PDA

View Full Version : Gothic Circle

Pikle
12-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Gothic Circle is an original classic EQ guild. We have been around since 1999 and have had many great ideas and many great accomplishments. We have played on many MMO's and have previous EQemu experience. Our website is www.guildclan.com

We are recruiting any class any level right now. We are a family and friend based leveling guild that has a lot of fun and enjoys grouping. Our main goals later on will be to attempt being a top raiding guild on this server and helping any new or lower level players :) We are all very helpful and friendly. We don't want any loot hogs or selfish players in the guild please so keep away.

Send a message to Pikler in game if you want an invite or more information. Or you can contact any member of our guild and they can direct you to an officer if I'm not on.

guineapig
12-19-2009, 04:17 PM
I have grouped with a few these guys now and I can vouch for their awesomeness!

Nox
01-16-2010, 02:20 PM
After grouping with members of Gothic Circle on several occasions, I decided to join last night.

abbadox
01-17-2010, 07:01 AM
Its turning into a big family

Tygerwoody
01-17-2010, 05:04 PM
Hey guys,

Leader of Gothic Circle here. We are a 13 year old guild with a lot of history and were actually a guild during the Beta of the original Everquest. We just started up a brand new website a few days ago. http://www.GothicCircle.com . On forums , my name will be Tygerwoody. However, in game my name is Sarlaiel. We have been the best guild on many emulator servers including Scorpious2k, Sarland, and Squeaker. We are sure to be the best on this one as well.

See you all in game.

Sarlaiel Gangrelore

The Situation
01-29-2010, 03:59 PM
So what happened to you guys? You started out as a great group of people that know how to play the game. You seem to have devolved into a guild that invites every noob you see. Are you just aiming to be the biggest guild on the server?

doery
02-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Which is why I stopped playing

Pikle
02-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Haha Doery, you stopped playing because you can't handle how hard EQ is!

As for you The Situation, I don't know who you are exactly, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But why do noobs not deserve a guild? Some of them are really good gamers, maybe even better than you or me, who knows. And I was thinking, what is the difference from a lvl 10 with no gear to a lvl 50 who has raid gear? Probably about 2 months play time and a decent guild. And we enjoy helping each other out, even if they are "noobs" to you. Some are good people and are good players and deserve to be treated so.

The weak players weed themselves out in time, it's just a fact. Plus if you think we "had" a great group who knows how to play the game, that is the CORE of our guild, so we still have that. Doesn't mean we can't help out the lower levels sometimes.

Abacab
02-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Gothic Circle is great except for Grokk who LOVES to make deepwater goblin/SG trains in oasis and run them along the shore line then gate...

Finawin
02-02-2010, 12:14 AM
It can't be that great. I'm in it ;)

Pikle
02-02-2010, 03:49 AM
haha that is true, finawin is an easymode mage... he's useless to all other guilds though

The Situation
02-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Haha Doery, you stopped playing because you can't handle how hard EQ is!

As for you The Situation, I don't know who you are exactly, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But why do noobs not deserve a guild? Some of them are really good gamers, maybe even better than you or me, who knows. And I was thinking, what is the difference from a lvl 10 with no gear to a lvl 50 who has raid gear? Probably about 2 months play time and a decent guild. And we enjoy helping each other out, even if they are "noobs" to you. Some are good people and are good players and deserve to be treated so.

The weak players weed themselves out in time, it's just a fact. Plus if you think we "had" a great group who knows how to play the game, that is the CORE of our guild, so we still have that. Doesn't mean we can't help out the lower levels sometimes.

I wasn't hating on all the newbs in your guild. It's a young server. It just appears to me that you guys invite everyone you see, to the detriment of your guild, rather than inviting those (of any level) for any actual reason (they're funnny/good player/pity/good gear/RL friend/etc). It's a legit question to ask of the guild that seems to want to simply be the biggest guild on the server, yet claims to want to be the best.

Pikle
02-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Well to answer your legit question, we don't invite anyone we see. Trust me, if we did that we would be much bigger. For the first month or so it was only people I had talked to personally or I liked their name or some of us had grouped with. If you walk into EC and don't see everyone in it in GC, then we don't invite everyone. Once we grew a bit and had a few more officers to recruit, they did. A lot of our noobs are friends of guildies or alts mostly.

Just because we are the biggest guild on the server doesn't mean we had any intention of being, perhaps people actually like us? Did you ever think of that? Maybe the leader being a druid who can port and invite anyone at almost any time helps with recruiting?

But we are mainly a group of gamers that are trying to have fun and enjoy a great game we love. Join us if you want, if not it's all good.

Tygerwoody
02-05-2010, 02:10 PM
I wasn't going to respond to the comments in this thread, but I think I'll chime in.

There are a good deal of people that are annoyed with the size of Gothic Circle. They think its unfair and think its not right. Well there is a reason for Gothic Circle's size.

1. Gothic Circle is a 13 year old guild. We play FPS games as well as MMO's. All together, there have been over 2000 members in Gothic Circle. We're a pretty big guild with a ton of history.

2. Most importantly Gothic Circle is NOT full of HARDCORE RAIDERS. We don't require everyone to raid if they do not want to. We are a CASUAL guild. We will be doing raids, sure. But most guilds out there that raid, require people to go or require a certain amount of participation. We don't. To put it into a better perspective, Lets pretend Hardcore Raid Guild A has 20 lvl 50 members logged on. More than likely, all 20 of those members will be participating in a raid. Our guild is different. If we have 20 lvl 50's on, only about 10 of them will be willing to raid. We need 40 lvl 50's on to insure we have at least 20. The other 20 are off doing whatever they feel like doing and that is FINE with us.

We are a guild of choices and freedom. We always have been. We are still here and healthy as ever. If you don't like the way we run it, that's just tough. We were a leading guild on EQ Live. We played together in the Beta of Everquest. We have been the #1 EQ Emulator guild on THREE different servers. We were the #1 Clan in Kingpin(where we originated). We were a force in CounterStrike: 1.6 and Source. We were the #1 Clan in WarRock. We are the #1 Clan in Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.

We're not going anywhere.

The Situation
02-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Haha, I don't think the size of your guild is unfair or not right. It's not jealousy like you're implying.

It was a question and my perceptions from having grouped with several of your members. My initial thoughts were that you guys are good guys and a good guild. I've simply noticed that every newbie zone recently has a large percentage of GC running around in it and, after having grouped with several of them, noticed that there's been a lack of any 'quality control' among your members.

You seem to be defining being the best guild as being the biggest. That's fine with me. I'll judge your members individually and not as a guild.

Shads
02-05-2010, 03:31 PM
I have faith that the "bad apples" will be weeded out over time, the few that actualy stay playing...

Pikle
02-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Honestly, we were the #1 guild/clan on a lot of those servers/games, and it wasn't because we were the biggest, it was because we had the most talented players. I'm not one of those players, but I'm really good at dealing with people. Read what he's typing if you want a real explanation, Tygerwoody said it the way it is, like he usually does.

MystikkaHeals
02-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Here lately, when I see a new player with the
<Gothic Circle> tag, I generally figure its a new alt that a guildee has made. My RL sister is in GC with me as well and we would leave if it was a guild full of bobbleheads and noob troublemakers. I have 13 yrs of mmorpg gaming history, and about 4 years of guild leadership under my belt, and I think GC's leadership is doing damn well considering our size. It all boils down to making sure the bad seeds get reported to guild leadership.

Thx for listening, and hi Pickler!

Slake
02-20-2010, 02:04 AM
I have grouped with several of their players and was quite impressed with them. Even had a wizzie send me a tell to come to EFP gate for a gift. I am new to the server and when i came to him he gave me a nice pair of gloves. He asked me a few questions and then gave me a great shaman only belt.

His parting words to me were "if you are thinking about joining a guild, please consider GC".

The fact that he gave me something he could have sold for 1k was amazing. When and if i do join a guild, GC will be one of the first ones i consider.

Pikle
02-20-2010, 03:04 AM
Wow thank you guys for the kind remarks. And I'm glad all the people who saw this thread and wanted to join. I also want to thank our members for making it a great guild, everyone is nice and helpful. Sure we have a few people who may be mean in a given situation, but I think on a whole we are very fun and fair group of players. I salute Gothic Circle :) If you have any disputes with Gothic Circle, send Pikler a tell in game, hopefully we can figure out the problem.

(hey Myst!)

Finawin
02-20-2010, 03:58 AM
I'm the balance to the equation. Direct all hate tells to me.

Secrets
02-20-2010, 05:46 AM
Bring Sarland back!

...i'm kidding.

Pikle
02-20-2010, 01:25 PM
haha, don't tempt Sarlaiel, he will do it Secrets!

Ikeren
02-20-2010, 04:15 PM
I joined this guild and found them to be thus far consistently nice and reasonable players ranging from moderately to extremely skilled. If you see someone otherwise, it is likely an anomly and not the mean fact.

Survival
02-22-2010, 08:48 PM
I have 9 yrs of eq1 under my belt both hardcore and casual playing. this guild has been a really nice balance for me the players are nice, patient and very helpful. I am lookin forward to many months if not yrs playing with these guys in eq and more than likely some of the other games they play. o and another thing this is like the only guild i EVER seen that could discuss politics, religion and other touchy topics where it woudlnt end up in bitterness and fighting amongst the members lol i thought that was kinda cool we make progress in our debates not try to win them. good solid group of ppl imho.

Tygerwoody
02-23-2010, 01:47 AM
Bring Sarland back!

...i'm kidding.

Haha. How did you find out about Sarland? :D

Survival
02-25-2010, 12:44 PM
dude just how big are we for real i really do see members almost everywhere i go lol....not boasting just feeling like .....eesh cool! I was NEVER a fan of big guilds and pretty much ddidnt believe in them in my eq existence, but this time around its pretty fun and im all for it. plus like tyger said the more we have the willing raiders we have since its not going to be mandatory to show up and thats fine with me long as we have enough to raid when its called which im sure we do already once everyone reaches 50. signing out.

Xathul
22 mage
<Gothic Circle>

The Situation
02-25-2010, 01:28 PM
*cough*

A zerg guild is a term used in MMORPGs to describe a group of players with little to no skill, employing hundreds of accounts to get anything done. If an encounter requires 5 people, a zerg guild brings 20.

Pikle
02-26-2010, 02:05 AM
Hey The Situation I think you should said +1 instead of *cough*

Survival
02-26-2010, 04:03 PM
*cough*

A zerg guild is a term used in MMORPGs to describe a group of players with little to no skill, employing hundreds of accounts to get anything done. If an encounter requires 5 people, a zerg guild brings 20.

i think you miss the point. point is since we do not require ppl to raid, there will more than likely be alot of ppl who donnot wish to do so therefor the more ppl we have the more likely we will have enough to get the job done, dont question skill when you know nothing about the players who are in this guild. i for one have been raiding for damn near 8 yrs in eq1 and a few yrs in other games. i believe in tactics over numbers anyday. but when a guild doesnt require mandatory raiding its only smart to have a slew of ppl to choose from so the ppl who want to raid will be able to when the others do not want to.

Pikle
02-27-2010, 03:59 PM
People just assume because you have a lot of players you are just a Zerg guild. I won't re-explain everything that's already been said. But to finalize this I want to add this is an EMU server, so most everyone on this server has already played EQ a lot, and at least understands game mechanics and basics. And furthermore most of our guildies know a lot of the old raid strategies. I don't really see how on a server like this you can have that many "noobs" because you can't find this in Best Buy next to WoW. You have to either already know about everquest emu servers or have a friend that does, either way we aren't dealing with the normal "noob" gamers on WoW or whatever.

Now we do have a few people who haven't really played EQ before and are trying this experience the first time, but it's not really hard to teach someone to play a game if they like and understand video games.

Plus we are a more casual guild than others :) If anyone has any questions they can contact Pikler in game.

Ghamli
02-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Level 5 shaman Bumbug looking to join the fun. Just joined the server a couple nights ago to get some classic EQ crack and saw you guys were all about helping low levels. I have been playing EQ on and off for 8 years now so all I really need are friends to group with.

Thanks

Pikle
02-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Aye, got your tells last night Bumbug, I will be getting up with you soon bud :)

Ghamli
02-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Oh,

Crap, sorry don't want to beat a dead horse. I got a tell from you last night and I thought it was a mistell. Sorry about that.

Ronnie555
03-02-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm very new to the server but at least 1-2 members from this guild have been extremely helpful to me, and I appreciated it. Just came in here to say TY. You guys are doing a nice thing by treating people equally, regardless of levels.

And for anyone even thinking of accusing me of sucking up... nobody on the forums even knows my IGN, and I'm absolutely not looking to join any guilds.

Just wanted to say this guild seems like a lot of nice friendly people who don't take things too seriously (in a very good way)

Shimus
03-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Curious if this guild is still recruiting? I'm EST, I usually play whenever I can ( I have no job atm, so I have a lot of playtime )

My in game name is Integra. I'm a 13 mage, love to group but mostly because I don't have a guild I solo. I was in unrest last night with a couple of your members (Gagluk and Hundin), and I like the general atmosphere they gave off so I figured I'd chuck a response on the forums, see if any recruiting is going on.

Pikle
03-14-2010, 01:56 AM
Thanks Ronnie one day I will find out who you are! And Shimus we actually put recruiting on hold for about a week or so. Reoppening it this week (monday march 15, 2010)

if you have any more questions or want to stop by and say hello at our forums it's www.gothiccircle.com and we usually like new people! :) We are getting a new site up for raid info, shouldn't be too long before it's up and running.

Tallenn
03-15-2010, 04:25 PM
If you still recruiting newbs, I am interested in giving you a go. Is there some process you use, or specific persons to /tell, or what?

Ballerklein
03-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Hey Tallenn, if you go to the gothiccircle website there is an application folder in the Recruitment section of the website for P1999.

Pikle
03-15-2010, 07:11 PM
Yeah guys, www.gothiccircle.com we have an application process set in motion right now :) Stop by, say hello on the forums and as long as you are pretty cool :) You are in!

We are recruiting all players but actively recruiting lvl 40+ because we have entered the planes and will be raiding quite a bit.

Zephys
03-30-2010, 10:52 AM
I think I might be interested in joining. My highest level character at the moment is level 4, but I just started Sunday. I'm juggling school and work, but I manage to get game time in.

maultar
03-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Any noobs around lvl 7-11 I have a war my wife is a clr we just add dps and hit up camps or befallen. Look for Artano or Maultriss. (We both lvl 9 atm as of 3/30/10)

buffug
04-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Pikle: Thanks for handling personnel matters internally regarding mistergriefer. You're a good egg.

Pikle
04-03-2010, 09:00 PM
well tell me the story :) who is misterbob, what did he do?

Slake
04-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Ask Kinamur Pikle. I told him the whole story today.

Paok

Pikle
04-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Talked to Kinamur didn't seem like Misterbob was crazy out of line or anything. What is the issue here buffug?

Akim
04-04-2010, 12:49 AM
It's clear to me people are missing the point..

GC rocks out with their cocks out.

Nuff said? I think so.

buffug
04-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Issue has been addressed and hopefully resovled.

Pikle
04-04-2010, 01:12 AM
yes i heard about that, did GM secrets ban or suspend him? I still don't understand exactly what happened from the accusers point of view...

Slake
04-04-2010, 01:28 AM
check your PM's Pikle

Burrito
04-04-2010, 01:35 AM
While he is powerleveling his druid, Misterbob has seem to cause a lot of trouble. I have been told form my friends that when he is in the area he will steal mobs during a pull. While I admit that when there are camps close to each other, the competition for pulls can get heated. However, it came to the point where after discussions Misterbob would insult and continue acting in a bad manner. But it was after the GM left that Misterbob continued to provoke in zone chats (shout), and eventually trained my friends that finally hit my last nerve. His continued aggression after the conflict was mostly over made me give up. I was told he was even stealing mobs during a pull or fight but unlike the train, I didn't actually see this for myself.

Other than the insults I saw/hear, and the training he did I really have nothing to add. I know things got heated in the discussion before the GM game. But this doesn't excuse his actions after the GM left, when things were supposed to simmer down.

Other than that, Gothic Circle's guild members have continued being some of the best and most fun groups I've has on the server.

Akim
04-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Burrito is good people.

Espada
04-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Hey guys, I've been with GC for several weeks now and I'm having a blast. If you're a casual player wanting to do high end stuff this is the place to be. I just made level to join the other guys in the planes, and we're doing them pretty smooth and on a regular basis. Everyone works toward guild development, helping each other, and passing down needed items. If you don't have the time to dedicate to a hardcore guild, but want a killer atmosphere, send in an app!

starguitar33
04-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Burrito IS good people. I thought so before joining GC.

Treehorn
04-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Gothic Circle gave me AIDS.

xorbier
04-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Jackie Treehorn?

Treehorn
04-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Yes I am he (http://cuboidal.org/lebowski-treehorn/images/1-treehorn.jpg).

IRL.

Pikle
04-06-2010, 09:47 PM
Lies is cool!

TheDudeAbides
04-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Yes I am he (http://cuboidal.org/lebowski-treehorn/images/1-treehorn.jpg).

IRL.

The other Lebowksi! The millionaire!

Where's my white russian bitch!

Treehorn
04-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Not only cool, but impeccable! Back from a 3 week break/trip back home just in time for the server to go down (5 minutes ahead of it, but Pikles I had just enough time to get that mask thanks to the alliance bug fix).

Finawin
04-07-2010, 12:19 PM
I remember you badmouthing the entire guild in ooc using the grammar befitting that of a child for hours on end while I giggled looking at what you were doing.

I also remember what you did to get some of our members pissed off at you.

That makes your post very "lolworthy" for you to say ANYONE is "horrable".

Pikle
04-07-2010, 01:05 PM
Well here's the problem Vangorr, I haven't heard about any of this until now... It's hard for people to help you out if we don't know how others wronged you. And this again is the WRONG PLACE to bring it up. YOU could easily message me, but saying our guild is horrable(Misspelled) in our own guild section. This seems more like a rants and flames thing to me. I know for a fact we have helped a ton of people on this server (plenty that aren't involved in our guild) And I really don't know where all these crazy training stories come from.

I also remember you badmouthing us in /ooc and honestly thought you were crazy. If you have a problem please bring it to me (guildleader) or other officers. OR you could just guildwar us so we can camp your spawn point :)

Gorgetrapper
04-14-2010, 10:36 AM
You do realize that the GC on the EZ server is completely separate from us here on P99? Same guild name, different people. Please don't think they are the same, because otherwise you're completely wrong.

Ikeren
04-14-2010, 03:33 PM
I seriously doubt these individuals do not have counter parts on 1999 nor if most of the active players at the time do.

From what I've seen playing on EQEmu for the last couple years and reading the forums, most people stick with a server they like, with the exception of the occasional foray to other servers. I, for example, played here for about 3 weeks. I might come back in the future, but am uncertain as of yet.

savarin
04-14-2010, 03:44 PM
GC is a large guild which has apparently been around for years. I have no control over what people who share our tag do on other servers as I have no authority there. I do not know them, and although this reported behavior is unacceptable I can do nothing about it.

If you choose to hold me responsible nonetheless then of course that's your right, but to think it speaks to our guild on p99 is small minded; we cannot tell them to disband and use a different name. We share a tag but not a leadership, ideals, or charter, and I am only a member of this incarnation of GC. The only thing I take issue with is people airing their grievances on these forums specifically, with the intention being to implicate my guild for the actions of people I have never met.

Prospect
04-14-2010, 06:05 PM
In all honesty, people leap frog in LDON all the time for their epic pages (meaning everyone does it).

Gorgetrapper
04-14-2010, 06:13 PM
As someone already stated, keep the EZ server bullshit out of this thread. It has nothing to do with this server. A lot of us here in GC on p99 don't even like most of the other GC members who aren't part of this server. Besides, EZ server doesn't even matter because everything is hand-fed to you like WoW, so there is no real accomplishment anyway.

amaterasu
04-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Thanks for being reasonable Tsonka.

amaterasu
04-14-2010, 11:22 PM

atvaata
04-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Some of us in GC prefer not to be a big part of that "community" and have nothing to do with the guilds history outside of 99, nor do we care to :P

Pikle
04-15-2010, 09:38 PM
Damn I take a little while off the forums and this happens! I have no idea what you are talking about but I do know who the guild leader of the GC EZ server guild is. Tygerwoody/Sarlaiel. If I were you I would find him and yell at him a lot. The two guilds are connected about as much as all Jewish people are connected(and should therefore be held responsible for all acts by a Jewish individual). We in Project 1999 GC will not be held responsible for something that happens on another server under another branch of our leadership. I actually do play on EZ server (rarely) and none of my chars are officers.

We will have to talk about this on vent or in project 1999 and figure out why this is an issue on our server.

And you can go to www.gothiccircle.com and complain all you want in our EZ server section :)

Tygerwoody
04-16-2010, 06:30 PM
I like turtles

mudvayne1812
04-16-2010, 07:23 PM
http://swinny.net/Animals/i-like-turtles_20080521185212_preview.jpg
I, sir, also fancy turtles.

atvaata
04-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Tyger likes anything that moves slow. So he can catch it, and rape it.

Shamaeso
04-17-2010, 07:52 AM
I am an officer on both servers for GC and yet I never got a tell about this and I am normally on 18-20 hrs a day.

What i did find about EZServer is that there is a different system in place and zone wide zergfests are the norm. This should fit in with Transcendance well. I had several on EZServer leapfrog me for names. This should have been handled on EZ Server forums or on the guild ezserver section.

Speed
04-18-2010, 03:07 PM
THE POINT of the matter is GC on 99 is the place to be. Whether enjoying casual gaming and having people to group or talk with, whether you want to get into raiding as quickly as possible(being there are no given held spots), or you want a community full of helpful, inciteful people(minus some of the EZ server) that will give answers to your questions, solutions to your problems and maybe even an alternative route of getting something done. Gothic Circle is the place to be for any and all players.

And Akim is right... GC rocks out with our cocks AND hangs out with our wangs out.

That said and done follow this link http://gothiccircle.com/ or just simply click this one http://gothiccircle.com/ or maybe this one http://gothiccircle.com/ for some awesome 99 guild action.

Tygerwoody
04-18-2010, 08:26 PM
http://www.gothiccircle.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=523

Way to try to start drama buddy.

Being that GC is a very large guild. There are a few bad eggs. Right now, its my job and the job of the officers to make sure the bad eggs get removed. By you linking topics just shows that you are a troll and wish to promote problems. Why not use your time doing something constructive instead of trolling?

There was an issue on the GC forums. It is being handled right now. People have been removed from the guild and banned from the forum. Obviously we can't monitor people 24 hours a day 7 days a week, but we can react appropriately when we do find out. Now as far as your trolling, how about you report issues to an officer or me instead of making yourself look bad.

Auvdar
04-18-2010, 08:38 PM
A lot of Gothic Circle people are fairly good. Haven't had much of a issue with any of them.

Slugs
04-19-2010, 12:27 AM
GC were/are good people.

Orsenfelt
04-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Ok I don't play Project 1999. However I am a long standing member of Gothic Circle and a moderator of the forums. It's my job to sort out problems across all games if the various leaders cannot do so.

If you have a problem with anyone who carries the Gothic Circle tag please contact me directly either here or on our own forums at www.GothicCircle.com (http://www.GothicCircle.com)

I will not tolerate any Gothic Circle member who doesn't act in the spirit of whatever game/server they play on. We pride ourselves on being an open and easy going guild who kicks ass, it is certainly not our intention to cause trouble.

nilbog edit: the rest is worth keeping.

nilbog
04-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Stay on topic or suffer some suspensions. That took time out of my day.

It's a lot easier to just delete people than posts. Keep that in mind.

atvaata
04-23-2010, 02:55 PM
why cant we all get a long and just kill halflings.

Kinamur1999
04-23-2010, 03:01 PM
I swear atty only plays this game to kill halflings :(

Jewce
04-23-2010, 04:49 PM
I've got a bunch of friends in GC, nothing but love for ya'll

Shannacore
04-23-2010, 05:41 PM
why cant we all get a long and just kill halflings.

haaaay now

bufferofnewbies
05-03-2010, 01:37 AM
so this is where you guys snuck off to...

-Camean the power-kicking ranger.

Intricus
05-04-2010, 08:42 AM
Gothic Circle is an original classic EQ guild. We have been around since 1999 and have had many great ideas and many great accomplishments. We have played on many MMO's and have previous EQemu experience. Our website is www.guildclan.com

We are recruiting any class any level right now. We are a family and friend based leveling guild that has a lot of fun and enjoys grouping. Our main goals later on will be to attempt being a top raiding guild on this server and helping any new or lower level players :) We are all very helpful and friendly. We don't want any loot hogs or selfish players in the guild please so keep away.

Send a message to Pikler in game if you want an invite or more information. Or you can contact any member of our guild and they can direct you to an officer if I'm not on.

Just wanted to make it known I had a little run-in with a level 39 necro named Loco eariler today in ocean of tears, who is in GOTHIC CIRCLE.....he ran 3 mobs on top of me, and FD'd, killing me. When I got back to OOT and looted my corpse, he again tried multiple times to train me. There were also like 3 or 4 other members of GOTHIC CIRCLE in the zone with him, and when he left the zone, so did they.
But by all means don't let this post keep amateur trainers like this guy who have to train people 15 levels under them, out of your guild. Hey, at least he isn't a loot hog, and was with 3 other guildies, so he can't be selfish.

Shamaeso
05-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Just wanted to make it known I had a little run-in with a level 39 necro named Loco eariler today in ocean of tears, who is in GOTHIC CIRCLE.....he ran 3 mobs on top of me, and FD'd, killing me. When I got back to OOT and looted my corpse, he again tried multiple times to train me. There were also like 3 or 4 other members of GOTHIC CIRCLE in the zone with him, and when he left the zone, so did they.
But by all means don't let this post keep amateur trainers like this guy who have to train people 15 levels under them, out of your guild. Hey, at least he isn't a loot hog, and was with 3 other guildies, so he can't be selfish.

Sigh, you posted in Rants and Flames over this and really you ignored Nilbog's post about this kind of posting in guild thread.

Please take it to your rants thread and leave it out of here no officers were contacted by you were they?

maultar
05-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Hey uh, I go away for two weeks and the game and guild goes to shit. Whats goin on? OOC and Auction goes bye bye and all our officers and possibly guild lead is gone.

Erasong
05-27-2010, 01:23 PM
I swear atty only plays this game to kill halflings :(

I met her killing halflings in misty... i've had an E-crush ever since.

Elaida 50 Paladin <Inglourious Basterds>
Eliada 3x Shadow Knight.