PDA

View Full Version : Scalable UI Mod?

uraniumrooster
07-12-2014, 01:59 PM
Hey all,
I did some searches and didn't find anything that answered my question, so I'm starting a new thread.

I want to be able to play on my native 3200x1800 screen, but at that resolution everything on the UI is micro-sized. I know how to change the /chatfontsize which at least makes text in the chatbox readable, but I'd like to be able to scale up the whole UI to make it more usable.

Does anyone know either:
A) If it's possible to scale the current UI (I've been trying to figure it out for a while now and am pretty sure it's not possible, but would love for somebody to prove me wrong),
or
B) If it'd be possible to make a UI mod that allowed scaling... or just a UI mod with oversized UI elements designed for High-Res/High-DPI displays?

Any help/advice is much appreciated,
Thanks!

Lancelot1999
09-25-2015, 08:40 AM
I cannot find eqclient.ini and i search it can it be that i have problems because i use both life server and Eq p99? I not know because i like too play in fullscreen.

Savok
09-27-2015, 10:33 PM
A) No
B) No

surron
09-28-2015, 11:39 AM
you would have to edit the UI xml files yourself

B4EQWASCOOL
09-28-2015, 01:38 PM
This would help my eye straining to see when the med tic hits..

CmaN
09-29-2015, 07:02 PM
Would be more trouble then its worth. You would have to modify every element of the UI, and even then, the text would not scale appropriately. I can understand wanting to play with your monitors native resolution, but that is pretty huge and would require a ton of work to modify all of the elements, and still have issues with the text scaling.