PDA

View Full Version : If Azrael was to leave

lite
06-11-2014, 08:16 AM
without variance or Sim pops, who do you think would take over as leader and run the next successful guild?

heartbrand
06-11-2014, 08:34 AM
Pikrib

Sektor
06-11-2014, 08:47 AM
Any Azrael that comes to Sargares alliance I'll pay 60 for your instant 90 toon. I'm a mistreaver monk gnome.

Smedy
06-11-2014, 08:53 AM
just step away, you've already won the box slaying top dragon of vp being outnumbered 3 to 1, let server have its course, come back in winter and perhaps then we can have that freshly wiped box everyone wanted but for some reason was put on hold so dead99 could continue to be dead99.

unless heartbrand racks up 100 000$ to buy chinese gold farmers to play on red99 this shit will forever just be a box where nizzar recruits everyone and the few that gives 3 fucks will fuck around on the sidelines

Jib
06-11-2014, 09:04 AM
This peanutbutter guy looks promising

Quiet
06-11-2014, 09:11 AM
Checkraise would have but you guys totally fucked him out of that.

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Pikrib

Hell no

After seeing what you went through there is no way I would want to lead a guild. You really need a jobless neckbeard to run a guild anyway.

Lite your doing fine, and Powered is the most helpfull guy I have ever met. I would just advise Azrael to ally with a 3rd guild if it ever pops up.

Whos Peanutbutter?

Smedy
06-11-2014, 09:24 AM
both parties played their cards wrong and in the end you let the duke swoop in and take over again, key here is: have no pride

both hb and lite disliked eachother and that was their downfall, dislike no one and u shall zerg and profit from it

Quiet
06-11-2014, 09:25 AM
both parties played their cards wrong and in the end you let the duke swoop in and take over again, key here is: have no pride

both hb and lite disliked eachother and that was their downfall, dislike no one and u shall zerg and profit from it

Smedy Jesus always knows the way.

Genedin
06-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Any Azrael that comes to Sargares alliance I'll pay 60 for your instant 90 toon. I'm a mistreaver monk gnome.

Ha. I already have a lvl 85 Warrior on Sargaras. Damn don't you tempt me.

Jib
06-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Hell no

After seeing what you went through there is no way I would want to lead a guild. You really need a jobless neckbeard to run a guild anyway.

Lite your doing fine, and Powered is the most helpfull guy I have ever met. I would just advise Azrael to ally with a 3rd guild if it ever pops up.

Whos Peanutbutter?

not entirely sure who peanutbutter is but he asked me to make this video for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI6U0aNNBa0

he said hes one day going to take down the zerg

/shrug

heartbrand
06-11-2014, 09:37 AM
I offered 2 merge, 2 switch guild name, 2 have co-leadership, all were rebutted. Thanks tho.

Sheriff
06-11-2014, 09:45 AM
Pikrib

Not Salem
06-11-2014, 09:48 AM
We had sim repops at the time though that was way better then having to handhold Hb's shitty guild

Not_Kazowi
06-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Checkraise would have but you guys totally fucked him out of that.

Really funny seeing lite start a thread like this when HB tried real hard to lead a guild.

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 09:54 AM
We had sim repops at the time though that was way better then having to handhold Hb's shitty guild

You didn't realize you needed RD till you were getting zerged 75 to 25...

Somone post that Nihi and RD love video pls..

Tudamil
06-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Really funny seeing lite start a thread like this when HB tried real hard to lead a guild.

Not Salem
06-11-2014, 09:55 AM
it was 75 vs 25 when we stole 2 traks in a row and Nihilum stopped logging on, remember? Checkraise offered to betray the duke and form an alliance with us and instead we rolled in and took trakanon?

lite
06-11-2014, 09:57 AM
who cares about red dawn ? i asked about a successful guild. not a 2 month fling thanks to eq mac shutting down.

heartbrand
06-11-2014, 09:58 AM
it was 75 vs 25 when we stole 2 traks in a row and Nihilum stopped logging on, remember? Checkraise offered to betray the duke and form an alliance with us and instead we rolled in and took trakanon?

and now you can enjoy QQ'ing and making variance threads while we chill under the leadership of fat head frank in NToV ya feel?

iiNGloriouS
06-11-2014, 09:58 AM

You pay my sub fee and I'll just bot a new 90 up in no time heh.

JK, wouldn't play retail again til WoD, even then I'll play the content/first season of arena out and decide from there.

Buy me WildStar tho :D

Zalaerian
06-11-2014, 10:03 AM
who cares about red dawn ? i asked about a successful guild. not a 2 month fling thanks to eq mac shutting down.

Isn't azreal 1.0 to 23.4 the beacon of 2 month flings?

Nirgon
06-11-2014, 10:07 AM
The former human being Heartbrand had a fair loot system and tried to be independent.

But he had to be kos because he wasn't helping you get pixels like Nihilum does.

Seriously, he wanted to be an independent guild until you guys griefed/ruined it.

8)

Tekay
06-11-2014, 10:08 AM
without variance or Sim pops, who do you think would take over as leader and run the next successful guild?

Sounds like a threat. We do NOT negotiate with terrorists!

lite
06-11-2014, 10:08 AM
The former human being Heartbrand had a fair loot system and tried to be independent.

But he had to be kos because he wasn't helping you get pixels like Nihilum does.

Seriously, he wanted to be an independent guild until you guys griefed/ruined it.

8)

aka cudnt overcome the obstacles of red... again, who'd lead the next opposition.

Nirgon
06-11-2014, 10:10 AM
Hey don't spread yourself thin, stick to shitting on guilds that won't help you become Nizzar.

I'm sure someone will come along eventually.

Not Salem
06-11-2014, 10:16 AM
lol, he would of made it as a guild if you guys didn't pvp him... sounds like a failed red guild

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 10:17 AM
aka cudnt overcome the obstacles of red... again, who'd lead the next opposition.

Shows why you can't ever make it as an opposition no matter how many times you try. The server has been out for 3 years and you killed a handful of dragons. For some reason your ego is inflated over a video game. Knowing a npc's spawn rate, resists, and pathing doesn't make you elite it makes you helpful to a guild because of your nerd knowledge. There are many people that can fill that spot on this 15 year old game.

What you lack is humility and vision.

Not Salem
06-11-2014, 10:18 AM
won this box already pals ain't even worried, don't care about variance so long as i have my crown of rile

Tekay
06-11-2014, 10:18 AM
lite your addicted to everquest, and your sounding like a real baby demanding sim repops/variance.

go ahead and leave, if you can...

Jib
06-11-2014, 10:20 AM
variance would bring so much more people to the box

Tekay
won this box already pals ain't even worried, don't care about variance so long as i have my crown of rile

Is this like playing a game, where you are getting crushed by the opponent, and in a feeble attempt to save face, you say, "next goal wins", and then get a point, so you believe you won?

lite
again, i dont care about red dawn and the past. Just wanting to see what the future of red holds from all these great minds with all this advice on how to make a guild thrive on red... Yet they all end up in the guild they came to fight, and used to cry about CCing them in the planes.

Tekay
06-11-2014, 10:21 AM
variance would bring so much more people to the box

you dense? you sound like a broken record.

got any prof?

Supaskillz
06-11-2014, 10:23 AM
Maybe someone who is currently lvl 30 and you don't know. Maybe someone nizzar pisses off who quits nihi? It will evolve, although not without some nihi dominance fr a while.

Agatha
06-11-2014, 10:24 AM
please make more threads threatening server staff in hopes they make the changes to "your" server.

i'm sure you will get you're way eventually.

Fucking grab 20 alts, no you know what? Ill PL 20 new players for you if i get 2 other people to do it with me, and they can join azrael. I'll PL, you gear them. This is a serious god damned offer. I want some raid pvp.

lite
06-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Fucking grab 20 alts, no you know what? Ill PL 20 new players for you if i get 2 other people to do it with me, and they can join azrael. I'll PL, you gear them. This is a serious god damned offer. I want some raid pvp.

hi failedguildguywithtonofideas101.... you do it. cmon, make a guild ... naw just like the other punks you are far too comfortable.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 10:30 AM
I said I'd lead one in another thread only a single person offered to join! :)

Tekay
06-11-2014, 10:30 AM
hi failedguildguywithtonofideas101.... you do it. cmon, make a guild ... naw just like the other punks you are far too comfortable.

mad?

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 10:36 AM
again, i dont care about red dawn and the past. Just wanting to see what the future of red holds from all these great minds with all this advice on how to make a guild thrive on red... Yet they all end up in the guild they came to fight, and used to cry about CCing them in the planes.

Well next time you see someone trying to rise up and compete just sit on the sidelines and stay away or join up with them as a regular member. It is easy to crush a new guild with 20 level 60's with good gear. If a new guild rises up and is starting to do something you cheer them on until you get jealous and then you ruin it. You don't have a long term plan to sustain a guild. You may get a few members by dismantling a new guild but the guild won't continue to grow with your strategy of play.

Unfortunately chances for a new guild only come about so often and a good guild leader has to have the will to take advantage of it when it comes. As you mentioned with RD EQmac was a good opportunity to get some members. We just saw a good opportunity go by with exp coming back and blue members converting but that opportunity has now past.

I know you want to be a guild leader and have the ability to run any PvP/PvE scenario but you lack the desire to do the grit work that sucks for a guild leader. You have to spend 12 hours a day PL new members and working on recruitment. You say you hate this aspect of being a guild leader and want to be elite but that is the only thing that will work on this server vs a guild like Nihilum. If you don't like it then stop trying to lead the opposition and let someone else try without getting in the way.

Nirgon
06-11-2014, 10:38 AM
I said I'd lead one in another thread only a single person offered to join! :)

I'd play with ya but no item loot / resist fixes.

Feniggles
06-11-2014, 10:41 AM

http://i.imgur.com/wrjK25u.gif

Zalaerian
06-11-2014, 10:42 AM
Now I know how colonial Americans felt when they fought the British.

"You must war on our terms with our rules using our system that heavily supports our strategy"

"How about we just kill you and take your shit with whatever strategy wins"

If china ever invades, I'll be sure to call them all zerging pieces of shit too cause that will help the cause

Not_Kazowi
06-11-2014, 10:42 AM
I just feel like he wants to know who's leading next guild so he can leach/fuck it up again.

RD may be history buddy but no one forgets what happened. A great thing was completely fucked up over ego or pride or something.

99% of us have jobs/wives/kids etc and don't have 10 hours a day to lead elf adventure clan

Kergan
06-11-2014, 10:45 AM
You don't need to dedicate 10 hrs a day to lead a guild if you build it correctly. The single leader system is antiquated and leads to more problems than its worth.

Not_Kazowi
06-11-2014, 10:47 AM
You don't need to dedicate 10 hrs a day to lead a guild if you build it correctly. The single leader system is antiquated and leads to more problems than its worth.

True but a single leader and authoritative power is necessary to rally people and provide a sense of direction. If you disperse leadership too much it causes ambiguity.

I did what nizzar does here, on VZTZ. I was emperor and played 10 hours a day or some crazy shit during college. It's the best way to lead but it's just really draining and even more so on this server

lite
06-11-2014, 10:48 AM

but then how will rexx justify heresy?

Jib
06-11-2014, 10:48 AM

so im not the only one that thinks this way

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 10:49 AM

You need one person to be on enough with a presence to keep other egos and stupid decisions in check though. There are a lot of people who can help PL and lead raids to help gear up new players but without a guild leader with a strong personality to keep things in check big egos will rise and fuck things up. If a guild leader doesn't play much an officer will start thinking they are bad ass and convince other players with high playing times to join them in another guild.

Nirgon
06-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Nizzar can tell Tune what to do in Skype.

Join that guild.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 10:58 AM
True but a single leader and authoritative power is necessary to rally people and provide a sense of direction. If you disperse leadership too much it causes ambiguity.

I did what nizzar does here, on VZTZ. I was emperor and played 10 hours a day or some crazy shit during college. It's the best way to lead but it's just really draining and even more so on this server

I've never played in a guild outside of Nihilum with a single leader. There is too much opportunity for bad things to happen. Look what happened with Niz went on break for example, or other events that have happened since then.

I'd have a group of officers assigned different things to focus on. Guild bank officer, PVP officer, recruitment officer, raid leader officer (probably 2 of those), etc. Guild leader would just be a senior management type position to make sure all the real work is getting done and not have too much responsibility, aside for filling in for those roles when people take breaks/vacations, etc.

I'd also do loot on a flat simple ass DKP system. No raid attendance nonsense factoring in, no class preferences factoring in. Wizard wants to take grey suede boots? Fine, if they have the DKP. Will people get fucked? Sometimes. But if you know exactly why you're getting fucked and it's laid out in black and white it's not that big of a deal. Want to main switch? Go ahead, as long as your new main meets the requirements for full member. We're here to have fun if you like playing your SK more than your cleric who cares. If shit doesn't get done because we don't have enough clerics you suffer as much as anyone else and that stuff has a way of working itself out.

I'd also have a level 60 level requirement for full membership, and resist gear requirements. Possibly requirements for HS/OS/VP keys who knows.

Sheriff
06-11-2014, 11:05 AM
Shows why you can't ever make it as an opposition no matter how many times you try. The server has been out for 3 years and you killed a handful of dragons. For some reason your ego is inflated over a video game. Knowing a npc's spawn rate, resists, and pathing doesn't make you elite it makes you helpful to a guild because of your nerd knowledge. There are many people that can fill that spot on this 15 year old game.

Wow

Not_Kazowi
06-11-2014, 11:10 AM
VZTZ was a much different server. A lot less hardcore I guess you could say. The pvp was better but I think it was because there was a much less sense of investment, so people weren’t so afraid to die and get YT shamed.

I lead Heresy with about 6 officers and myself. I obviously had the final and most influential say in most guild matters. I tried to run it as a democracy though, what the people wanted kind of thing. The officers all had the ability to lead raids, call raids, handle guild matters but the big decisions ultimately came to me. I was online enough that I was available to handle things usually. I was lucky to have some officers who played a lot and were pretty proactive (tranch, skunky, xebekn, knuckle among others) which made things easier on me for obvious reasons.

I do not condone a dictatorship guild, but on these small emu servers I do believe having an iconic leader is pretty important, especially with the pvp aspect. Guilds need a leader that calls the shots, and the guild needs to have faith in the calls made. I pulled some risky pvp stunts with Heresy on vztz to say the least. Evacing to seb ent after luring enemy guilds down to flank them. Zoning out of pofear while enemy guild is prepping to surprise them (on vztz you never wanted to be the guild zoning in due to way more crashes than here) etc. These things would never be executed correctly with multiple people deciding the next move. Someone had to step up and take accountability of successes and failures made by the calls.

I don’t know everything but I personally think a leader provides a lot of things that an amalgam leadership type cant. The ambiguity of not knowing who is at the top of the chain creates a lack of fear and respect. The greatest leaders in history always led with a little bit of fear to help garner respect. Anyways, eventually someone will rise up and lead, if I had the time I would just for the fun of it but unfortunately I don’t.

Jib
06-11-2014, 11:16 AM
im only reading the replies less than 3 sentences long

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 11:21 AM
VZTZ was a much different server. A lot less hardcore I guess you could say. The pvp was better but I think it was because there was a much less sense of investment, so people weren’t so afraid to die and get YT shamed

This is why I like dev/image boxes much better than this shithole. Less investment, more pvp, better pvp.

Quiet
06-11-2014, 11:23 AM
This is why I like dev/image boxes much better than this shithole. Less investment, more pvp, better pvp.

Yeah how that teams pvp revamp working for them? ohh 8 online. nice.

mostbitter
06-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Anyone would be better, who cares?

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Yeah how that teams pvp revamp working for them? ohh 8 online. nice.

We had nearly 100 at one point, dev/image went awol. Doesn't change the fact that an active box of theirs is 100x more fun than this sad excuse.

Agatha
06-11-2014, 11:27 AM
lite is not a bad guildleader, he's made it this far, he has control of his core, and thats enough. What he needs to do is make the hard decisions, stop trying to appease everyone, and start to dictate this is how it going to be.

He is swayed to easily, by the same tactics he is using right now "i want this or im gone".

Time to cut those toxic entities out of you're guild man.

Edit: time to instruct your guild to find worthly loyal people to PL and gear, 20 of them. you need to relook at your class makeup again and see what you have to much of. Azrael is the superior pvp guild, i have no doubt about that, never have doubted it. But you guys need to get the PVE and structure aspect of you're guild down. You're guild simply cannot start its day WHEN you log on lite. It needs to continiously make gains through the day, you online or not.

Quiet
06-11-2014, 11:27 AM
We had nearly 100 at one point, dev/image went awol. Doesn't change the fact that an active box of theirs is 100x more fun than this sad excuse.

You mean you had 30 players and a ton of boxers.

Darthmuhh
06-11-2014, 11:42 AM
If Azrael was to leave, no one would give a shit. Simple as that whether you like it or not.

Jib
06-11-2014, 11:46 AM
If Azrael was to leave, no one would give a shit. Simple as that whether you like it or not.

I personally would be devastated

Andis
06-11-2014, 11:50 AM
if azrael leaves....

Nihilum gets what they have always wanted....

a blue server with no opposition....

Kergan
06-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Azrael crushed by PVP, quits, calls server blue.

Hmm...

Andis
06-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Azrael crushed by PVP, quits, calls server blue.

Hmm...

crushed by pvp

i just spit my water out

good one

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 12:01 PM
You mean you had 30 players and a ton of boxers.

considering you can only 2 box, and that everyone was doing it that was at least 50 players. Which to me is just fine considering content is easier and you dont need 200 zerglings to down content. Point still stands that 50 players on roflron was more fun than I ever had on this shitty server.

lite
06-11-2014, 12:01 PM
considering you can only 2 box, and that everyone was doing it that was at least 50 players. Which to me is just fine considering content is easier and you dont need 200 zerglings to down content. Point still stands that 50 players on roflron was more fun than I ever had on this shitty server.

hey wtf happened to tinystalker's password

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 12:03 PM
hey wtf happened to tinystalker's password

I changed it

heartbrand
06-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Yikes, guess Salt won't be gettin any loot on r99

Darthmuhh
06-11-2014, 12:05 PM

Sorry, but this was funny as shit.

Anyways, what happened to Azrael in the first place? For 2 months you were top dog and had the numbers and were stomping Nihilum's ass in when we contested Trak with less numbers. Nothing but a wall of /ooc text touting your greatness while linking your loots.......Well? What happened?

Nizzar came back...you lost a fight or two and your numbers faded into the fucking wood work. Now you call Nihilum the zerg even though for 2 months YOU were the zerg, but you couldn't hold it together and now you are back to QQ'ing and making threads to draw attention to yourself..boo hoo hoo.

ps I'm the owrst pvp person on the server, but I have fun and don't cry when I get my asshole pushed in. How many times has Lite caught me in the open and totally embarassed killed me? Never did I cry to you, if I sent a tell it was in fun and no harsh words.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 12:06 PM
crushed by pvp

i just spit my water out

good one

Not sure you made it to those 50v50 beatdowns that immediately proceeded Azrael riding off into the sunset or not. Was pretty fun though.

lite
06-11-2014, 12:09 PM
I changed it

but

alright let me get em golem wands <3

lite
06-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Not sure you made it to those 50v50 beatdowns that immediately proceeded Azrael riding off into the sunset or not. Was pretty fun though.

by the time Nihilum brought every played out of retirement back, a large portion of the azrael core was on break from the 2 months of blue as fuck mode. Good job on nihilum's part, those are the perks of recruiting absolutely everyone and farming uncontested for year +. It allows you to be able to summon a zerg on demand, np with that at all. However, that shouldn't mean people who don't want to take the game as serious can't have fun too.

Ezpk
06-11-2014, 12:18 PM
If og azraels amoeba wasn't disturbed by falsehoods & tyrannical obsession, maybe they would keep relevant going into the future. Unfortunately <AZ> dug its own grave by burning down too many bridges with no plans for seafaring.

let it RIP

mostbitter
06-11-2014, 12:21 PM
My 3 fungis had an approximate value of two months worth of platinum for mercenaries. Enjoy!

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 12:22 PM
My 3 fungis had an approximate value of two months worth of platinum for mercenaries. Enjoy!

A couple crowns and azure robes were probably worth it.

Genedin
06-11-2014, 12:25 PM
However, that shouldn't mean people who don't want to take the game as serious can't have fun too.

I think this is what it boils down to for many people.

Andis
06-11-2014, 12:36 PM
this box has turned into a zerg fest

and quite honestly its fucking disgusting

split into 4 guilds, and see how much fun this box can be

till then have fun farming this shit uncontested with 0 mass pvp

wake up kids

Ezpk
06-11-2014, 12:39 PM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6goodYbnC1qlr7ydo1_400.gif

Not_Kazowi
06-11-2014, 12:47 PM

He was, he got his ass pumped or plugged in the process

Genedin
06-11-2014, 12:47 PM
this box has turned into a zerg fest

and quite honestly its fucking disgusting

split into 4 guilds, and see how much fun this box can be

till then have fun farming this shit uncontested with 0 mass pvp

wake up kids

I wasn't around.

Didn't this box get farmed for months on end without anyone to contest, and no one got bored and were happy to do so?

Doesn't seem like not having any competition will matter? Specially with the promise of Velious giving people a reason to log in and amass pixels.

Tekay
06-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Sorry, but this was funny as shit.

Anyways, what happened to Azrael in the first place? For 2 months you were top dog and had the numbers and were stomping Nihilum's ass in when we contested Trak with less numbers. Nothing but a wall of /ooc text touting your greatness while linking your loots.......Well? What happened?

Nizzar came back...you lost a fight or two and your numbers faded into the fucking wood work. Now you call Nihilum the zerg even though for 2 months YOU were the zerg, but you couldn't hold it together and now you are back to QQ'ing and making threads to draw attention to yourself..boo hoo hoo.

ps I'm the owrst pvp person on the server, but I have fun and don't cry when I get my asshole pushed in. How many times has Lite caught me in the open and totally embarassed killed me? Never did I cry to you, if I sent a tell it was in fun and no harsh words.

Truth. What a wise man.

R Flair
06-11-2014, 01:06 PM
come back in winter and perhaps then we can have that freshly wiped box everyone wanted but for some reason was put on hold so dead99 could continue to be dead99.

220 people online couple days ago, yet box is dead cause u dont want to play.

cool story bro

Mac Drettj
06-11-2014, 01:10 PM

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1389/83/1389835360974.jpg

cutie
06-11-2014, 01:13 PM
i would be an excellent guild leader, as far as organizing groups/raids/keeping peace in guild, but i would not be able to lead a raid well, cuz as most of you know i am such a noob. i will say you ppl using those map hacks are terrible, if i (playing one year) can get around w no map its sad you need one, sure maybe it takes me a lil longer but i get there, and when i do im proud cuz i did it all by myself.

Rellapse40
06-11-2014, 01:15 PM
i think i would rather stick a straw in the tip of my pecker then have to hear u ask if it is ok for you to med 1000 times again b/c you cannot grasp the basic game mechanics

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Yikes, guess Salt won't be gettin any loot on r99

Yikes, did salt ever get loot on r99?

Quiet
06-11-2014, 01:46 PM
i think i would rather stick a straw in the tip of my pecker then have to hear u ask if it is ok for you to med 1000 times again b/c you cannot grasp the basic game mechanics

As true as it gets.

Andis
06-11-2014, 01:59 PM
I wasn't around.

Didn't this box get farmed for months on end without anyone to contest, and no one got bored and were happy to do so?

Doesn't seem like not having any competition will matter? Specially with the promise of Velious giving people a reason to log in and amass pixels.

yes when FF pushed nihilum shit in solb for naggy - undergeared and outleveled - the win occured - we went out with a bang

for a year after that time period, Nihilum proceeded to farm all dragons, uncontested

LostCause
06-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Yikes, did salt ever get loot on r99?

not sure if serious

Sheriff
06-11-2014, 02:08 PM

Name calling isn't needed. That's for R & Fs

Eslade
06-11-2014, 02:10 PM
I say we disband all guilds, vote for 5 leaders. Make a list of active players. Have the 5 leaders draft toons from the player list, one by one. That would shake things up a bit.

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 02:35 PM
I say we disband all guilds, vote for 5 leaders. Make a list of active players. Have the 5 leaders draft toons from the player list, one by one. That would shake things up a bit.

If only people would go for it.

And I never recieved a single piece of raid loot on salt. The only raid loot I've received was a rotting Loam robe on my wizard.

Mac Drettj
06-11-2014, 02:41 PM
yes when FF pushed nihilum shit in solb for naggy - undergeared and outleveled - the win occured - we went out with a bang

for a year after that time period, Nihilum proceeded to farm all dragons, uncontested

The great days of no LnS and the multiple days of attrition.

You went out with a bang alright. Several attempts at naggy with hoop dreams just to wipe.

Coincidence it was d3 launch. Seems to be a pattern - new games and people leaving, time to to attack and then fail anyways but claim victory.

heartbrand
06-11-2014, 02:56 PM

FYI, Andis wasn't @ a single one of those mass pvp fights for nagafen. I also think I burnt 100 hoops during those.

Vile
06-11-2014, 02:56 PM

That would be badass haha..

Darthmuhh
06-11-2014, 03:04 PM

Fuck that, I would be the fat retarded kid picked last for the baseball team.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 03:05 PM
Who would be the top 5 draft picks?

mostbitter
06-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Maximilien
Maximilien
Maximilien
Maximilien
Maximilien

Mellor
06-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Make a new pvp server (supplement to the current red99), let people who want a fresh start get a fresh start. Once a few guilds have established themself on the new server merge it with red99 as either team based server or as guild vs. guild.

NotKringe
06-11-2014, 03:16 PM
I will return and lead the next guild to glory!!! Dentists baby!

Kergan
06-11-2014, 03:20 PM
I will return and lead the next guild to glory!!! Dentists baby!

Thought you said you were done leading bro?

Elspeth
06-11-2014, 03:24 PM
server going through normal cycles, most of AZ hardly ever logs in atm due to a 2 month blue poopsock (not fun) and the season, most of us made gains over those two months that we were never really expecting to make and are content with that for now. If everyone still in AZ logged on one night you would still have 35-40 well geared, well skilled players, that could handily defeat any 35-40 Nilly could throw at them. (sort of like that last trak fight before Nizzar quit for 2 months). As always Azrael is the only realistic chance this server has at having 2 competing guilds and it will happen again, just not right now.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Azrael curbstomped the last 3 times they showed up with close to even numbers bro. We had to learn how to mass PVP during the dark times probably the worst mistake Azrael ever made.

The days of even numbers = Azrael victory are looooooong gone.

NotKringe
06-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Thought you said you were done leading bro?

I absolutely am:)

Was just a troll sir..

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Azrael curbstomped the last 3 times they showed up with close to even numbers bro. We had to learn how to mass PVP during the dark times probably the worst mistake Azrael ever made.

The days of even numbers = Azrael victory are looooooong gone.

Even if you guys have a remote idea of how to mass pvp now, 35-40 nihilum could never beat the 35-40 azrael/dentist core that made nizzar decide that he'll bring 60+ bodies to every single raid just to make sure his RMT ring wouldn't collapse.

Pras kringe/hughman/nerfed/cwall/retti/mornin/lime/heywood/chuck/anydentist I missed

LostCause
06-11-2014, 03:50 PM
thats why you guys don't even play anymore right?

Colgate
06-11-2014, 03:54 PM
we don't play because this server sucks dick

Kergan
06-11-2014, 03:58 PM
You don't play because you didn't shit right for a week last time you guys contested VS.

Playtime was high while winning.

Shit pushed in.

Playtime low.

That friends is the story of Azrael circa 2014. Ruining the server by refusing to compete.

Colgate
06-11-2014, 03:59 PM
talking about dentists u moran

Kergan
06-11-2014, 04:00 PM
talking about dentists u moran

Haven't been to one in a long time, 0 cavities. Had braces whilst a child though.

Zalaerian
06-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Show up Saturday w your 50 and prof it. Otherwise you will go down in history as the try hards you are

Not Salem
06-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Ruining the server by refusing to compete.

You realize what guild your tagged right? Nili core LIVE to slay uncontested dragons on an empty server, shit aint ruined it just blossomed into a flower

EDIT: won't be in this saturday doing it big on D3

Littlegyno 11.0
06-11-2014, 04:03 PM
You realize what guild your tagged right? Nili core LIVE to slay uncontested dragons on an empty server, shit aint ruined it just blossomed into a flower

wuts ur blizzard tag, lets do dis

Drakaris
06-11-2014, 04:10 PM

If nihilum is a Zerg what was azrael when you outnumbered nihilum 2-1 for 2 months?

aborted
06-11-2014, 04:10 PM
Its a vicious cycle, everyone that plays on the pvp server, loves competition and being able to take what you want, when you want. If there is no pvp, sure Nihilum will remain on top but they will get bored once they have their gear and if there isn't anyone to pvp vs with the new shiny gear. They will quit and it'll be a box with 30 people on it again.

If Azrael and whatever competition stop playing, everyone will stop playing. Those that say they don't give shits, are the ones that either don't play anymore anyway or are so fucking blue they really do want a server with one guild raiding everything.

I thoroughly enjoyed leveling up with groups, but it seems like once you hit 50 its either join nihilum or join whatever other guild is fighting nihilum.

If people want the server to thrive, it'll take nihilum's blessing to do so.

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Show up Saturday w your 50 and prof it. Otherwise you will go down in history as the try hards you are

Most of the dentist core can't be bothered to play any version of EQ. Especially a watered down shithole like this server. SOrry to burst your bubble.

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 04:12 PM
If nihilum is a Zerg what was azrael when you outnumbered nihilum 2-1 for 2 months?

I dont know why people keep referring to this, but I never saw it while I was still playing. I played for 2-3 weeks when azrael straight up shit stomped nihilum with either even numbers or short 5-6 every single respawn. Did this 2-1 ratio happen the last month?

Kergan
06-11-2014, 04:15 PM

Best times I had were when you guys were fighting us. We lost for 2 months and Azrael had no issues logging in. We beat Azrael in the player vs player combat with even numbers 2 straight weeks and you guys fucking disappear. You guys made this an uncontested server, not us. Maybe some Nihilum are happy about it but I'm sure as hell not.

Tradesonred
06-11-2014, 04:18 PM

Thats a big problem with lite and others, that somehow because theyve played EQ before red99, it makes them special and "smart" and in their head makes it ok to belittle people who dont know as much because theyve got a life outside EQ and didnt play red 15 hours a day for the last 3 years *cough agatha cough*

Colgate
06-11-2014, 04:19 PM
even numbers l o ll ool ol ollol

Vile
06-11-2014, 04:20 PM
wtb mortal quest

Genedin
06-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Agatha was always nice to me as a new player.

Rellapse40
06-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Agatha is nice till you give him your info

he shares it with his brother

and he robs you blind

Kergan
06-11-2014, 04:31 PM
even numbers l o ll ool ol ollol

I know it's hard for you to take, as the mantra from the Azrael camp is always the more elite force and all that.

But yeah. The numbers were even, two straight weeks. For whatever reason you guys took two horrible strategic approaches to the KC battles and got destroyed because of it. The first time you setup shop in the back right corner where our superior caster force could pick people off easily running on the ledge. I blew 8 pumices and 80% of my mana bar on dispels before I even got attacked by anyone in the faction castle, and I just gently floated to freedom running off the top of the castle.

The second time you made it even easier by taking it to the left courtyard, up into the ramparts which gave even greater advantage to our superior ranged artillery. The congestion of a 50v50 battle in a small area gave huge advantage to range DPS classes that did not require navigating through hordes of people to damage their target. We were also able to put our clerics (which we had at least twice as many of) strategically hidden in any number of areas, including right outside the castle under the water, and still hit 80% of our raidforce with heals.

Bad strategy, bad results.

And then you all gave up instead of trying again.

And the server got boring.

The end.

Colgate
06-11-2014, 04:33 PM
did not read

Tradesonred
06-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Thats why i think lite sucks as a leader, he knows about the game, but he has no vision to make his guild grow besides giving the biggest crumbs to people he thinks are worth it. And since the population is so low, and the alternatives dont exist, he wins by default.

"Normal" people like me are put off by behavior like his and others that red seems to draw like moths to a lite (hehe) and we just cant muster up the motivation to learn more about EQ because the possible outcomes seem so bleak (no other "normal", non-toxic folks to gravitate toward, EQ isnt a solo game so why am i playing this).

Truth is red99 is one giant anti-social, delusional, toxic im not an angry nerd but im an angry nerd shit fest.

Highest percentage of "normals" ive been close to was in red dawn, where i had a full on, 6 man group of normals consisting of thresh, ryser, tyrionn, denz

Theres some good folks on server but unfortunately exception to the rule

no chewie dont
06-11-2014, 04:36 PM
does this mean i can exp in the yeti caves this weekend or are they occupied

Rellapse40
06-11-2014, 04:37 PM
come on out

Kergan
06-11-2014, 04:40 PM
did not read

Forgot 2 put TLDR in there 4 u.

Not_Kazowi
06-11-2014, 04:44 PM
I know it's hard for you to take, as the mantra from the Azrael camp is always the more elite force and all that.

But yeah. The numbers were even, two straight weeks. For whatever reason you guys took two horrible strategic approaches to the KC battles and got destroyed because of it. The first time you setup shop in the back right corner where our superior caster force could pick people off easily running on the ledge. I blew 8 pumices and 80% of my mana bar on dispels before I even got attacked by anyone in the faction castle, and I just gently floated to freedom running off the top of the castle.

The second time you made it even easier by taking it to the left courtyard, up into the ramparts which gave even greater advantage to our superior ranged artillery. The congestion of a 50v50 battle in a small area gave huge advantage to range DPS classes that did not require navigating through hordes of people to damage their target. We were also able to put our clerics (which we had at least twice as many of) strategically hidden in any number of areas, including right outside the castle under the water, and still hit 80% of our raidforce with heals.

Bad strategy, bad results.

And then you all gave up instead of trying again.

And the server got boring.

The end.

Colgate is a troll stop feeding him

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 04:45 PM
does this mean i can exp in the yeti caves this weekend or are they occupied

Is there video of this famous Yeti caves fiasco or does it solely live on through the lost and forgotten threads of forum quest?

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Best times I had were when you guys were fighting us. We lost for 2 months and Azrael had no issues logging in. We beat Azrael in the player vs player combat with even numbers 2 straight weeks and you guys fucking disappear. You guys made this an uncontested server, not us. Maybe some Nihilum are happy about it but I'm sure as hell not.

Sorry to break it to you, but at least 10 azrael hardcore pvpers stopped logging in after 2-3 weeks of blowing you guys out on respawn day.

So this whole, "azrael had no problem logging in during xxxx" is rendered moot. I briefly tried to come back after the duke's return, but I just honestly can't play an eq server without being able to box anymore.

Travel times are too OP.

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 04:49 PM
Sorry to break it to you, but at least 10 azrael hardcore pvpers stopped logging in after 2-3 weeks of blowing you guys out on respawn day.

This is what I don't get. Why do people go through 2 years of leveling and gearing up, have success for 2 weeks and then just quit. Why wouldn't they just keep logging in and winning? If they hate EQ that much why did they put in so much time and effort to hit 60 and gear up? Did they just like the PvE?

I'm not trying to say they quit because they were losing but what a big let down. The server was a lot better for that very very brief period where big guild vs guild was happening.

Tradesonred
06-11-2014, 04:52 PM
I'm not trying to say they quit because they were losing but what a big let down. The server was a lot better for that very very brief period where big guild vs guild was happening.

Personally the fight i had the most fun with in all my 3 years of playing red was that big duke out at the TT gate where it was something like 45 vs 45 az vs nihi

Kergan
06-11-2014, 04:52 PM

So this whole, "azrael had no problem logging in during xxxx" is rendered moot. I briefly tried to come back after the duke's return, but I just honestly can't play an eq server without being able to box anymore.

Travel times are too OP.

Funny how you wouldn't let us use the "apps in rags" excuse when you were winning.

Tough shit. You lost with even numbers. Don't give 2 flying fucks who showed up you got destroyed.

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 04:54 PM
This is what I don't get. Why do people go through 2 years of leveling and gearing up, have success for 2 weeks and then just quit. Why wouldn't they just keep logging in and winning? If they hate EQ that much why did they put in so much time and effort to hit 60 and gear up? Did they just like the PvE?

No you have it completely backwards, we hated the pve. Otherwise we would have kept logging in for uncontested pixels. Fact of the matter is there was no pvp on the server, so what reason is there for us to log in?

Skirmish pvp on that server is non existent due to a) lack of targets, b) fear of YT and sitting near zone lines, c) huge server, small population. Outside of respawn days finding people to kill who aren't going to instantly gate as soon as you enter the zone or plug as soon as you find them is near impossible.

Point in fact, red99 is only red for 1 day a week, and 50v50 pvp in those zones with the current gear level is not fun.

The project99 staff shot themselves in the foot by not allowing boxing, could easily have at least 600 pop on the red server during prime time if it was allowed. Would make pvp much easier to find and non-respawn days somewhat bearable.

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Funny how you wouldn't let us use the "apps in rags" excuse when you were winning.

Tough shit. You lost with even numbers. Don't give 2 flying fucks who showed up you got destroyed.

Big talk from a non factor

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 04:56 PM
No you have it completely backwards, we hated the pve. Otherwise we would have kept logging in for uncontested pixels. Fact of the matter is there was no pvp on the server, so what reason is there for us to log in?

Skirmish pvp on that server is non existent due to a) lack of targets, b) fear of YT and sitting near zone lines, c) huge server, small population. Outside of respawn days finding people to kill who aren't going to instantly gate as soon as you enter the zone or plug as soon as you find them is near impossible.

Point in fact, red99 is only red for 1 day a week, and 50v50 pvp in those zones with the current gear level is not fun.

The project99 staff shot themselves in the foot by not allowing boxing, could easily have at least 600 pop on the red server during prime time if it was allowed. Would make pvp much easier to find and non-respawn days somewhat bearable.

Well CoM always has groups in it for level 40-50 pvp and KC usually has groups with 50-60 players. You can pretty much hit those spots anytime for PvP. If you had a small crew you could hit one of those spots, kill a few and then leave before a zerg came for you.

You will always have to deal with gating and plugging on any EQ server though.

Nirgon
06-11-2014, 04:58 PM
wuts ur blizzard tag, lets do dis

He's just gonna report your bot if you add him you scummie.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Big talk from a non factor

Rather be a non-factor than some chronic complaining washed up crybaby has-been who got his ass rolled right out the door yet continues to bitch and moan about this server and it's staff like anyone has ever given two shits what he has to say.

Tradesonred
06-11-2014, 05:01 PM

Boxing isnt the problem, its all the bad dev decisions cumulated over the years that almost succeeded in killin the pop. I was always against YT, but never thought it was a big enough issue for me to fight for it considering how hard it is to make staff see the light here. Theyve got it right with the group bonus but might be too little too late. The remaining core of pop is pretty heavy on the toxic side, thats gonna be hard to navigate around.

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Well CoM always has groups in it for level 40-50 pvp and KC usually has groups with 50-60 players. You can pretty much hit those spots anytime for PvP. If you had a small crew you could hit one of those spots, kill a few and then leave before a zerg came for you.

You will always have to deal with gating and plugging on any EQ server though.

During the time playing there was never anyone in range in any of those zones. The only zone I ever found anyone in was a low 50's Nihilum group xping in chardok. Other than that KC/Cdok/Seb was empty that entire 2-3 week span. CoM was oor to my 60 rogue obviously.

Rather be a non-factor than some chronic complaining washed up crybaby has-been who got his ass rolled right out the door yet continues to bitch and moan about this server and it's staff like anyone has ever given two shits what he has to say.

Plz don't make me laugh, my congested nose can't take it.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 05:02 PM
goog one

Colgate
06-11-2014, 05:14 PM
kergan ur having a real bad flare up

take a few mins away from the computer to calm ur burgers

Mac Drettj
06-11-2014, 05:21 PM
http://www.marriedtothesea.com/022808/asperger-king.gif

Buhbuh
06-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Read thread up to where hipponipple hit the nail on the head.

Colgate
06-11-2014, 05:37 PM
naw i'm not gonna read 100 essays about things that won't happen on a dead elf sim server

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 05:47 PM
naw i'm not gonna read 100 essays about things that won't happen on a dead elf sim server

tldr

Feniggles
06-11-2014, 09:56 PM
if azrael leaves....

Nihilum gets what they have always wanted....

a blue server with no opposition....

you were never really any opposition anyway, so go away and take brainz and lite with you

Feniggles
06-11-2014, 09:58 PM
by the time Nihilum brought every played out of retirement back, a large portion of the azrael core was on break from the 2 months of blue as fuck mode. Good job on nihilum's part, those are the perks of recruiting absolutely everyone and farming uncontested for year +. It allows you to be able to summon a zerg on demand, np with that at all. However, that shouldn't mean people who don't want to take the game as serious can't have fun too.

so YOU need dragons to have fun? blue as fuck kid

Drakaris
06-11-2014, 10:02 PM

Colgate, you turning really bitter! You should vent your hate by rallying the troops and actually try contesting. Or u guys not up for mass pvp without a pixel shower? ;)

Feniggles
06-11-2014, 10:04 PM

wheres lithium been? the real one. heard he moved on to bigger and better things in the world of everquest

Drakaris
06-11-2014, 10:05 PM
so YOU need dragons to have fun? blue as fuck kid

+1

Typical welfare mentality, wants something for nothing. Doesn't want to put in the time growing guild and making non-core happy. Want an example of neglected members, just look at quiet.

Will still see 1000 variance posts a week

Quiet
06-11-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm pretty surprised this far in to a 15 year old box that Nihilum hasn't gotten bored and created a full guild of alts to compete against mains running mass pvp events with alts vs mains just for fun.

Feniggles
06-11-2014, 10:17 PM
I'm pretty surprised this far in to a 15 year old box that Nihilum hasn't gotten bored and created a full guild of alts to compete against mains running mass pvp events with alts vs mains just for fun.

1 camp mains at pd
2 log alts in
3 take ragefire from novus with all alts
4 log back in mains 2 minutes before pd spawns
5 /dance

Quiet
06-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Nah not what I mean.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 10:35 PM
kergan ur having a real bad flare up

take a few mins away from the computer to calm ur burgers

I just get REALLY ANGRY when called a non factor.

Fame
06-11-2014, 11:15 PM
I just get REALLY ANGRY when called a non factor.

people actually want to be a factor here? lul

Take it from THE number one non-factor around these parts, shits over rated brew, and crowded as fuck. Not worth it but you do seem to have the emotional investment required to at least have a shot at being the champ. IbelieveIcanfly.mp4

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 12:04 AM
why does syft think he's good at this game

Gaffin 7.0
06-12-2014, 12:05 AM
You came to a red server, joined a guild filled with RL losers who want to pixel farm all day because their too broke to afford WoW monthly fee's. Got zero kills, are too much of a pussy to even tell people who your character is, and your surprised when people call you a non factor?

You couldn't get closer to the term non-factor if we posted your big unibrowed forehead in the dictionary of the term.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2ntyz9g.gif

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Cause I ranked in the top 10 of the p99 boards and ranked in the top ten of Sullon Zek's pvp boards, so I ask you...

http://i.minus.com/is30NQRu2hK5F.gif

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 01:11 AM
real gangsta ass *****s dont flex much

Tradesonred
06-12-2014, 01:28 AM
http://jvanarsdale.edublogs.org/files/2012/10/factors-tjalsj.png

Drakaris
06-12-2014, 01:31 AM
Cause I ranked in the top 10 of the p99 boards and ranked in the top ten of Sullon Zek's pvp boards, so I ask you...

WTF are you to question me ya fucken non factor scrub?

http://media.tumblr.com/0f708732d845a25a17d1930513859cba/tumblr_inline_mj7jxvfWh51qjo5dp.gif

And you still gated from an afk necro after getting a 1200 damage head start. You truely suck.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 01:42 AM
oh man take that fight drakar

Drakaris
06-12-2014, 01:55 AM
Sometimes lil dog's need to get corrected by a bitchslap!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cBIGnuMp2Vk/T71S9dhnwoI/AAAAAAAABws/BpIEDy6NGSQ/s1600/Batman-Bitch-Slap.jpg

Do you believe these stories you tell, because no one else does. We fought nine times 8 of them ended up with you plugging like a bitch and logging in an alt to check if all was clear 1 of them ended with me leaving, me at full life and you at 4% because u just water-danced over and over, again like a bitch.

All of them you had 8-4 lvls over me!

But if you want to finally settle this shit talking BS you like to pull on the forums. I will duel you in a zone without water away from a zoneline! Pell first, then buff, cuz I know your homo ass only likes to fight raid buffed!

Let me know I'll shut your terrible running plugging lying ass mouth forever!

Yeah I'll take that challenge. See u online in 1 hour

Clark
06-12-2014, 02:27 AM
come back in winter and perhaps then we can have that freshly wiped box everyone wanted, but for some reason was put on hold so dead99 could continue to be dead99.

unless heartbrand racks up 100 000$ to buy chinese gold farmers to play on red99 this shit will forever just be a box where nizzar recruits everyone and the few that gives 3 fucks will fuck around on the sidelines

Smedy speaks the truth.

Drakaris
06-12-2014, 02:30 AM
In one hour it's 2 am already lol pick some non Chinese hours slanty eye

Already making excuses I see. What's the bet you will still be online and posting. Pussy.

Drakaris
06-12-2014, 02:37 AM
In one hour it's 2 am already lol pick some non Chinese hours slanty eye

Online now....

Kergan
06-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Who won, Drak or this Syft guy nobody has heard of?

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 09:20 AM
You have to be on this server for more than 4 months to know Syft. I mean i know how hard it is to join the server go straight to dick sucking the number 1 guild then think you're a bad ass and get vocal on the forums.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 09:26 AM
you're quite possibly the worst player on this server relapsed, as evidenced by your complete destruction on both toons yesterday.

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 09:28 AM
0 yt on me yesterday ? congrats on killing some low lvl 50's tho

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 09:31 AM
glad i can leave forumquest on the forums and show up actually want to help some new players enjoy the game a bit

2 bad nihilum stays butthurt 24/7

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 09:33 AM
glad i can leave forumquest on the forums and show up actually want to help some new players enjoy the game a bit

2 bad nihilum stays butthurt 24/7

You are a psycho, seek help

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 09:38 AM
calls me a psycho

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/syft13/NihilumEmbaressment_zps8fc77a12.jpg

Willan perfectly normal in nihilum world tho

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 09:42 AM
Cant read any of that sorry

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 09:49 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/30mwkup.jpg

Why are all Nihilum so racist?

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Legit chat box 4 sure

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 09:50 AM
not sure if dumb

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 09:53 AM
not sure if dumb

Not sure if serious

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 09:54 AM
confirmed bigot

http://i61.tinypic.com/30mwkup.jpg

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Post it a third time IMO not convinced with only two posts

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 09:57 AM
taking up for racist guild mates

what next you guys gonna take up for RMTing leadership?

o wait

Sektor
06-12-2014, 10:10 AM
taking up for racist guild mates

what next you guys gonna take up for RMTing leadership?

o wait

lol

mikemandella
06-12-2014, 11:07 AM
LOL some people got jobs, not my fault you picked 3am in the morning as your rdy time. Don't worry Ill be on anytime after 9pm est or the weekends.

Duel Zone: South Ro, far zone-lines and you can't water dance forever.

I been gone for 6 months so you got a massive gear advantage and 4 lvl's on me.

Loan you oppressor to even the playing field ;)

- Oppressor

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 11:47 AM
confirmed tinypic