PDA

View Full Version : Team PVP Race/Deity/Class?

doughboy
06-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Lots of talk about teams pvp, but which version are people more interested in?

Also wondering if any new class/race/deity combinations are being considered atm for balance. Gnome SK, Halfling Ranger, etc.

Pudge
06-10-2014, 06:09 PM
this has been discussed a thousand times, and way more intricately than "deity or race" teams. GMs even posted somewhere tentative teams design. But everyone's sick of talking about it because it isnt going to happen for a long time, and talking it up only seems to deter people from starting a char in red because they figure "hey, i'll just wait for teams.." It's been like.. 3/4 a year since GMs first said there will be a teams server. So you can look up a many, many threads on teams already.

Sorry, I just had to post a "pity reply" explaining why no one has touched this thread!

Swish
06-10-2014, 06:29 PM
We need some more suggestions on what should be in and what should be out, and lots of depth as to why that would work (or not).

I think we all learnt a lot last time.

Kergan
06-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Discussion pointless until it is announced.

Softcore PK
06-10-2014, 09:49 PM
Aww y'all a buncha wet blankets.

Elf:
Half Elf
Wood Elf
High Elf
Halfling
Gnome
Vah Shir (for sham and beastlord class ofc)

Dark:
Dwarf (evil paladins)
Dark elf
Troll
Ogre
Iksra

Human:
Human
Erudite
Barbarian

yes to shortie hybrids. elf team needs SKs

win

SamwiseRed
06-10-2014, 09:51 PM
deity or teams gonna be stupid lore and balance wise.

Softcore PK
06-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Dwarves suck though. They have no place on elf team.

Potus
06-10-2014, 09:59 PM
EQ's lore is super duper vague anyways. Gimme that Human Qeynos/Gnome/Ogre team.

Want some lore? Okay, the Solusek Mining Company is moving to uhhh Blackburrow and helping the humans mine/exterminate the gnolls. Fippy Darkpaw's "Grr Bark Bark Grr" accidentally translates into the Ogre's version of the N Word. Ogres demand satisfaction.

There ya go! Gimme more ridiculous team options and I'll give you some lore.

doughboy
06-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Just a poll which people are interested in more. I figured the information would be helpful to developers.

Also, the second part was really asking the devs. Im not asking about random ideas like dark elf rangers or barbarian monks. Sucks people just gave me a long list of complaints showing I have to spell out every single detail, but if its too long peolle say tldr