06-24-2014, 12:06 PM
you forgot wipe it clean

Kergan
06-24-2014, 12:51 PM
Jib admitting failure already?

Elderan
06-24-2014, 12:58 PM
+/- 3 days on all raid mobs that have 7 day spawn timer

So this morning was a good sample of what variance would be like on this server.

Server repoped with almost no notice. Nihilum had 13 people for VS on what you could say was a variance pop. No one else showed up.

Sektor
06-24-2014, 01:01 PM
So this morning was a good sample of what variance would be like on this server.

Server repoped with almost no notice. Nihilum had 13 people for VS on what you could say was a variance pop. No one else showed up.

I sent you my Criminal app, no response. I jay walked today and I drove through a red light, is that good enough?

no chewie dont
06-24-2014, 01:19 PM
http://images.rapgenius.com/2e357f99a63d8961bbc6adfa4fc70168.612x612x1.jpg

Colgate
06-24-2014, 01:36 PM

he's saying variance is good so we don't have raid mobs spawning at 4 AM for the next 3 months you dumb felon

Zemgus
06-24-2014, 02:05 PM
he's saying variance is good so we don't have raid mobs spawning at 4 AM for the next 3 months you dumb felon

pixels so good mmmm

Sheriff
06-24-2014, 02:08 PM
I sent you my Criminal app, no response. I jay walked today and I drove through a red light, is that good enough?

1. Take it to rants and flames.

2. Shouldn't you be looking for flowers and testing the cake?

Not_Kazowi
06-24-2014, 02:08 PM

Wowowow such mad

Great furious

Elderan
06-24-2014, 02:20 PM

I know you are not the brightest colgate, but you do understand that with variance the chance of a mob spawning outside prime time is greater than it spawning in prime time.

24 hours in a day. Prime time is about 8pm to 2am est. That means there are 18 hours outside prime time the mob could spawn.

For the slow people like Colgate.

25% chance to spawn in prime time with variance.
75% chance to spawn outside prime time with variance.

laite
06-24-2014, 02:21 PM

Your statement is so fucking worthless . /quote colgate

laite
06-24-2014, 02:23 PM
I know you are not the brightest colgate, but you do understand that with variance the chance of a mob spawning outside prime time is greater than it spawning in prime time.

24 hours in a day. Prime time is about 8pm to 2am est. That means there are 18 hours outside prime time the mob could spawn.

Everything in Kunark can be killed with 20, doesn't matter. All guilds are able to have 20 players show up at times other than "prime". As of right now other people simply have no incentive to log in because of 0 repops.

Colgate
06-24-2014, 02:27 PM

there is 0% chance for any mobs to spawn in primetime when the server is reset at 4 AM and will likely stay that way for 3+ months

wow you are incredibly dumb

laite
06-24-2014, 02:27 PM
The only thing that can save this server is Rogean realizing he needs to remove himself from the equation. You can't be the only person with control when you have no desire/time to trigger a script twice a month. A script which was supposed to be the solution to the server's growth, and when enacted showed great success.

Mac Drettj
06-24-2014, 02:29 PM
FUCKING LOVE 3AM Re POPSYISSSSSS

GETSOME BLUEBIES CALL DAT 45MAN AZRAEL BATPHONE

Zalaerian
06-24-2014, 02:43 PM
Felt good struttin around VP b4 work

Mac Drettj
06-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Felt good struttin around VP b4 work

Coffee and dragon kill points

The American dream

HippoNipple
06-24-2014, 02:56 PM
This wasn't a random repop right? It was intentionally done at off times to implement the updates. It was purposely done outside of prime time. The chances of having it in prime time is 0 because simulated repops don't happen on this server. It will most likely be a couple more months before more updates and a "sim" repop happens unless the server just accidentally crashes for some reason.

Elderan
06-24-2014, 02:57 PM
there is 0% chance for any mobs to spawn in primetime when the server is reset at 4 AM and will likely stay that way for 3+ months

wow you are incredibly dumb

Spawns were in prime time for 4 months.

Elderan
06-24-2014, 02:58 PM
Everything in Kunark can be killed with 20, doesn't matter. All guilds are able to have 20 players show up at times other than "prime". As of right now other people simply have no incentive to log in because of 0 repops.

Could have logged in this morning.

Cid
06-24-2014, 03:08 PM
If I only get to pick one thing, it's sure as hell isn't variance. It is Maturity. Your two guilds are not the whole server, more like 50%-ish. Variance only matters to the raiders, whereas Maturity would benefit everyone.

Stop bitching, stop finger pointing, stop accusing and insulting each other. Regardless of who started what and who retaliated, at this point both sides are guilty and you all act like spoiled little narcissists throwing temper tantrums. If there is a enough maturity to fill up a thimble between both guilds it sure as hell doesn't belong to anyone with power and integrity. Greed, hubris and vanity are the Holy Trinity both sides are worshipping now while justifying deplorable acts with the belief that your guild is the good guys and the other side deserves it.

Act like adults. Turn the other cheek and try some fucking diplomacy in earnest. I've been attacked tons and tons of times by people on both sides and killed a bunch by both. I don't plot revenge EVER. I sure as hell don't let it create a grudge that festers into irrational hatred over time.

You're more childish and anti-cooperation than the U.S. Congress, and that's not sad, it's pitiful. Fix your fucking selves instead of pointing at and blaming the other side. You're all like a giant episode of Scared Straight before they get a reality check.

Last I checked, this IS NOT reality, it's a game and in less than a second Rogean can flip a switch or pull a plug and take away all those pixels you paid for with your principles and honor and then you will have nothing. The only winner then will be the one who walks away with their head held high and their integrity intact.

The GLs and Officers on both sides need to sit down and wholeheartedly try to work out a compromise on something simple and work your way up from there. If you actually cared about your members and guilds you would have done this a long time ago, but you didn't because you have all forgotten that you are supposed to be working for the members and convinced yourselves in one way or another that your guilds and guildies exist to benefit you.

Anyone who says TL;DR is probably exactly the type of person I was talking about. If you were all children I would say you just need a good ass whipping, but a lot of you are older than me and have children. That's a disconcerting thought all by itself.

Mac Drettj
06-24-2014, 03:09 PM

Has nothing to do with awarding crown to rmters

Rip 45 man aZreal raids

Genedin
06-24-2014, 03:10 PM
Could have logged in this morning.

Sadly this is true. And I think Agatha's rant comes into play here.

All of the people with the ambition or ability to log in at 4am to do repops have joined nilly. There is no place for normal scheduled, or non-hardcore folks here.

Server is a 1 guild bluebox again and that's how the 80% of the box apparently likes it. GM's don't give a shit or they could have easily changed it.

I wish i didn't have an EQ addiction so I could stop logging in.

HippoNipple
06-24-2014, 03:17 PM
Sadly this is true. And I think Agatha's rant comes into play here.

All of the people with the ambition or ability to log in at 4am to do repops have joined nilly. There is no place for normal scheduled, or non-hardcore folks here.

Server is a 1 guild bluebox again and that's how the 80% of the box apparently likes it. GM's don't give a shit or they could have easily changed it.

I wish i didn't have an EQ addiction so I could stop logging in.

Makes sense. Logging in for 3+ years waiting for something to happen outside of Nihilum with spurts of action once every 3 months probably gets boring. Some might say make your own guild then but the majority of the people don't want to or shouldn't be making a guild themselves.

Genedin
06-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Makes sense. Logging in for 3+ years waiting for something to happen outside of Nihilum with spurts of action once every 3 months probably gets boring. Some might say make your own guild then but the majority of the people don't want to or shouldn't be making a guild themselves.

Or people make their own guilds and they are just absorbed by Nihilum. Frankly most people play this to explore everquest and end-game content and there is really only one option to do this unless you like being the underdog and have a warrior spirit.

Easiest way to get rid of the poor revolutionary force is to simply buy them off/assimilate them.

Mac Drettj
06-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Take it to tells

Edgat
06-24-2014, 04:36 PM
Pretty sure 6-7am eastern server resets on Tuesdays is as fucking classic as it gets.

I remember staying home from high school senior year and always being pissed because it would be patch day

heartbrand
06-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Pretty sure 6-7am eastern server resets on Tuesdays is as fucking classic as it gets.

I remember staying home from high school senior year and always being pissed because it would be patch day

Xer0
06-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Wowowow such mad

Great furious

are you really a grown ass man emulating doge memes?

If I only get to pick one thing, it's sure as hell isn't variance. It is Maturity.

A+

This guy knows his shit

FaithlessKR
06-24-2014, 07:47 PM
you forgot wipe it clean

Porz
06-25-2014, 03:29 PM
If I only get to pick one thing, it's sure as hell isn't variance. It is Maturity. Your two guilds are not the whole server, more like 50%-ish. Variance only matters to the raiders, whereas Maturity would benefit everyone.

Stop bitching, stop finger pointing, stop accusing and insulting each other. Regardless of who started what and who retaliated, at this point both sides are guilty and you all act like spoiled little narcissists throwing temper tantrums. If there is a enough maturity to fill up a thimble between both guilds it sure as hell doesn't belong to anyone with power and integrity. Greed, hubris and vanity are the Holy Trinity both sides are worshipping now while justifying deplorable acts with the belief that your guild is the good guys and the other side deserves it.

Act like adults. Turn the other cheek and try some fucking diplomacy in earnest. I've been attacked tons and tons of times by people on both sides and killed a bunch by both. I don't plot revenge EVER. I sure as hell don't let it create a grudge that festers into irrational hatred over time.

You're more childish and anti-cooperation than the U.S. Congress, and that's not sad, it's pitiful. Fix your fucking selves instead of pointing at and blaming the other side. You're all like a giant episode of Scared Straight before they get a reality check.

Last I checked, this IS NOT reality, it's a game and in less than a second Rogean can flip a switch or pull a plug and take away all those pixels you paid for with your principles and honor and then you will have nothing. The only winner then will be the one who walks away with their head held high and their integrity intact.

The GLs and Officers on both sides need to sit down and wholeheartedly try to work out a compromise on something simple and work your way up from there. If you actually cared about your members and guilds you would have done this a long time ago, but you didn't because you have all forgotten that you are supposed to be working for the members and convinced yourselves in one way or another that your guilds and guildies exist to benefit you.

Anyone who says TL;DR is probably exactly the type of person I was talking about. If you were all children I would say you just need a good ass whipping, but a lot of you are older than me and have children. That's a disconcerting thought all by itself.

Oh how much better this server would be. People bitch about population, Look in the mirror, when the first words a new person sees in ooc when they introduce themselves is fuck off, yeah your helping server growth.

Its a 15 year old game, emulated for people to relive and enjoy. Lighten the fuck up and enjoy it stop acting like this is life or death.

Smedy
06-25-2014, 04:14 PM
only one thing will save the box

http://microsites.schuelke.com/wet-wipe-preservation/media/bilder/inhalt/technical-wipes-quadrat.jpg

Drakaris
06-25-2014, 05:11 PM

Then where were you during server reset?

Drakaris
06-25-2014, 05:17 PM

+1 for classic server resets instead of this variance bullshit

Nirgon
06-25-2014, 05:22 PM
only one thing will save the box

http://microsites.schuelke.com/wet-wipe-preservation/media/bilder/inhalt/technical-wipes-quadrat.jpg

Why does the wiped clean surface have to be white

Utanven
06-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Azrael didn't contest / disbanded when the pops were on the timers set by them. What's the difference when it spawns? Nihilum on the other hand stayed strong while on the loosing end for a few months during which Azrael geared up rmters and quitters with the best loots and gave scraps if anything to applicants. Gee I wonder why none of them log on anymore.

Drakaris
06-25-2014, 05:28 PM

There needs to be maturity across the board. People need to stop creating low level pvp twinks to grief new players, but on the other hand people need to stop being butthurt about taking a pvp death. Pvp makes this server fun.

Colgate
06-25-2014, 05:30 PM
Azrael didn't contest / disbanded when the pops were on the timers set by them. What's the difference when it spawns? Nihilum on the other hand stayed strong while on the loosing end for a few months during which Azrael geared up rmters and quitters with the best loots and gave scraps if anything to applicants. Gee I wonder why none of them log on anymore.

wait, didn't nizzar get banned for RMT and then you guys PLed a new character to 60 within a few days and geared it out for him?

Drakaris
06-25-2014, 05:49 PM
wait, didn't nizzar get banned for RMT and then you guys PLed a new character to 60 within a few days and geared it out for him?

Wait, didn't sektors also rmt a bunch of stuff while in azrael but chose to get nihilum accounts banned out of revenge.

No clean whistles in either guild I'm afraid.

Sektor
06-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Wait, didn't sektors also rmt a bunch of stuff while in azrael but chose to get nihilum accounts banned out of revenge.

Love dem fake rumors.

p.s. Revenge is so bitter sweet, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Smedy
06-25-2014, 05:53 PM
Why does the wiped clean surface have to be white

what's the reason of cleaning brown/black? shit's already dirty and cannot be cleansed by jesus

only white knights will shine, wipe this shit clean

Nirgon
06-25-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm just saying it could be a brown counter top wiped clean