PDA

View Full Version : High lag

Dbjbatum
07-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Hi all,

I am sure, other people have had the same problem as me. But i cant find any threads about it.
When i play on p99 i have HIGH lag, even though i have tried everything ingame and reinstalled. It seems i cant get,the EQ i have been used too. I have had to change characters from a puller, to a caster, since i couldnt move around in small places at all.

My computer is good enough, can box 3 characters on live with no problems.
I have tried everything in display options.

What should i do?

Back in the day i had a problem, where i started EQ, i had a problem where i crashed every 15 mins or so. The solution were in the router where i had to change more broadband to the eq client. Could that help with this problem? - If so anyone know how to do that(cant find that link either)

Ambrotos
07-05-2014, 02:48 PM
If lag is the issue, your computer wouldn't be the issue. Your internet is the issue. The only reason people needed higher internet speeds back when eq was first out is because it was mainly going from dial up to broadband. Now everything is broadband+ higher speeds.

You might want to test your internet speeds out. Are you in America? If not, that could have an issue with high ping/lag due to being far away. There is just a handful of options to work through for your internet connection.

Dbjbatum
07-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Hi Ambrotos,

First of, thanks for the reply.

My connection is 50/50 mbit.. But i am from Europe. Guess the problem is there?

Edit:
Read that winEQ might help on the issue, gonna try this out after i log tonight