PDA

View Full Version : Why did Red Dawn die ?

lite
06-12-2014, 11:48 AM
I keep reading the forums and all their former members seem to only be able to attribute it to Azrael.

Jesus, what happened to being self accountability ?

All of the core including the leader had publicly denounced Nihilum as a cancer to the server(read rexx post on Nihilum and checkraise posts when he started red dawn), yet they allowed that same guild to dictate their policy in exchange for welfare pixels.

Talked on so many occasions about how Azrael kills guilds. What do you do ? You become dependent on their members. All of which told you it was temporary and that their loyalty was with Azrael.

See a pattern ? You established an entity that had 0 self dependence and no opportunity for comradeship to develop. Playing on red is not about avoiding it's red aspects . You took short cuts from day one, I honestly don't know what was expected. There was no need to immediately sacrifice your self worth for dragons that through correct growth you might have been able to contest eventually.

This is all I got for you today. Learn from your mistakes. Now that you have a better understanding on how not to create a guild, hopefully one of you with so many great ideas actually has the balls to go through with it.

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 11:51 AM
amen

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 11:53 AM
http://www.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/computing.gif

Ezpk
06-12-2014, 11:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bLMuNuU.jpg

Vile
06-12-2014, 11:54 AM
XP killed RD

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Jesus dude you need to get a life outside elf adventure.

Funnel your efforts towards a job and make RL plat or something. No one cares that much about all this.

You have like 6 threads on the main page right now

Andis
06-12-2014, 11:56 AM
checkraise says "help me nizzarr please help me please"

azrael says "peace *****s"

lite
06-12-2014, 11:57 AM
XP killed RD

I am glad the exp was slowed down for the sake of those poor souls. People who quit over EXP have nowhere near the tenacity needed for red. The staff spared those poor souls a lot of pain. In a properly developed guild friendship would have been a good enough reason to stay, sadly red dawn didnt allow for that.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Apparently Azrael lacks the tenacity for red, quitting in droves.

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 12:08 PM
I'm sorry I couldn't understand what you were saying could you please take Nizzar's taint away from your face so we can hear you?

Seriously your fucking Hilarious dude, you start Heresy, get mobbed by Nihilum day one. Get sold out on your raids by spies like Retti, and instead of merging your guild with Azrael, what do you do?

You dick cling the very same dudes that fucking destroyed your Guild!!!

I didn't make heresy, I started playing and was asked to lead, I lost interest and also left the country for a couple months. Pretty much quit after that until January.

I don't dick cling anyone. I log on and play elf adventure. Meanwhile a majority of dudes post 10 threads a day about their emotions on a fantasy dragon slaying game.

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDHz7qM-2rU

welcome friend

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Not going to fight with you over your personal vendetta with nihilum pal.

Just don't really care that much

Kergan
06-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Lol this guy, what a wacko!

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 12:29 PM
Not really a vendetta just common sense, there the worst thing to ever happen to red. That's why it's so easy for me to make people look stupid who try to defend a guild that got more banned cheating, RMT'ing members than all other guilds combined.

Maybe go to dr Phil with all the bad things that happened and he can expose it all on national television?

Idk dude

HippoNipple
06-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Syft what is your end game here? Are you trying to make fun of how people enjoy a game, are you trying to change peoples mind to think you are a cool dude so you have someone to play with, or do you even know why you post crap about every insignificant move every player makes on server?

Gaffin 7.0
06-12-2014, 12:40 PM
he's a red dawn nutsucker that doesnt even play

Duckwalk
06-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Seems to me he's just trying to get the truth out there about what's really killing the server.

HippoNipple
06-12-2014, 12:42 PM
I thought dominating the pvp boards on a red server was the goal?

Or is this not a pvp server?

You talk about what everyone else does in game so you can dominate the pvp boards?

HippoNipple
06-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Seems to me he's just trying to get the truth out there about what's really killing the server.

Server population is fine. Had biggest guild vs guild the server has ever seen a couple weeks ago. The most fun people have on a server are in situations that aren't sustainable because forces are rarely equal. People get upset about it but it will always happen, even if it was Nihilum that came out on top.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 12:45 PM
They don't give awards for the most kills either, actually.

hivemind
06-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Not really a vendetta just common sense, there the worst thing to ever happen to red. That's why it's so easy for me to make people look stupid who try to defend a guild that got more banned cheating, RMT'ing members than all other guilds combined.

Hey man, don't want to rain on your fact parade... but since Nihilum has basically always had the majority share of players, you'd expect them to also have the majority share of cheaters, RMTers, and general scum... based on numbers alone.

It's not their fault man. And clearly you are just too invested in this game if you care about any aspect of this server or community to post on the forums (which are more popular than the server itself (how could this even happen???)). The only people who don't care here are the people who don't post... or the people who explicitly state in their post that they do not care. So stop posting or start saying you don't care Syft. Get on their level.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 12:48 PM
I care AND post.

Colgate
06-12-2014, 12:48 PM
the reason for red dawn's death will likely change in 5 months when heartbrand is no longer in nihilum

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 12:49 PM
i wonder if you've realized yet that anyone can stay in a guild with a tag and say that guild never gave up, much like your own, Lite, when they're clearly just a semblance of what they used to be and not anything even remotely significant and probably never will be again.

that being said it's a variety of different reasons RD broke up. i think most of the people are just saying you and your guild aren't blameless, insofar as you wanted it to happen.

the funny ambivalence/ irony is that everyone wants a 3rd guild to show up again.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 12:49 PM
Where will he be?

Kergan
06-12-2014, 12:52 PM
People definitely seem to respect you that's for sure.

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 12:54 PM
RD broke up because exp removal made people stop logging on, the GM's responded by saying "LOL IT HAS 2 GET WORSE BEFORE IT CAN GET BETTER" and then the Az alliance collapse + return of all the Az "pvp vets" who didnt give 2 fucks about helping RD for the prior 4 months returned to the blow of the Az trumpet. Not rly complicated.

Unlike Lite, I don't half ass shit, so I couldn't in good conscious waste peoples time to stick in my guild busting their asses off if we had no path to victory. Therefore I released them of their obligations and fealty, and urged them to pledge themselves to the Duke, praised be his name and memory.

Vamael
06-12-2014, 12:59 PM
RD broke up because exp removal made people stop logging on, the GM's responded by saying "LOL IT HAS 2 GET WORSE BEFORE IT CAN GET BETTER" yeah when exp bonus was on accidently everyone got a taste and was hyped, but turning it back off killed motivation.

Vamael
06-12-2014, 01:00 PM
now, its too late and people are settled.

hivemind
06-12-2014, 01:00 PM
You mean like the guild leader getting 20 accounts and the guild bank banned for RMT'ing lol that's just normal and expected of a guild on a server LMFAO!

You trolling or retarded?

Now now, let's not let your emotions get inbetween you and your enjoyment of my prose. I was just saying ... what is the big deal man? Some guild leader gets 20 accounts banned out of a guild with a hundred or two hundred accounts... pretty sure the guy needed to pay his electricity bill. Are you inhuman or something, Syft? Maybe you care too much about an elf simulator if you can't understand why selling shit you have monopolized with your guild for the past two years to pay an electricity bill is actually a good idea. Even analyzed in retrospect... it took him 24-48 hours to get another level 60? I have confidence that he will be able to keep his lights (and more importantly, computer) running. Pras the Duke.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 01:03 PM
i mean i agree to some degree that some of those players lacked the tenacity to stick it out, but on the same token, everyone before the RD crowd got a nice ride to 60 and it just seemed like a slap in their faces to have it taken away with no sign of ever coming back.

it's also easy to talk about it like it's not a big deal when you're already 60.

lite
06-12-2014, 01:04 PM
the reason for red dawn's death will likely change in 5 months when heartbrand is no longer in nihilum

/thread

hivemind
06-12-2014, 01:04 PM
RD broke up because exp removal made people stop logging on, the GM's responded by saying "LOL IT HAS 2 GET WORSE BEFORE IT CAN GET BETTER" and then the Az alliance collapse + return of all the Az "pvp vets" who didnt give 2 fucks about helping RD for the prior 4 months returned to the blow of the Az trumpet. Not rly complicated.

Unlike Lite, I don't half ass shit, so I couldn't in good conscious waste peoples time to stick in my guild busting their asses off if we had no path to victory. Therefore I released them of their obligations and fealty, and urged them to pledge themselves to the Duke, praised be his name and memory.

I'm pretty sure Red Dawn disbanded because you gave up, and instead of just giving up on your guild... you showed them how to step-by-step deep throat the Duke, giving your ex-guildies lessons in the most nuanced methods of deep-throat-tech, something that you could've only learned after spending years mastering the art yourself.

In that way as well, you are unlike Lite.

Colgate
06-12-2014, 01:05 PM
yaw lite would never submit to a man with no legs

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 01:06 PM
pretty sure everyone from RD that joined nihilum did so before heartbrand had even re-apped, so that's grossly inaccurate.

Colgate
06-12-2014, 01:06 PM
naw

hivemind
06-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Therefore I released them of their obligations and fealty, and urged them to pledge themselves to the Duke, praised be his name and memory.

pretty sure everyone from RD that joined nihilum did so before heartbrand had even re-apped, so that's grossly inaccurate.

I am pretty sure your reading comprehension is still in dire need of development. You still seem unable to understand the majority of words that I quote or type myself, so consider this another exercise for you. Also, how dare you (inadvertently, due to your illiteracy) accuse Heartbrand the Jew (what is his new official title again?) of being grossly inaccurate.

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 01:11 PM
What was the reason for azrael collapse?

:)

hivemind
06-12-2014, 01:14 PM
What are the reasons for still playing on a one-guild "FFA" pvp server?

Pixels (ie "pals") :)

ftfy

Tradesonred
06-12-2014, 01:22 PM
lets ask a rhetorical question on which youve already made your mind up about and wait for someone to give the inevitable "because nili nuthuggers" and then /thread it.

Transparent like this kayak

http://www.blessthisstuff.com/imagens/stuff/img_transparent_canoe_2.jpg

lite
06-12-2014, 01:22 PM
I'm pretty sure Red Dawn disbanded because you gave up, and instead of just giving up on your guild... you showed them how to step-by-step deep throat the Duke, giving your ex-guildies lessons in the most nuanced methods of deep-throat-tech, something that you could've only learned after spending years mastering the art yourself.

In that way as well, you are unlike Lite.

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/801/8010622/2369716-4450917282-lol_A.gif

lite
06-12-2014, 01:25 PM

the thread is over

Tradesonred
06-12-2014, 01:25 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20682908.jpg

Greegon
06-12-2014, 01:28 PM
the thread is over

needs to keep going tho

Not Salem
06-12-2014, 01:30 PM
that kayak, does it work?

Kergan
06-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Kayak pretty badass IMO

raka
06-12-2014, 01:32 PM
cant we all just pvp?

fckucing maggot fats

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 01:33 PM
RD was tight until azrael bind camped us several times for no real reason, mass sektor banning and the xp nerf.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 01:34 PM
I am pretty sure your reading comprehension is still in dire need of development. You still seem unable to understand the majority of words that I quote or type myself, so consider this another exercise for you. Also, how dare you (inadvertently, due to your illiteracy) accuse Heartbrand the Jew (what is his new official title again?) of being grossly inaccurate.

man, you are just all kinds of retard.

hivemind
06-12-2014, 01:38 PM
man, you are just all kinds of retard.

Uh oh! I was called retarded by a person I have already confirmed to have a 6th grade reading level D: There goes my self esteem. You have shattered my delusional image of myself... someday I will be able to thank you, friend.

Not Salem
06-12-2014, 01:38 PM
rexx becoming a man about it

Azure
06-12-2014, 01:39 PM
ITT: lite never came back from <Full Retard>

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 01:40 PM
rexx becoming a man about it

Always been a man about things dawg, no problem being bros with anyone. Just a part of the elf adventure journey u kno?

LostCause
06-12-2014, 01:55 PM
why did azrael reform 20+ times then renamed guild after a merged Nihilum/Curse guild from WoW.

that is real question.

HippoNipple
06-12-2014, 02:24 PM
I just speak the truth, like that time infront of CT you couldn't get your body back, because you were getting camped by the Nihi wiz recruit(who's name I can't remember)

And begged me to help and I ported you and fought them off and dragged your body to you.

Now I leave for six months and come back and your all like fuck Syft! LOL Hilarious dude!

Only time I have seen you in game was last night when you were running around Oasis looking for me. I saw you pass me, then sit down. I nuked you and you ran away. Then several minutes later you came back and within 10 seconds you ran away again, from a lower level. Great legacy. Running around classic zones trying to gank people with nukes then running if they are aware of your presence.

This guy who lost a corpse in front of CT isn't me. I think you had a reading comprehension fail in another thread.

Vile
06-12-2014, 02:49 PM
You went Nihilum Exed, soo sad and Jeir was full raid buffed, but I was still willing to brawl till ya gated.

Wait, Hippo = Exed? I don't think that's right..

HippoNipple
06-12-2014, 02:52 PM
You went Nihilum Exed, soo sad and Jeir was full raid buffed, but I was still willing to brawl till ya gated.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/BOOKS/Pix/pictures/2011/1/17/1295278375738/Sherlock-Holmes-007.jpg

Vile
06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Pretty damned sure, he was saying the same shit to me in OOC Hippo said on forums.

I am pretty sure that's not Takyn(Exed), but I've seen some weirder shit on the forums/in game, so who knows..

HippoNipple
06-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Pretty damned sure, he was saying the same shit to me in OOC Hippo said on forums.

Forum Quest can be very influential.

Vile
06-12-2014, 03:09 PM

v true

Fame
06-12-2014, 03:37 PM

v true

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Hippo isn't exed

hivemind
06-12-2014, 03:51 PM
I would believe anyone else if they said it but since your Nihilum credibility=zero.

But I could be wrong I concede to that, just not taking your word for it.

Pretty sure they aren't the same people. I admit I am more hesitant to make that claim than I otherwise would be... so many people here are riddled with delusions, a large portion of which can be categorized as identity confusion.

Your best bet at verifying if Hippo is in fact Exed is to see if Hippo is selling shit at 2-3x market value. That would be a dead giveaway that he is Exed.

hivemind
06-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Now that I think of it ... Exed is probably Ezpk!!

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 04:12 PM
I would believe anyone else if they said it but since your Nihilum credibility=zero.

But I could be wrong I concede to that, just not taking your word for it.

Lol?

You need to get help dude I think you entered the eq matrix, you seeing code yet?

HippoNipple
06-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Your best bet at verifying if Hippo is in fact Exed is to see if Hippo is selling shit at 2-3x market value. That would be a dead giveaway that he is Exed.

Now that I think of it ... Exed is probably Ezpk!!

Lol, so true.

Pikrib
06-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Hippo is not Exed.

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 07:10 PM
hippo def exed

LostCause
06-13-2014, 08:59 AM
why did azrael reform 20+ times then renamed guild after a merged Nihilum/Curse guild from WoW.

that is real question.

bump

Gaffin 7.0
06-13-2014, 09:25 AM
hippo def exed

lol

Slathar
06-13-2014, 09:28 AM
HippoNipple is Jeir.

HippoNipple
06-13-2014, 09:32 AM
HippoNipple is Jeir.