PDA

View Full Version : dic pic spam?

Fame
06-17-2014, 11:15 PM
wtf man, I can kinda see the humor but naw. Some of us have families/friends whatever hangin around when we're chillin and forum questing. The last shit we want to do is explain a screen full of dicks popping up in the middle of an activity most of us are probably appearing to enjoy. Shits retarded brews. No one gives a fuck if you love the dick, throat one and tell your mom, we don't give a fuck, it's 2014 homos.

Kergan
06-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Turn images off in user control panel, probably saved me from getting fired at some point today.

Bardalicious
06-17-2014, 11:23 PM
Big Hurb in full blown dick meltdown mode.

Pitborn
06-18-2014, 12:22 AM
Turn images off in user control panel, probably saved me from getting fired at some point today.

I've said it before, but if anyone ever decides to check my history at work, i'm done.

Dead man walking.

Fame
06-18-2014, 12:24 AM
images are like the best part tho

Kergan
06-18-2014, 09:35 AM
I've said it before, but if anyone ever decides to check my history at work, i'm done.

Dead man walking.

Hah, yeah. They'd find about 50 cached dick picks in my temp files.

Luckily I have the advantage of running the department that does all the network monitoring and web filtering so my shit just rides the internet bareback.

Clark
06-18-2014, 08:27 PM
wtf man, I can kinda see the humor but naw. Some of us have families/friends whatever hangin around when we're chillin and forum questing. The last shit we want to do is explain a screen full of dicks popping up in the middle of an activity most of us are probably appearing to enjoy. Shits retarded brews. No one gives a fuck if you love the dick, throat one and tell your mom, we don't give a fuck, it's 2014 homos. agreed

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
06-18-2014, 08:50 PM
Yeah man shit is getting retarded.

Sure, NSFW is NSFW but FFs, dick pics when I'm forum questing has crossed the GATDAMN LINE.

No one cares if you're gay. It's 2014. Post dick pics on dick pick web sites FFs.