PDA

View Full Version : Worker Sledgemallet [OT Hamer] Faction

Somekid123
06-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Here to confirm it takes 120 whips to get OT Hammer, I killed 1 mob in Kaesora had to do 134 whips. Took roughly 10 hours to do it. I bind at the Outpost run out to the sarnak forts, kill the berzerkers then pull everything and gate to OT post where I have guards finish them, go back and kill zerkers, rinse repeat.

This is as a shaman ogre who believes in rallos and started at apprehensively.

Just wanted to confirm for others and also show my strat!

-Love Andain

Silent
06-15-2014, 06:07 AM
so 120 individual whips not 120 turn ins? I did this on my bard for faction, and I did around 100 total turn ins over the course of swarm kiting from 30-50 back and forth for PL sessions and hes only indifferent in half elf. Can totally be done though if you put the time into it, Agatha got a OT hammer on his human mage by faction grinding whips alone. Personally I will stick to puppet strings or charm classes for any future hammers =P That is a good idea to pull the junk mobs to the guards though, I used to round up all the non zerkers and speed around and find the pathing general or dragoons and walk them into it.

Pudge
06-15-2014, 11:30 AM
Solid strat

Kergan
06-15-2014, 01:15 PM
I thought you just used puppet strings on the foreman to get it or killed a bunch of dragons in VP.