PDA

View Full Version : Strength of Proc Spell Effect

captnamazing
07-06-2014, 10:30 PM
If the Truncheon of Doom procs Tepid Deeds, and if Tepid Deeds' slowing effect is

Decrease Attack Speed by 32% (L24) to 50% (L60)

Will my level, as a warrior, effect the strength of my Tepid Deeds proc? For instance, I am level 60. Will the spell effect from the hammer slow my opponent 50%?

kaev
07-07-2014, 07:36 PM
I'm pretty sure that your level affects the spell just as if you were casting it, including determining resist chance. For example, the Ghoulbane proc's an anti-undead nuke that does level-based damage and it does indeed do the correct damage number for the level of the paladin wielding it. Also resists of the dd proc seem to be affected by relative level of the paladin and the mob, i.e. full resists by red-cons were not uncommon IME.

Note that items like JBoots and the Peggy Cloak have separate spells that are not adjusted by level rather than using SoW & the player castable Levitate spells.

Freakish
07-08-2014, 02:30 PM
The duration and strength of clickies is affected by the level of the person clicking it. The same is true of proc spells. It will scale with your level.

captnamazing
07-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Great, thanks for the answers.

Pep
07-09-2014, 03:59 PM
The duration and strength of clickies is affected by the level of the person clicking it. The same is true of proc spells. It will scale with your level.

This includes potions (Blod of the Wolf, for example) since they are clickies.

Brynnag
07-09-2014, 05:15 PM
yeah i was disappointed when i clicked my sow pot on a lvl 5 toon and the buff lasted 2 minutes.

Clark
07-19-2014, 08:07 PM