PDA

View Full Version : WTB Looking for a PLver

topgun1027
07-04-2014, 04:48 AM
After a week back from a year break with nobody to play with anymore, trying to level and find groups I am frustrated enough to want to buy a power level, lvl 27 paladin.

pm me details for price per level or hourly if I like the deals I will respond to you.

Magifyre
07-04-2014, 08:25 AM
You sound like someone I really want to power level.

topgun1027
07-04-2014, 09:23 AM
You sound like someone I really want to power level.

Because being frustrated that I cannot find anyone to group with has any bounds affecting you or anyone else wanting to pl me. Great logic.

Its simple. Do you want to make money plving someone or not?

topgun1027
07-04-2014, 05:43 PM
:cool:

Dillian
07-04-2014, 05:49 PM
you wont find anyone that will go lower then like 1 k per level prolly and 1.5k to 2k per hell level. just my opinion. Thats the lowest ive seen i think though

topgun1027
07-04-2014, 05:55 PM
you wont find anyone that will go lower then like 1 k per level prolly and 1.5k to 2k per hell level. just my opinion. Thats the lowest ive seen i think though

Yup, fine with that as long as its efficient use of time.

Damn your avatar I cannot stop looking at it!!

Magifyre
07-04-2014, 11:16 PM
pm me details for price per level or hourly if I like the deals I will respond to you.

This is why. Your attitude.

Because being frustrated that I cannot find anyone to group with has any bounds affecting you or anyone else wanting to pl me. Great logic.

Its simple. Do you want to make money plving someone or not?

What a shock, it showed itself again in your retort. No, I do not want your plat.

Also you're not supposed to bump your thread more than once every 16 hours.

topgun1027
07-05-2014, 03:03 AM
This is why. Your attitude.

What a shock, it showed itself again in your retort. No, I do not want your plat.

Also you're not supposed to bump your thread more than once every 16 hours.

stop posting to threads that do not concern you child. Theres no attitude in my text go annoy someone else..

First and foremost this is a trade thread not a "I want to troll someones trade thread" so if you have something to say keep it to yourself.. stop being immature posting your insignificant opinions.

You should take notes from Dillian above at least he had something intelligent to post that gave me information on what prices are around these days.