PDA

View Full Version : I'm pumped for my dreams to be crushed by this server!

Golai
06-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Hey all, getting things together to start up on the server with a friend. Was wondering what a good combo would be? We want a movement speed char, probably a Shaman, but Druid/Bard could work as well. What are some combos that would be good for PvP and still decent in PvE? Sorry if this question gets asked often, tried to use the search function and found nothing.

Mac Drettj
06-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Wizard bard always a strong duo

nilzark
06-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Hey bro, 2 years of prep? What's going on here?

Golai
06-18-2014, 02:23 PM
I played on blue a long while ago, with the changes to red I'm interested in rolling here. A friend who previously laughed at my blue time is interested in red now as well.

Thanks Mac, I feel stupid for not having thought of that duo.

Tewaz
06-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Druid + Anything is nice. Ports can be hard to find if you don't have friends, so that is recommended and they have sow and heals.
For the other character, I would recommend an SK since melees own the box.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Sometimes you will be angry on Red, sometimes you'll be the bad guy - but it's better than feeling nothing but boredom, like a lot of other games.

Good luck, agree with Retti - Bard/Wiz as OP as it gets.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Test

Golai
06-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Thanks Tewaz, was thinking Druid over Shm just due to ports. I've never played an SK, would be interesting, but I feel like Shm/SK is so much better than Dru/SK, maybe I'm wrong.

Yeah Gaanon, I couldn't take blue anymore. I had such little incentive to play and very little satisfaction whenever I did actually get the incentive to reach a goal. The PvP element will forever be more interesting.

Tewaz
06-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Shaman is definitely a great class to play.

Clark
06-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Druid + Anything is nice. Ports can be hard to find if you don't have friends, so that is recommended and they have sow and heals.
For the other character, I would recommend an SK since melees own the box.

Pitborn
06-18-2014, 06:00 PM
Druid / Necro - amazing pve with potential double charming and FD pulling utility , So-So PvP as the necro has burst dps issues.

Druid / Pally Pretty good at both. Having a tank who can rez you can be handy. access to invis undead.

Druid / Monk . Little better at PvE because Pally lull is basically garbage. PvP way better as well as dps is a ton higher for obvious reasons.

Druid / SK - Same as the pally combo with a little more dps and more burst for pvp. I would probably go this way as well. Also gives access to Invis undead.

Good luck.

Uuruk
06-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Be careful pvping before level 60. Have seen many friends banned now.

Tassador
06-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Be careful of the matrix young one as agents are out there to stop your progression.