PDA

View Full Version : how hard is it.

Agatha
06-10-2014, 06:13 PM
for you bums to realize that you need to grab 20 people, PL them up, and teach them how to click pumice while your main 20 do work.

jesus.

patiently waiting azrael v22

quido
06-10-2014, 06:16 PM
We don't have quite the experience with PLing people up quick due to not suffering nearly as many bans.

Mac Drettj
06-10-2014, 06:22 PM
We don't have quite the experience with PLing people up quick due to not suffering nearly as many bans.

We supposed to believe you don't know how to exp?

Jeremy Irons The Mystic / Bruce Lee / Redonk Ulysses / Beavis Christ / Malcolm Excon / Gangstalicious Thugnificent / Blow Hard / Garey <The Mystical Order> Ringleader of the Garbage Pail Kids
Edward the Longshanks / Taters Precious <Azrael>

Agatha
06-10-2014, 06:26 PM
you make me sick jeremy

http://i.imgur.com/R4CZkdj.jpg

Kergan
Hard to level w/o prenerf fungus staff nameen?

Gaffin 7.0
http://i57.tinypic.com/5ao0hj.gif

Swish
06-10-2014, 06:27 PM
you make me sick jeremy

lol ^^

Swish
06-10-2014, 06:28 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/5ao0hj.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/MdXXZh65YfC7e/giphy.gif

karsten
06-10-2014, 06:43 PM

Agatha
06-10-2014, 06:44 PM
no but seriously guys. I think it's time to stop trying to alter the server, and alter your angle of attack.

Seriously need to rethink your approach to this server and adjust accordingly, This is a no brainer, the staff has given you guys the ability to PL anyone to 60 in 2 weeks, VP key drop rates have been ninja increased if you havn't noticed. as have all the resist gear camps.

Stop being idiots and read the writing on the god damned wall.

Gaanon
06-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Thought it was enabled, I saw the Deru thread - what are we trying to change?

SamwiseRed
06-10-2014, 07:34 PM
no but seriously guys. I think it's time to stop trying to alter the server, and alter your angle of attack.

Seriously need to rethink your approach to this server and adjust accordingly, This is a no brainer, the staff has given you guys the ability to PL anyone to 60 in 2 weeks, VP key drop rates have been ninja increased if you havn't noticed. as have all the resist gear camps.

Stop being idiots and read the writing on the god damned wall.

why not try to lead your own guild?

heartbrand
06-10-2014, 07:35 PM
why not try to lead your own guild?

He did and azrael shit on him

SamwiseRed
06-10-2014, 07:36 PM
I wasn't around for that so didn't know.

phacemeltar
06-10-2014, 07:40 PM
PL me

Agatha
06-10-2014, 07:41 PM
im an old and broken man, i gave the second guild option my best. It wasn't good enough. It's someone elses time.

SamwiseRed
06-10-2014, 07:41 PM
I just see all these people throwing around their 2 cents in when they themselves either gave up or just joined Nihilum from the get go. Unless you've actually tried to do something from the ground up here, your opinion holds little value. It's hard to run a guild on here, it basically requires you to have no life because no one wants to take any kind of initiative. I've never seen this much hand holding in my life. Not even on WoW.

It took 2 years but I finally realized that no rule or one guild is at fault here. It is the players. If everyone truely wanted a thriving pvp server there would be 5-6 guilds with this kind of population. The people have spoken and thus red99 is stale atm.

Agatha
06-10-2014, 07:47 PM
you mean game of thrones my way thru the azrael bullshit, become an officer and dictate policy to mass recruit and with my own crew through no help of lites crew PL up 20 new recruits(with no exp bonus) and begin to win, only to get shit on by lites crew crying about loot and stop logging in?

done my time pal, noones going to give me shit about not trying. The best hope for this server is for lite himself to become a better guild leader. Simple as that.

SamwiseRed
06-10-2014, 07:51 PM
Well if you put it that way every vet here has done their time. Which maybe true. Guess we gotta wait for some blue newb to build a guild to contest.

Just the idea that Lite should do this or do that proves my point. Players should want there to be multiple guilds. To say it should fall on the shoulders of Lite to be better leader is ridiculous. You can PL and hold hands 20 hours a day 7 days a week and it still might not work out. The server population is mostly comprised of lemmings at this point, just awaiting the next command.

StarCraft TLDR Zerg edition
Although drones are needed to keep the minerals flowing, the lack of overlords is hindering the ability to thrive.

Agatha
06-10-2014, 08:03 PM
the problem is this, lite has the network of characters and players already, and also everytime a 3rd option comes along he positions himself to absorb the 3rd option so even when the 3rd option pops up, azrael pops up, flexes its muscles to look strong, making the weaker minds in the 3rd option jump ship. azrael then has a good go at nihilum for a few months before fizzling out.

Anyone capable of leading a 3rd option guild isnt stupid enough to start one. because of these problems.

It's azrael or bust bro's.

Edit: either that or lite realizes he's the problem, gets better, or quits. making way for the 2nd guild.

SamwiseRed
06-10-2014, 08:05 PM
then I guess its bust because a 2 guild pvp server will always fail. ALWAYS.

it is the only absolute in classic everquest.

Agatha
06-10-2014, 08:40 PM

SamwiseRed
06-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Still can't believe you booted me from The Mighty Ducks. It was the only reason left to play. You're so mean. I thought "ducks fly together."

I just realized I got booted for killing that app that someone in Nilly wanted to ass rape. Since he got booted can I get reinvited?

Kergan
06-10-2014, 08:44 PM
I just realized I got booted for killing that app that someone in Nilly wanted to ass rape. Since he got booted can I get reinvited?

lol

Agatha
06-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Still can't believe you booted me from The Mighty Ducks. It was the only reason left to play. You're so mean. I thought "ducks fly together."

I highly recommend Star Cops, seriously.

Kergan
06-10-2014, 08:55 PM
If I form a 3rd guild who will follow me?

SamwiseRed
06-10-2014, 08:58 PM
why i got kicked out of ducks

http://i.imgur.com/ORqefcI.jpg

Agatha
06-10-2014, 09:02 PM
you were a naughty duckling

SamwiseRed
06-10-2014, 09:04 PM
ya i should have stuck my dick in his ass instead right?

Potus
06-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Don't worry guys once I get to 60 this server is taking off.

Will be another 3 years for me to grind it out solo.

Kergan
06-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Join groups imo.

Knuckle
06-10-2014, 10:46 PM
I just see all these people throwing around their 2 cents in when they themselves either gave up or just joined Nihilum from the get go. Unless you've actually tried to do something from the ground up here, your opinion holds little value. It's hard to run a guild on here, it basically requires you to have no life because no one wants to take any kind of initiative. I've never seen this much hand holding in my life. Not even on WoW.

It took 2 years but I finally realized that no rule or one guild is at fault here. It is the players. If everyone truely wanted a thriving pvp server there would be 5-6 guilds with this kind of population. The people have spoken and thus red99 is stale atm.

its true agatha deserted the cause, i have no problem with that, only when they try to give advice after the fact.

Agatha
06-10-2014, 10:47 PM
just want some raid pvp bro, whats so bad about that?

Mac Drettj
06-10-2014, 10:58 PM
why i got kicked out of ducks

http://i.imgur.com/ORqefcI.jpg

dat hpt compile

BeautBabeC
06-10-2014, 11:17 PM
I'd be willing to give it a shot and help you Kergan, get at me dog. Maybe some more nihilum members that don't want to wait in line for pixels would be willing to take them. Idk?

SamwiseRed
06-10-2014, 11:23 PM
dat hpt compile

lol'd

Gaffin 7.0
06-11-2014, 12:31 AM
kicked from ducks for 1 nilly slay? :cool:

Smedy
06-11-2014, 01:46 AM
for you bums to realize that you need to grab 20 people, PL them up, and teach them how to click pumice while your main 20 do work.

jesus.

patiently waiting azrael v22

apparently harder then to stay out of swinging from the sack u kno

#integrityintactfornextbox

Not Salem
06-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Agatha tried could never lead a guild, I recall him trying to lead Jumpalot slayings with 12 people, only for us to wipe over and over again untill Lite woke up CR'd us and slayed it.

Agatha
06-11-2014, 10:07 AM
didn't know the encounter, forget the multiple PL/spell gathering sessions after bane of knife x2 coshigga/rhotic, 3 seb dirks. ? But your right, i can't lead a guild on this server. not good enough. fay snipe? jubei dragon hero bracer, ragingclues RBB. the whole ability to contest was off the backs of me tarran and jupe PLing the new members.

Edit: you have to have a pope like status to be able to get every single resistance faction under one roof on one train of thought. to many people been on this server for to long and screwed over to get them to all work together.

Not Salem
06-11-2014, 10:15 AM
+ your brother is a lying thief

Agatha
06-11-2014, 10:21 AM
+ your brother is a lying thief

that seems to be the party line, doesn't it.

Tewaz
06-11-2014, 10:30 AM
I hope you guys figure out something. I am rolling my first red toon into the 40's and most groups are 75% people that are new to the server from blue. There are a lot of people watching the high end game and sadly, Nihi looks like the best option.

Not Salem
06-11-2014, 03:50 PM
yaw if joining in on 50 man uncontested raids is your idea of an option then you probably shouldn't bother with Azrael

LulzSect
06-11-2014, 06:32 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rtDy7D2V8w0/Tuywo0RX-RI/AAAAAAAAAXI/kAiVrFS5p6w/s1600/Tripple-Fat-Goose.jpg

BeautBabeC
06-11-2014, 06:36 PM
I hope you guys figure out something. I am rolling my first red toon into the 40's and most groups are 75% people that are new to the server from blue. There are a lot of people watching the high end game and sadly, Nihi looks like the best option.

Joining the biggest by far guild on a pvp server seems like the best idea? Did you come here to raid and fight almost every battle with the odds in your favor? pst to Kergan or Elderan sounds like you got a lot in common.

hivemind
06-11-2014, 08:24 PM

Nihilum is absolutely the best option for newcomers to red. Especially newcomers from blue. What do you even consider to be the options at this point? Nihilum... or... Azrael?

If you want loot, join Nihilum (they kill 90-100% of the end game bosses, and have killed close to that percentage for the majority of the server's history). Azrael, their main competition, is particularly weak or otherwise disinterested in the server currently making Nihilum's stranglehold on the server seem even more predictable looking forward. Coming from a blue server (raider) I imagine that you can appreciate the promise of 90-100% of dragon kills week after week, compared to whatever sort of chance you would have on the blue server with 4x as many people and who knows how many other guilds to compete with. I honestly have no idea what % of bosses the "top" guild(s) kill week after week, but I would assume under 90-100%. I have no idea though, since I have never had a character on that server.

If you don't want loot, then there is reason to consider other guilds. It should be noted that PVP at 56+ is much more limited and far less spontaneous than pvp at any other level bracket, largely because the vast majority of PVP end game is PVE motivated, and all bosses die over the course of basically 2 days, leaving roughly 5 days of sparse PVP (at best). Far from spontaneous... much more contrived than any other type of PVP you could hope to encounter in Everquest. The winners of pvp at 60, whichever tag they may bear, walk away with a weeks worth of dragon loot after 1-2 battles (typically) of "Mass" PVP, instead of just simple coin loot. In this sense, winning in PVP is very similar to winning in PVE. So if you want to join a guild for PVP (ie PVE), join Nihilum.

You might have friends in guilds, and you'll want to join a guild so you can play with your group of friends. Statistically speaking, if you're joining a guild for this reason you are probably joining Nihilum because they comprise the majority share of the server. But if you primarily want to play with friends, then that would be a potential (albeit statistically unlikely) reason to join a guild other than Nihilum.

But if you are joining a guild primarily to acquire exp (quantity), loot (quantity/quality), connections/friends (quantity), then you are objectively better off joining Nihilum. They are currently the most dominant guild on the server, historically the most dominant guild on server, and barring some sort of big change--they are going to be the most dominant guild going into velious. There is a severe lack of competition on this server both now and historically.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Nihilum is absolutely the best option for newcomers to reds. Especially newcomers from blue. What do you even consider to be the options at this point? Nihilum... or... Azrael?

If you want loot, join Nihilum (they kill 90-100% of the end game bosses, and have killed close to that percentage for the majority of the server's history). Azrael, their main competition, is particularly weak or otherwise disinterested in the server currently making Nihilum's stranglehold on the server seem even more predictable looking forward. Coming from a blue server (raider) I imagine that you can appreciate the promise of 90-100% of dragon kills week after week, compared to whatever sort of chance you would have on the blue server with 4x as many people and who knows how many other guilds to compete with. I honestly have no idea what % of bosses the "top" guild(s) kill week after week, but I would assume under 90-100%. I have no idea though, since I have never had a character on that server.

If you don't want loot, then there is reason to consider other guilds. It should be noted that PVP at 56+ is much more limited and far less spontaneous than pvp at any other level bracket, largely because the vast majority of PVP end game is PVE motivated, and all bosses die over the course of basically 2 days, leaving roughly 5 days of sparse PVP (at best). Far from spontaneous... much more contrived than any other type of PVP you could hope to encounter in Everquest. The winners of pvp at 60, whichever tag they may bear, walk away with a weeks worth of dragon loot after 1-2 battles (typically) of "Mass" PVP, instead of just simple coin loot. In this sense, winning in PVP is very similar to winning in PVE. So if you want to join a guild for PVP (ie PVE), join Nihilum.

You might have friends in guilds, and you'll want to join a guild so you can play with your group of friends. Statistically speaking, if you're joining a guild for this reason you are probably joining Nihilum because they comprise the majority share of the server. But if you primarily want to play with friends, then that would be a potential (albeit statistically unlikely) reason to join a guild other than Nihilum.

But if you are joining a guild primarily to acquire exp (quantity), loot (quantity/quality), connections/friends (quantity), then you are objectively better off joining Nihilum. They are currently the most dominant guild on the server, historically the most dominant guild on server, and barring some sort of big change--they are going to be the most dominant guild going into velious. There is a severe lack of competition on this server both now and historically.

Yeah.

Xer0
06-11-2014, 11:55 PM
florida is gay

I second this notion

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 12:18 AM
http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1hdd1Wgc51rqfqrxo1_400.gif

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Agatha tried could never lead a guild, I recall him trying to lead Jumpalot slayings with 12 people, only for us to wipe over and over again untill Lite woke up CR'd us and slayed it.

hahahaha

this says more about you than it does agatha

Clark
06-12-2014, 02:29 AM

Kergan
06-12-2014, 11:30 AM
A. Have you ever hit the top 20 on the pvp boards?

B. Is your kill/death ratio in the positives?

C. Did you ever win the Best of the Best vastly under geared than your competitor's?

D. Do you have the balls to post your characters names on the Forums?

Oh No to all, than I didn't give a fuck about anything you have to say about a red server.

Who the hell is this dude for real? Been playin here a year never seen him.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 11:58 AM
PVP board definite indication of skill.

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 11:59 AM
ya not gonna lie i dont think ive read a single syft post

Kergan
06-12-2014, 12:00 PM
HB you know who this Swift guy is in game? I sure don't.

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Ya dunno just a lot of tl;dr and black helicopter posts

Kergan
06-12-2014, 12:47 PM
Oh he is a 52 wizard, explains why I have no idea who he is.

Buhbuh
06-12-2014, 12:59 PM
AHAHAHA so you don't know who I am, so you erased that day from your memory when you screamed like a bitch on your own Twitch channel for Nihilum to come help?

The day you needed to blow 5 charges of a soulife, and trak tooth to stop the lvl 52 wizard from killing you when you were full raid buffed!

Lol I'd try to erase that day from my memory too, it was like a nightmare!

mathematically this makes 0 sense.

you have, at best, 2300 mana in full PvE gear at lvl 52 (which is doubtful).

Checkraise, being a warrior that has like 5k raid buffed and probably did at the time of this alleged fight...

i think you may have been caught lying just now, syft. I dont even think you would have the mana pool to kill him outright sitting in front of you afk.

unless he had a dozen mobs on him, this never happened.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Mad respect for this Sift guy whoever he is.

hivemind
06-12-2014, 01:28 PM
mathematically this makes 0 sense.

Ahh, I never imagined math might be your strong suit. I guess after seeing how incompetent you were with written language, at least English, I imagined you were just generally unintelligent. It didn't occur to me until just now that maybe you are sort of like an idiot savant. Some rain man mathy shit. I'm going to go with 50% idiot savant, though. 100% idiot and 0% savant.

Kergan
06-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Post the math plz

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Strawman

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 01:49 PM
It does when checkraise is a moron and thinks I didn't have maxed OT faction so he trains every guard and cliff golem on him wacking me in the DE town. And yea mad people saw that shit on his own twitch channel while it was streaming sooooo, you aint pulling his fat ass outa this fire! he's even admitted to it on the forums so nice try there.

Blew 5 charges of Soulfire and had to trak tooth me to stop himself from dying, while crying like a bitch for people to OT hammer in and help him...That shit HAPPENED!

is that where u were slain by me? good memory

Not Salem
06-12-2014, 01:53 PM
when soulfires were in game I didnt' even bother carrying pummice, soulfire through ANYTHING

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Damn HB you had the whole OT fort on you and still killed this clown? Pras dawg

Not Salem
06-12-2014, 01:55 PM
hm done that b4 with some clown named Drakar <nihilum>, no soulfires needed

Tassador
06-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Thought this thread would help me gauge if the blood flow I had in my erection was adequate.

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 01:59 PM
I once red wanded and hooped a lvl 42 on my cleric. No spell casting needed

heartbrand
06-12-2014, 02:00 PM
hoops were so good. I remember hooping Macho in classic and him accusing me of hacking since I was a warrior.

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 02:02 PM
hoops were so good. I remember hooping Macho in classic and him accusing me of hacking since I was a warrior.

U got beef w macho u got beef w me

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Damn HB you had the whole OT fort on you and still killed this clown? Pras dawg

Ya ill prath that

Not Salem
06-12-2014, 02:03 PM
I remember Checkraise burning a hoop at a PVP fight-night in a 2v2 (Checkraise and Dekadenz vs Lite and EZPK) only for him to still die anyways, those hoop dreams

also remember him winning a thursday night fight with soulfire clicks ehehehe

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 02:04 PM
What's the joke?

I remember seeing a log of lite doing 1 soulfire a day for 30 days straight

Not_Kazowi
06-12-2014, 02:07 PM
What's the joke?

I remember seeing a log of lite doing 1 soulfire a day for 30 days straight

Lawn mower syndrome

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Prob took him 30 minutes to do that soulfire and considering he was able to kill you with all of OT on him and you still bring it up means it was well worth it

Tassador
06-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Remeber the wooly nets in classic I use to farm those to fuck to help stop bards from leveling. Let's go to classic again.

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Trak teeth literally get destroyed to get looted big loss to trade for a year of syft butthurt

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 02:42 PM
Sounds like u coulda used some SF charges your self

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Sounds like checkraise killing him was the last time this kid played eq until a day ago

Cold sweats haunting u

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Lol dis kid suffering from a common case of.....

....play better. No shoulders could carry you here dawg.

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 03:37 PM
If you were good at this game you would have beat him and not died.

Should step up your game pal

Littlegyno 11.0
06-12-2014, 03:38 PM
LMFAO defending a guy who need 5 CH and trak tooth to down a lvl 52 in trash gear makes you guys look pretty fucken homo.

Cuz slippen a black 12 inch dildo into your ass just to try to troll me seems kinda counter productive, and painful.

http://i.imgur.com/zK0PrHc.gif

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Do you want me to compile a list of useful consumables you can use so outcomes don't result with you floped and loading to your bind? I'll give this one free of charge. I want you to be a successful Everquest player.

hivemind
06-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Do you want me to compile a list of useful consumables you can use so outcomes don't result with you floped and loading to your bind? I'll give this one free of charge. I want you to be a successful Everquest player.

Did you PM him that list because I would be interested in learning a thing or two about the Everquest PVPs. Was hoping you might make that list both free of charge and public. Thanks in advance.

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 03:56 PM
I'll make the list public. Can't have scrubs running around my 80 man elf sim. We only have the best here

nonphixion
06-12-2014, 04:26 PM
I'll make the list public. Can't have scrubs running around my 80 man elf sim. We only have the best here

look at that cocksucker keeps talking but no list

Bazia
06-12-2014, 04:45 PM
samwise should join hokuten pal were having a good time and not worrying about endgame drama

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Highly doubt that

Jib is obsessed w the Lord duke

Bazia
06-12-2014, 04:53 PM
hasnt came up yet

hivemind
06-12-2014, 05:11 PM
look at that cocksucker keeps talking but no list

Well it was partially my bad for giving him my thanks in advance. Here I sit, with no more thanks to be given... still waiting for this list. I want to be good at the Everquest PVPs and I don't see that happening without a play-by-play or at the very least an extensive list of broken consumables I can use to gain pvp advantage. Nihilum, please give me your knowledge.

If you cannot afford to give up information so valuable, I was wondering if you might have any tips for somebody who is struggling to pay his electric bill. Forum questing is turning into an expensive hobby.

mikemandella
06-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Kunark was built around them being able to abuse Trak Teeth, Soul Fires, and who will forget the unhindered ability to monetize their time and play this game like 3 full time jobs..

- Oppressor

Feniggles
06-12-2014, 09:35 PM
Kunark was built around them being able to abuse Trak Teeth, Soul Fires, and who will forget the unhindered ability to monetize their time and play this game like 3 full time jobs..

- Oppressor

sound jelly

Agatha
06-12-2014, 09:36 PM
mad, made u plug, jumped rite 2 forums. mad mad mad and finally, bad.

Buhbuh
06-13-2014, 12:22 AM
I do not consider Nizzar's cock a consumable for viable pvp, so I just killed 99% of your effective pvp strategies.

that just sounds like you've been slain by nizzar's cock at one point or another.

Buhbuh
06-13-2014, 12:44 AM
duke's seed is strong

Mac Drettj
06-13-2014, 01:07 AM
duke's seed is strong