PDA

View Full Version : Cya in Velious

Sektor
06-09-2014, 07:56 AM
Will be focusing on my wedding, will start playing somewhat more often when Velious comes out, cyas then! =)

P.S. To all Nihilum members who used to cry and report me for RMT, it's pretty hilarious listening to you guys defend Nizzar, the guy got off pretty damn easy considering he's allowed to come back to the server.

Till then, peace *****!

Sweetbaby Jesus
06-09-2014, 07:57 AM
You are scum

Smedy
06-09-2014, 08:14 AM
the duke will have to reconsider who he does his business with in the future

"focus on wedding" i'd rather stare into a fucking wall, that sounds like a terrible time but have fun

Rystar
06-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Shit on the table then leave the house, way to show character!

mikemandella
06-09-2014, 08:34 AM
Sektor a true pal! I'm glad your guild thinks that him and Nizzar should be treated the same... Hi2u double standard...

-Oppressor

Jib
06-09-2014, 08:35 AM
nizzarr is allowed to come back? do we need to release the rest of the footage now?

eskimospy
06-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Kingslayer

Tuffpuppy
06-09-2014, 09:10 AM
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.

Quiet
06-09-2014, 09:11 AM
So in like a year?

Kasyra
06-09-2014, 10:20 AM
wont be missed. this thread serves no purpose.

Kergan
06-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Grats on getting married.

no chewie dont
06-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Come back when everyone forgets what a lil bitch u are

Aka never

Drakaris
06-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Will be focusing on my wedding, will start playing somewhat more often when Velious comes out, cyas then! =)

P.S. To all Nihilum members who used to cry and report me for RMT, it's pretty hilarious listening to you guys defend Nizzar, the guy got off pretty damn easy considering he's allowed to come back to the server.

Till then, peace *****!

What have I been saying all along? Guy just wants to burn the building down before he walks out that door.

I just pray for your well-being with all the bad karma you created.

Bye, don't rush to come back now.

Drakaris
06-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Come back when everyone forgets what a lil bitch u are

Aka never

Chewie, even though u used to frequently gank my undergeared cloth wearing ass in guk, I totally look up to you and respect you.

Spot on with your analysis of Sektors.

Jib
06-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Chewie, even though u used to frequently gank my undergeared cloth wearing ass in guk, I totally look up to you and respect you.

HAHAHAHAHA

the one person that respects chewie is DRAKAR HOLY SHIT HAHAHA.

man first funny thing ever to come from this guy and he wasnt even trying to be funny

such a major fail it became a success

Bazia
06-09-2014, 11:51 AM
enjoy your wedding dude

end the hate dudes

hivemind
06-09-2014, 01:02 PM

Drakaris seems like the type of individual to immediately (and eagerly) suck the D (or otherwise pay his "respects") to people he would otherwise detest, so long as they are helping him further his own prerogative. That much is observable in this quoted incident, and perhaps helps bring light to how he (and other people in Nihilum) can be so immediately forgiving (and eagerly phallus sucking) to someone as detestable as Nizzar.

Some people have nothing (at least not dignity) to lose, and are willing to compromise their beliefs and/or ideals the moment some other utility is offered in compensation. Can't say it was so unexpected, especially being showcased by a blathering idiot like yourself Drakaris... but it is quite hilarious all the same.

Wawaka
06-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Yikes

Sektor
06-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Maybe if you stop spending 2k a month on emu pix u can afford to move out of your dad's house with your match.com wife

Been living on my own for almost 10 years now. Pretty sure you still live with your parents.

Koota
06-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Maybe if you stop spending 2k a month on emu pix u can afford to move out of your dad's house with your match.com wife

http://replygif.net/i/552.gif

Jib
06-09-2014, 01:40 PM
http://replygif.net/i/552.gif

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153194

LulzSect
06-09-2014, 01:55 PM
See you in winter pal. Taking my break too. *Brofist*

Duckwalk
06-09-2014, 03:32 PM
the duke will have to reconsider who he does his business with in the future.

Ban this faggot too for RMT.

quido
06-09-2014, 03:34 PM
peace *****

Duckwalk
06-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Drakaris seems like the type of individual to immediately (and eagerly) suck the D (or otherwise pay his "respects") to people he would otherwise detest, so long as they are helping him further his own prerogative. That much is observable in this quoted incident, and perhaps helps bring light to how he (and other people in Nihilum) can be so immediately forgiving (and eagerly phallus sucking) to someone as detestable as Nizzar.

Some people have nothing (at least not dignity) to lose, and are willing to compromise their beliefs and/or ideals the moment some other utility is offered in compensation. Can't say it was so unexpected, especially being showcased by a blathering idiot like yourself Drakaris... but it is quite hilarious all the same.

Quoted for truth. What a fucking clown.

Terpuntine
06-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Gonna miss you Sektor pal

Nirgon
06-09-2014, 04:32 PM
How is punishing Nizzar burning down the building lol

Andis
06-09-2014, 04:52 PM
peace *****

that's my line

but I'll allow it

peace *****

Labanen
06-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Enjoy the wedding.

Softcore PK
06-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Grats on the wedding! So exciting :)

See you when we see you.

Kergan
06-09-2014, 06:24 PM
If you think you're gonna get laid regularly and still be able to log into EQ without marrying the right person you're stupid as fuck.

Path to happiness is finding a wife that is cool with your elfsim habit.

Drakaris
06-09-2014, 06:24 PM

Nah, you just have to understand how people operate. Chewie just lives to kill people, the sooner I understood that, the easier it was to deal with him. It is such a pure motive, which unfortunately not the same as most of the people that had Azrael tag.

They want to be Nihilum, but do everything in their power to shit talk about Nihilum being a zerg etc. They will plant mules in Nihilum to train the raid. They will shit talk on forums after EVERY pvp kill. They will troll hardcore as a guild. They will petition and create bullshit stories to get people banned over the stupidest shit. (I was griefed while levelling up by everyone EXCEPT Tune, yet he copped a 2-3 month suspension for apparent griefiing, because of 1 pnp kill and lots of Azrael petitions - lol).

Chewie just kills people that enter lower guk.

Spot the difference.

LulzSect
06-09-2014, 06:26 PM
DraQQaris

Kergan
06-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Drak why do you bother? Waste of time man.

Gaanon
06-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Nah, you just have to understand how people operate. Chewie just lives to kill people, the sooner I understood that, the easier it was to deal with him. It is such a pure motive, which unfortunately not the same as most of the people that had Azrael tag.

They want to be Nihilum, but do everything in their power to shit talk about Nihilum being a zerg etc. They will plant mules in Nihilum to train the raid. They will shit talk on forums after EVERY pvp kill. They will troll hardcore as a guild. They will petition and create bullshit stories to get people banned over the stupidest shit. (I was griefed while levelling up by everyone EXCEPT Tune, yet he copped a 2-3 month suspension for apparent griefiing, because of 1 pnp kill and lots of Azrael petitions - lol).

Spot the difference.

Yeah keeping a geared level 60 sk in Guk where most of the people are 52-55 with shitty gear with a 8 level range and HT logged off refresh is a real killer.

His entire persona is based off "yes they think I'm a faggot, win" = loud mouthed n00b.

Never griefed me personally, but he's the equivalent to the fat loser picken on the little kid. Mrbigs style.

Kergan
06-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Being griefed in Guk is the R99 coming of age story.

Gaanon
06-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Oh and check the Elderan killboard of who Tune killed, their levels - I don't know if you played when he was roaming 12 hrs a day from zone to zone breaking up lowbie grps, this was when Azrael was not playing much? or doing their thing and the rest of the server was all like levelling 55's and shit, I have a good log of Rexx's opinions on the matter, but they're pals now.

Kergan
06-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Tune killed me when I was level 52....and an app. I took it like a man then he got me epic later that night.

True story.

Gaffin 7.0
06-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Gaanon sounds like chewie griefed him real good

Gaanon
06-09-2014, 06:36 PM

Chased Chewie out of guk once on Stasis where I missed 3 backstabs in a row, one was a double miss and he plugged with like 5% - he HT'd my alt(now main) for a kill one time.

That's my entire in-game experience with him, purely forums and seeing who he kills with YT's.

Drakaris
06-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Chased Chewie out of guk once on Stasis where I missed 3 backstabs in a row, one was a double miss and he plugged with like 5% - he HT'd my alt(now main) for a kill one time.

That's my entire in-game experience with him, purely forums and seeing who he kills with YT's.

Oooooohhh sheeet, you're stasis?

And here I thought you were Brainz's alt!

Did you get your tstaff in the end? lol

Awwalike
06-09-2014, 07:17 PM

hahahahaha this is priceless coming from you.

you and your walmart wife live in the back yard of your parents house, with another.

Bidin
06-09-2014, 07:20 PM
wont be missed. this thread serves no purpose.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Hopefully you have better luck with marriage than Brobb.

Doors
06-09-2014, 07:21 PM
See ya in Velious pal.

hivemind
06-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Nah, you just have to understand how people operate. Chewie just lives to kill people...

Spot the difference.

I wasn't talk about Chewie, I was talking about you and how swiftly you come to praise that which you detest the moment it affords you an opportunity to further yourself. Since you had such a hard time reading the first time, let me remind you who I was addressing (first line of my post, hoping you wouldn't miss it):

Drakaris seems like the type of individual to immediately (and eagerly) suck the D (or otherwise pay his "respects") to people he would otherwise detest, so long as they are helping him further his own prerogative.

Hopefully the enlarge+color combo should help your brain process the information, and if you get that far you can focus on the rest of the sentence. Make sure to look up any words that might give you any issue. Before you consider responding to me (ever again), I encourage you to force yourself to re-read what you are actually quoting because I guarantee you are missing the point (work on your reading comprehension). Probably best to just stop posting though.

Kergan
06-09-2014, 07:35 PM
hivemind rising up the ranks of forum trolls with his "I am smart" routine. :)

Bonus points for quoting himself in nearly every post.

hivemind
06-09-2014, 08:01 PM
hivemind rising up the ranks of forum trolls with his "I am smart" routine. :)

You make it sound (and seem) like being smart is an unnatural thing. Statistically so, maybe.

Biaxil
06-09-2014, 08:26 PM
You make it sound (and seem) like being smart is an unnatural thing. Statistically so, maybe.

Hivemind, think about the group you are dealing with, and your statement should become self-evident.

Sektor
06-09-2014, 09:02 PM
are you taking selfies and posting them on azrael guild site?

Gonna respond to his statement saying you live in your parents back yard? lol! google maps ftw

Awwalike
06-09-2014, 09:07 PM
gonna respond to ur statement responding to my statement and say

anyone that believes the first hit on a google person search is a moran and probably plays with a hacky sack and takes black n white selfies to impress his male elf simmers

u feelers?

that's why you freaked out and went on a PM rampage about getting my posts deleted HEHEU

taking selfies and hacky sacking > being dirt poor with a family u can't feed

LulzSect
06-09-2014, 09:11 PM
tite

LulzSect
06-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Can't feed fAmily but can feed trolls aka retti

no chewie dont
06-09-2014, 09:15 PM
shit all over stasis on beta99 shit all over him on red99
whens teams

Gaffin 7.0
06-09-2014, 09:17 PM
shit all over stasis on beta99 shit all over him on red99
whens teams

lol

Awwalike
06-09-2014, 09:18 PM
been unemployed my whole life, educated though

sorry everyone in your family tree wasn't shit

parents made sure i didn't have to work a day in my life :)

Awwalike
06-09-2014, 09:24 PM
the real question is how many of your wifes paychecks did you hijack to buy duress lol

Gaffin 7.0
06-09-2014, 09:25 PM
north tried to kill me about 20 times on my cleric and failed, used ch click on my rogue 1v1, guy sucks

Awwalike
06-09-2014, 09:27 PM
got prof?

Awwalike
06-09-2014, 09:29 PM
.gifs = rustled my job here is done

Drakaris
06-09-2014, 09:51 PM
I wasn't talk about Chewie, I was talking about you and how swiftly you come to praise that which you detest the moment it affords you an opportunity to further yourself. Since you had such a hard time reading the first time, let me remind you who I was addressing (first line of my post, hoping you wouldn't miss it):

Hopefully the enlarge+color combo should help your brain process the information, and if you get that far you can focus on the rest of the sentence. Make sure to look up any words that might give you any issue. Before you consider responding to me (ever again), I encourage you to force yourself to re-read what you are actually quoting because I guarantee you are missing the point (work on your reading comprehension). Probably best to just stop posting though.

LOL, go see if you can find me posting anything negative against chewie on the forums. In fact, DO NOT REPLY ANY FURTHER TO THIS THREAD, until you do.

That should keep you out of this thread.

Thanks for taking the time to make the font large and multi-coloured. Unfortunately your whole argument is flawed - retard.

Rellapse40
06-09-2014, 09:59 PM
do you ever shut the fuck up

Drakaris
06-09-2014, 10:21 PM
do you ever shut the fuck up

Yes, when people stop saying retarded things on the forum. Do you stop saying retarded things?

Too bad you can't photoshop a higher IQ like you did with those biceps.

Tassador
06-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Lol why so mad?

Drakaris
06-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Lol why so mad?

Another retarded post... I'm not mad... think of it like shooting down clay pigeons... It's fun!

Fame
06-09-2014, 11:17 PM
cant tell if drakaris lost his shit or just immersed forumquest rookie

Drakaris
06-09-2014, 11:23 PM

Immersed forumquest rookie ;)

I swear you and relapsed always seem to post hand in hand, you guys buttpals?

Rellapse40
06-09-2014, 11:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YfzDVFj.gif

Drakaris
06-09-2014, 11:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YfzDVFj.gif

http://i.imgur.com/iaRB0Vn.jpg

Feniggles
06-09-2014, 11:36 PM
Heard you joined ensidia how is that guild?

Sektor
06-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Heard you joined ensidia how is that guild?

I'm Azrael naga

Nirgon
06-10-2014, 12:01 AM
Doin Velious right now

http://thefacelessorder.com/

Goobles
06-10-2014, 12:07 AM
You're a good pal. Hit me up any time.

Awaiting your return.

Kergan
06-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Doin Velious right now

http://thefacelessorder.com/

Is that on live?

Tomm Selleck
06-10-2014, 12:31 AM
inb4 red wedding

Nirgon
06-10-2014, 12:31 AM
Live test.

Everything seems mechanically exactly how it should be.

Lady Nevedaria / Aaryonar 8), good times.

Clark
06-10-2014, 01:01 AM

Genedin
06-10-2014, 10:24 AM
are you guys all gay or what, getting married is retarded as fuq unless one person is rich and dumb enough to fall for it

why own another human being, dont u love yourself to value urself enough? so insecure have to put it in writing

Take note. This is what a virgin sounds like.

doughboy
06-10-2014, 02:00 PM
more often when Velious comes out, cyas then! =)

Till then, peace *****!

Just leaving until the heat dies down?

Then he will just end up joining the #1 Velious guild and start screenshotting conversations while being your "buddy".

Sektor
06-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Just leaving until the heat dies down?

Then he will just end up joining the #1 Velious guild and start screenshotting conversations while being your "buddy".

Been bored, ain't afraid of a little heat. Will be on to help new players during those raids.

Obwin
06-10-2014, 03:24 PM
People sure do give Sektor a lot of shit for relieving quitting players of their toons. He always spread the wealth and was definitely a net plus to total box population.

Only fair that both buyers and sellers pay for their sins.

LulzSect
06-10-2014, 04:21 PM
PM me the infos pals. Need to verify my own data.

Farzo
06-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Pras the lady who is taking this little bitch on as a husband.

Sektor
06-10-2014, 08:12 PM
Pras the lady who is taking this little bitch on as a husband.

yikes, guy came to me looking to join was nothing but nice and welcoming to him, you'll do good in Nilly pal with the rest of the bluebie scrubs.

Mac Drettj
06-10-2014, 08:13 PM
assburger perfect

Nirgon
06-10-2014, 08:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29TZqnRsGuk

Good bye till Velious.

Everyone's got a price, even the Duke.

Kergan
06-10-2014, 08:52 PM
I have no price. There is no amount of money anyone on this server could offer me that I'd sell them my precious pixels.

Tomm Selleck
06-10-2014, 09:04 PM
I have no price. There is no amount of money anyone on this server could offer me that I'd sell them my precious pixels.

a job? a life? :3

Kergan
06-10-2014, 09:17 PM
GOT EM!

Jenni D
06-10-2014, 10:33 PM
All these noobs thinking chewie was always a max level in lguk.

Chew was lvl 42 and swinging a dark reaver by himself vs max lvl 50s for about a year plus. He was stuck at lvl 52 for another year before I made him start xp'ing!

Learn your red history u cunts

Clark
06-11-2014, 12:55 AM

HippoNipple
06-11-2014, 11:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29TZqnRsGuk

Good bye till Velious.

Everyone's got a price, even the Duke.

Lol at 40 seconds in. That was enough for me.