PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite zone to PVP in ?

lite
07-14-2014, 03:48 PM
Large scale PVP , definitely Veeshan's peaks. - Nice mix of see invis and non see invis 1500 hitterss that you have to maneuver around. You have to avoid roaming dragons. I dont think there is a zone where awareness is more important. Also the balcony allows the fight to scatter and provides you with some interesting opportunities to manage agroo and move NPC's around for PVP purposes.

Small Scale PVP , absolutely Sebilis. KC is great because of quantity, but it is too easy to navigate and park a million toons in that can easily access the fight once more. Sebilis on the other hand requires invis ,pacifying, and if you fuck up you got a train composed of fucked up wizards and shamans that arent lvl 39. Agrooing shit means you fucked up, you gotta bail, and might have screwed your team. I am loving the fact that everyone has come together to ensure nothing sees invis.

Sektor
07-14-2014, 03:50 PM
VP is my favorite. Especially for a SK.

heartbrand
07-14-2014, 03:56 PM
guk, aint even close, best battles on box were had over evil eye back in 2011 when everyone was bound behind king throne

thugcruncher
07-14-2014, 04:03 PM
rivervale

cleric guild doin work

Elderan
07-14-2014, 04:05 PM
Any zone where mobs don't come into play and the players pvp skill is tested and not their class ability to avoid mobs.

lite
07-14-2014, 04:12 PM
I agroo everything

FTFY

LostCause
07-14-2014, 04:13 PM
lite looking to get banned again.

Mac Drettj
07-14-2014, 04:16 PM
nektulos where the nakeds are afk @ bind

heartbrand
07-14-2014, 04:23 PM
nektulos where the nakeds are afk @ bind

newbie log was real good pvp back in nov 2011

Elderan
07-14-2014, 04:29 PM
If I can't hit my assist key and follow mindlessly I don't like it. I made a pvp video once to display my pvp skills and immediately got embarrassed into deleting it, but i will gladly talk about skill all day

First of all the video went private because I didnt have guild chat blocked out and I didnt want to edit it more.

Second the video was just to show the ownage of Azrael that day. You know the day that Azrael brought their 50 best against 49 Nihilum and got face stomped.

Third the one thing I have learned is Lite/Salem don't like to pvp unless they can somehow get mobs on their side during the fight.

Fourth how is Azrael doing these days?

Not_Kazowi
07-14-2014, 04:29 PM
I remember big lime and I saved up to buy the dull halberd from a vendor on day 1, we hit level 5 and ran to neriak to do butcher gloves. We slayed about 30 dark elves around the newbie log, I could 2 shot them. Was a fun evening, didn't log back in after that for over a year and a half. Missed out on a lot of old world stuff.

Best pvp zone? Probably solb for me, that zone is so intricate and lots of shortcuts and hideouts makes it for an interesting place to fight

Elderan
07-14-2014, 04:31 PM
I agroo everything

Server ticks and ghosting..

No thanks bro. But you do what you have to do to remain feeling relevant to this server. If that is what makes you happy.

lite
07-14-2014, 04:32 PM
Third the one thing I have learned is Lite/Salem don't like to pvp unless they can somehow get mobs on their side during the fight.

If mobs are fighting on our side it means an idiot was punished because I skillfully broke their Sneak / Invis at the right time, or they are shitty players who can't correctly avoid NPC's that have been in the same place for 15 years.

lite
07-14-2014, 04:32 PM
sick burn

No thanks bro. But you do what you have to do to remain feeling relevant to this server. If that is what makes you happy.

you bought Nizzar a computer so he could keep playing and RMTing you items, that's as relevant as you get. ninja please. Do you ever stop to wonder why 50 Nihilum can't stop me from entering the zone and running past all of them, despite windstrikers see invis mobs? Do I need to pull up Jibeknn's audio where your own guildies are asking... Well why can't our bards do what Lite does?? It takes 0 skill don't worry, so I understand why you wouldn't want those kind of maneuvers to factor in. I think you guys killed me one time where everyone stood at the zone in and hit me at the same time ... Hey, no NPC's were involved, so I guess that was skill :)

heartbrand
07-14-2014, 04:33 PM
glad 2 see this turning into an elderan v lite thread

Not_Kazowi
07-14-2014, 04:37 PM
Creates thread about favorite zone, 2nd page in throwing around elderan bought someone a computer etc.

How many forums bans have you had now lite? You trying for another?

Stick to the topic

Mac Drettj
07-14-2014, 04:37 PM
newbie log was real good pvp back in nov 2011

behind king portal guk and the tunnel to surefall glade/pyzjn were always popular afk binds

Elderan
07-14-2014, 04:42 PM
you bought Nizzar a computer so he could keep playing and RMTing you items, that's as relevant as you get. ninja please. Do you ever stop to wonder why 50 Nihilum can't stop me from entering the zone and running past all of them, despite windstrikers see invis mobs? Do I need to pull up Jibeknn's audio where your own guildies are asking... Well why can't our bards do what Lite does?? It takes 0 skill don't worry, so I understand why you wouldn't want those kind of maneuvers to factor in. I think you guys killed me one time where everyone stood at the zone in and hit me at the same time ... Hey, no NPC's were involved, so I guess that was skill :)

Keep trying bro.

When you cry yourself to sleep at night knowing how many times you have failed as a guild leader on this server.

Even my mathematical mind cannot count that high.

lite
07-14-2014, 04:44 PM
sick burn, but

Elderan
07-14-2014, 04:52 PM
sick burn, but

Hold your hands over your ears tight and keep saying it if it makes you feel better. Doesn't make it true though.

Feniggles
07-14-2014, 05:41 PM
Elderan doing some work on these forums, first jeremy now lite.

Colgate
07-14-2014, 06:03 PM
the arena because it reminds me of winning the best of the best wearing pegasus leggings and a tattered mantle versus full VP geared nerds

GoldScar
07-14-2014, 06:03 PM
Rexx, I remember fighting you in Sol B on VZTZ. Did you park Kaen in that little tunnel by the entrance that you have to swim through lava to get to? Found that spot way later on.

lite
07-14-2014, 06:07 PM
the arena because it reminds me of winning the best of the best wearing pegasus leggings and a tattered mantle versus full VP geared nerds

I thank the Arena every day for being huge open outdoors so the true skill behind being a boulder throwing barbarian could show. Elderan probably won that since there were no mobs to get in the way.

PS.. Colgate check your inbox.

Colgate
07-14-2014, 06:12 PM
funny that the arena was disabled on elderan's leaderboard despite it perfectly fitting his description as a good pvp zone

Sheriff
07-14-2014, 06:34 PM
Never planned on this server during classic. On TZ Guk and Sol B few during classic era. Love that manastone camp.

Clark
07-15-2014, 04:33 AM
Lguk / OOT / Highkeep.

LostCause
07-15-2014, 06:20 AM
no wonder colgate so involved he was about 5-6 years old when eq came out.

Sektor
07-15-2014, 07:13 AM
Elderan starting flame wars on Server PvP Chat, reported.

Zalaerian
07-15-2014, 07:14 AM
HS on VZTZ when you could have faction with all mobs

Clark
07-15-2014, 08:31 AM
Elderan starting flame wars on Server PvP Chat, reported.

lol

Ghordo
07-15-2014, 09:20 AM
Keep trying bro.

When you cry yourself to sleep at night knowing how many times you have failed as a guild leader on this server.

Even my mathematical mind cannot count that high.

Fatality.