PDA

View Full Version : day 324 - still no justice

mostbitter
06-15-2014, 11:46 AM
Day 324,

I regret to inform you that there has still been no action taken against the most vile group of players on this server. There seems to be no limit to the amount of criminal activity they can involve themselves in. They have stolen, they have lied, cheated, and used the most horrific language which has led to chaos within our society. Now they taunt the law men who patrol our streets, admitting that they make copies of themselves(vmware boxing) in order to commit more crimes against our people!!

Surely someone is out there watching this. Hopefully they will get sick of this injustice one day and take action against the villains before our community is lost to lawlessness!

I've been on this server since before the legendary items were removed. I've made many friends on this box, because I've been here for a very long time.

That being said, those of us who have been here that long don't want to have to log on a porter every 15 minutes to port every single melee around the world at max level because we're looking for pvp or something else to do.

The game grows completely fucking stale at max level when mass pvp or raiding isn't lined up, because you are 100% reliant on someone getting off their main character to be a port bitch. All you scrubs leveling up right now haven't been here, you haven't sat here at max level where there are no random ports available for over a year, so I really don't respect any of your opinions on the matter.

I don't play here anymore because of this, in fact the last week I did play I 2 boxed every single night just to get my rogue to wherever the action was, and even 2 boxed to rez myself after nearly letting my corpse rot out of frustration with how dumb this server is.

You can call this a QQ post and I honestly wouldn't care, it is a bit of tears because this game was fun on live all the way through velious and even a bit fun into PoP. I like playing melees, and have ever since the days when I first started, I don't feel like I should have to be chained down by the porter economy on the server just to be able to do anything.

Tassador
06-15-2014, 11:51 AM
You sir are a turd!

lite
06-15-2014, 11:54 AM
Tunak you had no problem when you were boxing powered in the crypt, or when you teamed up with qazzaz and he boxed xokest. What is the big deal >?

LostCause
06-15-2014, 12:01 PM
lite has his family on hand to play all his chars hes def not boxing.

mostbitter
06-15-2014, 12:09 PM
The big deal? You and Powered stole from me after everything I did for you ungrateful fucking twats. Also I never boxed Powered, but if you are saying someone did I think a GM should look into that!

lite
06-15-2014, 12:26 PM
so you are saying yoiu never boxed the crypt to level up your pally ?

Sektor
06-15-2014, 12:38 PM
pity reply

Colgate
06-15-2014, 01:11 PM
after everything I did for you ungrateful fucking twats

ya man you definitely contributed a lot

from accepting a fully geared 60 warrior that you put nothing into to being the frontrunner for the people who refused to log in because of the azrael/dentists merge dkp drama, you were probably one of the most valued and respected members that azrael ever saw

Kergan
06-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Tell us more

Ames who?
06-15-2014, 01:31 PM
The big deal? You and Powered stole from me after everything I did for you ungrateful fucking twats. Also I never boxed Powered, but if you are saying someone did I think a GM should look into that!

the rage continues to build in this kids heart

iiNGloriouS
06-15-2014, 02:26 PM

from accepting a fully geared 60 warrior that you put nothing into to being the frontrunner for the people who refused to log in because of the azrael/dentists merge dkp drama, you were probably one of the most valued and respected members that azrael ever saw

Awwalike
06-15-2014, 02:45 PM
let it go, step away from computer

my alts wearing your fungus

bigshowtime
06-16-2014, 05:32 AM
If u want justice u have come to the wrong place pal

Clark
06-16-2014, 02:19 PM

This sounds like it would be accurate if I had to guess.