PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Giving an item to an NPC, not getting it back

QFuzzle
06-29-2014, 03:45 AM
My in game name is Quintle.
The issue is that I gave Moodoro Finharn the page 30 from Dylinn Starsine (not quite realizing I wasn't supposed to) but never received the page 30 back. I now have the combine container and page 34, but no page 30 to complete the quest with.

On numerous occasions I've given items to NPCs and not received them back, even if they don't use them. As far as I know, the quest works fine. It's just that now I'm short an item that is normally not easy to get. I petitioned in game, although at an hour when most people were asleep.

May I have the page 30 back, please? Thank you.

-Q

JayN
06-29-2014, 03:50 AM
The issue is that I gave Moodoro Finharn the page 30 from Dylinn Starsine (not quite realizing I wasn't supposed to) but never received the page 30 back. I now have the combine container and page 34, but no page 30 to complete the quest with.

On numerous occasions I've given items to NPCs and not received them back, even if they don't use them. As far as I know, the quest works fine. It's just that now I'm short an item that is normally not easy to get. I petitioned in game, although at an hour when most people were asleep.

-Q

No this was/is their lazy fix to item recharge bug sorry, be more careful please

nilbog
06-29-2014, 10:39 AM

-Q

You can create a petition/exploit post for reimbursement which will be evaluated by the server GMs.

No this was/is their lazy fix to item recharge bug sorry, be more careful please

No it's not. Non-pet NPCs did not return items until 2002. This behavior is working as intended.

QFuzzle
06-29-2014, 06:15 PM
Thank you, nilbog.