PDA

View Full Version : Open Hate Raid 6/11/14 6:30 PM EST

Pikrib
06-10-2014, 01:08 PM
We will meet at the West commonlands wizard spire 6:30 PM Wednesday. Please come early so we can get buffs going. Lower levels should port up last. I will supply some hate stones for Wizzies porting up. If you can, keep a spare stone in your bank incase things go poorly. I believe Sektor will be porting people up on Rellapse's wizzie. If a couple other wizzies could help out porting people up that would rock. I will try to set up a MA/offtank before the raid starts.

I say this is a open raid, but due to last weeks raid certain people will not be invited. Heather and Monrok are not invited due to trying to XP wipe last weeks raid. X RD officers currently in Nihilum are also not invited except for HB. All others are wecome. The only requirement is to be level 46.

Teamspeak info
Azraelpvp.org

Heartbrand should have removed access to the X RD officers. I will check this before the raid.

Loot will be /random 100. Only characters in Hate at the time of the drop will be allowed to roll.

This is the last raid I will be setting up.

Rellapse40
06-10-2014, 01:09 PM
X RD officers that butthurt?

lolololol

nigs were terrible @ eq

Goobles
06-10-2014, 01:13 PM
You even play any more rellapse?
Kindly stfu

Rellapse40
06-10-2014, 01:20 PM
or what

Sektor
06-10-2014, 01:27 PM
will be on the wizard it looks like.

mostbitter
06-10-2014, 01:35 PM
brought to you by sektor dollars

Husalah
06-10-2014, 01:40 PM
im glad sektors was able to keep his illegally aquired wizard, this way he can continue to help the new population

i hope i can get lvl 46 before tomorrow to come

Genedin
06-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Eastern timezone is so nasty. What about the rest of us at work Pick!

I have a couple hate-stones. Will help TP people on on the wizard but I don't get there until around 6pm or so.

Sektor
06-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Eastern timezone is so nasty. What about the rest of us at work Pick!

I have a couple hate-stones. Will help TP people on on the wizard but I don't get there until around 6pm or so.

Will have you pick up the late comers

cutie
06-11-2014, 12:10 AM
if ur short on clerics pm me and ill come help out

iiNGloriouS
06-11-2014, 12:22 AM
Just reformatted, will try to get Jody situated before then. If you'd like me on TS before or anything to set up anything else just PM me.

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 08:22 AM
Bump

We need more people to pull this off. Please sign up below so I can see what classes we need. Soda would you mind helping port people up on your wiz?

Smedy
06-11-2014, 08:59 AM
hoho soda / chewie getting involved? pikrib prepare yourself for diplomacy quest son

Terpuntine
06-11-2014, 09:16 AM
I'll be there

Genedin
06-11-2014, 09:24 AM
I'll be there

I don't think I like this..............

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 09:28 AM
It's open, everyone can come except the people mentioned in the OP. I actually like Chewie (just don't tell him that). Chewie could come to pvp and Soda could come to help it's all fine by me.

Smedy
06-11-2014, 09:28 AM
here's a hint http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=14144&dateline=1321163073

Terpuntine
06-11-2014, 09:33 AM
X RD officers currently in Nihilum are also not invited except for HB.

I see, GL to you in hate pal may your raid be blessed with many loots and no wipes.

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Sorry man

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Anon alts probably cool <wink>

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Ouch 5:30 central. Maybe if things get delayed with being unorganized/pvp/wipes I will be able to help later on.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Ouch 5:30 central. Maybe if things get delayed with being unorganized/pvp/wipes I will be able to help later on.

Pretty much same here. Might be able to sneak out of work a little early and make it, but I'd have to come on my rogue since my shaman is stuck in VP still.

Feniggles
06-11-2014, 11:20 AM
I'll be there

Vile
06-11-2014, 11:21 AM
can't wait to see the screen shots

cutie
06-11-2014, 01:05 PM
id be happy to help w ports. im pretty poor tho so someone else gotta supply stones :)

chewie will prob be to busy playing LoL or aoe 2 (since thats what id be doing if i wasnt helping), but im sure if theres a lot of pvp hell come to save his dazey in distress

imma bring soda for actual raid, pain in ass cuz theyre on same account, but mama needs them purple sleeves and u cant win if you dont /ran 100

cutie
06-11-2014, 01:07 PM
we can use <girl just wanna have fun> ts if needed too, might of been talked about alrdy, i really just browse these threads and not well teehee

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Can also help port up if it's needed, but will not attend

Kergan
06-11-2014, 03:35 PM
bump

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 03:36 PM
damn that was fast.

thanks

Kergan
06-11-2014, 03:37 PM
I forumquest at levels considered impossible by normal human beings.

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 03:38 PM
f5?

Rellapse40
06-11-2014, 03:39 PM
f5 on 6 screens

Sheriff
06-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Good luck Saint Pikrib, takes a saint to do this again btw.

Genedin
06-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Donating hate stones for EXP group

free bump

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Donating hate stones for EXP group

Thats a damn good idea. If Deluxee comes shoot him a tell.

Kergan
06-11-2014, 03:55 PM
I just mark every thread in the forum to email me and reply from there.

Utanven
06-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Can also help port up if it's needed, but will not attend

Will attend if you attend =0,... Might help depends if sectors is going and if guild is busy.

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 05:42 PM
Will attend if you attend =0,... Might help depends if sectors is going and if guild is busy.

Lol I feel the <3. But there's no way im gonna sit in that zone for hours lol

Rellapse40
06-11-2014, 05:44 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/16i8ahl.jpg

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Looks like a certain X RD officer put a password on the RD TS.

New TS info is
Azraelpvp.org

I will update the OP

Rellapse40
06-11-2014, 06:01 PM
let me guess

Lawlzies

Supaskillz
06-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Might be able to join late if ports are available around 6:30 cst. 55 ench

Casey VII
06-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Last week's open fear raid griefed by Nihilum

Last night's Uprising sponsored fear raid ran off by Nihilum

Tonight's open Hate raid griefed by Nihilum

ho ho

Rellapse40
06-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Checkraise breaking rules

Rellapse40
06-11-2014, 06:59 PM
to defeat a PUG

Mac Drettj
06-11-2014, 07:00 PM
Last week's open fear raid griefed by Nihilum

Last night's Uprising sponsored fear raid ran off by Nihilum

Tonight's open Hate raid griefed by Nihilum

ho ho

Wahh why can't I avoid player vs player combat

jooo
06-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Wahh why can't I avoid player vs player combat

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Just goes to show that Nihilum would rather farm an empty server with no competition. Even logged in myself to help port people but Checkraise/Pyro/etc would rather keep the server in this sad state. It's a wonder the pop is where it's at, if I was in Nihi I woulda quit from the lack of real pvp.

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Sorry guys Nihilum killing the raid. I will try to reschedule some other time.

hivemind
06-11-2014, 07:59 PM
There is this lovely expectation of red99 being a blue server. The problem is, when there is an expectation of red99 being a blue server when you are not a member of Nihilum. Sorry I have to inform anyone here... but this is Nihilum's server. It always has been, it always will be.

You will not find PVP here unless it is against Nihilum. So if you'd like to avoid PVP contact, I strongly advise you join the only guild remaining on the server. Nihilum will tell you that Lite needs to learn to lead, another guild leader needs to emerge, another guild needs to be created by some means! No fucking way variance will be implemented, that is a shit idea that is just a waste of time. But seriously guys, you non-Nihilum folk need to get your shit together and make this the server that YOU want it to be.

Just don't come crying on the forums when some PVP happens on a PVP server. No fucking charity cases here boys, this is Nihilum's server and those are Nihilum's pixels. Get apped or get OUT.

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 08:02 PM
There is this lovely expectation of red99 being a blue server. The problem is, when there is an expectation of red99 being a blue server when you are not a member of Nihilum. Sorry I have to inform anyone here... but this is Nihilum's server. It always has been, it always will be.

You will not find PVP here unless it is against Nihilum. So if you'd like to avoid PVP contact, I strongly advise you join the only guild remaining on the server. Nihilum will tell you that Lite needs to learn to lead, another guild leader needs to emerge, another guild needs to be created by some means! No fucking way variance will be implemented, that is a shit idea that is just a waste of time. But seriously guys, you non-Nihilum folk need to get your shit together and make this the server that YOU want it to be.

Just don't come crying on the forums when some PVP happens on a PVP server. No fucking charity cases here boys, this is Nihilum's server and those are Nihilum's pixels. Get apped or get OUT.

Moron of the week award goes to......

hivemind
06-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Moron of the week award goes to......

Can't contain your anger for me in the thread about boxing? Sorry you want to box bro, not my style. Sorry we are in disagreement. At least we can both agree that you are upset (though that might take some introspection on your part to realize).

Mac Drettj
06-11-2014, 08:17 PM
Let me give you a pro tip: get a list of everyone that attended this one and organize something through PM's or set a date now.

Publicly advertising to have a server meet up in an FFA zone and then getting mad that pvp happens is the bluest thing you could do.

Pikrib
06-11-2014, 08:59 PM
Let me give you a pro tip: get a list of everyone that attended this one and organize something through PM's or set a date now.

Publicly advertising to have a server meet up in an FFA zone and then getting mad that pvp happens is the bluest thing you could do.

Yeah, I would do that but someone in the TS was in Nihilum so all the info was being fed to Nihilum. I really wanted to help the Uprising guys out but I'm pretty sure a person in that guild is feeding Nihilum info which will prevent further raids.

Props to HB. I actually thought he was going to join us not slay us.

Heather that was not too bright. Next time you might want to bind somewhere else...

The PvP is what this server is all about. No one was mad besides that one guy last week.

Mac Drettj
06-11-2014, 09:12 PM
lite was in teamspeak attempting to call shots at the open raid
sektors is petitioning lns violations and bragging about it, says its a victory if someone gets at least one week suspension
lotta people crying & i think they should just be thankful no one actually ported into hate to die there

Rellapse40
06-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Retti always so dumb

Terpuntine
06-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I would do that but someone in the TS was in Nihilum so all the info was being fed to Nihilum. I really wanted to help the Uprising guys out but I'm pretty sure a person in that guild is feeding Nihilum info which will prevent further raids.

Props to HB. I actually thought he was going to join us not slay us.

Heather that was not too bright. Next time you might want to bind somewhere else...

The PvP is what this server is all about. No one was mad besides that one guy last week.

Nobody was feeding info, I was watching Sektors stream which was just like being in TS with you all.

FaithlessKR
06-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Heather that was not too bright. Next time you might want to bind somewhere else..

Yeah was pretty funny killing heather at bind about 40 times. Eventually got bored and since the raid was called bailed out. Got like 5 messages from people telling me how awesome it was that I was killing that faggot over and over...have no idea who Heather is honestly.

Buhbuh
06-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Nobody was feeding info, I was watching Sektors stream which was just like being in TS with you all.

bro, this could have gone on forever.

now that the cat is out of the bag...

looking forward to seeing Azrael at trak tomorrow night!

Feniggles
06-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Just goes to show that Nihilum would rather farm an empty server with no competition. Even logged in myself to help port people but Checkraise/Pyro/etc would rather keep the server in this sad state. It's a wonder the pop is where it's at, if I was in Nihi I woulda quit from the lack of real pvp.

Azrael scumbags must die

Quiet
06-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Don't think Nihilum here for the pvp...

Terpuntine
06-11-2014, 10:36 PM
bro, this could have gone on forever.

now that the cat is out of the bag...

looking forward to seeing Azrael at trak tomorrow night!

It won't matter pal, I will pay plat to any noob who feeds info to me. And by doing so I will be helping the server grow.

Telron
06-12-2014, 12:54 AM
PVP happend on a PVP server? Cool story. Glad i don't log in much since the only pvp seems to be Azrael alt raids cloaked as Newb raids being farmed by Nihilum just for kicks. Sounds rilly fun.

Clark
06-12-2014, 02:33 AM

What scrubs.

Sektor
06-12-2014, 07:04 AM
To be honest I'm not sure if Nihlium thinks that doing these raids benefit me or anyone in Azrael. I just really enjoy helping out new players and I was really hoping other members of Nihilium would come and help too. Would of been interesting holding conversation with long time Nilly members while helping out the new players and meeting the new people on teamspeak.

I know for a fact Nizzar told players not to do these pug raids at all by the time the second raid was announced. Nizzar also is guilty of doing things like these during GM events when something doesn't go his way. He'd have his members protest instead if joining the GM event.

Hopefully Sirken looks at the stream and just started doing his own events for the server, give out some nice prizes and bring the community that cares together.

Terpuntine
06-12-2014, 08:30 AM
You really should go to blue Sektor, I'm sure that they would love pug raids like this. And why is it a crime to pvp on a pvp server? It's not like I griefed lvl 46's, Everyone that died was 56+. If your Azrael really cared about helping they could of easily brought some people in to help.

There was no special treatment when I was leveling up or special raids I could attend that were designated as off limits to pvp. If these new players can't take a little pvp from 4 people then they really don't belong here anymore than you do.

Zalaerian
06-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Lite getting rolled on oppressor was pr lol. Stick to kick stun to victory

Sektor
06-12-2014, 08:49 AM
You really should go to blue Sektor, I'm sure that they would love pug raids like this. And why is it a crime to pvp on a pvp server? It's not like I griefed lvl 46's, Everyone that died was 56+. If your Azrael really cared about helping they could of easily brought some people in to help.

There was no special treatment when I was leveling up or special raids I could attend that were designated as off limits to pvp. If these new players can't take a little pvp from 4 people then they really don't belong here anymore than you do.

I'm not complaining about pvp, and I agree Lite could of helped out atleast until we got started, we only had 3 60s in wc and there was no way we were killing a group of 60s decked out while trying to put everything together. I know for a fact you personally want to see this server fail, been around you long enough and hearing you say things like "I want to see this server burn."

Nihlium leadership has always had a bad attitude, from protesting GM events to going out of your way getting players banned, to griefing pug raids. (By griefing I don't mean pvping us but simply pretending to help out and sabotaging the raid, from members like Heather/Monrok trying to kill our bards so the train wipes the raid, to bind camping Pikrib last night after he called LNS, which is recorded.

Also to anyone that says "well you got Nizzar banned" well maybe he shouldn't of rated me out and got me banned, maybe if he didn't have such a big ego his toons would still be around.

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 08:50 AM
There was no special treatment when I was leveling .

Well i guess you Brobb and a another force member waiting for CoM to clear out at 4am so you could pull the entire zone and exploit it to level. The same way others used the same exploit to faction in droga. You had it hard leveling up. We all should give you a cookie.

Terpuntine
06-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Oh please, Pikrib catching another YT on accident hardly constitutes "bind camping" but call it what you will. That shit in fear was hilarious, I didn't stick around to force LNS from fear like I could of instead I had our guys gate out so you could recover and continue. Heather/Monrok are retards and aren't part of anything I do.

You guys are like NBA players, when you catch a little bump you got flailing around on the floor while crying penalty.

And as for "Nihilum" leadership, they have nothing to do with this. These are strictly Sharknado hosted outings. Of course people are invited to come but they would rather blue it up in KC rather than farm rivers of tears ya know?

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/07/sharknado1.jpg

Terpuntine
06-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Well i guess you Brobb and a another force member waiting for CoM to clear out at 4am so you could pull the entire zone and exploit it to level. The same way others used the same exploit to faction in droga. You had it hard leveling up. We all should give you a cookie.

got prof of these disgusting allegations? Or are you on one of your typical retard rants again?

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 09:02 AM
Allegations 100% correct. Brobb told me i could join in on yalls exploit session when i was leveling my monk. I told him nah

Terpuntine
06-12-2014, 09:07 AM
Allegations 100% correct. Brobb told me i could join in on yalls exploit session when i was leveling my monk. I told him nah

"Alcoholic dead beat told me I could join" is hardly prof, try again pls.

Rellapse40
06-12-2014, 09:10 AM
"Alcoholic dead beat told me I could join" is hardly prof, try again pls.

quote this b4 he edits like a pussy

personal attacks shows i am correct

keep telling us how hard it was for you to level

exploiting a entire zone to get to 60 in 2 days

Kergan
06-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Sorry your Hate raid got ruined.

LostCause
06-12-2014, 09:35 AM
this isn't blue what did you expect with public open raids?

Pikrib
06-12-2014, 10:04 AM
I'm going to have to dissect this.

You really should go to blue Sektor, I'm sure that they would love pug raids like this.

Sektor is a pretty amazing guy that was doing somthing nice for the community. Is all of Nihilum this mad at Sektor for getting Nizzar banned? Nizzar did it to himself no one forced him to RMT. It's great that we have this free EMU to play on. One where Nizzar is still able to level new characters and lead his guild.

And why is it a crime to pvp on a pvp server?

No one said it was a crime.

It's not like I griefed lvl 46's

Nah, that only would have happened if we had ported to hate.

Everyone that died was 56+. If your Azrael really cared about helping they could of easily brought some people in to help.

It was a open raid, I did not want to ask Azrael to bail us out. On Tuesdays there was a Uprising raid that I had to ask Azrael to bail us out of. I didn't want to ask for Azrael help two days in a row especially for a open raid not sanctioned by the guild.

There was no special treatment when I was leveling up or special raids I could attend that were designated as off limits to pvp.

Pyro this whole post sounded really whiny/butthurt you should try to think positive thoughts. Azrael players aren't logging in as much, and pixels are falling from the skies for Nihilum. You're winning and it seems like you would still burn this server down if you had a chance.

If these new players can't take a little pvp from 4 people then they really don't belong here anymore than you do.

There were only a few new players and none of them complained.

It was kinda sad to see the RD officers attacking the old RD guildmembers. The <Well Adjusted> crew has some great people that never sold out by joining Azrael or Nihilum. You went out of your way to prevent them from going to Hate yesterday. People who never left RD till it was finally disbanded. People who were more loyal than their own officers/guildleaders. Im sorry to see you guys go out of your way to prevent a open planar raid. Even though you're winning I still feel bad for you guys for some reason. I wish you luck in your future endevors.

If there are any open raids in the future I will have to schedule them when Nihilum is raiding, and even then I could see the old red dawn officer core leaving Nihilum's raid to come wipe ours.

Sheriff
06-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Why don't you ask Nihilum to help Pikrib? Do you think the noobs would care who is helping? Gear is gear and helping is helping right?

Sektor
06-12-2014, 12:15 PM
Why don't you ask Nihilum to help Pikrib? Do you think the noobs would care who is helping? Gear is gear and helping is helping right?

lol

Sheriff
06-12-2014, 01:04 PM
lol

Or how about we have Sektor ask everyone in AZ to log on these noobs toons and level them for them? I'm just brainstorming dawg.

FaithlessKR
06-12-2014, 04:29 PM
I'm not complaining about pvp, and I agree Lite could of helped out atleast until we got started, we only had 3 60s in wc and there was no way we were killing a group of 60s decked out while trying to put everything together. I know for a fact you personally want to see this server fail, been around you long enough and hearing you say things like "I want to see this server burn."

Nihlium leadership has always had a bad attitude, from protesting GM events to going out of your way getting players banned, to griefing pug raids. (By griefing I don't mean pvping us but simply pretending to help out and sabotaging the raid, from members like Heather/Monrok trying to kill our bards so the train wipes the raid, to bind camping Pikrib last night after he called LNS, which is recorded.

Also to anyone that says "well you got Nizzar banned" well maybe he shouldn't of rated me out and got me banned, maybe if he didn't have such a big ego his toons would still be around.

I was trying to help last night as well, but I also want to see the server burn just for clarification.

EDIT: Wasn't ever whining about the pvp, moreso the fact that Nihilum has gone out of their way twice now to ensure that new people joining the server have to deal with a bunch of geared to the teeth level 60s while wearing worse than planar rags, just to get the planar rags that the wouldn't be able to contest for pixels with. I'm personally not gonna sit through planar raids for these kids, but I was willing to port them up to give them a hand. Instead I had to settle for 40 YT's on Heather....damn my luck.

Mac Drettj
06-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Let's have a server meet up in a ffa zone and announce it 3 days in advance

This is a pvp server I'm sure it'll work out nicely

Kergan
06-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Great PVP story again, killing naked mid 50s players 40 times at their bind. You are a true master of the player versus player combat.

Sektor
06-12-2014, 04:47 PM
Great PVP story again, killing naked mid 50s players 40 times at their bind. You are a true master of the player versus player combat.

and what have you done?

Kergan
06-12-2014, 04:47 PM
I've killed a naked player 50 times, beat that.

FaithlessKR
06-12-2014, 04:49 PM
and what have you done?

He just wishes he could be on my level in the world of everquest. It's really kind of sad...

Vile
06-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Let's have a server meet up in a ffa zone and announce it 3 days in advance

This is a pvp server I'm sure it'll work out nicely

:)