PDA

View Full Version : New to Red. Free for all question

larsped
07-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi Red,
I was was a long time player on Sullon Zek and brand new to red. Started an enchanter last week and really enjoying myself. I have a question about free for all pvp and grouping entanglements. I have kept myself from using my aoe stuns and mez on my chanter while grouped because I wasn't sure if it would also stun my groupmates. Can someone confirm or deny this? I have looked around for an answer and haven't seen anything definitive. On SZ this was not a concern as it was team based pvp flagging. Thanks for your help!

Haste - high elf enchanter

HippoNipple
07-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Anyone that is in range will be effected by your AoE.

larsped
07-11-2014, 10:08 AM

That is unfortunate to hear. Really limits the situational usefulness of enchanters. Oh well, thank you for responding

Honeyblunts
07-11-2014, 10:43 AM
OoooOo Jesus Christ

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
07-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Just be mindful of it and start practicing single target mezz.

You can do a lot once you get a clicky and balance root/mezz with instant refresh. PM me if you want some pvp enabled group tips. It's different than blue but totally manageable.

Eslade
07-11-2014, 12:42 PM
People in your group should have enough mr to resist your AE and have enough common sense to stay away from the enchanter while he's about to recharm or mez.

Clark
07-12-2014, 08:53 AM

Dragonsblood1987
07-12-2014, 10:47 AM
OoooOo Jesus Christ

jethuth chritht

ftfy

Gustoo
07-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Your group members will get hit by your AE's yes, but when you use an AE charm / mem blur or whatever and it hits your team mates, they will break much faster than the mobs that were murdering you, and most of the time should resist it.