PDA

View Full Version : just do it...

lite
06-11-2014, 06:06 AM
i honestly hope that lite quits and azrael is disbanded so that a new, actually effective face can rise up and lead the opposition - a leader that controls its members, so that every form of communication in this game doesn't stay the vitriolic cesspool of worthless shit and cynicism that it currently is.

Force .. Heresy...Red Dawn.. what happened ? Population is great. let's get to work !? Azrael is bad... np. avoid them and take their good members. #veliousready

Future guild leader summit

Those attending must have : Many opinions, experience in failed guilds , excuses, tons of them , no desire to drop current tag, never contested anything significant.

Place : Nihilum Teamspeak

If you need some pointers on how to get started.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58 Promote your guild here
/petition to request a tag.

Eslade
06-11-2014, 06:17 AM
http://www.visiblemeasures.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/nike-just-do-it.jpg

Sektor
06-11-2014, 06:39 AM
Cyren isn't a leader sadly, play time doesn't = leadership. Same goes for terp.

jooo
06-11-2014, 06:42 AM
Thread dumb as fuck

Smedy
06-11-2014, 08:58 AM
all of them scrubs are followers dawg, no one but the poor mexican kid from the plantation fields could stand up to the neckbeard of nizzar, you did your part, throw the ring into the fire and run

Koota
06-11-2014, 09:32 AM
Smedy certified idiot.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 10:33 AM
I honestly don't understand the OP?

Vile
06-11-2014, 10:35 AM
pixel disease to the brain

Not_Kazowi
06-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Would if I had the time

Agatha
06-11-2014, 11:19 AM
lite, you don't need to quit, u just need to stop adopting the path of least resistance

Mac Drettj
06-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Thread dumb as fuck

Gotta agree with EQB here

Clark
06-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Cyren isn't a leader sadly, play time doesn't = leadership. Same goes for terp.

I don't know those people, but playtime is actually the most important thing about leadership in EQ. Hands down.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 04:17 AM
it appears i have rustled some jimmies.

it's pretty clear you want excuses from me regarding the history of guilds on the box that I was in and why they failed, but I think I'll sit this one out.

you can talk to me when i've actually started a guild and had the control over how it operates, but until then...

maybe ask your ex-RD players who in Red Dawn was the most helpful or had the most insightful information while playing in that guild. hell, ask sektors to speak honestly about it when he's not feeling so competitive and trolly.

in fact, have Smedy unlock the old boards for you and find out for yourself.

i am enjoying you trying to place the failure of several guilds i didn't even lead on my shoulders, though.

BeautBabeC
06-12-2014, 05:51 AM
You can sure talk the talk. I've only heard great things of you and I believe them, but you run your mouth on here like you could be some great leader. Its all talk bro until you show us what you can do as a leader, if you ain't going to, get to the back of the pixel zerg k. Agatha telling Lite not to take the path of least resistance ooook? Agree Lite could have probably spent his time a lot better in a lot of areas but he wants to have fun to.

Sektor
06-12-2014, 06:54 AM
it appears i have rustled some jimmies.

it's pretty clear you want excuses from me regarding the history of guilds on the box that I was in and why they failed, but I think I'll sit this one out.

you can talk to me when i've actually started a guild and had the control over how it operates, but until then...

maybe ask your ex-RD players who in Red Dawn was the most helpful or had the most insightful information while playing in that guild. hell, ask sektors to speak honestly about it when he's not feeling so competitive and trolly.

in fact, have Smedy unlock the old boards for you and find out for yourself.

i am enjoying you trying to place the failure of several guilds i didn't even lead on my shoulders, though.

Oh you definitely were one of the most helpful players and a one of the bigger contributors. I mean farming Xantille a tstaff was pretty huge and you've done other things too. Officer material when it comes to leading PvE raids, but that's as far as that goes when it comes to leadership in my opinion.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 08:00 AM
so basically you're saying i'm good at 80% of what you do in EQ to make a guild function properly (regardless of the server), which doesn't even include the creation of charters or rules for how to conduct oneself as a member of any given guild or the ways in which that feeling of order and organization keeps morale intact when things are going shitty, which are coincidentally azrael's largest flaws that i'm most critical of?

i guess the only other criticism you have is my lack of ability to act as an adequate PvP leader playing an enchanter 80% of the time with zone times of over 30 seconds.

fair enough.

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 08:51 AM
so basically you're saying i'm good at 80% of what you do in EQ to make a guild function properly (regardless of the server), which doesn't even include the creation of charters or rules for how to conduct oneself as a member of any given guild or the ways in which that feeling of order and organization keeps morale intact when things are going shitty, which are coincidentally azrael's largest flaws that i'm most critical of?

i guess the only other criticism you have is my lack of ability to act as an adequate PvP leader playing an enchanter 80% of the time with zone times of over 30 seconds.

fair enough.

Why have all your guilds sucked and then you just joined Nizzar if you're so amazing.

Probably because Force wasn't able to take one mob, and RD was a ticking time bomb on HB's bipolar cycle?

Regardless, keep romanticizing your guilds and the history of them, because the reality is you did nothing, much like Heresy, and much like Agatha's time in Azrael.

All these fucking idea kids, with no balls, thinking because they joined Nizzar and get carried by him they can say "I told you so"

Sektor
06-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Why have all your guilds sucked and then you just joined Nizzar if you're so amazing.

Probably because Force wasn't able to take one mob, and RD was a ticking time bomb on HB's bipolar cycle?

Regardless, keep romanticizing your guilds and the history of them, because the reality is you did nothing, much like Heresy, and much like Agatha's time in Azrael.

All these fucking idea kids, with no balls, thinking because they joined Nizzar and get carried by him they can say "I told you so"

I agree with this, Force only got mobs teaming up with Azrael.

Terpuntine
06-12-2014, 09:06 AM
Only someone that has serious mental problems would want to lead a guild here. Find the next biggest psycho/tard leveling up atm and that's your guy.

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 09:12 AM
Only someone that has serious mental problems would want to lead a guild here. Find the next biggest psycho/tard leveling up atm and that's your guy.

Force tried, and sucked, but I do agree.

Having to take slim pickings of scraps, mostly retards, try to level them and gear them - then go HEAD TO HEAD vs neckbeards who play this like a job(because they sell pixels for money like a job)

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 09:57 AM
I don't think anyone claimed that Force was good, nor were any of us really trying to accomplish anything with that guild. It was fun for what it was, though.

Contest a mob with Force. Lol

And RD wasn't my baby. Don't put that on me. You yourself just blamed HB.

None of these were MY guilds. They were guilds that I was in. And to be quite honest, the reason I didn't make one myself is because I don't care enough to put that exorbitant amount of time/ headache into something. Hence Sharknado.

But on a more genuinely enjoyable level, every guild I've been in has been better than Azrael. The fact that RD didn't last signifies nothing about my ability to lead.

Force, on the other hand, was merged with Azrael into Classic, and then all of those Force players quit because they didn't like Lite or his players and realized it was just Azrael with a different name and that we had basically merged under false pretenses with one absolute leader that talked over everyone at all times (as he is wont to do).

That's more of a failure on Lite's part than anything else. Force was a shitty little squad of scrubs, but they were nice enough folks.

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Dunno bros whose fault is it? The many guilds under different leaders that have tried to compete or the one guy who keeps torpedoing every chance at allying and working with those guilds?

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 10:00 AM
fair point

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 10:03 AM
I don't think anyone claimed that Force was good, nor were any of us really trying to accomplish anything with that guild. It was fun for what it was, though.

Contest a mob with Force. Lol

And RD wasn't my baby. Don't put that on me. You yourself just blamed HB.

None of these were MY guilds. They were guilds that I was in. And to be quite honest, the reason I didn't make one myself is because I don't care enough to put that exorbitant amount of time/ headache into something. Hence Sharknado.

But on a more genuinely enjoyable level, every guild I've been in has been better than Azrael. The fact that RD didn't last signifies nothing about my ability to lead.

Force, on the other hand, was merged with Azrael into Classic, and then all of those Force players quit because they didn't like Lite or his players and realized it was just Azrael with a different name and that we had basically merged under false pretenses with one absolute leader that talked over everyone at all times (as he is wont to do).

That's more of a failure on Lite's part than anything else. Force was a shitty little squad of scrubs, but they were nice enough folks.

People that can't, teach.

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 10:05 AM
I made a lot of mistakes with RD, but all of them were ultimately liveable / correctable. The one thing we couldn't correct was Lite trying to snipe our members and grief us into submission. People keep crying about variance and nihilum, but the only thing stopping competition on this server has been the competition itself, going all the way back to Holocaust. Holocaust lost all the Uprising members because of their philosophy. Holocaust and FF then weren't able to work together because of prior box hate. Then lite broke RD apart driving myself and a few others into Nihilum. Then lite fucked up the Force alliance. Then lite fucked up the RD 2.0 alliance. Now he has split Az into two different guilds when it can't even get enough people on to contest as one guild.

There's plenty of people ready to compete out there, unfortunately the competition would rather continue to shoot themselves in the foot. Luckily, I'll be chillin under Duke Tune smiling hard as hell.

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 10:07 AM
I made a lot of mistakes with RD, but all of them were ultimately liveable / correctable. The one thing we couldn't correct was Lite trying to snipe our members and grief us into submission. People keep crying about variance and nihilum, but the only thing stopping competition on this server has been the competition itself, going all the way back to Holocaust. Holocaust lost all the Uprising members because of their philosophy. Holocaust and FF then weren't able to work together because of prior box hate. Then lite broke RD apart driving myself and a few others into Nihilum. Then lite fucked up the Force alliance. Then lite fucked up the RD 2.0 alliance. Now he has split Az into two different guilds when it can't even get enough people on to contest as one guild.

There's plenty of people ready to compete out there, unfortunately the competition would rather continue to shoot themselves in the foot. Luckily, I'll be chillin under Duke Tune smiling hard as hell.

Your biggest mistake was how stressed out you get and how that is not sustainable, Nizzar chill, will go forever - because he's a fucking freak.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 10:08 AM
People that never tried because of sanity, teach.

ftfy

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 10:11 AM
Also, on a more serious note, a lot of RD's PVE success was due to Azrael and simulated repops.

You won't need to do it, add simulated repops and another guild will come eventually, Az would probably contest those and leave statics alone.

Right now it's pure cockblocked by a completely uneven fight, which has been 90% of Red99 history. Which leads to 1 guild and low population.

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 10:11 AM
The competition here just has too many egos and morans who can't work together, and refuse to help. You have useless people like Bamzal / Pudge / Andis etc., beating their chests about PVP but where are they on a daily basis helping new people get gear and level up? The so called vets don't do shit to help, all they do is cry 24/7. Even yourself Stasis was found griefing people like Thresh into Red Dawn. Look in the fucking mirror bros.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 10:18 AM
Also, on a more serious note, a lot of RD's PVE success was due to Azrael and simulated repops.

You won't need to do it, add simulated repops and another guild will come eventually, Az would probably contest those and leave statics alone.

Right now it's pure cockblocked by a completely uneven fight, which has been 90% of Red99 history. Which leads to 1 guild and low population.

of course it was. that was the hilarious/ awesome part. you guys fought nihilum while we swept the world for raid loots.

i think you'll still run into us at some point during sim repops and lose and then stop logging in, though.

i mean look at lite. the variance threads haven't really been going anywhere, now there's a boxing thread. any possible advantage, haha.

you also shrunk your guild to half it's size? shrug

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 10:20 AM
I've fought with Thresh, he played lots when Az was on top.

I guess if people have no chance at contesting the land slide advantage makes the second guild log off.

That's just my opinion, maybe the fact that I killed the RD he was grping with while tagged an Az when he was 52 made him not log on anymore as a 60 warrior with epics.

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Thresh would probably whoop my ass now have u seen his toon.

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 10:22 AM
of course it was. that was the hilarious/ awesome part. you guys fought nihilum while we swept the world for raid loots.

i think you'll still run into us at some point during sim repops and lose and then stop logging in, though.

i mean look at lite. the variance threads haven't really been going anywhere, now there's a boxing thread. any possible advantage, haha.

you also shrunk your guild to half it's size? shrug

Yeah almost like we wanted you to succeed and make the PVE competitior Nihilum needed, while we stuck together as a group of loud mouth pvpers.

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Also I'm going for the quad rage post here,

all this shit happened during sim repops, good fun 3 guilds going for shit, a third guild getting loot, drama.

Now what, the 400th Trak bp goes to the guild bank? Or you gear up the new batch of people to quit? Yeah OK.

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Been in Azrael TS last few days. Lotta in fighting. Sektor ranting about andis. Powered slapping andis on the wrist. Elspeth threatening to murder Sektor if anyone found out ex ect. Morale at an obvious low.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Yeah almost like we wanted you to succeed and make the PVE competitior Nihilum needed, while we stuck together as a group of loud mouth pvpers.

I assume that's why Lite posted those logs too, huh? because he wanted RD to succeed. Hahaha.

You're remembering what you wanted RD to be for Azrael's benefit, not what we were. Realistically, we would have wanted to be competitors to both guilds. And with the massive influx of gear we got at the expense of both Azrael and Nihilum duking it out with each other, we were well on our way.

Jib
06-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Been in Azrael TS last few days. Lotta in fighting. Sektor ranting about andis. Powered slapping andis on the wrist. Elspeth threatening to murder Sektor if anyone found out ex ect. Morale at an obvious low.

If i ever catch you in there im going to beat you up

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 10:42 AM
We can fight behind a local Sears if you want

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 10:51 AM

chortled hard

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 11:02 AM
In a 3 way mexican stand off you don't rush the biggest guy if you're hoping to win the prize.

Keep painting us the bad guy.

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 11:05 AM
In a 3 way mexican stand off you don't rush the biggest guy if you're hoping to win the prize.

You are the bad guy sorry. You talk a big game but what have you done? You left RD 1.0 for Nihilum to get pixels. You griefed newbs in Holocaust sending people to Nihilum. You then left Nihilum and griefed newbs again. You left RD 2.0 to go back to Azrael with the rest of Azrael killing that guild off. You're one of the guiltiest parties of why there's no competition here, which is why it's so hard to take you seriously on the forums.

Andis
06-12-2014, 11:07 AM

huh?

Gaanon
06-12-2014, 11:12 AM
You are the bad guy sorry. You talk a big game but what have you done? You left RD 1.0 for Nihilum to get pixels. You griefed newbs in Holocaust sending people to Nihilum. You then left Nihilum and griefed newbs again. You left RD 2.0 to go back to Azrael with the rest of Azrael killing that guild off. You're one of the guiltiest parties of why there's no competition here, which is why it's so hard to take you seriously on the forums.

Yeah I sure grief a lot.

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 11:52 AM

actually you would

Sheriff
06-12-2014, 11:56 AM

Can I watch?