07-09-2014, 01:29 PM
If possible what/where 50+

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
07-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Crushbone belts

Erati
07-09-2014, 02:03 PM
with a fungi and DS pot u can prob kill 1 seafury every 30 min give or take

might need to use arrows at first to get it down to 95% first and may need to get to 52 so u can use voidance disc every 10 min

Tecmos Deception
07-09-2014, 02:36 PM
In no particular order: Jboot MQs, glowing black stone, fishbone earring, goblin gazughi ring, bracer of the hidden, shrunken goblin skull earring, maybe chief/BGs in droga if you're 60 with good gear.

Also, make a few friends (clerics, enchanters, shamans, maybe some rogues to pick locks) and go camp real items. Duo freeti in solb, get some XP and some drops in HS north or seb, etc.

Clark
07-11-2014, 02:27 PM
High keep guards maybe.

pharmakos
07-12-2014, 01:30 PM
i farm seafuries pretty well on my warrior. i forget when i started doing it... (level 55 maybe?)...

i've got a 150 range bow and 150 range arrows, so i can pull them from farther than casters.... i pull 'em to the islands edge (druid ring peninsula is a good spot).... turn on Evasive, start out with Silken Whip of Ensnaring in main hand and a Blood Point in off hand... get it snared, then swap in Polished Obsidian Great Axe (procs Invoke Fear).... keep Axe equipped until a fear lands while the seafury is under 50% health... then swap in dual Blood Points and finish them off.

with Evasive i usually finish the fight somewhere between 70% and 90% health.... then i'll pull one again right away, use the same technique but without Evasive and i'll usually finish that fight at about 40% to 50% health or higher if i got lucky with early procs. then i bandage up to 70% and go pull another one, and by that time Evasive is back up.

the only real pain in the ass is the amount of bandages i go through.

i don't have a fungi. if any druids / shamans around are ever nice enough to hit me with a Regrowth, though, i can pretty much just chain kill, so if you do have a Fungi you should do pretty great.

captnamazing
07-13-2014, 06:01 PM
Groi gutblade in SK can provide some consistent cash. Not a lot, but it is effective.

At 60 I farm seafuries and get the standard 1k an hour. I don't have a fungi, but have an Ikky bp and use bandages. All that Pharmakos says is good info. I usually use Truncheon of Doom to slow, then bloodpoint/dagas them to death.

One of the best ways to make cash is to duo or trio freeti. I used to trio with a bard and cleric or shaman, and now duo it with bard/clr/shm

phacemeltar
07-13-2014, 06:35 PM
60 war can camp dhampyre in MM

captnamazing
07-13-2014, 06:52 PM
60 war can camp dhampyre in MM

you can also camp pretty much the entirety of MM castle. Lasnah is the best munni camp obv, but if you run around you can make a few hundred pp off garg eyes and score some other shit as well

sox7d
07-13-2014, 10:00 PM
you can also camp pretty much the entirety of MM castle. Lasnah is the best munni camp obv, but if you run around you can ruin the zone for everyone else

ftfy

captnamazing
07-13-2014, 10:04 PM
ftfy

point taken, but i've found it's easy to work with/around people... just be friendly

Peekae
07-14-2014, 12:03 AM
Goblin skull earring or goblin gazughi ring are both easily farmable but will be time consuming and quite boring