PDA

View Full Version : Nihlium Exploiting?

mikemandella
06-16-2014, 02:35 PM
Wow you guys really use shaman disease slow to negate the Hoshkar AE...?? Can't wait to hear how you thought that was even close to OK.. A GM really needs to look at those logs.. Dirty whistles all around.

- Oppressor

heartbrand
06-16-2014, 02:42 PM
Ya, someone needs to look into classic 1999 mechanics and report classic working functions immediately. Holy fuck you're dumb.

Zalaerian
06-16-2014, 02:43 PM
Shaman slow is MR based and is pelled like a magic debuff. Doesn't change to being cured till velious and disease check slow is POP as cloud of grummus

Try again

heartbrand
06-16-2014, 02:45 PM
In other news, I heard you could hide behind walls in this game and avoid being hit by Area of Effect abilities. This is a disgusting exploitation and needs to be looked into immediately.

Andis
06-16-2014, 02:50 PM
nihilum exploiting since 99'

tell us something we dont know.

LostCause
06-16-2014, 02:51 PM
Wow you guys really use shaman disease slow to negate the Hoshkar AE...?? Can't wait to hear how you thought that was even close to OK.. A GM really needs to look at those logs.. Dirty whistles all around.

- Oppressor

you dumb as fuck.

Youlath
06-16-2014, 02:53 PM
Ya, someone needs to look into classic 1999 mechanics and report classic working functions immediately. Holy fuck you're dumb.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=702586&postcount=22

mikemandella
06-16-2014, 02:56 PM
So than you are saying it's ok to use a player slow to negate arguably one of the most difficult AE's in the game? That is classic and working as intended?

- Oppressor

Youlath
06-16-2014, 02:57 PM
it's not, confirmed in tells with sirken

still, petition/exploit post ignored for 16 days and counting, except by haynar, who also agrees that it needs to be fixed

Andis
06-16-2014, 02:58 PM

Duckwalk
06-16-2014, 03:10 PM
This just in, Nihilium uses warriors in plate armor to prevent healers from getting attacked.

Gonna need a GM response...

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-16-2014, 03:25 PM
This just in, Nihilium uses warriors in plate armor to prevent healers from getting attacked.

Gonna need a GM response...

Lul'd so hard just now

Elderan
06-16-2014, 03:27 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154139

Stage 5-6 in full swing.

Kergan
06-16-2014, 03:31 PM
I dunno, I think they are in stage 7 with a few dingleberries still clinging to stage 6 myself.

Utanven
06-16-2014, 03:35 PM

Ever see willy & trypp level on droga? 2 lvl 30s killing 200+ mobs with pathing exploits. I have some SS still if ya wanna see? Give it a rest with all the mad posts. Azrael dirty as f***.

mikemandella
06-16-2014, 03:37 PM

Buffing players with shaman slow before a hoshkar fight so they resist the AE is classic? The accepted strategy is Cure shields and clerics...

You mean to tell me that they are doing it all wrong on blue and that Nihilum pioneered this legit tactic that nobody else uses?

You can also bug out mobs on the ledge in VP so they don't AE you.. That's in game also..

- Oppressor

heartbrand
06-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Buffing players with shaman slow before a hoshkar fight so they resist the AE is classic? The accepted strategy is Cure shields and clerics...

You mean to tell me that they are doing it all wrong on blue and that Nihilum pioneered this legit tactic that nobody else uses?

You can also bug out mobs on the ledge in VP so they don't AE you.. That's in game also..

- Oppressor

I'm sorry you didn't play EverQuest in 1999 and don't know what you're talking about. These are classic mechanics. Thanks try again.

Zalaerian
06-16-2014, 03:43 PM
6 months from now I predict a similar thread on how we are slowing unslowable mobs in velious

mikemandella
06-16-2014, 03:57 PM
Does anyone else not in Nihilum "remember" this? Yes I was there and we had to use the shield/cleric heal tactic. Slowing each other trivializes the encounter. You know that whole AE damage/slow he does...

- Oppressor

Utanven
06-16-2014, 03:59 PM

- Oppressor

Oppressor can you explain this one ? ( I'm sure you can Lolz):

Trypp with Willy (Azrael officers) using pathing exploits at lvl 30ish. You can find the original thread also by searching "exploit droga" in RNF.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129411&highlight=Exploit+droga

mikemandella
06-16-2014, 04:10 PM
Oppressor can you explain this one ? ( I'm sure you can Lolz):

Trypp with Willy (Azrael officers) using pathing exploits at lvl 30ish. You can find the original thread also by searching "exploit droga" in RNF.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129411&highlight=Exploit+droga

? Yes because these are the same thing entirely.. I would say both should be looked into and the proper decision given.. even if that means ban ban..

- Oppressor

LostCause
06-16-2014, 04:13 PM
oppressor you're dumb as hell just stop posting.

mikemandella
06-16-2014, 04:24 PM
Well you guys have already admitted to doing it. The logs will show that anyway. So does someone want to point me to any source saying this is a classic raid strategy?

- Oppressor

Vile
06-16-2014, 04:29 PM
ya'll fighting over elf sim lol

Kasyra
06-16-2014, 04:29 PM
These forums are turning in a fucking daycare what with all goddamn babies crying all day.

Not_Kazowi
06-16-2014, 04:30 PM
Why do you little girls have to make drama out of everything? If you think were exploiting, report it and let the GMs handle it.

Jesus I'm so glad I decided not to play with azrael folk

LostCause
06-16-2014, 04:30 PM
These forums are turning in a fucking daycare what with all goddamn babies crying all day.

mikemandella
06-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Where is Nirgon?

- Oppressor

Kergan
06-16-2014, 04:50 PM
lol @ this oppressor clown

SamwiseRed
06-16-2014, 04:50 PM
lol exploiting 15 year old content. as if numbers and dev advantage werent enuff. good laugh altho tbh i dont even care. may you exploit for another 10000 years. pras nilly.

Kergan
06-16-2014, 04:52 PM
Samwise you ever been to VP bro?

mikemandella
06-16-2014, 04:53 PM
lol @ this oppressor clown

So you going to show me? Because when I was there they couldnt kill it.. crazy huh

- Oppressor

SamwiseRed
06-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Samwise you ever been to VP bro?

naw dont have time for dat. i mean maybe i dont understand the thread but basically it sounds like slowing people like casters or some shit is preventing a dragon aoe from landing. i may not be a doctor of classic everquest but if that's not an exploit i dont know what it is.

HOWEVER i really dont care what you do in vp. getting people banned is dumb. just surprised if this is really going on when a developer is in your guild. the end game on red isnt classic or fun so i just stay out of it. this exploit affects me zero but i do think its pretty pathetic. so keep on making content as easy as possible, i mean thats why we are here right? why else would you need 50+ people for dragons if not to eliminate any kind of challenge.

Kasyra
06-16-2014, 04:59 PM
So you going to show me? Because when I was there they couldnt kill it.. crazy huh

- Oppressor

you know whats crazy? you and lite's psycho obsession with all things Nihilum. you call us nutswingers but you guys are averaging more Nihilum posts per day than any of our members combined. I mean, its flattering and all that we consume so much of your living, breathing existence, but goddamn...our jewels are starting to chafe from all you nihili hating nut grabbers.

do your own thing..we're certainly doing ours

mikemandella
06-16-2014, 05:01 PM
Confirmed fixed in next patch..

Shady folks doing shady things.. Hoshkar biggest MVP for Azrael in VP. PRAS!

-Oppressor

Kergan
06-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Man NO WAY we'll kill that dragon now. :) :) :)

SamwiseRed
06-16-2014, 05:11 PM
you guys were seriously doing that?

Mac Drettj
06-16-2014, 05:15 PM
loling at a thread of mads

Buhbuh
06-16-2014, 06:27 PM
hey tell the devs to fix word of restoration while they're at it. huehue

thing dies in like 2 aoe's anyway.

strat is called: wizards.

LostCause
06-16-2014, 06:32 PM
8 wizards 32k hp hmmmm so hard

Combobreaker
06-16-2014, 06:38 PM
EVERYONE way more concerned with fucking pve mechanics, yet no1 gives a fuck about the godawful melee pvp range.

fuckall

Kergan
06-16-2014, 06:46 PM
Yeah melees have it fucking ROUGH on R99.

:)

Youlath
06-16-2014, 06:56 PM
you guys are making a lot of excuses but not one of them actually address the fact that you guys are exploiting fuckwads

Kergan
06-16-2014, 07:11 PM
More lucky than exploit really

Youlath
06-16-2014, 07:13 PM
lucky you had the knowledge and willingness to knowingly exploit the hardest dragon in the game

yeah

Kergan
06-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Didn't realize how bent outta shape you fellas have got.

Youlath
06-16-2014, 07:20 PM
didn't realize how much you guys exploited

oh wait yeah we've known since 2 weeks after server open

Youlath
06-16-2014, 07:24 PM
funny how 2 days after nihilum cries about getting hoshkar trained onto them, (which they did to themselves confirmed) 3 azrael members get banned with literally no evidence

yet after more than 2 weeks after nihilum is shown exploiting a raid target visibly on fraps not one member of nihilum has been disciplined

perhaps sirken is the doran martell of red99

waiting, biding his time, like the true viper

most likely just doesn't care though

SamwiseRed
06-16-2014, 07:25 PM
for legit players this is a huge turn off. just the other day my nephew put in some cheat codes on my ultimate gta4 save. sad day for me brews. i had to wipe that shit clean. all you game genie babies make me sick.

Mac Drettj
06-16-2014, 07:36 PM
Naw dogs we just swimming and going up and down Z axis

Colgate
06-16-2014, 08:08 PM
nihilum still exploiting dragons two and a half years later

sickening, absolutely sickening

Not_Kazowi
06-16-2014, 09:01 PM
EVERYONE way more concerned with fucking pve mechanics, yet no1 gives a fuck about the godawful melee pvp range.

fuckall

wont lie, hit box here is def jacked up. VZTZ things were way better

Tomm Selleck
06-17-2014, 12:05 AM
This thread so good for nihil shamans >:)

mikemandella
06-17-2014, 12:09 AM
Kinda true. Just wanted to clarify.

Originally in classic the DD and Slow would both not land if you had a higher slow on you. Our first few kills on Hoshkar in Fires of Heaven was this way.
It was ninja patched a few weeks later that if you had a higher slow the DD would still land yes but not overwrite you current slow.

If you resisted though both the slow and DD would not land.

Is this an admission of guilt??

- Oppressor

jooo
06-17-2014, 12:25 AM
Thread dumb full of dumbs

mikemandella
06-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Hoshkar is suppose to AE at every soandso amount of seconds.

Slowing hoshkar should not delay the time he AEs.

I dont even think its an exploit, just dumb idiots not knowing Eq

dude read the thing...

you slow the PC's not the NPC.. so all the players are slowed.. since the slow is a higher percentage than hoshkars... Hoshkar can't land his slow and the incredibly hard to resist AE from hell. At worse it should negate only his slow.. Right now the damage doesn't land and hasn't. Nihilum has been exploiting this on Red for the last 1.5 years, when it was hot fixed on live in just a few weeks.. IE not intended.

- Oppressor

Elderan
06-17-2014, 12:32 AM
Is this an admission of guilt??

- Oppressor

Guilt of what? This is how we killed him in classic for a few months. Kunark was out for about 8 months before Velious. I think our first Hoshkar kill was 4 months in and we killed him maybe 10-12 times before Velious. We also hid around corners and other objects to shield casters on every dragon we could too in classic.

If you spent half the time in game that you do on the forums trying to make up ways to get us banned then maybe Azrael wouldn't have fallen apart.

mikemandella
06-17-2014, 12:43 AM
Guilt of what? This is how we killed him in classic for a few months. Kunark was out for about 8 months before Velious. I think our first Hoshkar kill was 4 months in and we killed him maybe 10-12 times before Velious. We also hid around corners and other objects to shield casters on every dragon we could too in classic.

If you spent half the time in game that you do on the forums trying to make up ways to get us banned then maybe Azrael wouldn't have fallen apart.

Keep going.. I am sure you petitioned this right away as soon as you noticed that this was off.

- Oppressor

Elderan
06-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Keep going.. I am sure you petitioned this right away as soon as you noticed that this was off.

- Oppressor

Off? Its working as I am aware in classic. Like I said it was changed right before Velious was released. I have no idea what part of the timeline we are in anymore. If Velious is 3 months away then maybe now is the right timeline. If its 8 months away then who knows. I don't care either way really, devs can change it to however they see fit and we will just adjust to it no problem.

jooo
06-17-2014, 12:57 AM
dude read the thing...

you slow the PC's not the NPC.. so all the players are slowed.. since the slow is a higher percentage than hoshkars... Hoshkar can't land his slow and the incredibly hard to resist AE from hell. At worse it should negate only his slow.. Right now the damage doesn't land and hasn't. Nihilum has been exploiting this on Red for the last 1.5 years, when it was hot fixed on live in just a few weeks.. IE not intended.

- Oppressor

-oppressor

Fucking nerd

jooo
06-17-2014, 01:36 AM
that's like how much totally annoying prep?

how about you just play better instead

jooo
06-17-2014, 01:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jyHa5j5.png

jooo
06-17-2014, 01:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pSOzbys.png

jooo
06-17-2014, 01:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/v9QuIGW.png

Colgate
06-17-2014, 02:56 AM
I have no idea what part of the timeline we are in anymore.

we are currently 21 months into kunark

for a guy with severe assburgers, i'm shocked that you don't know this

Potus
06-17-2014, 03:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/v9QuIGW.png

LOL Verant watching their test monkeys work for free.

America.

Silent
06-17-2014, 06:29 AM
I am surprised you didn't make a post about this sooner oppressor, considering im sure the tactic has been done since even Stasis joined Azrael and he knew about it. Tell us about when Azrael tried hoshkar, but still wiped even with this 'exploit'. Did you guys just not have enough people, or did you just plain suck at using this easy I-WIN 'exploit' and finally decide you remembered something else you could try and shit up the forums with.

What was the main reason Azrael only ever went after Phara Dar and didn't attempt all the dragons in VP? Was it just because PD is a joke and gives some of the best loot there? They all have 32k hp, every raid boss in kunark does. A couple rogues/wizards and 32k hp mobs die insanely quick, Just as one of your PD videos shows despite how easy he is you still lost over half your raid before zerging him to death with that ping pong aggro but all you need for kunark content as I said is some rogues and wizards, a few meat shields + healers and throw everything you have at it for 90% of kunark targets to win.

I don't care if hoshkar is changed or not, Most everyone in Nihilum their PVE resist not just because of PVP but because the fact its required for membership. It won't change the fact hoshkar will still die, Hell it might even make it EASIER. I would however have loved to have seen live hoshkar fights with all those innoruuk cure shields that would have been on a server PRE VELIOUS. As it stands with kunarks release time on P99, People have so much gear and so many items are on the server. No Live EQ server had 25-30 cure shields, 30+ tstaffs etc before velious.

TLDR= Lite syndrome spreading to Oppressor, which Azrael member to get infected is next?
tldr enjoy pretending you didn't read it tldr

mikemandella
06-17-2014, 06:36 AM
Talks about zerg.. brings 55 people to VP.

This, like any of your posts is just a poor attempt to deflect. Honest man this is a pattern of the same behavior.. Nihilum exploits, GM's find out, do nothing.. Nihilum claims ignorance and gets to shut the door behind them.

- Oppressor

Feniggles
06-17-2014, 07:56 AM
Talks about zerg.. brings 55 people to VP.

This, like any of your posts is just a poor attempt to deflect. Honest man this is a pattern of the same behavior.. Nihilum exploits, GM's find out, do nothing.. Nihilum claims ignorance and gets to shut the door behind them.

- Oppressor

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7536324352/h13563634/

heartbrand
06-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Lady Daegarmo aka Greg was a huge faggot with a sandy vag.

Zalaerian
06-17-2014, 08:16 AM
Aka myndpyre from TZ.....swell guy

Silent
06-17-2014, 08:19 AM
So what if we had 55 in VP at one time? That is generally when a lot of our casual or semi retired people log in once a month. We usually have 40 people for VP, is that a zerg? What is a zerg, anything more then the numbers you have? Calling another guild a zerg when you yourself have been a 'zerg' numerous times while most of Nihilum was on break with 15-20 members facing between 35 and 45 azrael or more at times. You weren't a zerg though right? Just a bunch of pixel hungry loot whores I am sure, Though I did always like how when you outnumbered us during that period even despite having half the numbers for PVP you would send in the crappy players first as fodder then swoop in with the 2 main PVP groups(inner azrael core) and then proceed to pvp as everyone else is focused on the members who have since left you as they realized you didn't give one damn about them nor ever had intentions of giving them any gear from the bosses you killed because you knew it would be short lasted.

God forbid Azrael ever did Fear/Hate for their new recruits to gear them up, They would never stoop so low because all their main players have the gear already so no reason to help out the new members. But its always welcomed to go to sky and try to get Brainz an efreeti war bow! That reminds me, That day you guys failed to rush us mid PD kill and then clicked into sky to run away...I looted an Efreeti War Bow not 10 minutes after PD died! Anyway, Thank you for spawning some more sky bows for us. My level 49 epic ranger is coming up fast!

Oppressor, Please keep the forumquest going.

- Your pal Jupe

Mac Drettj
06-17-2014, 09:31 AM
Lady Daegarmo aka Greg was a huge faggot with a sandy vag.

lol

Pudge
06-17-2014, 10:06 AM
wow seems like there are some jimmies in this thread

Sektor
06-17-2014, 10:08 AM
Aka myndpyre from TZ.....swell guy

Clark
06-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Fix plz.

SamwiseRed
06-17-2014, 05:05 PM
<Game Genie> doing work in VP it seems.

Clark
06-18-2014, 08:30 PM
So what if we had 55 in VP at one time? That is generally when a lot of our casual or semi retired people log in once a month. We usually have 40 people for VP, is that a zerg? What is a zerg, anything more then the numbers you have? Calling another guild a zerg when you yourself have been a 'zerg' numerous times while most of Nihilum was on break with 15-20 members facing between 35 and 45 azrael or more at times. You weren't a zerg though right? Just a bunch of pixel hungry loot whores I am sure, Though I did always like how when you outnumbered us during that period even despite having half the numbers for PVP you would send in the crappy players first as fodder then swoop in with the 2 main PVP groups(inner azrael core) and then proceed to pvp as everyone else is focused on the members who have since left you as they realized you didn't give one damn about them nor ever had intentions of giving them any gear from the bosses you killed because you knew it would be short lasted.

God forbid Azrael ever did Fear/Hate for their new recruits to gear them up, They would never stoop so low because all their main players have the gear already so no reason to help out the new members. But its always welcomed to go to sky and try to get Brainz an efreeti war bow! That reminds me, That day you guys failed to rush us mid PD kill and then clicked into sky to run away...I looted an Efreeti War Bow not 10 minutes after PD died! Anyway, Thank you for spawning some more sky bows for us. My level 49 epic ranger is coming up fast!

Oppressor, Please keep the forumquest going.

- Your pal Jupe
Tl;dr