lite
06-11-2014, 04:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fKyiQuk.jpg

Jib
06-11-2014, 04:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdPdlrKXl8Q

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Big plans for KC and swirling smoke this week. Looking forward to seeing the outcome. BIIIIIGGG things happening in EQ this week.

Not Salem
06-11-2014, 04:56 PM
me and big lite gona be tipping crowns of riles and sipping on some neriak red wine in the maidens fancy ON THE AZRAEL HOUSE this weekend, I'll be sure to be clicking me FREE bracer of hidden too

quido
06-11-2014, 04:57 PM
lol A+

Kergan
06-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Buried the lead on this one, clear RMT transaction for that bracer evident in the screenshot.

Nirgon
06-11-2014, 05:05 PM
27,000 blue plat right there.

GJ pals.

Mac Drettj
06-11-2014, 05:08 PM
Lite making more posts than tune did when he got banned

I recommend you just go crawl in a corner and hang it up

Genedin
06-11-2014, 05:10 PM
YOWZA

that's like my life's savings

would jump my character into the hole no levitate if that happened

Colgate
06-11-2014, 05:12 PM
level 60 warrior dual wielding epics in crippling blow range?

seems safe enough

lite
06-11-2014, 05:13 PM
level 60 warrior dual wielding epics in crippling blow range?

seems safe enough

naw, had a lvl 1 do the trade with him and inform me when to load novus.

Colgate
06-11-2014, 05:15 PM
o

mostbitter
06-11-2014, 05:37 PM
naw, boxed a lvl 1 do the trade with him so I was informed when to load novus.

Nirgon
06-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Add item loot so Azrael and other pvpers can thrive

Greegon
06-11-2014, 06:33 PM
wow seems like a new record

Mac Drettj
06-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Bet if a gm checks the lvl 1s connection info it's going to be a unique ip that's never been used b4

*Wink*

Elderan
06-11-2014, 07:03 PM
Bet if a gm checks the lvl 1s connection info it's going to be a unique ip that's never been used b4

*Wink*

Lol

lite
06-11-2014, 07:05 PM
http://www.allmystery.de/i/t911bfa_your-tears-are-delicious.jpg

Mac Drettj
06-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Record amount of posts from the losing guild leader

http://www.allmystery.de/i/t911bfa_your-tears-are-delicious.jpg

Elderan
06-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Yep... Pretty much cry laughing every time I PvP lite

Colgate
06-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Yep... Pretty much cry laughing every time I PvP lite

that's how i feel about pvping you, like 100-0 against your 60 ogre warrior, disarmed and punching, reequipping a lamentation, logging back on to say things like how you'd "destroy me in your prime", how i'm "certainly fast..", etc.

shit's fucking hysterical

Elderan
06-11-2014, 07:15 PM
that's how i feel about pvping you, like 100-0 against your 60 ogre warrior, disarmed and punching, reequipping a lamentation, logging back on to say things like how you'd "destroy me in your prime", how i'm "certainly fast..", etc.

You are 1-0 against my war. Never see you more than 10 feet from a zone line.

Not Salem
06-11-2014, 07:15 PM
I can honestly say I've ever seen elderan pvp with out 6:1 people involved or a dragon in the zone

Colgate
06-11-2014, 07:17 PM
You are 1-0 against my war. Never see you more than 10 feet from a zone line.

intredasting considering you hugged that zoneline until 10% and then plugged 8)

Elderan
06-11-2014, 07:20 PM
intredasting considering you hugged that zoneline until 10% and then plugged 8)

Colgate hugs the zoneline like he is gaurding his eggs.

Colgate
06-11-2014, 07:21 PM
what does being near the zoneline have to do with winning 100-0 against you?

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 07:27 PM
I can honestly say I've ever seen elderan pvp with out 6:1 people involved or a dragon in the zone

Same, even before he was 60 I ran into KC with 2 pals against 7 Nihi and made him plug twice before I eventually ate a death. Guy has no place talking about pvp with anyone.

hivemind
06-11-2014, 07:30 PM
Colgate hugs the zoneline like he is gaurding his eggs.

Elderan, I don't think you need to try to create a point. I am pretty sure that you have the entire server rallying behind you and your immense PVP skills.

On the other hand, we have Colgate who earned some worthless title like Grandmaster after shit-stomping your guild leader into the ground. It's alright because I'm sure him humiliating Nizzar in the BotB wearing rags was a fluke, and that every other PVP encounter Colgate has endured has given you (and the rest of the server) all the evidence they need to understand that Colgate is among the worst PVPers on the box.

We know you da man, Eldermoran. No point in gloating at this point.

EDIT: When are you going to make your most recent (awesome) PVP video public again? That was quite the spectacle, and a lesson in the PVPs.

Elderan
06-11-2014, 07:31 PM
what does being near the zoneline have to do with winning 100-0 against you?

I have faced you 1v1 maybe 2 times.

Colgate is the scarcest so called badass I have ever seen. He is scared to death he will take a yt.

Colgate
06-11-2014, 07:32 PM
coming from the guy who plugged

haha

hivemind
06-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Also, who sells a Bracer of the Hidden for 9k plat? I'd say Lite got quite the deal on that... except that much is obvious seeing as he got the bracer and a paycheck.

Elderan
06-11-2014, 07:33 PM
coming from the guy who plugged

haha

I have seen Colgate plug more than Lite box.

Which is a lot.

hivemind
06-11-2014, 07:42 PM
I have seen Colgate plug more than Lite box.

Which is a lot.

When can we see your PVP video again Elderan? I think I was one of the few blessed individuals that got to witness the fraps footage of your elite PVP style before you got too embarrassed by the public feedback that you made the video private.

lite
06-11-2014, 07:50 PM
When can we see your PVP video again Elderan? I think I was one of the few blessed individuals that got to witness the fraps footage of your elite PVP style before you got too embarrassed by the public feedback that you made the video private.

jesus... removing a video

hivemind
06-11-2014, 07:54 PM
jesus... removing a video

Did you never get to check it out? It was removed within minutes of me viewing it... I am under the impression that the utility of this video was really neutered prematurely. I am telling you Elderan... it had some SERIOUS potential.

When can we expect the re-release? Or can you tease us with the possibility of a sequel?

Colgate
06-11-2014, 07:58 PM
video was hilarious

hivemind
06-11-2014, 08:01 PM
video was hilarious

At least one other person got to see it. Thank you for sharing this experience with me. I thought I was alone for a moment.

lite
06-11-2014, 08:11 PM
man...

Kergan
06-11-2014, 08:42 PM
Same, even before he was 60 I ran into KC with 2 pals against 7 Nihi and made him plug twice before I eventually ate a death. Guy has no place talking about pvp with anyone.

Good story bro, do most of your PVP stories end with you getting zero kills then dying?

hivemind
06-11-2014, 08:47 PM
man...

Well did you fucking see it or not? The suspense is killing me. But what is even more suspenseful is thinking about the possible re-release or even a SEQUEL. Is there someway we can donate to get this made, or would that fall under RMT? If RMT is an issue, I am familiar with a computer-part laundering scheme that would probably pass for legit.

lite
06-11-2014, 09:04 PM
NO ! I DIDNT !

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Good story bro, do most of your PVP stories end with you getting zero kills then dying?

Ask around nihi, kills on me aren't rare. I prefer not to plug right as soon as I feel the fight turning against me and I take more dirt naps than most for it.

I also never said that I never got any kills in that engagement, I believe we got 2 or 3 of them and at least 2 plugs. This was forever ago though, I do know that I died after a second wave with Nizzar is what killed me.

Keep riding my nuts you nobody, it may get you somewhere ;)

Buhbuh
06-11-2014, 09:29 PM
hey kabanazy

your mom's an assassin

and im gonna do something to her that makes her want to assassinate me sexually i dont know where im going with this but i think you get the euphemism i feel like this may be dragging on and i'm just gonna make like a tree and get out of here now

burn

Feniggles
06-11-2014, 09:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wrjK25u.gif

Buhbuh
06-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Wilder is such a fucking boss.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 10:38 PM
Ask around nihi, kills on me aren't rare. I prefer not to plug right as soon as I feel the fight turning against me and I take more dirt naps than most for it.

I also never said that I never got any kills in that engagement, I believe we got 2 or 3 of them and at least 2 plugs. This was forever ago though, I do know that I died after a second wave with Nizzar is what killed me.

Keep riding my nuts you nobody, it may get you somewhere ;)

Really, where will it get me?

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 11:25 PM
hey kabanazy

your mom's an assassin

and im gonna do something to her that makes her want to assassinate me sexually i dont know where im going with this but i think you get the euphemism i feel like this may be dragging on and i'm just gonna make like a tree and get out of here now

burn

This is turning me on

Clark
06-12-2014, 02:35 AM
Nice work Lite!

YOWZA

that's like my life's savings

would jump my character into the hole no levitate if that happened

lol

iiNGloriouS
06-12-2014, 03:39 AM
You're target is too far away!

Drakaris
06-12-2014, 03:47 AM
naw, had a lvl 1 do the trade with him and inform me when to load novus.

I noticed you censored your task bar, VMware sessions anyone?

Feniggles
06-12-2014, 04:02 AM

this thread is about stuff that happened a year ago now!

http://i.imgur.com/Tsbc6mJ.jpg?1

Eat shit

Drakaris
06-12-2014, 04:21 AM

Oooooh Colgate reminiscing about ancient history!

Love it! :D

derpcake
06-12-2014, 04:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fKyiQuk.jpg

This is why we can't have nice things here:

I was near the bank, saw the lvl 1 standing there to trade, and started to worry and move away. The wizard got roflstomped, fight took maybe 3 seconds, there was no pvp just a bus hitting a squirrel.

So we are now using lvl 1 alts to lure people into trades, to get the jump on them. Even if the guy in question is undergeared.

I consider that pretty unfair, but hey, its pvp.

Then we make a thread here, to gloat about our grand achievement.

Of course the other team responds in kind, by hating on a mostly unrelated hate-raid.

In the end: Lite gained 9k which he doesn't really need, Datboom lost 9k which he did need, and the hateraid was ruined for everyone.

If I had killed Datboom, I would have given him 8k back, and told him to consider his alliances.

It would have lead to nicer things then this shitparade.

Feniggles
06-12-2014, 04:59 AM

I was near the bank, saw the lvl 1 standing there to trade, and started to worry and move away. The wizard got roflstomped, fight took maybe 3 seconds, there was no pvp just a bus hitting a squirrel.

So we are now using lvl 1 alts to lure people into trades, to get the jump on them. Even if the guy in question is undergeared.

Of course the other team responds in kind, by hating on a mostly unrelated hate-raid.

In the end: Lite gained 9k which he doesn't really need, Datboom lost 9k which he did need, and the hateraid was ruined for everyone.

If I had killed Datboom, I would have given him 8k back, and told him to consider his alliances.

but datboom is in nihilum so hes raped babies, beaten the elderly and kicked dogs.

FaithlessKR
06-12-2014, 05:17 AM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c5/c5fd9c19bd96e5ef8f5f4f7ebedec6a000f82b1db22abf63df 930fa280f34ec4.jpg

derpcake
06-12-2014, 05:37 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c5/c5fd9c19bd96e5ef8f5f4f7ebedec6a000f82b1db22abf63df 930fa280f34ec4.jpg

I do?

I'm not a fan, they don't play his music here, so I have no idea.

Your sister into me yet? :)

hivemind
06-12-2014, 10:33 AM

Someone notify Samwise and inform him he has just lost his title of Bluest dude on the box. We have a new man on the job.

Also, I noticed you brought up the hypothetical "If you had killed Datboom." Are you sure you could turn on auto attack against another player without doubling over in guilt-ridden nausea? Take out coin loot on this server, then reduce pvp level range to +/- 0 levels. This will help ensure PVP is more fair. Furthermore, disable world PVP (arenas are still fine) and allow players to /duel if they want to resolve their in game issues via combat. Please note that players will still not be able to duel unless they are exactly the same level (due to new level range). Lastly, no duels will be permitted between players who are not of the same class, or wearing an identical set of gear.

I think with these changes, we will have a server that is both nicer and more fair.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 10:38 AM
wait, are people actually up in arms about this incident? i thought no one cared and had moved on immediately, knowing that datboom got caught with his pants down and that this is just another example of how retarded warriors are right now.

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 10:45 AM
lol I can't believe you would post this

You're such a scumbag

derpcake
06-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Someone notify Samwise and inform him he has just lost his title of Bluest dude on the box. We have a new man on the job.

Also, I noticed you brought up the hypothetical "If you had killed Datboom." Are you sure you could turn on auto attack against another player without doubling over in guilt-ridden nausea? Take out coin loot on this server, then reduce pvp level range to +/- 0 levels. This will help ensure PVP is more fair. Furthermore, disable world PVP (arenas are still fine) and allow players to /duel if they want to resolve their in game issues via combat. Please note that players will still not be able to duel unless they are exactly the same level (due to new level range). Lastly, no duels will be permitted between players who are not of the same class, or wearing an identical set of gear.

I think with these changes, we will have a server that is both nicer and more fair.

I'm sorry that I don't think killing lesser geared people after baiting them is a great feat. Its not like its a minor difference in gear either.

You seem mad, to the point where you are using exaggeration to ridicule reasonable points.

I hope you have a nice day regardless.

Xantille
06-12-2014, 01:31 PM
wait, are people actually up in arms about this incident? i thought no one cared and had moved on immediately, knowing that datboom got caught with his pants down and that this is just another example of how retarded warriors are right now.

tstaff needs a buff IMO

Andis
06-12-2014, 01:57 PM
coined for 9k

ill pras that

hivemind
06-12-2014, 02:03 PM
I'm sorry that I don't think killing lesser geared people after baiting them is a great feat. Its not like its a minor difference in gear either.

You seem mad, to the point where you are using exaggeration to ridicule reasonable points.

I hope you have a nice day regardless.

I'm sorry you have such a distaste for player vs. player. I am glad, however, that the staff doesn't acquiesce to every tear-filled request made by every carebear on this server.

Thanks, have a nice day as well.

Utanven
06-12-2014, 02:07 PM
Was a good hit I respect the red in it, but slimy as hell especially to post it & brag as a guilds leader no less lol. Guy is a new player. You guys really wonder why new players avoid Azrael or whatever it's called now?

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Bank coining is always a beautiful thing

But it's def more rewarding when it's an experienced player and you trick them as opposed to some genuine newb who's been selling 1 plat clove drops off kobolds to afford a decent item

Fame
06-12-2014, 02:27 PM
faggot uses "dat" in his name, good kill, no mercy, pras

hivemind
06-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Was a good hit I respect the red in it, but slimy as hell especially to post it & brag as a guilds leader no less lol. Guy is a new player. You guys really wonder why new players avoid Azrael or whatever it's called now?

It absolutely was "slimy as hell to post it & and brag" about this incident... especially "as a guild's leader no less lol." Ten times more despicable, at least, compared to Nizzar the RMT King. Why? Because Nizzerd didn't come to post about it.

PVP is toxic. Variance is toxic. And you deserved to be banned, Lite. For being so god damn slimy. You guys really wonder why new players avoid Azrael and flock to Nihilum? It's because you are a slimy bloke compared to the Duke.

derpcake
06-12-2014, 03:29 PM
I'm sorry you have such a distaste for player vs. player. I am glad, however, that the staff doesn't acquiesce to every tear-filled request made by every carebear on this server.

Thanks, have a nice day as well.

What tear-filled request was made towards staff?

You so mad you seeing things bro. Should see a doctor instead.

hivemind
06-12-2014, 03:30 PM
So wait killing a guy in bank for 9k is more slimy than RMT'ing your guilds loot instead of giving out to guild member's who need it?

You mean like the guild leader getting 20 accounts and the guild bank banned for RMT'ing lol that's just normal and expected of a guild on a server LMFAO!

You trolling or retarded?

Now now, let's not let your emotions get inbetween you and your enjoyment of my prose. I was just saying ... what is the big deal man? Some guild leader gets 20 accounts banned out of a guild with a hundred or two hundred accounts... pretty sure the guy needed to pay his electricity bill. Are you inhuman or something, Syft? Maybe you care too much about an elf simulator if you can't understand why selling shit you have monopolized with your guild for the past two years to pay an electricity bill is actually a good idea. Even analyzed in retrospect... it took him 24-48 hours to get another level 60? I have confidence that he will be able to keep his lights (and more importantly, computer) running. Pras the Duke.

derpcake
06-12-2014, 03:33 PM
It absolutely was "slimy as hell to post it & and brag" about this incident... especially "as a guild's leader no less lol." Ten times more despicable, at least, compared to Nizzar the RMT King. Why? Because Nizzerd didn't come to post about it.

PVP is toxic. Variance is toxic. And you deserved to be banned, Lite. For being so god damn slimy. You guys really wonder why new players avoid Azrael and flock to Nihilum? It's because you are a slimy bloke compared to the Duke.

People that don't play here yet don't give a fuck about either The Duke or Lite.

They see a forum full of angry people, and OOC that borders on 4chan-levels of quality.

Thats why they aren't interested. You seem to be very obsessed though, so I guess you won't agree.

Its all fine bro. :o

hivemind
06-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Just sounds like the Duke got his dick so far up your ass that when his balls twitch your mouth moves like a goddamned sock puppet.

Not sure why you insist on being so emotional about everything. I thought you had at least a 50% chance of answering your own multiple choice question correctly:

You trolling or retarded?

I'll give you a hint: keep guessing.

HippoNipple
06-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Not sure why you insist on being so emotional about everything. I thought you had at least a 50% chance of answering your own multiple choice question correctly:

I'll give you a hint: keep guessing.

Kind of takes the fun out of forum questing when you have to explain the concept of sarcasm and back handed compliments.....

hivemind
06-12-2014, 04:30 PM
Kind of takes the fun out of forum questing when you have to explain the concept of sarcasm and back handed compliments.....

Indeed, it does take some of the fun out of it. But some people post out of duty. Duty to educate the masses with remedial exercises in reading comprehension, critical thinking, and meditation (ie how to not be mad).

It's still pretty fun, though.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 04:39 PM
I post out of pure addiction to forumquesting plain and simple.

Agatha
06-12-2014, 05:14 PM
grats on griefing some new guys life savings, just cause he is in nihilum.

lite
06-12-2014, 05:16 PM

it's ok, for 40 dollars... I mean, 180 dollars Nizzar will hook him right up.

hivemind
06-12-2014, 05:17 PM

PVP is griefing, therefore toxic. Coin loot is griefing, both inherently and because it comes directly from PVPing (which is griefing), therefore toxic. Variance is griefing, because it would force people to spend more time doing something they already hate (killing dragons and acquiring "loot" (read: real life money via RMT)).

Stop the grief, you toxic scumlords.

Awwalike
06-12-2014, 07:44 PM
hahahahahhahahahahahah too funny

daddy day care step away from the computer and raise your own lmao

don't forget to cut the crust off the PB&J

mikemandella
06-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Pras Lite! Thanks to random nub for refilling the Azrael Pumice and potion supply...

- Oppressor

Feniggles
06-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Pras Lite! Thanks to random nub for refilling the Azrael Pumice and potion supply...

- Oppressor

what you need that for not like you show up for pvp anymore

Agatha
06-12-2014, 09:39 PM
it's ok, for 40 dollars... I mean, 180 dollars Nizzar will hook him right up.

lol lite pretending he hasn't ever sold anything to sektors lol.

I remember when i was in azrael, and sektors was awell. and just about every "heavy hitter" you included got about 40 tells a day from sektors asking to buy something or buy PL's.

i know of 5 people that did bis with sektors inside azrael. like any of this RMT shit matters rofl...

You don't care cause you obviously guilded him, noone in nihilum fucking cares either.

Rule lawyer some more. It seems like its working.

lite
06-12-2014, 09:46 PM
lol lite pretending he hasn't ever sold anything to sektors lol.

I remember when i was in azrael, and sektors was awell. and just about every "heavy hitter" you included got about 40 tells a day from sektors asking to buy something or buy PL's.

i know of 5 people that did bis with sektors inside azrael. like any of this RMT shit matters rofl...

You don't care cause you obviously guilded him, noone in nihilum fucking cares either.

Rule lawyer some more. It seems like its working.

got prof ? we did :)

Sektor
06-12-2014, 10:18 PM
thx for those pixels lite!

Agatha
06-12-2014, 10:20 PM
got prof ? we did :)

actually jupe does. but im not going to get any of azrael banned since every member u have is precious.

Have been PLing ur apps im so bored of u guys not contesting. lol.

Sektor
06-12-2014, 10:21 PM
actually jupe does. but im not going to get any of azrael banned since every member u have is precious.

Have been PLing ur apps im so bored of u guys not contesting. lol.

Plz show proof and you can have my sk

Defensemx
06-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Just a nobody here but this is a great example to new players to never trust anyone and to never feel safe even in the bank. Some people don't know and this is a great reminder. Two thumbs up.

Hivemind taught me the bank lesson (minus the 9k loss) and instead of raging like a complete idiot I sent him a /t and got an informative answer on red pvp. He was a pain in the ass at times but always answered any questions which helped me out a ton.

Saw you said you were banned (not sure if true) and if so sorry to hear that. Kept it interesting instead of having the feeling of blue eq.

Dullah
06-12-2014, 10:33 PM
this thread is about stuff that happened a year ago now!

http://i.imgur.com/Tsbc6mJ.jpg?1

Eat shit

http://i.imgur.com/7mdTyDN.jpg
52 wiz > colgate

lite
06-13-2014, 02:08 AM
Hundreds of thousands of plat...what exactly were they trying to purchase?

l. like any of this RMT shit matters rofl...,
noone in nihilum fucking cares either.

Anyone in Nilly feel any differently ?

FaithlessKR
06-13-2014, 02:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7mdTyDN.jpg
52 wiz > colgate

Rofl you're trying to brag about a conflag wand kill in group pvp? Gtfo ender, stick to ghosting it's what you do best.

Colgate
06-13-2014, 02:40 AM
best part about that screenshot is that i had just killed his rogue before he logged on the wizard to conflag wand me 8)

http://i.imgur.com/OfRuE7f.jpg

59 monk with dalnir armor > ender

Farzo
06-13-2014, 02:51 AM
Nice! have often wondered what the biggest PP loot was =)

Colgate
06-13-2014, 02:53 AM
largest is 23,000 by nirgon

mikemandella
06-13-2014, 08:15 AM
what you need that for not like you show up for pvp anymore

Would you like to duel for character deletion?

- Oppressor

Dullah
06-13-2014, 08:22 AM
Rofl you're trying to brag about a conflag wand kill in group pvp? Gtfo ender, stick to ghosting it's what you do best.

Hurr hurr, its ok to use t-staff when it had guaranteed 18 second unresistable proc, but not a wand in pvp?

stay mad

Silent
06-13-2014, 08:26 AM
Ghosting is what Ender does best? Odd, I thought it was what Azrael did best. Still remember Lite trying to teach Azrael members how to ghost down to crypt door and other places properly without getting aggro/dying.

LostCause
06-13-2014, 09:43 AM

don't even play here.

Genedin
06-13-2014, 10:13 AM
I post out of pure addiction to forumquesting plain and simple.

I post cause work gets boring as fuck, so yes.

Colgate
06-13-2014, 11:27 AM
Hurr hurr, its ok to use t-staff when it had guaranteed 18 second unresistable proc, but not a wand in pvp?

stay mad

i was skeaned by hb when you conflag wanded me, argument invalidated

ain't no1 mad but you dawg

8)

heartbrand
06-13-2014, 11:28 AM
i was skeaned by hb when you conflag wanded me, argument invalidated

ain't no1 mad but you dawg

8)

got 2 kills on colgate, im the cwall killer tbqh

Colgate
06-13-2014, 11:29 AM
naw

Dullah
06-13-2014, 09:35 PM
One is a proc, one is a click, one's a vagina the other's a dick.

Learn the difference fag.

One was classic, one was not. Not that you'd know the difference, child.

Colgate
06-13-2014, 09:40 PM
is dying on a level 60 best in slot rogue to a 59 monk wearing items like a pegasus cloak and dalnir armor and then logging on your level 52 wizard within 1 minute to conflag wand them while they're stuck in an 18 second skean proc classic too?

FaithlessKR
06-14-2014, 01:50 AM

stay mad

Last I checked, neither my rogue or wizard could use a tstaff...so not sure what you're referencing here. Nor could tstaff guarantee instant click ranged damage, just a chance on hit stun proc that your guild leader and 3 other high playtime monks in your guild also abused. Stay mad.

Ghosting is what Ender does best? Odd, I thought it was what Azrael did best. Still remember Lite trying to teach Azrael members how to ghost down to crypt door and other places properly without getting aggro/dying.

Ender was the first player on this server to be famous for ghosting (and banned for it), somehow got past the invis wall at trakanon where 15 people in a 45 man raid were watching for him and tried to duelist a feigned colgate just to get killed by Trakanon.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2l87ozt.jpg

don't even play here.

Irrelevant

mostbitter
06-14-2014, 02:04 AM
Ah I see Ender did it once, got banned. Now it's acceptable for lite to do it every time he has an opportunity. Azrael logic

Colgate
06-14-2014, 02:08 AM
never seen lite ghost, u got prof?

lite
06-14-2014, 02:31 AM
never seen lite ghost, u got prof?

i remember with Dentist when Ender got from the reet door to the trak lair and none of the 30-40 people in between saw him :)

lite
06-14-2014, 02:35 AM
Ender was the first player on this server to be famous for ghosting (and banned for it), somehow got past the invis wall at trakanon where 15 people in a 45 man raid were watching for him and tried to duelist a feigned colgate just to get killed by Trakanon.

seems someone else recalls .... hadn't read your reply. Heard tons of times from nilly and ex nilly members about Ender's weapon swap macros and many other cheats.

hivemind
06-14-2014, 02:37 AM
seems someone else recalls .... hadn't read your reply. Heard tons of times from nilly and ex nilly members about Ender's weapon swap macros and many other cheats.

Cheats man? He probably just got that good from having so many level 60 rogues. Nuances and stuff. Oh, wait...

Colgate
06-14-2014, 03:20 AM
my favorite part of reading the nihilum forums were all the threads ender made about how corrupt the staff is, despite the fact that arzak was a nihilum officer at the time, and how he swore to never play the server again

then he leveled at least 4 more rogues to 60 and they all got banned

haha

Dullah
06-14-2014, 10:12 AM
Last I checked, neither my rogue or wizard could use a tstaff...so not sure what you're referencing here. Nor could tstaff guarantee instant click ranged damage, just a chance on hit stun proc that your guild leader and 3 other high playtime monks in your guild also abused. Stay mad.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2l87ozt.jpg

Irrelevant

I'm sorry you have no idea how EQ works. At the time a rogue could sneak/hide all the way down to traks lair. Also, was never banned, suspended, or even so much as counselled concerning ghosting or any other cheating or exploiting as much as your butthurt buddies love to continue propagating this lie.

Like everything else you guys scream from the rooftops in OOC and these forums, its 100% emotions and 0% evidence.

mikemandella
06-14-2014, 10:16 AM
I'm sorry you have no idea how EQ works. At the time a rogue could sneak/hide all the way down to traks lair. Also, was never banned, suspended, or even so much as counselled concerning ghosting or any other cheating or exploiting as much as your butthurt buddies love to continue propagating this lie.

Like everything else you guys scream from the rooftops in OOC and these forums, its 100% emotions and 0% evidence.

Where does Nizzar admitting to RMT fall into? Is that all emotion with no evidence?

- Oppressor

lite
06-14-2014, 10:52 AM

Keep it up, Nizzar never admitted to RMTing either and he did it for 2 years. 40 dollars, 180.

lite
06-14-2014, 12:13 PM
LOL so your explanation is not that someone ghosted past 40 people, it's that we all don't understand how sneak/hide works.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u936QhoEqZo/UO8ltrvypOI/AAAAAAAAFoY/C1fAqtylLD4/s1600/brian-regan.gif

FaithlessKR
06-14-2014, 01:43 PM
LOL so your explanation is not that someone ghosted past 40 people, it's that we all don't understand how sneak/hide works.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u936QhoEqZo/UO8ltrvypOI/AAAAAAAAFoY/C1fAqtylLD4/s1600/brian-regan.gif