PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Dwarven Plate set

Hamedore
06-19-2014, 08:13 AM
I'm considering buying a full set for 30k for my level 25 pally.
Do u think it's a good set or there are maybe better sets for the same price ? (don't have more to spend and only already have weapon/shield).
I heard the price of this set increased these past months ?
Thanks

Shodo
06-23-2014, 10:17 AM
Not sure on all the details, but I heard something along the lines of "the price will go back down after Velious, b/c lower trivials, fewer gems to enchant/imbue, blah blah something something." Some one else may be able to confirm the details.

If that is indeed the case, you may be better off buying cheaper gear in the meantime that you can resell, and save yourself 10-15k in the longrun. The stats onnthe set are amazing, but until ~40 you should be able to get close to the same bonuses with flat HP gear and +str gear for a lot less cash. Although, the AC will be much lower and you won't look like a total badass.

Pint
06-27-2014, 01:35 PM
Price increased bc of the adds Jacinth requirement but this set is still significantly better than planar or any other set currently in game. You shouldn't get the enchanted version if you worship brell though you want the +wis version.

captnamazing
07-07-2014, 02:04 PM
This is some phenomenal gear. If I were you, I'd look up what planar gear I'll be getting, and then selectively buy the pieces of dwarven that are hands down better. On my 60 warrior I still wear the pants all the time. The boots are also boss. This shit is very, very good stuff.

Clark
07-31-2014, 08:45 PM
This is some phenomenal gear.

Pheer
07-31-2014, 10:45 PM
enchanted dwarven is retardedly good even for how much it costs now

Tuljin
08-01-2014, 08:56 AM
Buy the set, you wont regret it. I didn't buy the full set a while ago because I was justifying x cost and y pieces of potential planar gear, like you are now. I wish I had just bought the full set cause nobody wants to craft only a couple odd pieces of it now. Its completely bad ass armor.

Erati
08-01-2014, 11:29 AM
The boots, arms, neck and legs are all amazing pieces and should be snatched up when you can

you will be hard pressed to find a better neck slot for a tank type, esp a paladin if you get the +wis pieces

Clark
08-01-2014, 09:52 PM
The boots, arms, neck and legs are all amazing pieces and should be snatched up when you can

you will be hard pressed to find a better neck slot for a tank type, esp a paladin if you get the +wis pieces

Glenzig
08-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Is there a comparable set that fits large races? Like Barbarians?

kaev
08-04-2014, 11:48 AM
For the most part, there's nothing truly comparable to the disgusting dorf crap outside of raid gear.

If you do a Barbarian Rallos Warrior the human Imbued Field Plate (Rallos Zek)
http://wiki.project1999.com/Cultural_Tradeskills:_Human
is decent with +str/+sta on every piece and cheaper to make than the dorf stuff. The human enchanted armor is as expensive as dorf to make and simply not good enough to be worth the trouble and expense.

Ogres get decent cultural that is also wearable by several races:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Cultural_Tradeskills:_Ogre
I've no idea what pricing is like from Ogre smiths.

Glenzig
08-04-2014, 12:21 PM
That answers my question. Thank you.