PDA

View Full Version : 34 necro spells

Duckwalk
06-23-2014, 02:02 PM
Looking for call of bones and invoke shadow.

Thanks for any help available.

Pudge
06-23-2014, 02:15 PM
It's very hard to find necro spells under 50

Zalaerian
06-23-2014, 02:21 PM
If you get the words I can do all combines at no charge

HippoNipple
06-23-2014, 02:32 PM
With exp bonus those levels go by so quick so the mobs dropping those words aren't farmed enough. I would definitely keep an eye out for the call of bones research words, which I think are more common anyways, and forget the pet and get level 39. Get in a group and hit 39 in 1-2 nights.

Potus
06-23-2014, 02:33 PM
I combined Call of Bones last night for another necro, I don't charge either.

Genedin
06-23-2014, 02:33 PM
With exp bonus those levels go by so quick so the mobs dropping those words aren't farmed enough. I would definitely keep an eye out for the call of bones research words, which I think are more common anyways, and forget the pet and get level 39. Get in a group and hit 39 in 1-2 nights.

this, dont even worry about research pet spells only worry about the spells you will need late game. you can literally group 1-50 in a week or two

Zalaerian
06-23-2014, 03:53 PM
You'll want COB at 60 to mix in w the AoN armies

Mac Drettj
06-23-2014, 03:54 PM
Can't wait for golem to drop loot

Feelers?

Cid
06-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Duck, I should have Words of Motion and Endurance on Yawgmoth for sure and possibly Neglect as well. If I can catch you on tonight I will gladly make you every spell I can for free.
I am not sure if Duckwalk is the name of your necro, so if you could put Neefin, Cidisius and Yawgmoth on your friends list, if only temporarily, and send me a tell if you see me on and hopefully I can get you whichever research spells you are missing.

Potus
06-23-2014, 09:30 PM
With exp bonus those levels go by so quick so the mobs dropping those words aren't farmed enough.

Wait, wait, wait, isn't this one of the reasons the devs nerfed the EXP bonus in the first place?

Cid
06-23-2014, 10:12 PM
I have a couple bags full of Words for the research only necro spells. I just check merchants all over with different toons.

Highkeep is the best for 20, 24, and often 29 words.
Rathe Mountains is usually good for lvl 34 words
Ocean of Tears and Solusek B for 39-44 words
Erudin Palace, Felwithe, Oggok and North Freeport are usually the best spots to find 49 words.

I would regularly check 200ish merchants only because firepots make my guys 20 times more mobile. Those are the best zones for finding specific lvl ranges but I have found rare Words pretty much everywhere. ALWAYS check around banks, and sort by quantity so you don't have to scroll down nearly as much.

Also, Duckwalk I made a copy of the pet for you, but I am lacking Neglect and Burnishing for CoB and DMF. I will try to find them tonight if you get on. I'll probably be on Neefin when I get back on.

Potus
06-23-2014, 10:15 PM
I found some sweet words in Erudin, yet to hit the jackpot in NFP or Felwithe. Are people selling words near the bank in Felwithe or am I missing a merchant?

HippoNipple
06-23-2014, 10:41 PM
Wait, wait, wait, isn't this one of the reasons the devs nerfed the EXP bonus in the first place?

Maybe, turns out having half the population is a bigger problem than level 34 necro pets. Who would have figured.