PDA

View Full Version : I want to play on red, but...

Nalann
07-01-2014, 05:13 PM
I don't want to be bored all fucking day leveling with no groups and no low level pvp... is there anything going on low levels at all? I am tired of running around and not being able to kill people

Genedin
07-01-2014, 05:15 PM
feel like you may ahve missed that low lvl surge

try /ooc to find groups, make some pals

most of hokuten guild went form lvl 1-50 in a week or 2

Zalaerian
07-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Get to 50+. This server is not about the journey

Nalann
07-01-2014, 05:18 PM
feel like you may ahve missed that low lvl surge

That's unfortunate, I just found out about p1999 less than a week ago. All of the good memories I have of this game came on a pvp server, so hopefully I can still find some people like you said.

Oglepole
Plenty of time to still level up with people. There is not as big a surge, but if you go to the populated areas (Crushbone, MM, etc) you will still find people in prime time.

As mentioned you can also find a guild to level with - they'll probably get you up to speed fairly quick. I know Hokuten does power leveling events.

Genedin
Get to 50+. This server is not about the journey

Above is true. You will want to try and spam to find groups and just grind lvls fast as possible, to me this server is extremely fun but only 50+

Nalann
07-01-2014, 05:20 PM
Cool, thanks

Clark
07-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Get to 50+. This server is not about the journey. Its about feeding our nihilum rmt guildbank.

Gaffin 7.0
07-01-2014, 09:35 PM
lol, journey was fine here, join flowers imo if you want to have fun leveling up

India
07-01-2014, 09:59 PM
I don't want to be bored all fucking day leveling with no groups and no low level pvp... is there anything going on low levels at all? I am tired of running around and not being able to kill people

Red is a lot of fun, if you can ignore some of the ooc idiocy when it occurs and ignore the forums, most of which consist of a lot of trolling and one sided views of past and present actions.

There are low level groups to be found, definitely. However that said, expect to solo a bit or find other things to do if you roll a class that cannot solo, at least while LFG. Weekends tend to be a bit more populated, so might take that into consideration as well.

All in all, I'd never roll blue again :) Once I got used to this server, the pvp, the camaraderie that DOES exist, there's nothing else like it :) and regardless of what guild most people are in, I've found them to be pretty darn nice overall (there are a few though...... eek!)

Gaffin 7.0
07-01-2014, 10:03 PM
choose the right class and groups and friends come quick, aka cleric.

also good at pvp if you dont suck

Nalann
07-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll make a character there tonight :)

India
07-01-2014, 10:13 PM
Just have a bit of patience overall,, it's a bit of a learning curve and there is a bit of frustration involved until you get used to the pvp

I really do think you'll like it though :) Also PM me your name and I'll try to help as much as I can with some low level gear tomorrow

mtb tripper
07-02-2014, 05:29 AM
in india, you