PDA

View Full Version : Derubael still greatest staff member of all time, approved by salty

jooo
06-18-2014, 02:26 AM
Hi, I'm Salty, and I'm so bad at this I can't even get my accusations of korruption right.

Derubael always has been and always will be a dear friend and my greatest hero. He's fought hard to get the box back to a reasonable population, and really cares about each and every one of us.

jooo
06-18-2014, 02:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iwgdsV3.png

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 02:36 AM
Lol agatha came in my stream

"I hope I dont' get banned for this, I'll be pissed as fuck"

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 02:37 AM
Agatha the only person on the server that can rez people, buff them, and heal them during PvE and cop a ban simply because he was in the same zone as me.

Eslade
06-18-2014, 02:41 AM
lol'd

Casey VII
06-18-2014, 02:42 AM
bkab homie you trained my necro the other night in rathe mountains using macroquest, was pretty impress

blacks 4 life

Agatha
06-18-2014, 02:42 AM
Lol agatha came in my stream

"I hope I dont' get banned for this, I'll be pissed as fuck"

for some reason i just knew, I JUST KNEW, i was going to get banned for cleaning up your mess. holy fucking shit.

mostbitter
06-18-2014, 02:44 AM
Megadeth confirmed drank the whole supply of Azraels kool aid.

http://i61.tinypic.com/waqbz9.png

abacab-bansdontwork
bkab homie you trained my necro the other night in rathe mountains using macroquest, was pretty impress

blacks 4 life

Red99 gazette material

Colgate
need more details tbh

got a recording?

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 02:50 AM
need more details tbh

got a recording?

Basically I slew Nihilum by making them do random acts of kindness.

I train someone to death in RM

Agatha comes to rez cause he seen it on stream

The group accuses Agatha of boxing abacab just to rez to exrort platinum and guild apps out of them

Agatha trolls them for an hour

Agatha gets banned for boxing and hacking through my account

Agatha literally banned for tossing out 96% rezzes and heroic bond.

Derubael
06-18-2014, 02:56 AM
Banned Agatha because someone thought Abacab was Agatha while Abacab was streaming his MQ trains.

Someone take away derubael's ban hammer, dude is dumb as shit.

RIP Zooey

I didn't ban Zooey. Get your shit straight before you come in here and try to call me out.

Eslade
06-18-2014, 02:57 AM
I didn't ban Zooey. Get your shit straight before you come in here and try to call me out.

I think you should do it now. That way Agatha doesn't look like he's being a liar.

Gotta keep that integrity ya know?

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 03:00 AM
Way to be a dbag Derubael

Where is the consistency? Where is the investigation?

Agatha
06-18-2014, 03:02 AM
i honestly dont know who banned me. and i never pointed any fingers.

Colgate
06-18-2014, 03:05 AM
LOL

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 03:06 AM

Probably good ole' Autism Aussie, he comes from a country where banning guns is top priority to stopping crime and with logic like that anything is possible in Norrath.

Silent
06-18-2014, 03:06 AM
Those screenshots are gold, I was watching this happen towards the end. Pretty good stuff, The best part is I saw zooey rez people, and give heroism/symbols. Only a true idiot would believe he ran out there for 'hill giant plat'. The ban to me though I don't know, Maybe it was a 'oh abcab is here so lets ban zooey too then go over it later to be sure he isn't involved' I still don't understand it, but as long as stuff gets sorted out because the whole thing just makes no sense for a ban other then that.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:10 AM
This seems like all very good use of GM time instead of fixing the end game... again, that all the EXP bonus and re-release advertising was built on.

Derubael
06-18-2014, 03:13 AM

tbh I don't either. I was trying to find out what happened earlier today when I saw your petition thread, but needed to wait to hear from all the guides before I cleared the account.

This seems like all very good use of GM time instead of fixing the end game... again, that all the EXP bonus and re-release advertising was built on.

Do you ever stop complaining?

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:15 AM
Put in weekly simulated repops like you said you would and I won't post for a year.

Marqus
06-18-2014, 03:16 AM
Ag is prolly one of the most positive forces on the server. Noobs get trained and killed? He come to rez em.. gets banned.

Sad day :\

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:16 AM
The end game, was literally, the worst thing about Red99 prior to simulated repops, and we're back to it.

It doesn't work, the only time we've had multiple competing guilds was during simulated repops.

Super Hater
06-18-2014, 03:20 AM
Pretty sad stuff...

Silent
06-18-2014, 03:24 AM
Poor Megadeth ran away from pvp after calling out he was in rathe mountains ready to fight. A few people took him up on his offer but lil baby camped out soon as Portahoe was in the zone.

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 03:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/t9WfKM0.jpg

Derubael
06-18-2014, 03:27 AM
Put in weekly simulated repops like you said you would and I won't post for a year.

This is what you said about XP. And 10 other things over the last 6 months. I think you just like to complain.

Simulated repops get done when Rogean does them. They happen on both servers at the same time. We have no control over any of it. Regardless, Stasis, at this point you've said the above so many times, made so many demands, and questioned/called us out enough times that we just ignore your threads at this point.

Agatha
06-18-2014, 03:29 AM
god, i wish i was "the duck". thats a badass fucking name Agatha The Duck

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:45 AM
This is what you said about XP. And 10 other things over the last 6 months. I think you just like to complain.

Simulated repops get done when Rogean does them. They happen on both servers at the same time. We have no control over any of it. Regardless, Stasis, at this point you've said the above so many times, made so many demands, and questioned/called us out enough times that we just ignore your threads at this point.

No, I said previously that the EXP bonus with a broken end game has the opposite effect you want - force feeding people into a shitty broken cockblocked stagnant end game.

You can ignore me all you want, if you knew what was going on on your box you wouldn't need me to tell you.

Tell Rogean to pull his head out of his ass, or all the people you added with the grp bonus, and advertising will result in no gain, and the population will drop down or maintain a one guild PVE box.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:46 AM
The EXP bonus had the desired effect on the low/mid level population, but now the end game is 1 guild, broken, and gay.

Before we had simulated repops and no EXP bonus, and it was the EXACT opposite.

You really aren't getting what I'm saying?

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:47 AM
Also, the 10 other things I bitched about were - PNP (great) Tstaff change(great) Golem wands in PVP (great) and teams(whatever)

Do the finishing touches and fucking make Rogean not neglect the most important part of the changes.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:51 AM
PS if you don't think a literal 18 second Tstaff, everyone with a fully loaded golem wand, trakanon teeth nuking the underdogs for 1k lifetaps, and a 3 year stagnant end game are all WRONG.

Than I don't know what to say, I guess I was just bitching about nothing.

Sirken
06-18-2014, 03:53 AM
The EXP bonus had the desired effect on the low/mid level population, but now the end game is 1 guild, broken, and gay.
Before we had simulated repops and no EXP bonus, and it was the EXACT opposite.
You really aren't getting what I'm saying?

Also, the 10 other things I bitched about were - PNP (great) Tstaff change(great) Golem wands in PVP (great) and teams(whatever)
Do the finishing touches and fucking make Rogean not neglect the most important part of the changes.

PS if you don't think a literal 18 second Tstaff, everyone with a fully loaded golem wand, trakanon teeth nuking the underdogs for 1k lifetaps, and a 3 year stagnant end game are all WRONG.
Than I don't know what to say, I guess I was just bitching about nothing.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/18/18df2b56513f75a0930a1b8f8eada16b1acb44ed986b69144e 9f0abb8b2c5b33.jpg

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:55 AM
Thank you, I could go on.

If the evidence from your simulated repop science experiment didn't prove BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT please review this thread.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139853&highlight=Stasis01

Each simulated repop mobs went outside Nihi. RED DAWN SCRUB GUILD took most of the mobs one day because Azrael fought Nihi.

Use ur heads pals.

Sirken
06-18-2014, 03:57 AM
Thank you, I could go on.

If the evidence from your simulated repop science experiment didn't prove BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT please review this thread.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139853&highlight=Stasis01

Each simulated repop mobs went outside Nihi. RED DAWN SCRUB GUILD took most of the mobs one day because Azrael fought Nihi.

Use ur heads pals.

http://rosaestela.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/nmt_red_white.jpg

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:57 AM
Hey Sirken, this is a great quote by Simulated Repops would be great.

Stasis can't just take a good thing as a good thing, must go full retard. I like the outcome of the simulated repop. I have been 100% for them from the beginning. Sucks that they happened when Nizzar was gone and I was at my niece's basketball game. I especially liked the part where RD was clearing Fear and Azrael came in after them then Nihilum comes in after Azrael and Azrael runs from PvP. I thought this was supposed to cause PvP Statis? Please explain why Azrael ran from PvP? tehehehe - Twainz

It's almost like if the timers are random, the people with no lives or jobs might not be available, like all 60 of them.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:58 AM
by=why

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 03:59 AM
Sirken doing a lot of trolling today, for being incompetent at basic Sigma management strategy; also says ummm so many times on stream it's like listening to a bee hit on underage fat girls.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 03:59 AM
Hey why don't you shut the fuck up.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 04:00 AM
Anyways I'm going to bed.

Sirken
06-18-2014, 04:00 AM
Sirken doing a lot of trolling today, for being incompetent at basic Sigma management strategy; also says ummm so many times on stream it's like listening to a bee hit on underage fat girls.

ummm

wat?

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 04:06 AM
ummm

wat?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Sigma

http://blog.simplilearn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/6-Sigma-QM.jpg

What are you providing to this project outside issuing bans? I know you only got on staff cause you grandfathered your way in because Keegan and Voidd let anyone GM their servers; but what progress have you made?

I mean dude, it takes you like 6+ hours to issue me a ban for hacking and that is such a critical oversight, because in that 6+ hours I literally could turn groups of people off the project.

So the one thing you're good at issuing bans, you have terrible response time, as well as terrible judgement calls and escalation procedures.

Colgate
06-18-2014, 04:06 AM
sirken, care to comment as to why someone who lead a guild so that he could RMT to pay his electricity bill for 2.5 years now is allowed to play and lead aforementioned guild?

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 04:09 AM
sirken, care to comment as to why someone who lead a guild so that he could RMT to pay his electricity bill for 2.5 years now is allowed to play and lead aforementioned guild?

See my post above.

GM's have terrible, escalation protocols and terrible follow through; they are not business managers IRL, cause you can't expect the local pizza boy to make sound, rational, and prompt decisions without large amounts of confirmation bias and off-the-cuff management techniques.

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 04:13 AM
Not having any sort of real investigation techniques and protocol, is why my warrior was banned for SEQ without any GM verifying that I run my own servers on my computer and the programs run on that computer for that server.

So GM's threw out 3+ years of collective knowledge on how I operate, and opted to just type #ban because it's easier and would take far less effort; didn't matter if I petitioned it and they said "no" because they don't care about any sort of reasoning, if it shows up on their logs therefore you must be wrong as those logs are infallible...

Ya know because programs aren't overreaching or anything, and there can onlybe one instance of EQ at a time right?

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 04:17 AM
This is me hacking:

http://www.twitch.tv/abacabbro/c/4445561

This is me NOT hacking:

http://www.twitch.tv/abacabbro/c/4192095

Colgate can you tell the difference? Because people like Rogean and Sirken apparently can't

Sirken
06-18-2014, 04:37 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Sigma

http://blog.simplilearn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/6-Sigma-QM.jpg

What are you providing to this project outside issuing bans? I know you only got on staff cause you grandfathered your way in because Keegan and Voidd let anyone GM their servers; but what progress have you made?

I mean dude, it takes you like 6+ hours to issue me a ban for hacking and that is such a critical oversight, because in that 6+ hours I literally could turn groups of people off the project.

So the one thing you're good at issuing bans, you have terrible response time, as well as terrible judgement calls and escalation procedures.

um, keegan and voidd werent on this project. and i got on that project because daxum was in my guild on vallon zek live. i got on p99 because nilbog and rogean knew who i was from vztz.

i have said multiple times im a glorified baby sitter that could be replaced with almost anyone, and that the devs are the true life blood of p99.

im sorry i dont spend 24hrs a day waiting to catch u cheating the instant you log in. we get you when we get to it and thats good enough for me. sorry it doesnt meet your standards.

anything else?

a_gnoll_pup
06-18-2014, 04:40 AM
Hey why don't you shut the fuck up.

that's my line :<

abacab-bansdontwork
06-18-2014, 04:44 AM
um, keegan and voidd werent on this project. and i got on that project because daxum was in my guild on vallon zek live. i got on p99 because nilbog and rogean knew who i was from vztz.

i have said multiple times im a glorified baby sitter that could be replaced with almost anyone, and that the devs are the true life blood of p99.

im sorry i dont spend 24hrs a day waiting to catch u cheating the instant you log in. we get you when we get to it and thats good enough for me. sorry it doesnt meet your standards.

anything else?

Yeah, unban me faggot.

You have no proof that I was hacking on blue a month or so ago, outside overreaching .DLL readouts, which are not consistent client to client.

That's trying to wrap me up on a murder charge because the shooter lived in my apartment complex.

jooo
06-18-2014, 04:54 AM
Agatha the only person on the server that can rez people, buff them, and heal them during PvE and cop a ban simply because he was in the same zone as me.

jooo
06-18-2014, 04:54 AM
Agatha(Zooey) still banned, Staff dumb as fuck for banning him because some nerd being trained by abbacab said it was agatha

jooo
06-18-2014, 04:55 AM

you are still a faggot

jooo
06-18-2014, 04:56 AM

GMs would rather make sure every single player respects them then actually do something to help the server

Sirken
06-18-2014, 04:59 AM
talk to agatha pal

Colgate
06-18-2014, 05:04 AM

jooo
06-18-2014, 05:05 AM

Corrupt

Sirken
06-18-2014, 05:07 AM
Corrupt

tinfoil

Colgate
06-18-2014, 05:11 AM
genuinely looking for what the reasoning is behind that

jooo
06-18-2014, 05:13 AM
tinfoil

stream, wed.

Teatime with Salty & abbacab.

LETS DO THIS BRO

jooo
06-18-2014, 05:16 AM
Doesn't seem to make much sense letting Nizzar back on the box, considering all the damage he's done to it.

no shit, derubael slacking on his banhammer autism

Colgate
06-18-2014, 05:35 AM
his new warrior was already 60 within a few days

Agatha
06-18-2014, 05:56 AM
bros i am unbanned. all is fine, everything was explained in full. np.

Agatha
06-18-2014, 05:57 AM
also, bro's i see alot of my pals here, who got my back, trash talking the GM's, and bro's i just gotta say thats not called for.

jooo
06-18-2014, 05:58 AM
bros i am unbanned. all is fine, everything was explained in full. np.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2014-06-15-Mission.jpg

jooo
06-18-2014, 06:07 AM
syft mad, one of those nigs that would ban anyone who didnt respect him

jooo
06-18-2014, 06:25 AM
LOL I could personally give a shit less about Fagatha. That drama drag queen about as important as a duck fart in the grand scheme of things.

8 pages in this thread within 2 hours in the AM.

More important than your dumbass

jooo
06-18-2014, 07:17 AM
Gossip Girl is rich, and popular.

Sounds like you mad as fuck

Quiet
06-18-2014, 08:23 AM

Love it.

Quiet
06-18-2014, 08:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5xm2gCCWFw

All those posts of no more tears, who cant think of this.

heartbrand
06-18-2014, 08:55 AM
Biggest problem with red has nothing to do with the staff nor the code, it's the people who play here. Sure, you can still tinker a bit with resists / ac in pvp, maybe do something about plugging or what not, but none of that is going to make red into a 300+ pop server. Until people stop being asshats red will always be capped at the same 150~ people.

Jib
06-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Biggest problem with red has nothing to do with the staff nor the code, it's the people who play here. Sure, you can still tinker a bit with resists / ac in pvp, maybe do something about plugging or what not, but none of that is going to make red into a 300+ pop server. Until people stop being asshats red will always be capped at the same 150~ people.

i just brought like 50 new people do the server is nihilum is doing nothing but shitting on it, i completely agree with you

Quiet
06-18-2014, 09:18 AM
i just brought like 50 new people do the server is nihilum is doing nothing but shitting on it, i completely agree with you

50 new people, server population the same. Shrug

Derubael
06-18-2014, 09:23 AM
you are still a faggot

this comin' from the kid who's spent years making it his life mission to bring down a 14 yr old elf sim provided for free because "WAAHHH YOu dont do what IIII want!" You're the epitome of the mad, sad, bad butthurt loser who can't move on. Your opinion means nothing here.

Fame
06-18-2014, 09:37 AM

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/d6/b2/b7/d6b2b7894f5d3d1063e533cc864b3b37.jpg

Tassador
06-18-2014, 09:41 AM

Twinks in unrest were shitting on your cr00 and instead of rallying they fled. Your guys may not be cut out for pvp sir.

Pikrib
06-18-2014, 09:43 AM
Approximately how often will the repops occur?

~1 a week, give or take.

Simulated repops get done when Rogean does them. They happen on both servers at the same time. We have no control over any of it.

Derubael
I think you generally do a good job, and most of us enjoy the server. I'm just curious why you said we would be getting a repop about once a week when it was obvious that you didn't have any control over simulated repops. If Rogaen is too busy I think you should ask Rogean to give you and Sirken simulated repop control. Keep up the good work, and don't let these bastards get to ya.

Kergan
06-18-2014, 09:47 AM
Wow, this thread is a gold mine.

But anyways, I am sure there is a reason Sirken and Derubael don't have access to the ability to do a repop. It would be nice if they did, but it's something we as a server have asked for many times in the past and it hasn't happened.

Agatha
06-18-2014, 10:27 AM
really wish my pals got along with server staff here, we'd be having a grand time :( dno whyyyy

Coan
06-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Homosex tells you: 'your speckled ****** face is one that haunts your dad's nightmares'

I like dis guy

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 11:19 AM

Wrong, it's the code.

How do your thoughts and views shift so drastically depending what benefits you.

Do you know that happens or is it just natural based on what position you hold in game.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 11:21 AM
PS with simulated repops you'll see more than 1 end game guild trying to build and compete - instead of static target farming, where there's no benefit to being a smaller guild and not going with Nihilum.

If I wanted PVE targets, and to progress my character - Nihi is the obvious answer, there is no other option.

This is hard stuff, bring me back HB version 25.13213 that agreed with me.

Doors
06-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Is gaanon the new harrison?

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Who is Harrison, who is Doors? The new what - fucken nobody.

Tassador
06-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Remember when stasis kept dying in sol b for the good of the server bless pnp solved nothing as far as high end game play same guild wins. Keep crying tho plenty of jollies are had.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Imagine if this server was as one sided as it is now, and Nihilum could corpse camp any contender for days like they did.

I honestly don't know who you play either - are the forums noobs swarming me, but regardless, if you've been corpse camped by Tune for like 36 hrs consecutively you'd understand why it was essential.

If you were just some scrub, it probably had no effect on you.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Look at all the modern big PVP fights in shitty areas, LNS called - Nihi or Az were giving it to each other.

There'd be the odd PVP snipe or shit talk trying to get people banned for PNP abuse - but for the most part, if you lose a fight you can get your shit and go - 1000000X better than the previous all day corpse camping events.

Kergan
06-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Stasis your problem is that even when you have a brief moment of clarity and are able to form it into a valid coherent post, it is almost immediately drowned out by the sheer amount of stupid venomous bullshit you post. You are your own worst enemy.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 11:41 AM
Thanks, it's a gift.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 11:42 AM
PS when you're attempted to be made public enemy #1 by most of the faggot spineless little bitches from such guilds like Heresy, Holocaust, Force, and RD - you get a lot of opposition noise.

I WILL NOT FALTER BECAUSE I DO NOT FEAR THE LITTLE BITCHES.

HippoNipple
06-18-2014, 11:43 AM
I agree with all the changes Stasis has forum quested for, he is just impatient and loses his cool.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 11:44 AM
Thx pal, I always considered u an intelligent poster - coming from me I don't know if that should be a compliment.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 11:45 AM
HB too, but he's pancake flip floppity.

Tassador
06-18-2014, 11:47 AM
I for one am not against you or your cry hard post it's all entertainment. I wish you well in life sir.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Thanks pal, I know I look mad and shit - but most of the time I'm smilen, it's a weird situation.

HippoNipple
06-18-2014, 11:56 AM
If an idea is viable and can be potentially implemented on this server annoying repetition is the only way to get it done. If Rogean actually cared about the server and put time into caring what the community thought it would be different but we have to try to nag for changes through the GMs.

No matter what the GMs say about things being brought up over and over it does influence them to mention it when they do get time with Rogean whether they consciously realize it or not.

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-18-2014, 12:10 PM
I agree with the majority of the issues stasis is fighting for as well, except variance, there is no way that will help the population. The biggest guild will still thrive in a variance situation whether it's nihilum or the next big guild.

Sektor
06-18-2014, 12:11 PM
good stuff. Unlit all rmt bans IMO. hehehe

HippoNipple
06-18-2014, 12:18 PM
I agree with the majority of the issues stasis is fighting for as well, except variance, there is no way that will help the population. The biggest guild will still thrive in a variance situation whether it's nihilum or the next big guild.

It forces people to play more. I don't know if the resistance has the crew right now to make a difference but with variance it is a race to see who can get 20 members on the quickest. If there is a smaller crew with a lot of players with high play times they may be able to pull it off every now and then, especially if the majority of them are already logged in.

It would also be nice because it would force more zone control in off hours for important zones. A lot of the important zones don't have level limits on who you can attack so tracking with an OOR won't be possible.

The downside is if all this possible competition doesn't end up happening and it just becomes a nuisance for the only people even interested in end game PvE.

Nirgon
06-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Rogean put in 4 level range and removed solb/perma FFA.

Small change or not, he coulda not done this.

I hope he keeps it classic here and I will continue to smile down on the people who can't play in that environment complaining about it.

Kergan
06-18-2014, 12:31 PM
It forces people to play more. I don't know if the resistance has the crew right now to make a difference but with variance it is a race to see who can get 20 members on the quickest. If there is a smaller crew with a lot of players with high play times they may be able to pull it off every now and then, especially if the majority of them are already logged in.

It would also be nice because it would force more zone control in off hours for important zones. A lot of the important zones don't have level limits on who you can attack so tracking with an OOR won't be possible.

The downside is if all this possible competition doesn't end up happening and it just becomes a nuisance for the only people even interested in end game PvE.

You state those things like they are a given.

Variance means this or variance means that. Those that disagree with variance disagree with those truths pro-variance people take as a given, such as more PVP, smaller crews can compete, poopsocking wont be possible, etc.

The only comparisons we can make are where we've actually seen variance implemented, on blue. Would it be different on a PVP server? Of course. But in the one single place we've seen it done, the entire server fought against it because of how horrible it was (until they got rid of it) and many of the reasons it sucked there would apply to red as well.

Derubael
06-18-2014, 12:34 PM
Stasis, we agree with you that simulated repops help the server, but we have no control over it, and I'm tired of seeing you post about how shitty this server is because we don't do enough and blah blah blah. Bottom line is you can sit here and whine about how little you think Rogean cares about Red, when the truth is blue isn't getting simulated repops either, and that was part of a raid agreement we set up in January. The guy is busy as hell and you people seem to forget that we're volunteers who don't get paid. We have real lives, real jobs, real relationships that need attention. We can't/don't spend 24/7 working on Project 1999.

I can also tell you what HB is saying in this thread is 100% accurate. Right now, the player-base is driving off the player-base. This is the kind of shit guild leaders need to be on top of. If your guild is training/harassing another player, you need to be doing something about it because we can't always be around. Can't tell you how many recent petitions we've gotten involving harassment lately - and as CSR staff, unless we have super concrete proof of something happening, we can't do anything about it. Guild leaders on the other hand, can, and need to step up and do so. I'm looking specifically at Lite and whoever is front-manning for Nihilum now (and it had better not be Nizzar. If he is still leading Nihilum please let us know).

Colgate
06-18-2014, 12:37 PM
inb4 people say nizzar isn't leading

o you know he is

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-18-2014, 12:39 PM
It would make for more pvp at first most likely but I can almost guarantee that Nihilum would greatly increase its recruitment efforts until we had a large enough force to log 30 or more in at any given time. People just need to accept that 20 v 20 stuff is more than likely not gonna happen for raid targets. It's time to recruit to compete gentlemen.

Nirgon
06-18-2014, 12:39 PM
Derubael Nizzar's history on blue followed him here verbatim to red.

If you think he's magically going to start listening to you, get your head examined pal.

Kergan
06-18-2014, 12:41 PM
I'll speak with my guild leader Tune about making sure Nihilum members aren't griefing.

Gaanon
Make me GM for a day I'll straighten this shit out with harassment and griefing, fucken uthgaard style.

Glad you agree with Simulated Repops, we were in the dark since they went away - will you be talking to Rogean?

Without it, it'll be one end game guild farming all static timers, and anyone who doesn't fit that mold will quit, and those who do will farm BIS and then quit - it's broken - pass it on. Only 3 years of evidence.

Gaanon
It would make for more pvp at first most likely but I can almost guarantee that Nihilum would greatly increase its recruitment efforts until we had a large enough force to log 30 or more in at any given time. People just need to accept that 20 v 20 stuff is more than likely not gonna happen for raid targets. It's time to recruit to compete gentlemen.

We tried it, Nihilum didn't accomplish that in the month it was in, thanks for your opinion man. I try to use evidence.

Colgate
06-18-2014, 12:42 PM
maybe i would care about recruiting to compete on a server that doesn't allow pieces of shit like nizzar to play and where the guy running the show doesn't pull things like "mandatory 42 day server resets" three times in one week but literally never again

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Nizzar is not leading. You hold you vile tongue, worm! Pras the Dutchess, Tune!

Colgate
06-18-2014, 12:43 PM
yaw if you think anyone is gonna believe that mongoloid retard tune is in charge you're horribly mistaken

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-18-2014, 12:44 PM
We tried it, Nihilum didn't accomplish that in the month it was in, thanks for your opinion man. I try to use evidence.

They tried out variance for a week?

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Tune is the greatest leader we have had in the past 2 weeks! You take that back!

Pikrib
06-18-2014, 12:45 PM
I'll speak with my guild leader *cough* Tune about making sure Nihilum members aren't griefing.

ftfy

Dullah
06-18-2014, 12:46 PM
Imagine if this server was as one sided as it is now, and Nihilum could corpse camp any contender for days like they did.

Nihilum never corpse camped just because guilds contended for mobs, Nihilum corpse camped because players of said guilds wouldnt stop running their fucking mouths, griefing lowbies, petition questing when they lost, and spamming the forums with tears and ways to change EverQuest, thus driving away new and potential players from red99.

Shits classic. The system of order vs discord is what made Rallos Zek so much fun. A true system of justice as opposed to here where players just whine to GMs until they interfere with new rules or simply ban players in the opposition, based purely on the general consensus of the guild opposing them.

heartbrand
06-18-2014, 12:49 PM
Nihilum never corpse camped just because guilds contended for mobs, Nihilum corpse camped because players of said guilds wouldnt stop running their fucking mouths, griefing lowbies, petition questing when they lost, and spamming the forums with tears and ways to change EverQuest, thus driving away new and potential players from red99.

Shits classic. The system of order vs discord is what made Rallos Zek so much fun. A true system of justice as opposed to here where players just whine to GMs until they interfere with new rules or simply ban players in the opposition, based purely on the general consensus of the guild opposing them.

You gotta admit tho, complaining to the people in charge to change the system for their own gain is pretty fuckin classic. Been going on since 3000 BC. Pras lobbyists.

Quiet
06-18-2014, 12:55 PM
I think they should blow server repops right this minute. When Nihilum takes 100% of the dragons or Azrael manages to form up and get only Faydedar, Stasis should have to give Nizzar the anal tickle.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Hardcode weekly random repops and watch the server flourish - heard it here first.

We have EVERYTHING we need except a working end - game, which is arguably the most crucial.

I don't care about variance, variance was my suggestion to fix the end game - people said simulated repops are better, turns out they were RIGHT.

I don't care that I was WRONG, I was just talking about something that was broken.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 01:01 PM
I think they should blow server repops right this minute. When Nihilum takes 100% of the dragons or Azrael manages to form up and get only Faydedar, Stasis should have to give Nizzar the anal tickle.

Of course they would, announce that they are enabled again, and then fire one in a few days.

Nirgon
06-18-2014, 01:02 PM
Nizzar is not leading. You hold you vile tongue, worm! Pras the Dutchess, Tune!

It is only fitting that we joke about it

As it is, after all, a joke

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 01:03 PM

When I was Nihi I corpse camped people for fun.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 01:04 PM
And no one told me to do otherwise, you deleted a dudes account and stripped his shit. I trained a raid in Seb.

Nobody questions shit on Red99, it's all about winning. I thought it shouldn't be allowed, even considering my past behaviors and said why, because it's generally the little guy getting pounded up the ass.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 01:05 PM
Unless it's a rule, and it can be used to win/discourage your opponent - it will be done.

heartbrand
06-18-2014, 01:06 PM
As long as the person behind the keyboard is still alive, it's not a win.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 01:09 PM
You gotta admit tho, complaining to the people in charge to change the system for their own gain is pretty fuckin classic. Been going on since 3000 BC. Pras lobbyists.

I didn't lobby for anything when in Nihi, I left them on top - and took the path of jesus to fight for the weak and little.

Sorry you can't understand my godliness.

Mac Drettj
06-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Hi, I'm Salty, and I'm so bad at this I can't even get my accusations of korruption right.

Derubael always has been and always will be a dear friend and my greatest hero. He's fought hard to get the box back to a reasonable population, and really cares about each and every one of us.

Very kind words from Salty

I also approve

God bless you Derubael.

Dullah
06-18-2014, 01:26 PM
And no one told me to do otherwise, you deleted a dudes account and stripped his shit. I trained a raid in Seb.

Nobody questions shit on Red99, it's all about winning. I thought it shouldn't be allowed, even considering my past behaviors and said why, because it's generally the little guy getting pounded up the ass.

We've had a policy of non-grief in place since pretty much the beginning. That policy doesn't apply to griefers though, the same way deleting a character of someone who stole/stripped/deleted/rmt'd other players characters/items didn't apply to him. Love how people like to refer to what I did with ambiguity, never mentioning whose character I deleted or why, or in this case the fact that you were actually present during the deletion.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 01:27 PM
We've had a policy of non-grief in place since pretty much the beginning. That policy doesn't apply to griefers though, the same way deleting a character of someone who stole/stripped/deleted/rmt'd other players characters/items didn't apply to him. Love how people like to refer to what I did with ambiguity, never mentioning whose character I deleted or why, or in this case the fact that you were actually present during the deletion.

Oh no Mellow was a scumbag, and what happened to u was shitty. Saying Nihi is anti grief is hilarious though.

Pikrib
06-18-2014, 01:58 PM
We've had a policy of non-grief in place since pretty much the beginning.

The beginning of this week? Policy of non-grief my ass.

You do realize your guild members tried to cause experience death to a whole raid of new people in fear two weeks ago? I'm not talking about the X-RD officers AE i'm talking about the Nihilum members specifically targeting only the bard kiting the mobs.

Your guildies kept attacking a PUG hate raid last week untill we gave up. You have also corpse camped a bunch of newbie RD people for hours in fear.

So please Dullah get off your high horse. No one is drinking your cool-aid.

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-18-2014, 02:09 PM
The beginning of this week? Policy of non-grief my ass.

You do realize your guild members tried to cause experience death to a whole raid of new people in fear two weeks ago? I'm not talking about the X-RD officers AE i'm talking about the Nihilum members specifically targeting only the bard kiting the mobs.

Your guildies kept attacking a PUG hate raid last week untill we gave up. You have also corpse camped a bunch of newbie RD people for hours in fear.

These attempts at griefing were part of our strategy to help azrael recruit more to make the server better. But instead you guys just whined about it when you should have used it to your advantage to bring some new anti nihilum fodder into your ranks.

Dullah
06-18-2014, 02:18 PM

If you aren't completely retarded, you know exactly why we attacked RD in fear. Its politics. They broke their own rules and aligned themselves with the real griefers on this server, Azrael. You know, the same players that spend hours every day scouring every zone for anyone in range or in a FFA dungeon to kill them over and over again to get their rocks off. We wanted to send a message that if you are going to support the players hellbent on hurting the server, ganking newbs and bitching and whining on the forums we would subject you to the same. Order triumped over discord, and your lot cried their little eyes out until they created an LNS policy where GMs arbitrarily determined the outcome of events rather than players.

Nihilum isn't all rainbows and roses, but we've by and large supported a friendly atmosphere on this server, even when proper etiquette is obfuscated by GMs championing the causes of these same players who've done nothing but troll the server for 3 years.

Kergan
06-18-2014, 02:22 PM
This thread started solid, moving downhill swiftly.

Pikrib
06-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Your own guild leader was banned for training people in Sol B, and your claiming you have a policy of non-grief.

WTF are you smoking?

Pikrib
06-18-2014, 02:37 PM
This thread started solid, moving downhill swiftly.

Heh, sorry man just having a little fun with Dullah.

mostbitter
06-18-2014, 02:39 PM
Lite trained on my toon in fear once for NO FUCKING REASON and made me take a two week ban. look at how pathetic this guy is, worst train ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGwg17Jpr98&feature=youtu.be

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Lite trained on my toon in fear once for NO FUCKING REASON and made me take a two week ban. look at how pathetic this guy is, worst train ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGwg17Jpr98&feature=youtu.be

Lite trained on his alt war and got banned? How is this news.

Not Salem
06-18-2014, 03:14 PM
Node pal it doesnt work like that, when an app cries about pvp we send them to you. Velious prep

Mac Drettj
06-18-2014, 03:44 PM
Probably good ole' Autism Aussie

lol

Silent
06-18-2014, 04:04 PM

Exactly, Nihilum doesn't support griefing people over and over. The last few months have had a lot of members opposed to such things but killing someone one time is not griefing, its pvp regardless of gear/situation I don't care if they were naked everyone can be killed once by that person and be on their way imo(if LNS is called in some cases where theres bad blood IE guilds) anymore then that or not honoring LNS is griefing in my mind. Trying to Rule lawyer like some people do and have 'other' people with a different guild tag that are obviously affiliated with said person try to get around the rule and kill them is griefing which we have seen numerous time by NON nihilum. In the past we did specifically target a guild or select people because all they did was talk shit and its a pvp server so what better way to try to shut them up then beat them at the game? This is red right, PVP is supposed to be there for something I hope. That one day we went into fear and killed 30+ Red Dawn was for one of these reasons, People kept talking shit and taunting then got all up set when we got fed up and decided to act. Yet people try to turn it around and say its griefing new players when it was in fact eliminating shit talkers and trolls who happened to bring death upon their OWN GUILDMATES who knew better then to lob in game and IRL attacks at people in ooc and expect nothing to happen.

I didn't lobby for anything when in Nihi, I left them on top - and took the path of jesus to fight for the weak and little.

Sorry you can't understand my godliness.

You stated before you left Nihilum you were mad because the fact Nihilum would not pvp Azrael in certain encounters like the trakanon one, instead they ported out despite Nihilum having the upper hand it was still a race of who could get to the next boss. You trained Azrael that same raid before quitting, In ORDER to stir up pvp and it didn't happen. Not 2-3 weeks later you were guilded with us in Azrael for pvp reasons, That is what you decided to do. No one can hate on you for wanting pvp, Going to Azrael was the obvious choice if you wanted to be on the side that was constantly under attack in pvp to get some fight in. But eventually I think you realized Azrael(Lite in particular) wasn't what you were looking for and took to the forums to post for change instead.

Your own guild leader was banned for training people in Sol B, and your claiming you have a policy of non-grief.

WTF are you smoking?

He trained 2-3 mobs up that were all attacking HIM only in order to kill people at efreeti camp in solb, If I recall correctly this was only 2-3 days tops after the PNP was released and the rules were still very hard to figure out and were in the works of what was allowed and what wasn't. Prior to this it was VERY COMMON for someone to train a few newbie mobs to rush to a person/group in order to kill them before they could gate/camp out or run away. When you say he was banned for PVP you make it sound like he committed horrible un-thinkable war crimes when all he did was kill some people right when PNP was in its infancy.

It is like saying Tune deserves to stay banned for doing 40 points of damage to that one dude in kith during guild on guild pvp and getting YT on him then a flood of petitions go in from Azrael about crying about tune violating rules despite Azrael being the ones who were combat rezzing(not allowed at the time) people into a 30 on 30 fight with 20% hp and rez efx barely able to move expecting them NOT TO DIE despite all it taking was one good auto attack round from a melee or a nuke from a caster to kill them again.

As I posted in another thread, Nizzar isn't the guild leader of Nihilum anymore but that does not mean that his words don't carry weight since he is the former leader and a lot of people follow him and are used to it. This will never change. He took a seat back in leadership roles and people like Lite making threads offering to 'pay' for recordings or proof of Nizzar being "in charge" mean nothing, They are failed attempts at trying to do what Lite couldn't originally accomplish via Sektors which was getting rid of Nizzar from P99 for good.

So what if Nizzar is a tank on a raid and starts calling out orders on the encounter? That isn't being a guild leader its being a main tank or one of the raid leaders. People keep trying to rule lawyer this to pick everything apart and find any flaw they can to complain about. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the GM's are more disgusted at the people who keep making these petitions/complaint in and out of game then anything. They have to read daily petitions of people whining about key Nihilum players who have done nothing wrong except made people jealous by being who they are or having the gear/status they do.

<End of wall of text, pls insert your tldr after reading it below>

Colgate
06-18-2014, 04:04 PM
do i even need to say it?

Eunomia
06-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Not having any sort of real investigation techniques and protocol, is why my warrior was banned for SEQ without any GM verifying that I run my own servers on my computer and the programs run on that computer for that server.

I've explained this to you. It's all over the forums to shut 3rd party down before logging on P99. It's not that difficult. You said you run other stuff WHILE you're playing P99. I said buy a cheap desktop (under $100) to run P99 if you NEED to have the other stuff running on your main PC. You want US to do the work to make sure you aren't cheating on P99. We are not charging you to play here, you can take on that responsibility yourself.

Are you saying we need to sleep in shifts to keep track of you? Ummm no.

GM's have terrible, escalation protocols and terrible follow through; they are not business managers IRL, cause you can't expect the local pizza boy to make sound, rational, and prompt decisions without large amounts of confirmation bias and off-the-cuff management techniques.

You may have a point. They are highly talented at some very specialized skills. Think of a bar code. You only have a limited space for all the bars. If some bars are wide, other bars have to be thin.

The answer is to bring on other people with those skills to compensate. Keep in mind, this is a volunteer project. So now the requirements include: management skills, passion for EQ, agreement of the direction of the project, trustworthy and non-corruptible - all for the big sum of $0. Then after they find that person, it's going to take quite a while to prove themselves before they are handed any real responsibility. Being part of the staff here is very demanding. Add to that, people trying to harm the project for whatever unknown reason. Again add to that, the forums (presumably the very people they are volunteering to help) attacking staff everyday. What are the chances of that person sticking around long enough to have a positive impact on the server?

They truly do the best they can.

Probably good ole' Autism Aussie

Back off Aussie. He's awesome. You may direct him as Awesome Aussie in the future.

Kergan
06-18-2014, 04:31 PM
I dunno Awesome Aussie sounds awfuly name violationy don't you think, or is it just me?

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Exactly, Nihilum doesn't support griefing people over and over. The last few months have had a lot of members opposed to such things but killing someone one time is not griefing, its pvp regardless of gear/situation I don't care if they were naked everyone can be killed once by that person and be on their way imo(if LNS is called in some cases where theres bad blood IE guilds) anymore then that or not honoring LNS is griefing in my mind. Trying to Rule lawyer like some people do and have 'other' people with a different guild tag that are obviously affiliated with said person try to get around the rule and kill them is griefing which we have seen numerous time by NON nihilum. In the past we did specifically target a guild or select people because all they did was talk shit and its a pvp server so what better way to try to shut them up then beat them at the game? This is red right, PVP is supposed to be there for something I hope. That one day we went into fear and killed 30+ Red Dawn was for one of these reasons, People kept talking shit and taunting then got all up set when we got fed up and decided to act. Yet people try to turn it around and say its griefing new players when it was in fact eliminating shit talkers and trolls who happened to bring death upon their OWN GUILDMATES who knew better then to lob in game and IRL attacks at people in ooc and expect nothing to happen.

You stated before you left Nihilum you were mad because the fact Nihilum would not pvp Azrael in certain encounters like the trakanon one, instead they ported out despite Nihilum having the upper hand it was still a race of who could get to the next boss. You trained Azrael that same raid before quitting, In ORDER to stir up pvp and it didn't happen. Not 2-3 weeks later you were guilded with us in Azrael for pvp reasons, That is what you decided to do. No one can hate on you for wanting pvp, Going to Azrael was the obvious choice if you wanted to be on the side that was constantly under attack in pvp to get some fight in. But eventually I think you realized Azrael(Lite in particular) wasn't what you were looking for and took to the forums to post for change instead.

He trained 2-3 mobs up that were all attacking HIM only in order to kill people at efreeti camp in solb, If I recall correctly this was only 2-3 days tops after the PNP was released and the rules were still very hard to figure out and were in the works of what was allowed and what wasn't. Prior to this it was VERY COMMON for someone to train a few newbie mobs to rush to a person/group in order to kill them before they could gate/camp out or run away. When you say he was banned for PVP you make it sound like he committed horrible un-thinkable war crimes when all he did was kill some people right when PNP was in its infancy.

It is like saying Tune deserves to stay banned for doing 40 points of damage to that one dude in kith during guild on guild pvp and getting YT on him then a flood of petitions go in from Azrael about crying about tune violating rules despite Azrael being the ones who were combat rezzing(not allowed at the time) people into a 30 on 30 fight with 20% hp and rez efx barely able to move expecting them NOT TO DIE despite all it taking was one good auto attack round from a melee or a nuke from a caster to kill them again.

As I posted in another thread, Nizzar isn't the guild leader of Nihilum anymore but that does not mean that his words don't carry weight since he is the former leader and a lot of people follow him and are used to it. This will never change. He took a seat back in leadership roles and people like Lite making threads offering to 'pay' for recordings or proof of Nizzar being "in charge" mean nothing, They are failed attempts at trying to do what Lite couldn't originally accomplish via Sektors which was getting rid of Nizzar from P99 for good.

So what if Nizzar is a tank on a raid and starts calling out orders on the encounter? That isn't being a guild leader its being a main tank or one of the raid leaders. People keep trying to rule lawyer this to pick everything apart and find any flaw they can to complain about. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the GM's are more disgusted at the people who keep making these petitions/complaint in and out of game then anything. They have to read daily petitions of people whining about key Nihilum players who have done nothing wrong except made people jealous by being who they are or having the gear/status they do.

<End of wall of text, pls insert your tldr after reading it below>

I'll reply tonight when I have time for some light reading.

Kergan
06-18-2014, 04:50 PM
I'll reply tonight when I have time for some light reading.

Awesome, thanks for keeping us all in the loop.

Gaanon
06-18-2014, 04:50 PM
NP.

Nirgon
06-18-2014, 08:36 PM
Are we keeping the YT that notifies everyone to send racist/hateful tells when someone dies?

I guess it is useful for people who insist on bind rushing.

Nirgon
06-18-2014, 08:37 PM
(Warn -> Suspend -> Suspend -> ACTUALLY ban works for that too)

Gaffin 7.0
06-18-2014, 08:51 PM
agreed on the suspend, still banned on my 2 lvl 60's with no questions asked or ever to be lifted