PDA

View Full Version : Why are we back to 1 guild end game, and a vibrant lowbie/mid game population

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Because end game is broken, and the group EXP bonus was great, this was all said a long time ago.

Simulated repops would fix this, or we can wait till all those new players get into the end game and realise that farming PVE uncontested all weekend back to back is terrible, as is being on the losing side and getting nothing - then we'll go back to low population and no EXP bonus will save us.

Sorry bro's, just have to tell it like it is, you can continue all your Azrael hate and let it all out again how Lite ruined your childhoods lil bitches.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Simulated repops are just gonna give Nihilum double the loot right now. Need a second guild to actually compete for the repops.

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 09:17 AM
man that type of the morning for stasis posts already? havent even had my coffee yet.

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 09:18 AM
How quickly people forget when they join Nihilum.

Griefen open lowbie planar raids already? Was Rexx with you?

Kergan
06-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Yep, cancel your appointments it's gonna be a forumquest frenzy.

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 09:23 AM
I predict the future of this happening and no one pats me on the back? Ohwell, thankless job being the Lorax.

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 09:26 AM
How quickly people forget when they join Nihilum.

Griefen open lowbie planar raids already? Was Rexx with you?

I've never griefed lowbies or new players and haven't really logged much in last two weeks because of work.

Why don't you calm down with tears already stasis, you had been doing ok lately

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 09:28 AM
I don't care, 10 years from now on a different box I'll be posting your logs.

no chewie dont
06-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Didnt read cliff notes avail?

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 09:30 AM
You live a sad life bro. I hope you are able to cheer up one day

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 09:31 AM
I am happy with people I like.

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 09:38 AM
I am happy with people I like.

You're so angry that you just threatened to post comments I made on elf sim in an effort to get back at me a decade later.

I mean lol?

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 09:39 AM

I still hold shit against rexx from Vztz back in 2007 when him Jessie knuckle greifed the shit outta TZT. Real piece of shit he is that rexx

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 09:39 AM
yeah pretty serious threat.

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 09:41 AM
I still hold shit against rexx from Vztz back in 2007 when him Jessie knuckle greifed the shit outta TZT. Real piece of shit he is that rexx

Lol I remember when xantille was in tzt and he would just insta plug while the rest of the guild got 2 rounded

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Coming up on 8 years of elf sim immersion. Jesus I have a sickness

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 09:44 AM
O yea cause rogues and monks critting was classic not to mention any crit was a cripple stun.

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 09:47 AM
O yea cause rogues and monks critting was classic not to mention any crit was a cripple stun.

1800 cripple classic dawg

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Lol I remember when xantille was in tzt and he would just insta plug while the rest of the guild got 2 rounded

Xant my type of guy

hivemind
06-12-2014, 10:18 AM
man that type of the morning for stasis posts already? havent even had my coffee yet.

Yeah, get your coffee so you can more adequately tell the community why there should be boxing, why there shouldn't be variance, and why everyone but your pathetic self is to blame for red dawn dissolving into a soggy cup of shit stew.

Pikrib
06-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Didnt read cliff notes avail?

You didn't miss anything its just alot of whining bitching and moaning by all sides.

Vile
06-12-2014, 10:24 AM
server needs boxing + variance imo

Bazia
06-12-2014, 10:25 AM
servers awesome

everquest is fun

tite

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-12-2014, 10:26 AM
Sorry bro's, just have to tell it like it is, you can continue all your Azrael hate and let it all out again how Lite ruined your childhoods lil bitches.

If the majority of Azrael didn't act like this I bet Nihilum would treat the end game a little different. The way you guys act is what drives us to stomp you out. Trust me Nihilum doesn't want a 1 guild farm fest. Some of the most fun alot of us have had on this box were the battles that took place about 2 months ago and we would love to see that more often.

Andis
06-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Trust me Nihilum doesn't want a 1 guild farm fest.

coffee confirmed on my keyboard

that was goooog

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 10:31 AM
coffee confirmed on my keyboard

that was goooog

Shinabaa
06-12-2014, 10:33 AM
I miss VZTZ. The drama was much much better there.

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 10:59 AM
If the majority of Azrael didn't act like this I bet Nihilum would treat the end game a little different. The way you guys act is what drives us to stomp you out. Trust me Nihilum doesn't want a 1 guild farm fest. Some of the most fun alot of us have had on this box were the battles that took place about 2 months ago and we would love to see that more often.

You don't stomp anything out, you just apped nihi - I've been in your shoes doing the same thing it's cool, it's still broken.

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 11:00 AM

Yeah it really was

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-12-2014, 11:16 AM
You don't stomp anything out
Oh ok I was just under the impression that beating a group of people so bad over a period of time that they just give up was considered stomping them out.

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 11:23 AM
I am saying anyone can be in your position, even 98% of Azrael.

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 11:45 AM
http://www.coverpimp.com/wp-content/uploads/2710-troll-face-drinking-coffee.jpg

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-12-2014, 11:49 AM
And I'm saying that if Azrael core didn't act like a bunch of ass hats constantly maybe you guys could actually build your guild up to be able to contest. Loot isn't the only reason people chose Nihilum over you guys. You guys are asking the GMs for handouts at this point because you can't build and maintain a force to fight nihilum. Maybe it's time to rethink the leadership over even the majority of azraels core.

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Gonna need a tldr on that syft

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 11:51 AM
And I'm saying that if Azrael core didn't act like a bunch of ass hats constantly maybe you guys could actually build your guild up to be able to contest. Loot isn't the only reason people chose Nihilum over you guys. You guys are asking the GMs for handouts at this point because you can't build and maintain a force to fight nihilum. Maybe it's time to rethink the leadership over even the majority of azraels core.

Yes I notice a trend from Nihi members to be completely emotional and selfish.

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-12-2014, 11:59 AM
My response was to gaanon. Not you I didn't read what you said.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 12:02 PM
Why would anyone want to help Azrael? Lol

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-12-2014, 12:03 PM
I didn't choose nihilum for ez mode. When I was leveling up there were still only 2 options nihilum and azael. During my time leveling up I saw which guild clogged up forums and ooc more, which guild dedicated more time to greifing away new players trying to level up, that alone is why I chose Nihilum over azrael. You guys harbor way more toxic players than nihilum and I didn't want to be part of that.

Gaffin 7.0
06-12-2014, 12:07 PM
funny but true, but i think thats just cuz no one in nilly goes lookin for pvp like azrael

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 12:07 PM
explain "looking for pvp"

you mean waiting in kc and plugging if other side is +1?

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 12:10 PM
I didn't choose nihilum for ez mode. When I was leveling up there were still only 2 options nihilum and azael. During my time leveling up I saw which guild clogged up forums and ooc more, which guild dedicated more time to greifing away new players trying to level up, that alone is why I chose Nihilum over azrael. You guys harbor way more toxic players than nihilum and I didn't want to be part of that.

Yikes.

Gaffin 7.0
06-12-2014, 12:12 PM
explain "looking for pvp"

you mean waiting in kc and plugging if other side is +1?

yeah i guess, but still never really had nilly bother me lvling like azrael did on twink alts

not whining though it is a pvp server

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 12:17 PM

You're misinterpreting, I am fine with all of that - I disagree with there only being two options, and that you guys take all your personal hate of Azrael into a discussion about simulated repops and a chance for more competing guilds.

I hate nothing more than your only two options was uncontested PVE, or the toxic Azrael scum(which I love).

With this rule set, any competing guild burns out and quits - as is the Red99 cycle.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 12:27 PM
The bar is set by the top guild not its competition.

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-12-2014, 12:39 PM
Syft you bring that Crap on yourself. You have a loud mouth.. don't use yourself as an example that Nihilum greifs or has toxic players. Also I know nilly has bad apples, I will never deny that my point was that azrael has more and as such was not the crowd I wanted to be part of. There are plenty of azraels I would enjoy playing with. Brennard (grunny from blue) was one of the guys that got me interested enough to try red out.

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 12:40 PM
no idea who Pissed, Willim, or Karatay are

but he keeps posting it

assburger

Fame
06-12-2014, 12:55 PM

nigs got heart

Dacuk
06-12-2014, 01:04 PM

leveling up? didnt you buy a 50+ account that was tagged nihi within days of purchase?

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-12-2014, 01:09 PM
I was leveling chun, my monk. Then when she was 51 yes I was offered node for some blue plat back when account trading was still allowed.

FaithlessKR
06-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Syft you bring that Crap on yourself. You have a loud mouth.. don't use yourself as an example that Nihilum greifs or has toxic players. Also I know nilly has bad apples, I will never deny that my point was that azrael has more and as such was not the crowd I wanted to be part of. There are plenty of azraels I would enjoy playing with. Brennard (grunny from blue) was one of the guys that got me interested enough to try red out.

And guess what, our homeboy Brennard was Azrael...look where you ended up.

Nihilum spends more time griefing new players off the server than anyone btw...

Kergan
06-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Which is it, all the blubies app Nihilum or Nihilum griefs them off the server? Can't be both.

BeautBabeC
06-12-2014, 04:57 PM
Once Nihilum gets it 60 members the griefing usually starts. You can watch the cycle. So many little Nihi twinks running around newb zones right now.

FaithlessKR
06-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Which is it, all the blubies app Nihilum or Nihilum griefs them off the server? Can't be both.

Sadly enough it is both

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Prob chewie twinks tbh

mostbitter
06-12-2014, 05:07 PM
And guess what, our homeboy Brennard was Azrael...look where you ended up.

brennard wouldn't want to be part of what azrael has become. he was the purest soul this box has ever seen and he would turn his back on azrael for what it has done if he hadn't already!

Halfelfbard
06-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Red has its moments, Re-leveling is fun...gearing not so much, I mean damn.

Gotta have some kinda gear set to even be remotely competitive. Gettin stomped out is only so fun.

FaithlessKR
06-12-2014, 05:51 PM
brennard wouldn't want to be part of what azrael has become. he was the purest soul this box has ever seen and he would turn his back on azrael for what it has done if he hadn't already!

You know nothing cornhusker

Telron
06-13-2014, 01:06 AM

When does this happen? I honestly don't see the grief happening from either end tbh. I honestly didn't know griefing was a viable play option here...

FaithlessKR
06-13-2014, 01:35 AM
When does this happen? I honestly don't see the grief happening from either end tbh. I honestly didn't know griefing was a viable play option here...

The guild most noted for actively griefing new players off the server was Holocaust, guess what your pvp core is made out of. The people keeping those level 46's from getting planar gear, guess what guild they came from?

There's tune getting suspended for repeatedly griefing level 52's trying to level.

When the dentists came back to the server, Twainz and a few others went on a crusade trying to grief and train them off before they could become competition.

I've seen nizzar sitting on corpses of people who are in no way associated with Azrael, simply because they were at KC.

I could find more examples, but the simple fact is that the Nihilum core doesn't want and has never wanted competition. Some holocaust members love pvp, but they don't actually want competition...otherwise they would have never started choking on nizzar's nutsack in the first place.

Mac Drettj
06-13-2014, 01:43 AM
love being in nilly, we just high five and talk about how nice it is to win

Telron
06-13-2014, 01:44 AM
That grief or PVP? Kinda confused. Kinda don't care lol.

FaithlessKR
06-13-2014, 01:58 AM
That grief or PVP? Kinda confused. Kinda don't care lol.

Tune was grief, that's why he was suspended.

The dentist situation was grief, even though it wasn't new players twainz was doing everything he could to xp kill them and get them to leave the server.

Nizzar sitting on a corpse of some random simply because they aren't associated with him...is grief.

Pvp is one thing, get your kill move on. There's no reason to harass these same people over and over simply because you want to show off your invincibility to someone in rags.

Nihilum keeps trying to claim that they are the white knights of this server and how people would rather join nihilum than azrael because azrael griefs noobs off the server. The only situation azrael ever actively griefed people trying to level was red dawn, or people being power leveled by Nihilum members.

Fact of the matter is, you guys are dirty as fuck...and need to stop pretending you're not.

Buhbuh
06-13-2014, 02:14 AM
both guilds guilty of it.

all of 'em have their bad apples.

it's just the way of the server.

FaithlessKR
06-13-2014, 02:20 AM
both guilds guilty of it.

all of 'em have their bad apples.

it's just the way of the server.

I'll agree with this. I just get sick of the nihilum side trying to pretend that they're so much better.

Mac Drettj
06-13-2014, 02:28 AM
we are

Mac Drettj
06-13-2014, 03:18 AM
success feels great

Farzo
06-13-2014, 03:41 AM

this is my experience too....been smashed by azrael twinks over and over is not fun........and we all play for fun....right? Or some of us play for self esteem problems?

Sektor
06-13-2014, 06:41 AM
this is my experience too....been smashed by azrael twinks over and over is not fun........and we all play for fun....right? Or some of us play for self esteem problems?

You kept begging me to join Azrael two weeks ago lol. DAT pixel lust.

Farzo
06-13-2014, 07:51 AM
Ah begging? I asked to join then pulled my app after seeing your behaviour on these forums and subsequent azrael twinks repeatedly killing new people.

Might wanna google definition of beg brother.

U b a crazy boi @sektorz ( I can tell you're a little nutty IRL by the way you post and carry on) and azrael core would do themselves a favour in dropping you because you bring a bad name on to your guild.

P.s. have not joined nilh you crazy guy -- waiting for a 3rd guild option so "dem pixels lust" is restricted to CoM loots yeww dem pixels lust! ×rollseyes×

Tassador
06-13-2014, 08:00 AM
Maybe late game is not broken maybe it's just too much for some people to play at 4am to contest for pixels.

mikemandella
06-13-2014, 08:06 AM
Ah begging? I asked to join then pulled my app after seeing your behaviour on these forums and subsequent azrael twinks repeatedly killing new people.

Might wanna google definition of beg brother.

U b a crazy boi @sektorz ( I can tell you're a little nutty IRL by the way you post and carry on) and azrael core would do themselves a favour in dropping you because you bring a bad name on to your guild.

? Sektor had the greatest YT of all time, of all time... He perma texted like 9 of nizzars characters... doesn't get better than that. Dude deserves an NPC in the EC tunnel.. or nfp bank ;)

- Oppressor

Farzo
06-13-2014, 08:09 AM
Or some medication ^?

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-13-2014, 09:16 AM
Do I have a loud mouth for calling you a faggot who can't pvp for shit who'd rather suck a Canadian fucken homo named peirs dick so you can pixel out a fictional character in a video game?

Or is that someone just speaking the truth?

I mean you do suck a cripples dick just to get fake items in a video game while he shit's all over you guys to sell your hard earned items so he can get paid off them.

He did lose your entire guild bank for cheating, and still you close your eyes and kneel down awaiting his next glorious money shot, I mean seriously you guys are fucking pathetic!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aPo-FgfUYOI/UcSBBDh41WI/AAAAAAAAHNA/jdO2sS0j9TU/s1600/Sup.gif

Sick burn bro.

Kergan
06-13-2014, 09:39 AM
? Sektor had the greatest YT of all time, of all time... He perma texted like 9 of nizzars characters... doesn't get better than that. Dude deserves an NPC in the EC tunnel.. or nfp bank ;)

- Oppressor

No YT for getting people banned pretty sure, I didn't see like 50 YTs go off when Sektor got half RD banned anyway.

LostCause
06-13-2014, 10:18 AM
sektor is far from a saint.

Genedin
06-13-2014, 10:26 AM
sektor is far from a saint.

who are you?

Sektor
06-13-2014, 10:28 AM
who are you?

LostCause
06-13-2014, 10:40 AM
who are you?

who are you??

Genedin
06-13-2014, 10:44 AM
Can you show me how to take cool pictures with smoke in them to replace my forum picture?

The fact that you are smoking (so edgy, probably weed cause you are the coolest) and you are so artsy and clever to be the first person to have a picture where it obscures your features on the forum breed insane envy within me.

I want to be like you please help.

If you need me to help lvl your char pas lvl 20 let me know I'm happy to help.

LostCause
06-13-2014, 10:44 AM
do you actually think thats me? lol

Genedin
06-13-2014, 10:45 AM
that's me

LostCause
06-13-2014, 11:04 AM
changed it just for you baby.

Genedin
06-13-2014, 11:05 AM
that's syft......

Pudge
06-13-2014, 11:26 AM

Pudge
06-13-2014, 11:30 AM
http://www.vilesyntax.com/images/PUMA.jpg

heartbrand
06-13-2014, 11:32 AM
how wud a wipe help you when you don't log on as it is to help new players and recruit?

Colgate
06-13-2014, 11:33 AM
box is filthy, needs to be wiped clean

Not_Kazowi
06-13-2014, 12:09 PM
Not saying I'm against a wipe or promoting it but be careful with the wipe talk, apparently people have been banned for instigating it here