PDA

View Full Version : For those that questioned Salem's integrity

Pages : [1] 2

laite
06-19-2014, 09:03 PM
I hope that Salem and the GM's are able to resolve the Ban issue on their own. The purpose behind this post is purely to clear Salem's good name, as whether you like him or not, you have to recognize he is an elite player who simply wouldn't rely on those tactics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lgFLtZoSx4 (The original accusation)

Watch the video in HD, and closely observe the malosini ICON. You will see lithiuum just as my screenshot below displays it. 12 second mark is around where he appears. Look for the red name, shouldn't have much trouble finding it.

http://puu.sh/9Bq3O/a7190c682e.jpg

There he is, at the bottom of the pool as we insisted from the very beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJDMvlPUwLQ

Please watch the video carefully and also take into account how Teeks' UI plays a role in limited visibility. We took the time to show what actually happened in the video. Enjoy !

Feniggles
06-19-2014, 09:07 PM
wrong forum, stop evading forum ban maggot

Xer0
06-19-2014, 09:08 PM
lol

"he's elite"

But can he hack the gibson?

mikemandella
06-19-2014, 09:21 PM
GM's make mistakes too.. I hope this can actually get a fair appeal and review. I'll leave the critique others..

iiNGloriouS
06-19-2014, 09:26 PM
Salem, the True Ruler of Rile. Clean Whistle Extraordinaire.

Feniggles
06-19-2014, 09:27 PM
GM's make mistakes too.. I hope this can actually get a fair appeal and review. I'll leave the critique others..

i have sigs turned off now i cant see -oppressor. so disappointed

heartbrand
06-19-2014, 09:37 PM
Sorry I don't click links I don't recognize

Giovanni
06-19-2014, 09:40 PM
Where can I get the Teeks UI?

iiNGloriouS
06-19-2014, 09:50 PM
Where can I get the Teeks UI?

top lel

Xer0
06-19-2014, 09:59 PM
top lel

oh damn who let these people on the internet.

Kergan
06-19-2014, 10:45 PM
You really shouldn't make a thread regarding this, use the petition forum. In fact, you shouldn't do shit - Salem should.

laite
06-19-2014, 10:55 PM
You really shouldn't make a thread regarding this, use the petition forum. In fact, you shouldn't do shit - Salem should.

Salem and the staff are already addressing the petition aspect of this incident. The purpose behind this post as addressed in the title is to clarify to the player base what actually occurred, and to educate people about how not everything is hax. Hopefully people will see this scenario and not be quick to jump to conclusions, but instead engage other players in dialogue over the situation. Oh yeah, and also to clear Salem's good name.

I know you like to view yourself as a non biased guy and a voice of reason. How do you feel about what is being presented ?

Greegon
06-19-2014, 11:18 PM
free salem, a true box hero and pal

Pitborn
06-19-2014, 11:32 PM
Requesting remix by Smedy Spielberg with cameos of flaming wheelchairs and german techno.

Combobreaker
06-19-2014, 11:40 PM

fiegi 8.0
06-19-2014, 11:50 PM
ghosting is illegal? lame

next lvl tactic imo

HippoNipple
06-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Peeping and Jebus need bans, they are screen dragging in that video.

iiNGloriouS
06-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Peeping and Jebus need bans, they are screen dragging in that video.

Dacuk
06-20-2014, 12:40 AM

mostbitter
06-20-2014, 02:11 AM
Salem deserves a ban, if not for ghosting then for boxing just the same as most people in azrael

Colgate
06-20-2014, 02:13 AM
yeah, and you deserve a ban for wasting the GMs' time with boy who cried wolf bullshit petitions about people who stole items from you that you never owned as well as several month long real life harassment

o wait you did get banned LOL

mostbitter
06-20-2014, 02:19 AM
yeah, and you deserve a ban for wasting the GMs' time with boy who cried wolf bullshit petitions about people who stole items from you that you never owned as well as several month long real life harassment

o wait you did get banned LOL

Cheater supporting other cheaters cus they're on his side.

FaithlessKR
06-20-2014, 02:51 AM

Laughable

Pudge
06-20-2014, 03:34 AM
It's getting harder and harder for me to read all these posts.. But without reading the 2ns half of the thread, just have to salem is alefir player and any ban here is unjust. I did see the original vid and it does look like a wtf moment but Salem would never, has never, etc slmessed with that shit. A true white knight. And now banned, under nizzy's supervision.

Colgate
06-20-2014, 03:39 AM

would luv 2 hear what kind of cheater you claim i am

8)

FaithlessKR
06-20-2014, 03:40 AM
Approximately 5% extra movespeed?

iiNGloriouS
06-20-2014, 03:45 AM
I heard it was 6%.

Nirgon
06-20-2014, 04:06 AM
Donny get the fucking ludes

Feniggles
06-20-2014, 06:59 AM
It's getting harder and harder for me to read all these posts.. But without reading the 2ns half of the thread, just have to salem is alefir player and any ban here is unjust. I did see the original vid and it does look like a wtf moment but Salem would never, has never, etc slmessed with that shit. A true white knight. And now banned, under nizzy's supervision.

ignore your guildleader and half the forum posts go away!

Agatha
06-20-2014, 07:23 AM
uhh, that was still screen dragging? the poof still happened. he just didnt go as far. 100% screen drag.

Zooey
06-20-2014, 08:10 AM
looks like its still bullshit to me. these type of players make it really hard to enjoy the pvp aspect of the game.

Zalaerian
06-20-2014, 08:23 AM
Dat screen drag tho

Tekay
06-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Sick Photoshop. Why can't I find that screen shot in the video? hrmmm...

Tekay
06-20-2014, 09:18 AM
at 12 seconds it's the exact same positioning of the crocodiles in the video as the screenshot. however, in the video there is no Lithiuum (since he was screen dragging on top of water), and in the screen shot there is a photo shopped picture of Lithiuum! Neat trick guys. lol now i see why salem msg me for the video, so he could try some more underhanded shit, and try to save face after getting rick rolled by me

laite
06-20-2014, 09:19 AM
Sick Photoshop. Why can't I find that screen shot in the video? hrmmm...

Its there. Follow the instructions I provided. If you want when I get off work I will stream me finding the exact frame for you. I will put my aon on it that its there dude, just kwep looking.

laite
06-20-2014, 09:23 AM
Not trying to troll you, bug there can be a million frames in a second. Pausing it at 12 seconds doesntmean u got the right frame.

Agatha
06-20-2014, 09:30 AM
it doesn't matter if lithium is at the bottom of the pool, or anywhere, he disappears at the point of origin, and appears later in the video.

pointing out that lithium is at the bottom of the pool at one frame doesn't mean jack. It just further proves he did it. The fact that we are playing frame-hunt for were he is further proves the screen drag, if he didn't there would be no question to where he was. sorry. fail.

Let this be a lesson to all azrael members, I used to be in azrael, i know how shit works over there, lite and the higher ups do alot of scummy shit, and teach you to do it aswell. You might want to think before going down that road, because now lithium is banned. and so will you.

Gaffin 7.0
06-20-2014, 09:35 AM
Why do you post on 2 diff forum acc's agatha its weird

Vile
06-20-2014, 09:45 AM
at 12 seconds it's the exact same positioning of the crocodiles in the video as the screenshot. however, in the video there is no Lithiuum (since he was screen dragging on top of water), and in the screen shot there is a photo shopped picture of Lithiuum! Neat trick guys. lol now i see why salem msg me for the video, so he could try some more underhanded shit, and try to save face after getting rick rolled by me

I see him there at 12 secs.. it's really quick and hard to see..

http://i58.tinypic.com/fa3i3p.png

Tassador
06-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Who cares??? Let the gms decide do it through the forum with a petition and if it doesn't work out for you because you are cheating. Start over or stop playing.

Can we handle one ban on red with some mother fucking class?

laite
06-20-2014, 10:06 AM
Who cares??? Let the gms decide do it through the forum with a petition and if it doesn't work out for you because you are cheating. Start over or stop playing.

Can we handle one ban on red with some mother fucking class?

Read op

Agatha
06-20-2014, 10:16 AM
Why do you post on 2 diff forum acc's agatha its weird

u realize thats not me right?

Zooey
06-20-2014, 10:18 AM
u realize thats not me right?

yes it is nerd.

Genedin
06-20-2014, 10:22 AM
haha oh god he has gone off the deep end

heartbrand
06-20-2014, 10:25 AM
If you people put even half the effort into real life that you put into CSI: Norrath, you'd be a lot better off.

Agatha
06-20-2014, 10:37 AM
the person who posts under the zooey accnt name is a RL friend of mine who plays EQ, he likes to play on the fact that every single friend of mine ends up being "agatha" ie tarran/fasterfeet/tudamil.

Gaffin 7.0
06-20-2014, 10:39 AM
your not fooling anyone i know 100 % its you from tells in SS. personality disorders are a critical stage in drug addiction

Tassador
06-20-2014, 10:40 AM
What is screen dragging? I don't know half the cockamamie shit you all do.

laite
06-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Grats agatha. You got gaffin to take the bait on your attention seeking tour. I think thats as good as it will get, savor it.

HippoNipple
06-20-2014, 10:43 AM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-06-08/1244447517457.gif

Agatha
06-20-2014, 10:43 AM
u will adress "gaffin" as his assigned name from here on out lite, its mr sniffles 2 u.

Gaffin 7.0
06-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Savor Daflavor

Pudge
06-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Maybe you missed more frames of Salem at the bottom of the pool because of your UI? 100℅ opacity.

Tekay
06-20-2014, 10:47 AM
There he is, at the bottom of the pool as we insisted from the very beginning.

Please watch the video carefully and also take into account how Teeks' UI plays a role in limited visibility. We took the time to show what actually happened in the video. Enjoy !

HAHAHA omg I can't believe you guys!! this video is a horrible attempt to justify cheating. no ui to blame, no cleaver swimming tactics. you can't even replicate what happened properly. how about showing a video not in slow motion which looses the effect of Lithiuum speeding off at a hundred miles an hour! Not once did you replicate a character speeding off into a wall. All you show is people swimming down fast lol.

Tekay
06-20-2014, 10:49 AM
i wonder how many hours it took for you guys to get the proper footage to try and mask this blatant cheating...

laite
06-20-2014, 10:53 AM
HAHAHA omg I can't believe you guys!! this video is a horrible attempt to justify cheating. no ui to blame, no cleaver swimming tactics. you can't even replicate what happened properly. how about showing a video not in slow motion which looses the effect of Lithiuum speeding off at a hundred miles an hour! Not once did you replicate a character speeding off into a wall. All you show is people swimming down fast lol.

They

So you are letting go of the Photoshop argument you were so adamant about an hour ago ? I will worj with you stwp by step through all of this.

HippoNipple
06-20-2014, 10:56 AM
i wonder how many hours it took for you guys to get the proper footage to try and mask this blatant cheating...

Time has no meaning in the land of Norrath. If you know what time of day it is in the real world you're gonna have a bad time.

Tekay
06-20-2014, 11:00 AM
I noticed him at the bottom of the screen, for a millisecond? why does no one else do that I play against? and then he was gone. how does that help your case? his character is all ghosting around because he manipulated the game's mechanics.

your buddy got banned for cheating. let it be a lesson to everyone. people need to be made an example of, as a deterrent.

might as well be photoshopped how stupid it is that he appears at the bottom of the water, and then at the top, after running a million miles an hour into a wall. why couldnt you replicate that? won't you please have salem demonstrate by screen dragging again? lol

Colgate
06-20-2014, 11:01 AM
do you know what screendragging even does/looks like?

i don't think you do

Tekay
06-20-2014, 11:04 AM
yeah it's in the video

Tekay
06-20-2014, 11:05 AM
i just want to know why he sped off like he did in my video, and not once in laite's version?

hagard
06-20-2014, 11:08 AM
u really dotn understand screen drags u fuxin moran

Tekay
06-20-2014, 11:08 AM
oh yeah, and can you replicate a character being at a spot for a millisecond, and then disappear? i'd like to see that too. since you know, he was spotted at a location (just for an instant), and then mysteriously gone the next without changing where I was looking? that puzzles me too

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 11:19 AM
Not trying to troll you, bug there can be a million frames in a second. Pausing it at 12 seconds doesntmean u got the right frame.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/08/Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

Agatha
06-20-2014, 11:24 AM
i think the only right thing to do is for salem to trade one of his own accounts to be banned instead of someone elses.

a real man would make this right.

HippoNipple
06-20-2014, 11:27 AM
i think the only right thing to do is for salem to trade one of his own accounts to be banned instead of someone elses.

a real man would make this right.

Should just PL one back up to 60 in a few days with BiS. Could have been 30 already in the time it took to make that video.

laite
06-20-2014, 11:27 AM
oh yeah, and can you replicate a character being at a spot for a millisecond, and then disappear? i'd like to see that too. since you know, he was spotted at a location (just for an instant), and then mysteriously gone the next without changing where I was looking? that puzzles me too

Ghosting has never been associated with speed burst appearances. Swimming on the other hand is notorious for that graphical glitch. You need to stop further emotionally investing yourself into this

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 11:28 AM
cool art project, but your video only proves the difference between what you claim an what lithiumm did

heartbrand
06-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Tells people to stop emotionally investing // has made 500 posts in last 24 hours on subject including a venn diagram / photo collage / masters thesis.

Tekay
06-20-2014, 12:04 PM
Ghosting has never been associated with speed burst appearances. Swimming on the other hand is notorious for that graphical glitch. You need to stop further emotionally investing yourself into this

Pot calling the kettle black.

your members need to stop cheating, and take a hint. when you cheat, you ruin the integrity of the game, and the GM's deal with that how they wish.

Kergan
06-20-2014, 12:14 PM
Salem and the staff are already addressing the petition aspect of this incident. The purpose behind this post as addressed in the title is to clarify to the player base what actually occurred, and to educate people about how not everything is hax. Hopefully people will see this scenario and not be quick to jump to conclusions, but instead engage other players in dialogue over the situation. Oh yeah, and also to clear Salem's good name.

I know you like to view yourself as a non biased guy and a voice of reason. How do you feel about what is being presented ?

I wouldn't have banned him for what I saw in the videos.

Tekay
06-20-2014, 12:15 PM
LOL man I just got home and I've been watching this video frame by frame... I looked exactly where Lithiuum was supposed to be, had he actually swam down. He wasn't there. But then a few frames later he appears in a spot that I had already checked.

Unfortunately, you guys can't talk/post your way out of this one. The proofs in the pudding as they say. I have the original fraps, and will provide to GMs if they require a more thorough examination of what took place. Although, based on the many inconsistencies which can't be replicated, I'd say it's time to reroll. Hopefully a lesson learned, and a warning to others out there tempted by the prospects of cheating to help them in PvP.

laite
06-20-2014, 12:19 PM
cheating is bad, noone is in disagreement here. Which is why I have gone through the toruble of letting you know that Lithiuum was there, and then further guiding you through your accusations of photoshop. We showed you where he was present, how your UI which blocks half the screen didnt allow you to see him sink, and now we will educate you on actual ghosting.

As Colgate stated, I do not believe you have any actual experience with ghosting (good for you ). But when a player ghosts they disappear from the screen and appear somewher else, with absolutely 0 speed boost involvement.

You have to keep in mind one very important thing, this is an old ass client. Swimming is notorious for being glitchy from a graphical stand point. The accelerated apperance is something all of us veterans have experienced.

You need to be honest with yourself and admit that at this point in time you being correct has become closely tide up with your pride. Just because we disprove your original argument, and then the follow up argument (photoshop) as well does not mean you should act like those were never your original motives. Admit you were incorrect instead of "hahahha the video is stupid". At that point in time we can continue to guide you through your additional game mechanic misconceptions.

At the end of this you are gonna come out with a spankin new UI and a better understanding of Everquest, and the server will prosper from a prime example of how skills is not hax.

Not_Kazowi
06-20-2014, 12:20 PM
Lots of emotion and effort put into elf adventure

laite
06-20-2014, 12:21 PM
I wouldn't have banned him for what I saw in the videos.

Thank you for your honesty. I will be sure to reciprocate it next time you are addressing an important issue.

that shit better be important, though.

Elderan
06-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Ghosting = intentionally causing network connection loss while moving. This makes you appear to freeze to all others players around. Then appearing at the location the player ran to when the connection is restored. This is normally used to get past mobs without aggroing them. This is how people get past see invis mobs in seb and vp for example.

Screen dragging = While playing in windows mode and running the user clicks and holds the windows form border. This causes the player to appear to continue to run forward to all players within view when in fact they are standing still. When the screen is released the player is at the spot they clicked on the window. This is normally used in PVP to throw someone pursuing you off and works extremely well against melee. The server shows the player running one direction when in fact they are standing still.

This is not ghosting.

However it's clearly screen dragging. The monk is following the shaman. The shaman runs over the water, clicks the windows form border which shows the shaman running towards the wall when in fact they are standing still. The shaman then releases the window and swims down having thrown off the monk.

Sirken has made it clear that ghosting and screen dragging are illegal on this server.

heartbrand
06-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Lots of emotion and effort put into elf adventure

Tekay
06-20-2014, 12:44 PM
cheating is bad, noone is in disagreement here. Which is why I have gone through the toruble of letting you know that Lithiuum was there, and then further guiding you through your accusations of photoshop. We showed you where he was present, how your UI which blocks half the screen didnt allow you to see him sink, and now we will educate you on actual ghosting.

As Colgate stated, I do not believe you have any actual experience with ghosting (good for you ). But when a player ghosts they disappear from the screen and appear somewher else, with absolutely 0 speed boost involvement.

You have to keep in mind one very important thing, this is an old ass client. Swimming is notorious for being glitchy from a graphical stand point. The accelerated apperance is something all of us veterans have experienced.

You need to be honest with yourself and admit that at this point in time you being correct has become closely tide up with your pride. Just because we disprove your original argument, and then the follow up argument (photoshop) as well does not mean you should act like those were never your original motives. Admit you were incorrect instead of "hahahha the video is stupid". At that point in time we can continue to guide you through your additional game mechanic misconceptions.

At the end of this you are gonna come out with a spankin new UI and a better understanding of Everquest, and the server will prosper from a prime example of how skills is not hax.

That's a very patronizing post lite. I will defend my position of what happened. If you want to keep it professional, we can keep it professional. The seriousness of your tone implies that's how you wish to keep things. So let's move this to a closed-discussion with the GM's, if that's how this needs to be handled.

Otherwise, keep promoting this post, and be guilty for your own allegations.

laite
06-20-2014, 12:44 PM
Screen dragging = While playing in windows mode and running the user clicks and holds the windows form border. This causes the player to appear to continue to run forward to all players within view when in fact they are standing still. When the screen is released the player is at the spot they clicked on the window. This is normally used in PVP to throw someone pursuing you off and works extremely well against melee. The server shows the player running one direction when in fact they are standing still.

Wrong. On this server the act of screendragging does not make it appear as if the character is continuing to go forward, ghosting is the one that has that effect, which is why when someone is going linkdead you keep seeing them running and then warping back to the anchor point. When a player screendrags their character immidiately disappears and then reappears when the screen is released, the player appears where the character would have been with that continued trajectory. The act of screendragging does not cause the server to stop recieving movement packets, thus the character advances to another location, it does not spawn where it started dragging as you are suggesting.

laite
06-20-2014, 12:48 PM
That's a very patronizing post lite. I will defend my position of what happened. If you want to keep it professional, we can keep it professional. The seriousness of your tone implies that's how you wish to keep things. So let's move this to a closed-discussion with the GM's, if that's how this needs to be handled.

Otherwise, keep promoting this post, and be guilty for your own allegations.

I had every intention of keeping this professional, until you came into the thread with LOLZ omg Haxor photoshop!! just to realise you were wrong an hour later. Your attitude towards the matter will have a direct corrilation with how I interact with you.

heartbrand
06-20-2014, 12:51 PM
ya bros keeping an imaginary elf sim with 150 players professional ya all. holy fuck dude no wonder you are an unemployed illegal alien.

need to get fucking red con sheriff joe on the case here imo

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_w3Tatrd1PU/UaZrH2sGuYI/AAAAAAAASNk/3skpK9Fop3g/s1600/Maricopa-County-Sheriff-Joe-Arpaio.jpg

laite
06-20-2014, 12:58 PM
http://cdn.necolebitchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Lance-Stephenson-Lebron-James-ear-blow-2.jpg

to my 2 top individuals that follow me around the forums like lost puppies <3. you know who you are

Not_Kazowi
06-20-2014, 01:02 PM
So you're a loser? Lebron just lost finals fyi

Super Hater
06-20-2014, 01:08 PM
So you're a loser? Lebron just lost finals fyi

Makes 80million a year and elf dork calls him loser. Nerd perception be all fuct up.

Elderan
06-20-2014, 01:12 PM
Wrong. On this server the act of screendragging does not make it appear as if the character is continuing to go forward. When a player screendrags their character immidiately disappears and then reappears when the screen is released, the player appears where the character would have been with that continued trajectory. The act of screendragging does not cause the server to stop recieving movement packets, thus the character advances to another location, it does not spawn where it started dragging as you are suggesting.

This is wrong, and I will prove it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5EhEfRIXcI&feature=youtube_gdata

In this video the player clicks on the windows border while running at the stump. The game shows that the player is still running forward. Once the click is released the player shows at the point they started the drag, the stump. There are three examples in the video.

This video shows exactly what the original Salem video shows.

Greegon
06-20-2014, 01:36 PM
whew, couldn't even read the drivel posted in this thread, let's stick to the point here:

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 02:02 PM
Lite defending salem as if lite was standing over his shoulder irl watching it

Darksinga
06-20-2014, 02:14 PM
in the replicated videos you can actually see your guildies swim down whereas in the original he just poofs. Not sure if you guys are helping the dude out here or burying him.

Jib
06-20-2014, 02:21 PM
read about 1/3 this thread. salem is a saint and a pro

Elderan
06-20-2014, 02:23 PM
Well not entirely in terms of Ghosting, basically the server loses your position and then re-aquires it away from it's original point. Yes usually done from loss of connection. So it can appear like your frozen there or like you teleported away from the spot.

But essentially true!

He definitely was not screen dragging as it appears like he disappeared, but can it be discerned that he was certainly ghosting..No!

Swimming down or up in EQ happens at insane speeds on this server so if he suddenly veered down it could look like he disappeared. I'm not saying he wasn't ghosting for sure because IDK! Just saying that this isn't really a cut and dry clear case from the video.

Watch my example video. If you are following someone and they screen drag it will appear as if they are running forward when in fact they have stopped. Once they stop the dragging they will then poof, when in reality they are behind you. If you are playing 1st person or close 3rd person they would then be out of your view.

This is exactly what happened on the video. He dragged, stopped dragging and then swam down out of Teeks view.

Example screen dragging video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5EhEfRIXcI&feature=youtube_gdata

Koota
06-20-2014, 02:30 PM
Boom

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 02:31 PM
I watched but can't seem to find any footage of Lithiuum appearing back at the spot he disappeared from, am I missing it?

Elderan
06-20-2014, 02:36 PM
I watched but can't seem to find any footage of Lithiuum appearing back at the spot he disappeared from, am I missing it?

The spot would have been behind Teeks, closer to the tunnel, out of his view.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 02:38 PM
So it wasn't Fraps'd?

This video shows that you can disappear off of someones screen just by swimming down - and as you can see in Teek's video, and have come to agree with yourself, I did indeed swim down.

Colgate
06-20-2014, 02:42 PM
isn't elderan one of those faggots that talks about how pathetic petitionquest is?

here he is grasping at straws in the face of video proof in order to get a player that shits all over him and his guildmates in-game on a daily basis banned

pathetic

teeks seemed like a decent guy when he was chatting me up right when he joined the server

then he joined nihilum and fits right in with his crybaby "omg ur haxing thats y u beat me!!" mindset

congratulations, you are in the same tier of player as rallyd, hectorchrist, qazzaz, drakar, tune, ganka, nizzar, etc.

Elderan
06-20-2014, 02:43 PM
So it wasn't Fraps'd?

This video shows that you can disappear off of someones screen just by swimming down - and as you can see in Teek's video, and have come to agree with yourself, I did indeed swim down.

The video shows some warping which strafing can cause. However it never comes close to showing the classic screen drag element of the client showing the player running one direction and then disappearing out of a large view.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 02:46 PM
It does 4 times over? 4 times in a row different people are strafing across the water then disappear from in front of someone reappearing either at the bottom of their field of vision, or off the screen entirely. Given Teek's UI if I had appeared on the bottom of the screen he would not have seen it due to it obscuring 1/3rd of his vision

mostbitter
as if lite a known ghoster vpn vmware abuser should be who we trust about who is cheating

Elderan
isn't elderan one of those faggots that talks about how pathetic petitionquest is?

here he is grasping at straws in the face of video proof in order to get a player that shits all over him and his guildmates in-game on a daily basis banned

pathetic

teeks seemed like a decent guy when he was chatting me up right when he joined the server

then he joined nihilum and fits right in with his crybaby "omg ur haxing thats y u beat me!!" mindset

congratulations, you are in the same tier of player as rallyd, hectorchrist, qazzaz, drakar, tune, ganka, nizzar, etc.

I am not a fan of petitioning to get people banned. I have said many times even to GMS that I never wanted to get Lite banned for all of his two boxing. I just wanted him to stop doing it.

Salem is known for this, he does it all the time. I don't want Salem to quit or even get perma banned. I just want him to stop doing this among with other things (training).

Elderan
06-20-2014, 02:48 PM
It does 4 times over? 4 times in a row different people are strafing across the water then disappear from in front of someone reappearing either at the bottom of their field of vision, or off the screen entirely. Given Teek's UI if I had appeared on the bottom of the screen he would not have seen it due to his UI obscuring 1/3rd of his vision

In ever instance they poof within a few feet of the player following them. In every case but one you could see the player in the water.

In Teeks video he has a clear view the entire time so if it was similar he would have seen it.

Colgate
06-20-2014, 02:49 PM
in teeks's own video you can see lithiuum down in the water

case closed dawgs, anyone who argues against this is either trolling or retarded

probably retarded

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 02:52 PM
In every case but the one in which you don't see me (actually me playing) - the players continue to swim forward, but in the situation you do not see me, as well as the one I was in with Teeks, I swam in the opposite direction I was running. Teeks does not look behind him at first. The corner I chose to cast torpor in is behind and to the right of where I disappeared from, and you can see me casting it in the video he posted of me supposedly screen dragging.

thx Colgate/Syft, answered for me.

bl0rg
06-20-2014, 02:54 PM
no point even screen dragging in this scenario when your ontop of a pool of water with Z axis buggin right at your doorstep. Any good player would know this.

Elderan
06-20-2014, 02:55 PM
In every case but the one in which you don't see me (actually me playing) - the players continue to swim forward, but in the situation you do not see me, as well as the one I was in with Teeks, I swam in the opposite direction I was running. Teeks does not look behind him at first. The corner I chose to cast torpor in is behind and to the right of where I disappeared from, and you can see me casting it in the video he posted of me supposedly screen dragging.

thx Colgate/Syft, answered for me.

Honest question, how long was lith banned for this?

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 02:56 PM
Honest answer, he still is.

HippoNipple
06-20-2014, 02:59 PM
Unless the video caught him appearing behind teeks there is no way to prove he actually screen dragged.

He could have lagged, teeks could have lagged. Could have missed him swimming down, too much reasonable doubt to say he should be banned. I could understand maybe a suspension as a warning because it's unclear!

But a ban over such a lack of evidence nah!

I actually agree with Syft on this one. The video of Lithium looks the worst out of all these examples (none of the recreations of this showed someone moving as fast or as far as Lithium seemed to move when swimming straight down), which is pretty bad since I'm sure they were at this forever trying to find a couple clips that looked just right but a ban from this evidence alone is pretty strict. We are also assuming this is the only evidence the GMs had which may or may not be correct.

If people think this server is already crap it is really going to be shit if people actually use ghosting/screen dragging in PvP. If cases like this come up in the future and GMs are 100% sure this is being used the players do need to be banned along with every character they have logged into. Way worse than RMT in my opinion.

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 03:00 PM
Lites video you can clearly see people swimming down.

In Teeks petition video you can clearly see lithiumm accelerating and poofing. Most likely caused by snapping back from a Window drag.

Truth be told banquest is stupid and nobody should be Involved. But considering azrael has Filthy whistles while pointing fingers, I think it's fair to expect equal punishment.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 03:02 PM
Already been adressed Retti, if Lithiuum was in front of Teeks in the water, he would not have been seen because his UI literally blocked 1/3rd of his screen.

Furthermore in none of the examples shown by Elderan, does the character screendragging speed up. However in the examples shown of characters swimming across the water, all speed up.

Elderan
06-20-2014, 03:04 PM

In Teeks petition video you can clearly see lithiumm accelerating and poofing. Most likely caused by snapping back from a Window drag.

Truth be told banquest is stupid and nobody should be Involved. But considering azrael has Filthy whistles while pointing fingers, I think it's fair to expect equal punishment.

I never like to see people banned. But ghosting and screen dragging has gotten so bad that some people have to be banned to convince people to stop doing it.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Yeah I agree with Elderan, in the 2 weeks prior to Lithiuum being banned, during the time frame that Beastagor was banned for training Hoshkar (which was later proved to the GM's I didn't do), both Raenys and Drez screendragged to try and avoid dying to me on my rogue.

I doubt either will be now after I ate this ban.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 03:10 PM
But we have to be careful not to just toss bans around.

2 weeks prior to Lithiuum being banned, during the time frame that Beastagor was banned for training Hoshkar (which was later proved to the GM's I didn't do)

i feel ya

Elderan
06-20-2014, 03:17 PM
Already been adressed Retti, if Lithiuum was in front of Teeks in the water, he would not have been seen because his UI literally blocked 1/3rd of his screen.

Furthermore in none of the examples shown by Elderan, does the character screendragging speed up. However in the examples shown of characters swimming across the water, all speed up.

Listen, I only ever base my opinions on evidence and I am completely unbiased when facts are in front of me. So I took the time and watched your video about 5 times, breaking each one down.

Every time someone in your video warped, they warped down into the water and only slightly ahead of their prior position. This is strafe warping and very common to see in pvp as it is legal. None of your examples looked like the Teeks video. If Teeks had shown anyone in our guild an example of what you did in your example video then no one would have said screen drag.

Elderan
06-20-2014, 03:19 PM
I agree that if someone is definitely caught dragging or ghosting they should be banned. But this video just isn't enough to prove that.

But we have to be careful not to just toss bans around. I mean I've lagged once and appeared to be ghosting wasn't intentional at all! My connection just fell to shit athe worst possible time I went Link and thought I ate it! No one was more shocked then me to log back in and find I didn't die!

You can tell someone ghosting vs screen dragging easy. No one ghost in pvp anyway, they do in pve though just ask Brainz and others how they farm seb.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 03:23 PM
if Lithiuum was in front of Teeks in the water, he would not have been seen because his UI literally blocked 1/3rd of his screen.

Elderan
06-20-2014, 03:27 PM
if Lithiuum was in front of Teeks in the water, he would not have been seen because his UI literally blocked 1/3rd of his screen.

In all of your examples the person warped from top to water at the point they disappeared on top of the water. In Teeks video your shaman did not disappear on top of the water until almost the wall. Even though Teeks UI blocked the lower portion closest to him, it had a clear view of the wall and water below it where your shaman poofed.

LulzSect
06-20-2014, 03:28 PM
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp170/johnvon28/thththspaceballs2.gif

FaithlessKR
06-20-2014, 03:34 PM

If he was screendragging, and it works the way that Elderan is trying to imply, then there's no way Lithiuum should be in the water casting torpor in the video. It was not a photoshopped incident, I'm looking at the video right now at 12 seconds and see Lithiuum, Vile posted a screenshot from the web as well showing it.

Teeks got outplayed, and his UI is hindering his ability to play the game properly. He should probably work on that before crying wolf on players who are clearly better than him.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Understood but as previously mentioned most of the people I had swim down to demonstrate the graphical bug just swam down while still swimming forward.

The example shown of Lite following me on Beastagor, swimming in the opposite direction showed quite the difference. Frame by frame for you :

Gaanon swimming forward :

http://i.imgur.com/CcBpypt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7WnfZkN.jpg

In this example your argument would hold strong, Gaanon appeared right below where he was in the water, and probably had I been further back I still would of seen him even with an atrocious UI

--------------------

Beastagor (myself) swimming in the opposite direction I was running

http://i.imgur.com/TonBlPc.png

http://i.imgur.com/fexnvQB.png

Here you can see me changing direction while appearing under the water in another direction, literally .04 seconds in between those two pictures (check the video editor time line), and on the frame .04 seconds after that I'm off the screen entirely, this would be another example of finding LIthiuum in Teeks original video. It is very possible to disappear as shown in Teeks video without screendragging.

EDIT: Hopefully I don't have to make another video to demonstrate this further.

Elderan
06-20-2014, 03:40 PM
If he was screendragging, and it works the way that Elderan is trying to imply, then there's no way Lithiuum should be in the water casting torpor in the video. It was not a photoshopped incident, I'm looking at the video right now at 12 seconds and see Lithiuum, Vile posted a screenshot from the web as well showing it.

Teeks got outplayed, and his UI is hindering his ability to play the game properly. He should probably work on that before crying wolf on players who are clearly better than him.

Looks like the screen drag started at about 6 seconds and ended at 8 seconds. You can see lith casting at 11-12 seconds. Gives them 3-4 seconds to swim down behind teeks from the drag start point into any corner in the water. Keep in mind he didnt have to swim far, just stick yourself in any corner and start casting and the player will sink while casting. That is why you see lith at the bottom when the torpor lands.

FaithlessKR
06-20-2014, 03:42 PM
Looks like the screen drag started at about 6 seconds and ended at 8 seconds. You can see lith casting at 11-12 seconds. Gives them 3-4 seconds to swim down behind teeks from the drag start point into any corner in the water. Keep in mind he didnt have to swim far, just stick yourself in any corner and start casting and the player will sink while casting. That is why you see lith at the bottom when the torpor lands.

http://images.lazygamer.net/2013/07/wpid-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Lithiium begins casting Torpor at 11 seconds, video clearly shows him at 12 seconds.

Given water casting mechancis in this game and possibly missing the corner the first time, you generally gotta sit in that corner for a full second before you start casting otherwise you risk an interrupt. Your timeline doesn't match and you guys are grasping at straws. Fact of the matter is, you guys have no evidence of a screen drag...all you have evidence of is Teeks' horrible UI limiting his ability to chase people in pvp and completely missing Lithiuum sitting in the bottom of the pool casting.

Give it up, and move on...if Lithiuum's ban stands after him clearly being in the water casting then congratz on buying off a GM to get rid of a player who anally rapes your guild daily by being more skilled.

HippoNipple
06-20-2014, 03:49 PM
Here you can see me changing direction while appearing under the water in another direction, literally .04 seconds in between those two pictures (check the video editor time line), and on the frame .04 seconds after that I'm off the screen entirely, this would be another example of finding LIthiuum in Teeks original video. It is very possible to disappear as shown in Teeks video without screendragging.

EDIT: Hopefully I don't have to make another video to demonstrate this further.

I think the biggest thing people see a difference in is the distance from Lithium/Teeks vs Beastagor/Lite and how close Lithium was to the wall. If Teeks was right up on Lithium and it happened I don't think anyone would even second guess it.

Don't waste your time making more videos though. Respect from enemies on this server doesn't matter. No one cares and everyone is biased no matter what they say or maybe even believe themselves. Your friends still like you, your enemies still hate you. Just work on getting your account unbanned with the GMs.

Elderan
06-20-2014, 03:50 PM
--------------------

Beastagor (myself) swimming in the opposite direction I was running

http://i.imgur.com/TonBlPc.png

The image is right before you poofed in your example video. Notice that the SS is in first person mode and that Beastagore is much closer than lith is to Teeks in the SS from the original video below.

In this SS it clearly shows a large viewing area due to the distance and the 3rd person view. If you did as in your example we would have seen Lith somewhere in the red circle area warp into the water.

https://c1sfmg.bn1.livefilestore.com/y2p1FtHavL9DUvNP4vYVqklbBMbH77U2sJ2rW-8dFUbnuBx65Hq5o64z18uveEUj_NwGLHOaRLuwRkYpg8fBV84v pCxe92tw6_qRC0d9wg4JFs/lith.jpg?psid=1

Red_Psyphon
06-20-2014, 03:59 PM
Elf sim CSI team is on the case.

iiNGloriouS
06-20-2014, 04:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/g297DrI.jpg

Vile
06-20-2014, 04:06 PM
this is p hilarious in general... on all sides... and p sad imo

FaithlessKR
06-20-2014, 04:15 PM
The image is right before you poofed in your example video. Notice that the SS is in first person mode and that Beastagore is much closer than lith is to Teeks in the SS from the original video below.

In this SS it clearly shows a large viewing area due to the distance and the 3rd person view. If you did as in your example we would have seen Lith somewhere in the red circle area warp into the water.

https://c1sfmg.bn1.livefilestore.com/y2p1FtHavL9DUvNP4vYVqklbBMbH77U2sJ2rW-8dFUbnuBx65Hq5o64z18uveEUj_NwGLHOaRLuwRkYpg8fBV84v pCxe92tw6_qRC0d9wg4JFs/lith.jpg?psid=1

and who's to say that teeks didn't lag a little right there?? Like I said...Lithiuum being under water less than 4 seconds later channeling a torpor is kind of shooting your evidence in the foot. There is no proof of anything in your video, just put your tinfoil hat away bro.

http://i61.tinypic.com/33xyglj.jpg

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 04:25 PM
this is p hilarious in general... on all sides... and p sad imo

Forumquest more fun then Everquest, especially when your best pal is banned. But on a serious note, not only am I fighting for my friends character to be unbanned, but (not in this thread) I am fighting for fair trial of the banning process in general. My personal experience, was that I was never shown any evidence as to why I was being banned, or given a chance to tell my side of the story, just a few 5 word sentences over the course of 14 days.

Only when Elderan posted the video here did I truly find out why I was banned. This effects players from both guilds, and should be voiced. An open line of communication is all I ask for.

As timtebow said a long time ago

The point you guys seem to be missing is the heavyhanded and blatantly biased application of their rules. Maybe I'll see you complaining about a similar decision about something with much higher stakes soon

And here I am trying to justify my second banning in a 3 week period

Tassador
06-20-2014, 04:31 PM
Does your integrity go, when your pants are around your ankles and you made a mess on a napkin or paper towel after wand quest porn action? Or does it go when you cheat on eq?

My integrity long gone but I ain't a cheater.

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 04:40 PM
Hey screen dragging is screen dragging. Just admit it and take your lics. You can petition and try to log on daily after that.

It's Clear that you started the drag where the water first begins, knowing Teeks would follow your ghost to the other side of the pool.

When you let go you snapped back to start of water where I can only assume you swam down with your back to the wall so you can have a successful torpor cast (regain casting while underwater).

If you did what Lites video and yourself are trying to portray, your character would have gone straight down on the opposite side of the gator tunnel where lithiumm dissapeared

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 04:44 PM
My integrity long gone but I ain't a cheater.

@ retti I do it all the time, shouldn't be hard to find a nice video of that snap back dawg

Gaffin 7.0
06-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Dude clearly poofed you can only lawyer this so much, beating a dead horse here

Littlegyno 11.0
06-20-2014, 04:52 PM
salem a lil bit of a scumbag, not the worst, but he def got a lil bit of a rusty whistle

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 04:53 PM
def down to eat a ban if anyone can submit a video of me screen dragging per Elderans example

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 04:55 PM
@ retti I do it all the time, shouldn't be hard to find a nice video of that snap back dawg

Don't blame u. Didn't even know it was against the rules.

Typical enforcement around here tho u kno.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 04:56 PM
yup just takes 1 scrub to run around in 1st person with blinders on in the form of a UI to get ya banned, imagine how many characters of yours you could of lost

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 05:00 PM
That's a thought I've thought too many thoughts on

To be fair if it was me I'd prolly lost all chars for no video evidence needed

Consider urself lucky since if the roles were reversed azrael would be hootin and hollarin while nilly was playing defense justifying what was or was not. And Nihilum never gets the benefit of the doubt. It would have been all ips not just 1 char.

Vile
06-20-2014, 05:10 PM
Forumquest more fun then Everquest, especially when your best pal is banned. But on a serious note, not only am I fighting for my friends character to be unbanned, but (not in this thread) I am fighting for fair trial of the banning process in general. My personal experience, was that I was never shown any evidence as to why I was being banned, or given a chance to tell my side of the story, just a few 5 word sentences over the course of 14 days.

Only when Elderan posted the video here did I truly find out why I was banned. This effects players from both guilds, and should be voiced. An open line of communication is all I ask for.

salem always a true life long pal

raka
06-20-2014, 05:14 PM
since youre not playing anymore, can i have lithiuum?

Not_Kazowi
06-20-2014, 05:17 PM
Lol the amount of effort going into this is super funny

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 05:18 PM

Just saw this. To all of us that have had 0 headsup/reasoning bannings only to be ignored and have had 1 sided non trials, we understand what your going through.

I had to go on a pm/petition quest to get my irl friends account unbanned for doing nothing wrong but helping me transfer a white gold necklace with a level 1, but it was funny to u when I made a post about it.

Welcome to the other side.

Agatha
06-20-2014, 05:20 PM
you know, i like salem, always have even though he doesn't like me. and had this probably been someone else. They probably wouldn't have banned. But the staff was warned by me personally and probably others about a few of you guys who do this constantly. So much so that pvping you guys isn't even fun anymore and id just plug at 100%.

So I don't find this odd or irregular. I even voiced my own concern to you guys privately about it and told you that if you didn't cut it out i'd bring it to the GM's attention. Since this, in my opinion is a huge huge huuuuge deal. It might aswell be MQ level of cheating. Nothing sucks the fun out of this game for me, atleast, more than this ghosting and warping bullshit.

It's actually pretty shitty on the GM's part that it took this long, and a video to catch you. they could have easily watched you for 1 pvp engagement and banned you that way aswell, i almost feel like they didn't ban you until they had direct evidence confronting them and they were forced to act. This isnt 2boxing, this isnt IP exemption exploiting, I don't give a fuck about that, i don't think anyone really should, This is real cheating and for a moment i actually thought about quiting because all the fun had been sucked out of what little pvp I got. not fun at all, im sorry to see you banned.

but this is clear cut case of bs. I hope this serves as a reminder to everyone else who has been way to comfortable warping and screen draging around. shit wont fly.

raka
06-20-2014, 05:22 PM
how the fugg do u guys even find all these exploits anyways. stop playing so damn much.

bonk'n bitches since '14

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 05:25 PM
How did u know how to visit your gm and put a point into meditate?

raka
06-20-2014, 05:26 PM
How did u know how to visit your gm and put a point into meditate?

i like u

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 05:34 PM
TL DR for the last 15 pages :

Pro Lithiuum Ban :

- Original ban reason : Screen dragged for 6 - 8 seconds to cast a Torpor on himself and avoid melee damage
- Wait no, he screen dragged a few times all over to glitch / you used photoshop
- wait no, he actually screen dragged for possibly 1-2 WHOLE SECONDS, that WAS NOT caught on FRAP's, but must be true

ANTI - BAN :
- he swam down

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 05:42 PM

Pro Lithiuum Ban :

- Original ban reason : screen drag

ANTI - BAN :
- he swam down

Ftfy, not sure what different seconds are for?

FaithlessKR
06-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Ftfy

Not really, you guys have changed your story at least 3 times since this thread started. Teeks screaming that Lithiuum being in the water was photoshopped was probably the most hilarious part...said he went through frame by frame and it was never there hahah. The Vile post proving his moron status was excellent.

Feniggles
06-20-2014, 05:44 PM

Pro Lithiuum Ban :

- Original ban reason : Screen dragged for 6 - 8 seconds to cast a Torpor on himself and avoid melee damage
- Wait no, he screen dragged a few times all over to glitch / you used photoshop
- wait no, he actually screen dragged for possibly 1-2 WHOLE SECONDS, that WAS NOT caught on FRAP's, but must be true

ANTI - BAN :
- he swam down

you did more then just swm down. i have no ideawhat that was and wont speculate. this + hoshkar = good riddance. never seen salem do shit like this in flowers. reminds me of that 80's anti drug commercial, where the dad finds the box of pot under his sons bed and asks him who taught him how to do this stuff.

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Doesn't really matter. Anyone that k ow how to eq knows exactly what he did.

Just because someone is less I formed and makes a post about doesn't change it.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 05:50 PM
Applying the knowledge we have gained from both the original video posted by myself

- showing that you can swim down/up to appear in a low amount of frames on the Z axis, and that skimming the surface of the water causes a graphical error showing your character moving far quicker then he really is

AND Elderans video demonstrating screen dragging

- showing that screen dragging DOES NOT cause your character to speed up

to the examples given in both our videos we can see that..

http://i.imgur.com/V8i2OwE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/s6tTk5F.jpg

Your character not only speeds up, but is shown much farther then he actually is. Now if we use that logic on Elderans picture we see that... The range (granted it is an average distance based on 4 examples and could be greater then that shown) is more likely to be where the GREEN circle shows. This would be Lithiuum's approximate location after considering the movement speed graphical error -

http://i.imgur.com/bkIGfWd.jpg

Which shows it's very possible I just swam down and Teeks UI was obscuring the vision of my character, and in literally less then a second afterward I could have continued on underneath and behind him.

---------------------------------------

Feniggles if you still think I trained hoshkar you have no right to post in this thread. ANYONE who thinks that

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 05:52 PM
Bans are gay no matter who the target is, all it does is make us lose hours of playtime that we can't get back. It's not discouraging us from playing or making us go away.

The staff and devs are volunteers providing a service to us, the customers.

When they reward us with bans over mundane bullshit it causes bitterness and bad attitudes. Suprise look at r99 playerbase. Look at blue 99 playerbase (except for the casuals who aren't quite connected to the community and long time members).

Salem is right about one thing for sure. His references to timtebow and the randomness of rules, enforcement, amd types of punishments being handed out.

It's the r99 way to get shit on by admins. We've had the same bugs reported since beta, it took velious beta to get some of those bugs even acknowledged. Every time a new gm shows himself to red he dissapears.

This whole place is fucked.

Agatha
06-20-2014, 05:52 PM
Not really, you guys have changed your story at least 3 times since this thread started. Teeks screaming that Lithiuum being in the water was photoshopped was probably the most hilarious part...said he went through frame by frame and it was never there hahah. The Vile post proving his moron status was excellent.

doesn't matter what it is, or if we can replicate the situation. As you see in the video, it happened. quite clearly. sure he didn't disapear for as long as the video makes it look to be (that is if that frame lithium is shown by lite is legit), he still disapeared at the point of origin. and no, swimming BS didnt do that.

(you don't swim fast unless you are connected to a wall, or ceiling. So, could he have swam down there that fast if he was on the wall? yes? was he? no.)

ill quit if he gets unbanned for this shit based on lack of evidence, if its a mercy unbanning fine, but i really hope dirty whistle sticks to him and isn't taken away. simple as that.

id say the last 50 times i have fought salem on whatever character he was on involved warping/screendragging/whatever the fuck it is.
FUCKING BORING BULLSHIT

LulzSect
06-20-2014, 06:11 PM
Cheating in EQ is only ok when Agatha does it.

R Flair
06-20-2014, 06:15 PM
rofl, what a joke. He clearly screen dragged, then jumped in the water after teeks ran by.

In every attempt to replicate this, you saw the character in the water directly below and then swimming. Lithiuum disappeared, and teeks immediately looked down and there was no one swimming like in your spoof videos.

Try harder cheaters.

Colgate
06-20-2014, 06:16 PM
ya agatha one of the dirtiest whistles to touch this community for the past 5+ years, real funny that he's white knighting about this

Colgate
06-20-2014, 06:17 PM
rofl, what a joke. He clearly screen dragged, then jumped in the water after teeks ran by.

In every attempt to replicate this, you saw the character in the water directly below and then swimming. Lithiuum disappeared, and teeks immediately looked down and there was no one swimming like in your spoof videos.

Try harder cheaters.

yeah man, we saw them down in the water when a player whose UI doesn't cover 1/3 of their screen recorded it

teeks has a horrible UI, huge faggot, bad player

paired with the fact that the GM who banned him is A) also awful at everquest and B) stoned more often than he's not, someone got banned for outplaying someone else using legitimate tactics and the rest of the shit tier players on the box are rejoicing that salem has one less character to embarrass them with

yet another reason why i don't play on this awful server

FaithlessKR
06-20-2014, 06:23 PM
doesn't matter what it is, or if we can replicate the situation. As you see in the video, it happened. quite clearly. sure he didn't disapear for as long as the video makes it look to be (that is if that frame lithium is shown by lite is legit), he still disapeared at the point of origin. and no, swimming BS didnt do that.

(you don't swim fast unless you are connected to a wall, or ceiling. So, could he have swam down there that fast if he was on the wall? yes? was he? no.)

ill quit if he gets unbanned for this shit based on lack of evidence, if its a mercy unbanning fine, but i really hope dirty whistle sticks to him and isn't taken away. simple as that.

id say the last 50 times i have fought salem on whatever character he was on involved warping/screendragging/whatever the fuck it is.
FUCKING BORING BULLSHIT

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp308/Dreminem2/facepalm_implied.jpg

Actually we can't see that anything happened, and that's the problem. There is no clear evidence in this video, and you're grasping at straws. The time frames of a screen drag don't match with being able to get a successful corner cast torpor in the water unless this guy has korean starcraft-like APM.

Lay off the drugs Agatha, and get some sunshine.

Feniggles
06-20-2014, 06:24 PM
yeah man, we saw them down in the water when a player whose UI doesn't cover 1/3 of their screen recorded it

teeks has a horrible UI, huge faggot, bad player

paired with the fact that the GM who banned him is A) also awful at everquest and B) stoned more often than he's not, someone got banned for outplaying someone else using legitimate tactics and the rest of the shit tier players on the box are rejoicing that salem has one less character to embarrass them with

whatis this legitimate tatic?

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 06:40 PM
What did I tell you? Anyone who believes I trained Hoshkar based on the fact that I got hit by the same AoE 45 other players got hit by, or because Aussie provided provided agro logs proving it is wearing their tinfoil hat to tight, and should refrain from posting in this thread. Or at all.

Agatha
06-20-2014, 06:46 PM
fuck hoshkar, i dont give a fuck about stupid dragons and training.

There is no getting away from this, shame you were caught on someone elses character, feel bad for lithium, hopefully you can work something out were they transfer the ban to one of your own characters instead of lithiums.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 06:49 PM
Agatha it's a shame you are always going to deflect your short comings onto these accusations instead of just trying to become a better player

No getting away from that

Feniggles
06-20-2014, 06:50 PM
What did I tell you? Anyone who believes I trained Hoshkar based on the fact that I got hit by the same AoE 45 other players got hit by, or because Aussie provided provided agro logs proving it is wearing their tinfoil hat to tight, and should refrain from posting in this thread. Or at all.

people like you ruin this server. when you enter my zone first thing i should do is make sure i have correct spells up and buffs in correct order. i shouldnt have to worry about how fast i can load fraps.

Agatha
06-20-2014, 07:13 PM
i shouldnt have to worry about how fast i can load fraps.

pretty much exactly what I was doing, cept I was entirely to lazy to do that so I would just plug and deny them their fun if they arn't going to let me enjoy my fun with a non warp/ghost/screen dragging pvp.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 07:14 PM
deny them their fun

smiling hard as hell right now

laite
06-20-2014, 07:17 PM
Agatha you are awful and always an inch from an overdose. You couldn't tell someone was exploiting if your life depended on it. I remember the audio ( I will submit it later ) Azrael does this thing with the packets to move faster, Jupe and I are so close to figuring it out.. we just don't know yet. We are gonna keep working on it though. !!

Feniggles
06-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Agatha you are awful and always an inch from an overdose. You couldn't tell someone was exploiting if your life depended on it. I remember the audio ( I will submit it later ) Azrael does this thing with the packets to move faster, Jupe and I are so close to figuring it out.. we just don't know yet. We are gonna keep working on it though. !!

go three box drussela, clean whistles talking here maggot

iiNGloriouS
06-20-2014, 07:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0w099fw4lw

Agatha
06-20-2014, 07:46 PM

ya no shit, we have been trying to figure out what the fuck you guys have been doing lately because we have not been able to duplicate it, there are a few things you guys have been doing lately that is not the normal screen drag shit. going beyond the screen drag and into actual packet manipulation as far as you have some kind of tie in with your joust key to fuck shit up. it's anoying as hell.'

edit: take colgate for instance, if you watch him, it's never a smooth transition in any of his movements, watch any video recording of his pvp battles, he is constantly lagged out and when he jousts through you he will always end up facing you on the kick, it's nothing to do with /face, he ends up lagged out just prior to the kick, will disapear from the game, and reappear facing you with a kick. This is packet manipulation and I have been talking to the staff about this bullshit for quite some time.

double edit: all of this shit ended up appearing about the time mesochrist returned. You're behind the scenes nerd that you think noone knows about. we all are watching kid. Keep it up. You were allowed to get away with shit that noone cares about, but we do indeed care about this latest crap your pedaling. the whole upper core is using this shit, or was(poor lil salem huh?).

Feniggles
06-20-2014, 07:49 PM
so where was this aggro log of hoshkar salem was talking about?

Dacuk
06-20-2014, 08:06 PM
When I saw video I too thought that looks shady as fuck. Then went and saw how easily replicable it is and was. Salem earned points in my book for skill.

At the end of the day, the people that quit this server are always the ultimate winners, so if that's your path Salem bro I enviously wish you well.

Agatha
06-20-2014, 08:14 PM
the thing that fits with me the most is being from azrael, knowing how emotional lite and co can be about losing, I pretty much could not see a future from azrael collapsing again that wouldn't encompass cheating, specially after what i saw with the rule lawyering.

You guys are going to grief, and continue to grief im sure. And as people lose interest in playing in azrael, i specifically didn't see salem/others returning for a azrael v33. They are going to take that mesochrist offsets and grief as much as possible until the wheels fall off.

and they have fallen off salems computer now, RIP. a natural ending basically. It was destined to be. A few others will follow in the coming months im sure of it.

heartbrand
06-20-2014, 08:15 PM
When I saw video I too thought that looks shady as fuck. Then went and saw how easily replicable it is and was. Salem earned points in my book for skill.

At the end of the day, the people that quit this server are always the ultimate winners, so if that's your path Salem bro I enviously wish you well.

Lol some truth to the last part. Dacuk cool dude in my book.

quido
06-20-2014, 08:16 PM
Dare to be great

Derubael
06-20-2014, 08:24 PM

Is this why you post here everyday and have been logging in consistently for months?

I see you post this several times a week. Not sure why you're still playing here if this is your sentiment.

laite
06-20-2014, 08:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzrtVUyAjoc

Agatha
06-20-2014, 08:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzrtVUyAjoc

yes, this is in reference to stasis being wanded twice, hitting jboots, me seeing the effect jboots takes hold, and taking off at bard speed, turning around, walking backwards faster than we could run at him with 60 sow.

Yea you guys have been cheating lately. And you recorded our conversation afterwards, good job?

Feniggles
06-20-2014, 08:34 PM

where are these logs??????

iiNGloriouS
06-20-2014, 09:11 PM
Nihilum has some serious tinfoil hats. SRS HATS.

LulzSect
06-20-2014, 09:21 PM
http://www.365dagenkunst.nl/files/2012/07/crazy.gif

Colgate
06-20-2014, 09:21 PM
Is this why you post here everyday and have been logging in consistently for months?

I see you post this several times a week. Not sure why you're still playing here if this is your sentiment.

logging on for 5 minutes to ask what the logic behind letting nizzar continue to play and lead the guild that supports his RMT career isn't really playing i wouldn't think

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 09:22 PM
oh man that recording of agatha ahaha, these are the same guys that believe I truly did train Hoshkar and the only reason I'm not banned on Beastagor today is because Derubael is an x-holocaust member who hates Nihilum :rolleyes:

laite
06-20-2014, 09:25 PM
yes, this is in reference to stasis being wanded twice, hitting jboots, me seeing the effect jboots takes hold, and taking off at bard speed, turning around, walking backwards faster than we could run at him with 60 sow.

Yea you guys have been cheating lately. And you recorded our conversation afterwards, good job?

LOL Stasis ? Out of all people, stasis. hahahha I am surprised he gets EQ running. fucking stasis, man.

Feniggles
06-20-2014, 09:34 PM
oh man that recording of agatha ahaha, these are the same guys that believe I truly did train Hoshkar and the only reason I'm not banned on Beastagor today is because Derubael is an x-holocaust member who hates Nihilum :rolleyes:

id just level another shm since you got busted dead to rights. with such a solid guild backing you should only take week for bis, epic, vp k

hoshkar doesnt mattr anymore that was just the eye opener for some of us, like i said earlier azrael in zone, fraps on

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 09:40 PM
TL DR last 19 pages

- 8 second screen drag to avoid melee hits and cast torpor
- wait no it was random screen dragging in the water + photoshop
- wait no it was just 1 possibly 2 seconds of screen dragging that we don't have on fraps

Tekay
06-20-2014, 09:50 PM

Try harder cheaters.

thank you

Derubael
06-20-2014, 09:59 PM
logging on for 5 minutes to ask what the logic behind letting nizzar continue to play and lead the guild that supports his RMT career isn't really playing i wouldn't think

You were logging in to play and post before Nizzar got banned. Again, if you hate it here so much, just leave - don't spread your negativity in-game and through the forums.

Nizzar got the same punishment for selling RMT as other players who get punished for selling RMT. We thought about disbanding Nihilum, but as long as Nizzar stepped down from being guild leader felt it would be better for the server than the alternative.

Despite what the forums have led people to believe, Nizzar wasn't an RMT kingpin. He wasn't even very good at it. But he did break the rules and selling items for real life currency is punished far more seriously than buying.

Littlegyno 11.0
06-20-2014, 10:03 PM
You were logging in to play and post before Nizzar got banned. Again, if you hate it here so much, just leave - don't spread your negativity in-game and through the forums.

Nizzar got the same punishment for selling RMT as other players who get punished for selling RMT. We thought about disbanding Nihilum, but as long as Nizzar stepped down from being guild leader felt it would be better for the server than the alternative.

Despite what the forums have led people to believe, Nizzar wasn't an RMT kingpin. He wasn't even very good at it. But he did break the rules and selling items for real life currency is punished far more seriously than buying.

a just ruling by a just gm. pras derudog. pras the duke. and pras fathead frank.

mikemandella
06-20-2014, 10:07 PM

Banned from Blue for RMT.. Banned again on Red. Still leads guild... didn't work.. That ruling regardless of it being right/wrong is impossible to enforce.

Derubael
06-20-2014, 10:14 PM
Banned from Blue for RMT.. Banned again on Red. Still leads guild... didn't work.. That ruling regardless of it being right/wrong is impossible to enforce.

So instead we should disband Nihilum, have the core reform a new guild, and possibly have a large number of people (who have clean whistles) and are outside the Nihilum core quit?

Doesn't seem like a very smart or effective alternative. Nihilum got punished in other ways beyond their leader being character castrated and removed from power.

heartbrand
06-20-2014, 10:14 PM
Nizzar isn't banned on blue u moran

quido
06-20-2014, 10:16 PM
he at least was, for quite a while

One time we requested a full list of every character tagged in TMO. Nizzarr was on the list, but this list also showed if people were suspended or banned too. Nizzarr was banned.

mikemandella
06-20-2014, 10:20 PM
So instead we should disband Nihilum, have the core reform a new guild, and possibly have a large number of people (who have clean whistles) and are outside the Nihilum core quit?

Doesn't seem like a very smart or effective alternative. Nihilum got punished in other ways beyond their leader being character castrated and removed from power.

Alls I said is it was impossible to enforce.. Where did I say you should disband Nihilum?

Also still waiting on those Hoshkar petitions. While it's classic to avoid the slow.. you should not be able to negate the damage... Seems like a pretty big deal to be investigating.

Littlegyno 11.0
06-20-2014, 10:21 PM
he at least was, for quite a while

One time we requested a full list of every character tagged in TMO. Nizzarr was on the list, but this list also showed if people were suspended or banned too. Nizzarr was banned.

95% of the player base on blue has been banned/suspended for being complete faggots like yourself.

you fucking mongoloid.

laite
06-20-2014, 10:23 PM

I am in agreement. I don't believe banning Nihilum would have been the right call for many reasons. One of them being they are an essential part of red99 and the members of Nihilum do not deserve to have their fun taken away for their leader's misdeeds. However, for all of us to sit here and pretend like Nizzar isn't running the guild is a little silly. The thought of allowing that person to play with such tainted agenda, as a guild leader. Idk ..

Colgate
06-20-2014, 10:23 PM

when both of the head GMs, on numerous occasions, have told several others and myself in private both in-game and in teamspeak that they wanted nothing more than to find something to ban nizzar for and keep him off the server because you claimed to understand how destructive he and his core of players were to the community and population, it's really a no-brainer why i'd say i don't want to play here and claim the server sucks

if having a vast history of exploitation, ninja looting, training, and bans on the blue server wasn't enough, i would've guessed having a vast history of exploitation, training, and bans on the red server would have been enough to convince you that these people are pieces of shit and the primary reason that red99's community is in the horrible state that it's been in for years

but i guess not, and the precedent has been set(almost a dozen times now) that no matter how big of a piece of shit you are around here, you'll always be allowed to just make another character and have your friends powerlevel and regear you within a couple of days with impunity

Gaffin 7.0
06-20-2014, 10:30 PM
tmo was disbanded, they reformed pretty much instantly, slimy people usually dont quit and get what they want if they are addicted to somethin

Technique
06-20-2014, 10:37 PM
slimy people usually dont quit and get what they want if they are addicted to somethinAs evidenced by the version number appended to your username.

Gaffin 7.0
06-20-2014, 10:38 PM
I play like once a week, and never got shit I wanted here. So no idea what your saying.

Feniggles
06-20-2014, 10:39 PM
when both of the head GMs, on numerous occasions, have told several others and myself in private both in-game and in teamspeak that they wanted nothing more than to find something to ban nizzar for and keep him off the server because you claimed to understand how destructive he and his core of players were to the community and population, it's really a no-brainer why i'd say i don't want to play here and claim the server sucks

if having a vast history of exploitation, ninja looting, training, and bans on the blue server wasn't enough, i would've guessed having a vast history of exploitation, training, and bans on the red server would have been enough to convince you that these people are pieces of shit and the primary reason that red99's community is in the horrible state that it's been in for years

but i guess not, and the precedent has been set(almost a dozen times now) that no matter how big of a piece of shit you are around here, you'll always be allowed to just make another character and have your friends powerlevel and regear you within a couple of days with impunity

so yeah not reading that, dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you

Colgate
06-20-2014, 10:40 PM
i don't care about making them delete the guild name nihilum and reform as another name; i care about ridding this server of their small core of players that shit up the server, which, in turn, would disband nihilum

Derubael
06-20-2014, 10:40 PM
\the primary reason that red99's community is in the horrible state that it's been in for years

It's laughable to say that Nizzar and his pixel farming is the source of the Red99 communities shitty attitude. Nizzar doesn't force people to act like children in game and on the forums, that's their own choice. Stop trying to blame everyone else for things that are in your control to change.

You want a better community? People like you, Colgate, who are established members of this community people look up to, should lead by example. Instead, they see a winner of the BotB constantly posting about how he never plays here because it's so shitty (despite playing here and posting here almost every day).

You're as much a part of the problem as he ever was. If you want to clean up the box everyone has to change, not just Nizzar.

Littlegyno 11.0
06-20-2014, 10:43 PM
It's laughable to say that Nizzar and his pixel farming is the source of the Red99 communities shitty attitude. Nizzar doesn't force people to act like children in game and on the forums, that's their own choice. Stop trying to blame everyone else for things that are in your control to change.

You want a better community? People like you, Colgate, who are established members of this community people look up to, should lead by example. Instead, they see a winner of the BotB constantly posting about how he never plays here because it's so shitty (despite playing here and posting here almost every day).

You're as much a part of the problem as he ever was. If you want to clean up the box everyone has to change, not just Nizzar.

ouch. we need a burn unit to red99 forums to treat colgate confirmed piece of shit by gm derudog.

thanks for your help on improving the community derudog.

Not Salem
06-20-2014, 10:43 PM
I'd like to play. I have through every point of this server even when there was 8 people on I still made the best of it with my pals. But now I'm banned, and no GM will respond to me :confused:

Gaffin 7.0
06-20-2014, 10:46 PM
Would let Colgate lead to victory

Littlegyno 11.0
06-20-2014, 10:47 PM
I'd like to play. I have through every point of this server even when there was 8 people on I still made the best of it with my pals. But now I'm banned, and no GM will respond to me :confused:

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c731ea00fd3e905d654afcc37d3026e9/tumblr_n7fbrs9kPR1qb5gkjo1_400.gif

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 11:05 PM
loooooooooooooool gyno crackin me up

magician
06-20-2014, 11:10 PM
ouch derudog on the case damn derudog u the dog

cball ur a piece of shit i realized 2 day

magician
06-20-2014, 11:12 PM
damn deru ut he dog dog he the DOG ; 0 8)

Mac Drettj
06-20-2014, 11:17 PM
ouch derudog on the case damn derudog u the dog

cball ur a piece of shit i realized 2 day

http://cdn.arwrath.com/2/268260.gif

Colgate
06-20-2014, 11:28 PM

play every day? lol u srs?

what's my incentive to keep logging in and "be the bigger man"?

you mean so i can be like salem and get banned for absolutely nothing and then ignored even though there's proof that i did nothing wrong?

what about so i can play for 12 hours a day to build up an opposition of players only to be trained by nizzar and pals over and over when they start to lose with impunity?

how about i have a guild comprised of mostly european players and the server gets reset by rogean three times in two weeks, each time being the day after i spend 10 hours pushing spawn timers into our primetime?

how about i play somewhere with a terrible resist code because the developers don't give enough of a fuck to spend an hour out of their afternoon fixing it?

how about i fraps someone training my raid because they're butthurt about losing, and literally no GM responds to the petition thread that was bumped 17 times over a span of 55 days nor the multiple PMs and multiple ignored /tells in-game?

yeah man, sounds great, i'll get right on that instead of forumquest which is 100000x more interesting/funny

Derubael
06-20-2014, 11:34 PM

you mean so i can be like salem and get banned for absolutely nothing and then ignored even though there's proof that i did nothing wrong?

what about so i can play for 12 hours a day to build up an opposition of players only to be trained by nizzar and pals over and over when they start to lose with impunity?

how about i have a guild comprised of mostly european players and the server gets reset by rogean three times in two weeks, each time being the day after i spend 10 hours pushing spawn timers into our primetime?

how about i play somewhere with a terrible resist code because the developers don't give enough of a fuck to spend an hour out of their afternoon fixing it?

how about i fraps someone training my raid because they're butthurt about losing, and literally no GM responds to the petition thread that was bumped 17 times over a span of 55 days nor the multiple PMs and multiple ignored /tells in-game?

yeah man, sounds great, i'll get right on that instead of forumquest which is 100000x more interesting/funny

You make this post as if Nihilum is the only guild causing problems and breaking the rules. Are you working a PR campaign or just completely blind?

And again, why play/post here if you hate it so much? Tired of the negativity - go spread that bullshit on rerolled or the Azrael forums. I'm tired of seeing it here.

quido
06-20-2014, 11:43 PM
I could really use a reimbursement please. My red Dragon Hero Bracer poofed 12 days ago and I could use the thing about now. Eunomia already did the legwork - help please.

Littlegyno 11.0
06-20-2014, 11:43 PM
You make this post as if Nihilum is the only guild causing problems and breaking the rules. Are you working a PR campaign or just completely blind?

And again, why play/post here if you hate it so much? Tired of the negativity - go spread that bullshit on rerolled or the Azrael forums. I'm tired of seeing it here.

pras derudog. pras red99 and it's staff. winter is coming.

magician
06-20-2014, 11:50 PM

\

NAW NAW BAN THIS MOTHA FUCKA 8)

Koota
06-20-2014, 11:54 PM
ouch. we need a burn unit to red99 forums to treat colgate confirmed piece of shit by gm derudog.

thanks for your help on improving the community derudog.

Colgate
06-20-2014, 11:58 PM

sure, feel free to elaborate, if you haven't realized by now, i'd love transparency from the staff, but i don't know what you're referring to unless you're claiming that salem is actually guilty of anything other than outplaying teeks here

well, i don't play here, at least not until players/guilds are ACTUALLY held accountable for their actions, which is the entire point alongside looking for more staff transparency

i've always held the stance that the forums are much more entertaining than the actual game itself

element08
06-21-2014, 12:21 AM
the forums are much more entertaining than the actual game itself

100% classic

Koota
06-21-2014, 01:34 AM
Colgate, just fucking disappear already

magician
06-21-2014, 01:49 AM
cwall mind steppin off da scene? 8) even the guides dont want u here

Colgate
06-21-2014, 01:50 AM
naw

hagard
06-21-2014, 01:51 AM
no u

magician
06-21-2014, 01:51 AM
get lost

Colgate
06-21-2014, 01:53 AM
naw burt ur sick but can still be saved

what would coach do?

FaithlessKR
06-21-2014, 02:01 AM

Everything bolded I completely agree with and I have other griefs to not come back as well. There's another person who didnt win the botb, but arguably could have won if RNG didn't favor gream's poisons over mine.

And how about some reparations for wrongly banning Salem over something that has no shred of evidence to support it.

mostbitter
06-21-2014, 02:13 AM
Lol Where did Colgate and FaithlessKR hide their indignation about Gms not holding people accountable for bad behavior when Lite stripped 3 fungis off my toons. Oh that's right holding their tongues because they only get uppity about things that impact them negatively.

FaithlessKR
06-21-2014, 02:18 AM
Lol Where did Colgate and FaithlessKR hide their indignation about Gms not holding people accountable for bad behavior when Lite stripped 3 fungis off my toons. Oh that's right holding their tongues because they only get uppity about things that impact them negatively.

You were lucky to even have a leveled and geared character. Everything you have you can thank lite for.

And as far as I know those fungis probably weren't even yours, I wasn't around at the time but I was sure as fuck on the receiving end of your dumb ass giving out my RL info. You get no pity from me.

mostbitter
06-21-2014, 02:30 AM
No one leveled my toons for me, but thanks for validating my point.

I'm sure the gms are reading this thread, seeing all the bias, lite telling agatha to kill himself irl, all the slander against them, claiming that teeks being a faggot proves that Salem wasn't dragging his screen, and they are just on the verge of giving you what you want!

FaithlessKR
06-21-2014, 02:43 AM
No one leveled my toons for me, but thanks for validating my point.

I'm sure the gms are reading this thread, seeing all the bias, lite telling agatha to kill himself irl, all the slander against them, claiming that teeks being a faggot proves that Salem wasn't dragging his screen, and they are just on the verge of giving you what you want!

I can call some serious bullshit on that. You were mia the first few months I was a part of Azrael and your warrior was leveled from 51 or 52 all the way to 57 and fully geared during that time period. We also had people log in your warrior for xp groups in seb occasionally when you came back to help you from 57-60.

You can try and claim some bullshit all you want, but the fact of the matter is that any fungis that may or may not have been on your characters were not necessarily your property. Powered as well as Lite played your characters just as much if not more than you did, as well as putting in the man hours to level your warrior for you.

So rather than dealing with the situation like a mature adult, you throw a fucking fit and start spamming the old batphone and giving out everyone's RL info like it's going to get you somewhere. You wonder why nobody gives a shit about what happened to you??? Take a look in the fucking mirror clown.

Colgate
06-21-2014, 03:24 AM

you mean when lite and powered took items that they owned off of a character that they played/leveled 90% of the time and basically let you play as a favor?

stop sending me text messages in the middle of the night over things i had nothing to do with and wasn't even playing the game at the time of their occurence you fucking psychopath

Not Salem
06-21-2014, 03:42 AM
None of that was even a problem at first, the reason Maximilien left is becuase we were helping Red Dawn and he didn't want anything to do with Heartbrand

Bazia
06-21-2014, 04:00 AM
Can confirm Maximillian being leveled by various members of Azrael.

At least for the few months I was around and he was 50+

Agatha
06-21-2014, 10:57 AM
know for a fact that the fungis max is talking about were indeed his and he farmed them, how? cause i was there for 4 of them.

100% stole from max. But keep toting that azrael spin. if you say it enough everyone will believe you. Just like how i stole brennards gear right? rofl.

Not Salem
06-21-2014, 11:05 AM
How bout Freez and his 50k , he had to delete it just to stop you and your. Brother from boxing it

mostbitter
06-21-2014, 11:19 AM
how about tarrans gear that lite stripped ??? when does it end???

Agatha
06-21-2014, 11:23 AM
How bout Freez and his 50k , he had to delete it just to stop you and your. Brother from boxing it

how about i stole it to leverage tarrans gear?

all's fair in love and war son.

Vile
06-21-2014, 11:30 AM
cyclical sever resets is the answer

mostbitter
06-21-2014, 11:39 AM
How come only Lithiuum got a ban btw? whenever I get banned I get all my toons banned across the board. I n ever took a ban on Max and didn't on Miria.

laite
06-21-2014, 01:02 PM
you posted my facebook ...

Not_Kazowi
06-21-2014, 01:43 PM
most of yall need to stop giving so many fucks about eqemu. go outside or something, life is good

iiNGloriouS
06-21-2014, 05:05 PM
Druggies endorsing sociopaths, sociopaths endorsing druggies. This is the true meaning of R99.

Rallyd
06-22-2014, 02:51 AM

bug there can be a million frames in a second.

magician
06-22-2014, 04:38 AM
cute bhole

Elspeth
06-22-2014, 08:11 AM
how about i stole it

mostbitter
06-22-2014, 11:49 AM
How come only Lithiuum got a ban btw? whenever I get banned I get all my toons banned across the board. I n ever took a ban on Max and didn't on Miria.

LulzSect
06-22-2014, 01:17 PM
this crybaby faggot still crying about fungis he didn't own?

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1394/16/1394169730606.gif

bro its 9 months later dude go outside

laite
06-22-2014, 01:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9vd4HWlVA

Enjoy

Colgate
06-22-2014, 02:54 PM
rallyd trying to make fun of someone on the forums is kind of like a redneck fat virgin nerd trying to seem intelligent

wait, it's actually the same exact thing

Feniggles
06-22-2014, 03:08 PM
rallyd trying to make fun of someone on the forums is kind of like a redneck fat virgin nerd trying to seem intelligent

wait, it's actually the same exact thing

hmm he doesnt sound like a red neck really

Kergan
06-22-2014, 08:52 PM
Northern red neck

Nirgon
06-22-2014, 08:56 PM
If you people put even half the effort into real life that you put into CSI: Norrath, you'd be a lot better off.

Can I be as rich as Elderan