rock.

NOW YOU HAVE 2 ROCKS.

3.found someone sleeping in their house had fun with their sleeping body till they woke up and started screaming at me to get out of his house so i smashed his head in with a rock and kept his house.

10/10

4."Although it is in alpha the penis model is top notch"

5.I love this game, I built a house around a guys house and made him my prisoner, I fed him cans of tuna and cooked chicken when it was available, and some times I would drop in spare logs of wood(when they were available). The best part. he talks to me, keeps telling me his clans going to raid my structure and save him.. I simply respond with .” It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again” and by hose I mean I dump charcoal on him.
-Great game hope the servers come up soon, I think my pet may need to eat.

-Maniken

Nirgon
07-20-2014, 03:28 PM
eve

item loot, grief, empire building, actual sovereignty (owning systems), wars, everything is player made, market is player driven. no elf avatar to run around in 3rd person but the best pvp ive ever experienced. immersed as fuck this time on a brand new alt. main about to make a corp and build an empire from the ground up.

dont think ill ever come back here. felt it was appropriate to say so. too all my pals you can always find me on bnet Traak 122 on eve Samwise Everquest.

elf sim pvp just has no meaning other than lulz. o/ (salute)

2 week char with no starting isk or skills
https://zkillboard.com/character/94773308/

so far destroyed and looted almost 3 billion isk in ships. thats about 80-100 bucks in RL cash. aint even mad but they were :)

Destroyed ISK 2.82 billion (how much shit ive blown up)
ISK Lost: 132.07million (how much shit ive lost)
Efficiency: 95.5%

basically im a level 5 runnning around in a cloth armor and a blackened iron bastard sword and killing lvl 50 fungi twinks :) this is on a new char just to prove a point that newbs can jump straight in and cause tears. Ill be playing my main from here on out that has about 2+ years of training. anyways see ya there or naw.

Samwise gone to lack of item loot.

Rellapse40
07-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Rust reviews on steam

1.Guy fed me then locked me in his house to be his sex slave. 10/10

2.Men with rocks that are naked kill you. Then men that aren't naked with machine guns kill you. Then you kill a man with your rock.

NOW YOU HAVE 2 ROCKS.

3.found someone sleeping in their house had fun with their sleeping body till they woke up and started screaming at me to get out of his house so i smashed his head in with a rock and kept his house.

10/10

4."Although it is in alpha the penis model is top notch"

5.I love this game, I built a house around a guys house and made him my prisoner, I fed him cans of tuna and cooked chicken when it was available, and some times I would drop in spare logs of wood(when they were available). The best part. he talks to me, keeps telling me his clans going to raid my structure and save him.. I simply respond with .” It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again” and by hose I mean I dump charcoal on him.
-Great game hope the servers come up soon, I think my pet may need to eat.

-Maniken

why rust is a+

Bazia
07-20-2014, 04:19 PM
yeah good point gonna head out and start stabbing zombies with kitchen knives in downtown Baltimore

Swish
07-20-2014, 04:22 PM
+Minecraft lol

Like every other game these days (inc EQ Next)

and fuck it has ZOMBIES! wow that's cutting edge! :D

Swish
07-20-2014, 04:26 PM
what a faggot (http://youtu.be/_wvk-u-x5EY?t=2m18s)

Bazia
07-21-2014, 10:32 PM
thanks to Andain for coming through and helping me push a bunch of chinese people's shit in

we ended up getting booted after looting all their hard earned military gear haha

Gaffin 7.0
07-21-2014, 10:38 PM
wow u fuckin losers play games that mimic real life lol, how about go outside and do that shit for real, oh wait your all cripples and and have autism and are scared of wide open spaces you fucking ghostly troglodytes

Lol

Kergan
07-21-2014, 10:39 PM
r/l is pay to win