PDA

View Full Version : Considering

Etris
07-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Hey guys,

My buddy and I are considering messing around with Red99 but we're curious to see if we're wasting our time.

Both of us are incredibly casual - we enjoy pvp and are aware everyone still on the server is a god right now.

We figure we won't be 50+ for quite sometime. Is it dead in the lower tier? Are we only going to run into twinked Nihilum players and get farmed?

He's making a bard and I'm rolling druid for ports for us.

Genedin
07-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Swarm kite, get to lvl 30, plenty of groups and massive exp bonus.

Game not fun until 46+ on this server.

Mac Drettj
07-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Hey guys,

My buddy and I are considering messing around with Red99 but we're curious to see if we're wasting our time.

Both of us are incredibly casual - we enjoy pvp and are aware everyone still on the server is a god right now.

We figure we won't be 50+ for quite sometime. Is it dead in the lower tier? Are we only going to run into twinked Nihilum players and get farmed?

He's making a bard and I'm rolling druid for ports for us.

what do you mean is it a waste of time

i dont think you know what everquest is

or what the difference between red and blue is

Etris
07-10-2014, 10:50 AM
I explained what I mean by waste of time. Is it dead at lower levels? is there a massive disadvantage for newbies? Will I only be seeing Nihilum alts?

I understand playing EQ is a waste of time in itself...

Mac Drettj
07-10-2014, 10:56 AM
I explained what I mean by waste of time. Is it dead at lower levels? is there a massive disadvantage for newbies? Will I only be seeing Nihilum alts?

I understand playing EQ is a waste of time in itself...

hmm, will you only be seeing nihilum alts and are low levels dead

200 players average

yeah, 150 nihilum vp twinks between 1-30

move this to rnf

Cheesypoof
07-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Welcome to red.
Both classes you chose are good PvP classes. You can usually find groups in Crushbone Unrest and Mistmoore.
Dont mind Mac drettj hes just a bad forum troll that 99% of the time posts lame images.
every once and awhile he posts something that is actually funny which is his only redeeming quality

Etris
07-10-2014, 10:59 AM
This turned south quickly. Meet me in EC tunnel - or McDonalds.

Tewaz
07-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Game is fun. Forum trolls are like 3% of the community on red. You have chose good starter classes.

Tradesonred
07-10-2014, 12:55 PM
hmm, will you only be seeing nihilum alts and are low levels dead

200 players average

yeah, 150 nihilum vp twinks between 1-30

move this to rnf

ops a retarded faggot

If you think this sort of stuff is funny, by all means invest alot of time on this server, because youll see plenty of it.

Brynnag
07-10-2014, 01:02 PM
what do you mean is it a waste of time

i dont think you know what everquest is

or what the difference between red and blue is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_vs._Blue

amidoinitrite?

Etris
07-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Would necro / bard be better than druid / bard for swarm kiting and PLing our characters?

HippoNipple
07-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Would necro / bard be better than druid / bard for swarm kiting and PLing our characters?

I would choose druid/bard. Great for PL, ports and PvP.

shorttin
07-10-2014, 04:06 PM
I would recommend not going to mistmoore in peak hours. There are quite a few twinks that run around from <Knights Templar> and unguilded douche bags like Blasty, Piss, and Elmo. They all have fungis and/or manastones to sit there and grief new players that barely have anything on the server. Just need to find somewhere else to go after doing a /who all friend and seeing that they're online though.

Tewaz
07-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Necros are not a very good pvp class.