PDA

View Full Version : Windowed Mode

Yumgetsum
06-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Hi there.

Whenever I go to click on the right side in Everquest, it switches to windowed mode. It happens on all resolution settings and I can't think of anything to fix it. I've alt+entered, used options to switch into fullscreen but nothing works. Any suggestions?

phacemeltar
06-11-2014, 04:34 PM
manually set your game resolution in eqclient.ini to the native resolution of your monitor

NextGenesis88
06-13-2014, 04:14 AM
I know when this happened to me it was because I had to take the windowed mode and stretch it to fit the screen before going full screen. Just play windowed mode. I feel that it's better because you can easily tab to other things such as Skype, this site, or the Wiki for example. Just get a little oddity with the font and that's the only downside I can see, which is not much a big deal at all.

fishingme
06-13-2014, 10:15 AM
I tend to have this problem, game cursor changes to desktop cursor on certain sides of the screen, more often than not the top or left side of the screen. When you're put into windowed mode, move the EQ window to where it lines up with the top and left side of your monitor, overlap it a little bit so where it's off the screen slightly and then go back into full screen mode and it should be fixed.